Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5153540 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eniolaamoda: 9:34am On Jan 09, 2017
bdavis:

Let me ask you one question:

When you do paid escrow and someone gets scammed during your watch then what?

Cc: hazzantazzan

Do you realize that by monitizing escrow, you are indirectly agreeing that you are responsible (monetarily) if anything goes awry? So it goes way beyond the 2-5% you are thinking of

U dey dribble go back again

Of course u r responsible na

Person pay you to guard egg
U break d egg
Who go buy d egg back?

Well the chances of an experienced escrow been duped is very slim unlike normal memeber

Also the escrow can reach a conclusion with the parties.
For example e get one time wey tabbaz wan follow me and one guy do escrow

He told me plaingly dat if there is charge back he wont be help responsible and i agreed.

Dat means if anything goes wrong HE "TABBAZ" "THE ESCROW" wont be liable for anything.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jahstech: 9:34am On Jan 09, 2017
Morning all,
jahstech:
$202 ORIGINAL, CONFIRMED, OGBONGE, VERIFIED SKRILL

And

[s]$86 BITCOIN AVAILABLE
[/s]

RATES: Contact me, numbers on signature..

ESCROW is very much welcomed and available .....

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eniolaamoda: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2017
tenthranger:
Yes i have used it.
Yes, you can use it to request payment from individual, there will be a selection to do so.

You will get to see a preview of what the recipient will see before sending it.

The recipient will receive your request via email, and be guided through to make payment, the process is easy and straight forward. Recipient will also get to select if he should pay the fees(i cant remember how much). Once payment is made, you will receive a mail from Payoneer, and funds typically clear in 2 days.

Omo guy see as u drop d info well detailed

U go sabi write CV wella o

Thanks bro jah bless
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TooDapper(m): 9:35am On Jan 09, 2017
can someone help me with nairaex's bitcoin exchange rate!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by didymario7(m): 9:36am On Jan 09, 2017
BTC needed @ N480, see contact on my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nifty247(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2017
Let me have the new 350usd
tutucious:

SOLD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2017
nifty247:
Lets me have the new 350usd

Ok
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chyvy(f): 9:50am On Jan 09, 2017
adewex:
Btc at 490.

3500$ btc .

Still available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freshcvvs: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2017
holluwai:

Good morning who get PM?

103.60 available, contact me below.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:00am On Jan 09, 2017
damiosy:

unfortunately I do not have the time you have

Good day

Def u won't ...

If ure not a mofo and u can see how people are getting scammed here everyday, u won't be asking a seller to send to you first and u refuse to use escrow...

I gave u a chance to deal smoothly on here but u won't take the chance...

Until u accept to use escrow to trade here, I will make sure no one on here trades with you ...

Everyone shld be careful with his guy

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DavidHume(m): 10:00am On Jan 09, 2017
please am in need of Netteller abt $1000. please a genuine seller should let me know if he has it available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nifty247(m): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2017
Thanks for the fast and hitch free transaction.

tutucious:

Ok

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by varmint: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2017
$100 PayPal needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2017
Pls oh in need of expert advice

I tracked a certain payment of 40 dollars with this transaction hash ID

13a4ca5466284da87e181e0eaefc28b14133032efd74fdc86dbfbd28949938de

It never made it to my wallet and was unconfirmed for hours on the blockchain.

Now that I try to input the transaction ID again, it is now showing me another thing Pls what could have gone wrong, and how do I avoid such next time.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by damiosy(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Def u won't ...

If ure not a mofo and u can see how people are getting scammed here everyday, u won't be asking a seller to send to you first and u refuse to use escrow...

I gave u a chance to deal smoothly on here but u won't take the chance...

Until u accept to use escrow to trade here, I will make sure no one on here trades with you ...

Everyone shld be careful with his guy

I just did my research your name shows up on the scam list (aka trusted list)

I no buy from you is it by force

nice try asshole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DavidHume(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2017
DavidHume:
please am in need of Netteller abt $1000. please a genuine seller should let me know if he has it available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aloyt(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2017
Possibly transaction fee set for the transaction was too low for blockchain to confirm (or the funds from the sending wallet was not confirmed before the sender sent to you) and what usually happens is that the funds will go back to the sending wallet. if you also check the wallet...the transaction would've disappeared from the transaction history.
liaise with the sender for investigation

Silkmoth33:
Pls oh in need of expert advice

I tracked a certain payment of 40 dollars with this transaction hash ID

13a4ca5466284da87e181e0eaefc28b14133032efd74fdc86dbfbd28949938de

It never made it to my wallet and was unconfirmed for hours on the blockchain.

Now that I try to input the transaction ID again, it is now showing me the second pic. Pls what could have gone wrong, and how do I avoid such next time.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ColtPython(m): 10:09am On Jan 09, 2017
Current rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funmilolapepple: 10:10am On Jan 09, 2017
... We are accuretta consults we exchange iTunes, Amazon, Reload it, Steam wallet code and other types of gift cards for cash at very affordable rate..... Follow us on IG @accuretta_giftcards or hit us up on whatsapp:07030110853 or bbm: D62E9745
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2017
damiosy:

I just did my research your name shows up on the scam list (aka trusted list)

I no buy from you is it by force

nice try asshole

Tabbaz singapore1 watch out for this guy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 09, 2017
I thought bitcoin transactions were not reversible how does one avoid this as most wallets don't control the transaction fee(bribe) sent to the miners?
aloyt:
Possibly transaction fee set for the transaction was too low for blockchain to confirm (or the funds from the sending wallet was not confirmed before the sender sent to you) and what usually happens is that the funds will go back to the sending wallet. if you also check the wallet...the transaction would've disappeared from the transaction history.
liaise with the sender for investigation

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inspektor(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2017
you guys should be careful of this person..."jaybabson". posted $1000btc for sale at "460" in the tech market section. contacted him, he said just $200 USD left. I said let's deal...and asked if he is open to escrow...he said no. with no viable explanation whatsoever. Tread softly!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by damiosy(m): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Tabbaz singapore1 watch out for this guy

Singapore1 can vouch for me

met him in person

do you have anyone that can for you?

Morning,afternoon,night looking for who to dupe

shameless fellow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aloyt(m): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2017
Well the experts should help us with this as the explanation i gave was from blockchain support when i raised same issue to them which i'm currently still on

Silkmoth33:
I thought bitcoin transactions were not reversible how does one avoid this as most wallets don't control the transaction fee(bribe) sent to the miners?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2017
damiosy:

Singapore1 can vouch for me

met him in person

do you have anyone that can for you?

Morning,afternoon,night looking for who to dupe

shameless fellow

Crazy mdfk a...

Seems ure very new here...

80% of people on business section can vouch for me as I've escrowed and transacted with a lot of people and oh well, I'm a saint cos I don't take what's not mine...

All the millions I earned last year were from my hard work and unlike you, I don't scam

grin grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 09, 2017
Lol!
aloyt:
Well the experts should help us with this as the explanation i gave was from blockchain support when i raised same issue to them which i'm currently still on

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2017
370$ Btc available
Fresh 300$ skrill available

Contacts on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2017
Boss ha fa those nice looking millions! Can u help me on this transaction fee mata, and what caused it? I want to confront someone with a good argument grin
HazzanTazzan:

Crazy mdfk a...

80% of people on business section can vouch for me as I've escrowed and transacted with a lot of people and oh well, I'm a saint cos I don't take what's not mine...

All the millions I earned last year were from my hard work and unlike you, I don't scam

grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by damiosy(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Crazy mdfk a...

grin grin

why are you trying so hard?

empty Barrels make the loudest noise

get lost with your exaggerations

I don't deal with known fraudsters or anyone on that list besides Singapore1

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by didymario7(m): 10:24am On Jan 09, 2017
I need 1BTC at a fair rate, see contact on my signature.

Regards
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2017
$375 payoneer for sale. Contact at signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inspektor(m): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2017
damiosy:

why are you trying so hard?

empty Barrels make the loudest noise

get lost with your exaggerations

I don't deal with known fraudsters or anyone on that list besides Singapore1

aunty calm down na. [s][/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.