Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5182175 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gocare: 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
Payoneer for sale @ 420
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
mercylicious234:
This thread don dey scare me.
I guess I'd have to stick to my tested suppliers.

Most times if u calc the amt u are trying to save , u see its not more than 2k. Sometimes, n500 naira.

@ayamduj, even if you are not arrested, a terminal illness will fall on you and wipe not just ur money but that of everybody close to you.

Please beware of any moniker less than 2 years. Verify every seller . If you want to buy, be the one to contact a seller, don't wait for the fraudsters to contact you

the guy don do u too strong thing?

ayimduj is vicfabn and hes a scammer guys pls becareful.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
gocare:
Payoneer for sale @ 420
How many?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
The total amount of money wey warriblood Don pack these few days.. Person never even make am past few months..
Which business is now more profitable bayii o?

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
Singapore1:
if you want to escape MITM SCAM .. always put your number in the reference when sending money so that the receiver can call you before initiating a transfer

cc

tabbaz
dragnet
puskin
hazzantazzan
aleairhub
bdavis
okwaifugo
dominique
etc

The measure above doesn't protect a fund buyer at all.

The MITM scam technique mainly affects fund sellers.

To all $$ sellers, always tell your buyer to add "This payment is for 080xxxxxxxx" in transaction description.

The "080xxxxxxxx" above will be your ($$ seller) phone number.

If the buyer refuses to add it, then you have to refund back to only the same account that sent the money.

Never refund to an account with a different name.

#Trade_Safe

cc

Singapore1
tabbaz
dragnet
puskin
hazzantazzan
aleairhub
bdavis
okwaifugo
dominique
gabman700
Bookiemart01
Gunbiz
darty
3rnest

etc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mayorall(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
$460 PayPal funds available at #430. WhatsApp 07066435369
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
Singapore1:
The total amount of money wey warriblood Don pack these few days.. Person never even make am past few months..
Which business is now more profitable bayii o?

The scumbag just dey get help anyhow sad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mercylicious234: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
pinkyruledworld:

the guy don do u too strong thing?

ayimduj is vicfabn and hes a scammer guys pls becareful.

The guy no do me anything put I feel for the ppl he duped of their hard earned money and still came back trying to form better person.

I just forgot I was warned not to curse. The only remedy to him is if he pays back to the owners with any additional amount( damages) as demanded by the owners of the fund.

Rubbish.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Capitano1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
emmanuelike:

reply WhatsApp massage
done waiting now..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
One has to be very careful while trying to maximize profits. It is better to sell to legit site such as 9jacash, Topupgold, etc and get little profit than to sell here on naira land (with the aim of making higher profit which is around 2,000 naira) without escrow. It is not easy to be a victim of scam during this recession period ooo.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
$800 btc available @ 480

Non negotiable pls

Whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fulfilled2016: 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
Fresh $500Bitcoins available @480 , for the fastest finger
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drizzit(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

Be careful o kanny1 that guy was dealing with me and his requesting i send first to him without escrow. SO USE YOUR HEAD.

Should i send screen shots of our conversation on whatsapp.

Thunder dat will fire you is doing push up...idiot!... You wanna buy $20 of btc so I should start looking for escrow up and down? Mr man of "repute" move your biz .... I have dealt with guys on here dat I sent funds to before getting my coins without using escrow....if I have a gut feeling I can't trust you I back away and of the funds are large enough to hurt me I may include an escrow! Pls don't tarnish a name I don't have here yet!

Send your money and you get your coins!

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
gocare:
Payoneer for sale @ 420

Kindly contact me on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Igunnu(m): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
$100BTC available for ₦480
Whatsapp 0-8-0-8-8-4-5-6-7-0-6
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jahstech: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
Phew cry just read 23 pain staking, not so fun, worrisome (due to warriboy activities) pages!!

With everyone just suggesting the best way forward to cumb scam here and no action is taken, I think we are all on a long thing.

If verified ESCROWS are to be added pls let the auditions begin.

Meanwhile: make owna no forget say I still get Skrill.

jahstech:
$105 ORIGINAL, CONFIRMED, OGBONGE, VERIFIED SKRILL

And

[s]$86 BITCOIN AVAILABLE
[/s]

RATES: Contact me, numbers on signature..

ESCROW is very much welcomed and available .....

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gocare: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
Singapore1:

How many?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drizzit(m): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

Be careful o kanny1 that guy was dealing with me and his requesting i send first to him without escrow. SO USE YOUR HEAD.

Should i send screen shots of our conversation on whatsapp.

You have really got me pissed Mr. Man!... So refusing to sweat to get an escrow for your $20 deal makes me a scam? Ode ni e! I swear! Always make sure you've got proof before tarnishing someone's image! I am here to make little trades and get change.... Abeg abeg! Move! Were!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ibraheem009:
One has to be very careful while trying to maximize profits. It is better to sell to legit site such as 9jacash, Topupgold, etc and get little profit than to sell here on naira land (with the aim of making higher profit which is around 2,000 naira) without escrow. It is not easy to be a victim of scam during this recession period ooo.

Legit site indeed...
Better carry your rubbish gospel outta here

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fizzyf4: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
drizzit:

Thunder dat will fire you is doing push up...idiot!... You wanna buy $20 of btc so I should start looking for escrow up and down? Mr man of "repute" move your biz .... I have dealt with guys on here dat I sent funds to before getting my coins without using escrow....if I have a gut feeling I can't trust you I back away and of the funds are large enough to hurt me I may include an escrow! Pls don't tarnish a name I don't have here yet!

Are you kanny1?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mercylicious234: 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
sholly91:
I sent this seller $348.8 worth of bitcoin in exchange for payoneer funds, I told I need the funds to pay my school insurance fee, he being a buyer on this thread, I sent him the bitcoin first, he later gave me story I don't even understand.. others please beware

Account was opened December 2016.
I shake my head.

Even saw his post where he was trying not to be 'scammed.'

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
Chai...
Another one got scammed again...

I just tire and u weep for my people getting scammed anyhow ...

It's so painful
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
tutucious:
$800 btc available @ 480

Non negotiable pls

Whatsapp

SOLD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
People just dey vex everywhere I go

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by matken(m): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
Send down all your iTunes card I buy from ,50- 100 at 300 rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jahstech: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
jahstech:
$105 ORIGINAL, CONFIRMED, OGBONGE, VERIFIED SKRILL

And

[s]$86 BITCOIN AVAILABLE
[/s]

RATES: Contact me, numbers on signature..

ESCROW is very much welcomed and available .....

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Legit site indeed...
Better carry your rubbish gospel outta here
Oga calm down. Learn how to criticize a suggestion politely. I was not even talking to you. Everybody is free to express his/her own opinion. If you dislike an opinion/suggestion, you should express your mind in a polite manner.
No qualm pls.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bamz(m): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
Igunnu:
$100BTC available for ₦480
Whatsapp 0-8-0-8-8-4-5-6-7-0-6
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akimpelumi124: 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
nifty247:
Let me have it.

414$ sold to nifty247...
Too legit.. next time i send first.. no escrow..

And all Thanks to Baba BDavis...for your patience. May you live long
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
drizzit:

You have really got me pissed Mr. Man!... So refusing to sweat to get an escrow for your $20 deal makes me a scam? Ode ni e! I swear! Always make sure you've got proof before tarnishing someone's image! I am here to make little trades and get change.... Abeg abeg! Move! Were!

Call me whatever you want to call me i agree, @ least e better say the $20 bitcoin no disappear.

I NEVER called you a scammer i only just raise alarm since you didnt what to send first and when i mentioned escrow you just disappeared and went to deal with someone else which also raise alarm too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
drizzit:

I agree o i agree call me any name u feel like calling me

Weti make u no send the $20 bitcoin first.

Na so warriboy and vicfabn and rest take start am

watching in 4D

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.