Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5153692 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by emaculate99: 11:00am On Jan 09, 2017
210$ Skrill is available for sale.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2017
DISCLAIMER

1. I don't vouch for member via SMS - Beware of this trick used by scammer. Always ask me via whatsapp or ask me to come to thread to vouch if the need be.

2. My bank account name - OLANIYAN ABDULRASHEED OLANREWAJU - is kinda unique I suppose.

If anyone give you any account that bears this name to make payment, do me and yourself a favour by reaching out to me before you proceed with such payment. MITM techniques could be the one they are trying to play on you.

3. currently I don't buy nor sell skrill and paypal. So beware if anyone come to you for such transaction and mimic my username or ask u to pay to my account.

Scammers are busy plotting new tricks daily instead of using their brain to make legit money. Therefore the onus is on individual to protect his/her fund jealously.

Avoid rush in a deal

Avoid greed

Avoid blind deal

Happy trading and trade safely

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2017
drizzit:

See me bursting laff here! grin cheesy grin.... That's the reality we facing....
You can never be too careful bro.. I don't blame people who scream send first send first
But even sending does not guarantee safety agat

By the way

I personally I can't remember the last time people send to me first.. And I deal every day

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CallmeLucy(m): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2017
Payoneer funds needed at N420/$. Just send me an email on NL with the amount you're willing to sell ( I'm not buy over 420/$) and I'm gonna reply to you ASAP. My number on NL isn't available ATM.

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by richard04(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2017
$1k Btc available at 482/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2017
Wetin concine me and u besides here and gaming forum, u think say I get ur time?
cheesy I have my own ppl that I patronize, and at least four of them dey that accredited list,
Even u sef know that the argument about nothing was downing on for too long, and instead of u to call ur babe to order, you were just looking at her blokus from the backseat in ur personal amphitheatre. cheesy If u like dey there dey look me cheesy

Meanwhile, I think the tide has receded, u can now buy btc. grin
Singapore1:

I just dey look that silkmoth33 that is putting mouth cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2017
Silkmoth33:
Wetin concine me and u besides here and gaming forum, u think say I get ur time?
cheesy I have my own ppl that I patronize, and at least four of them dey that accredited list,
Even u sef know that the argument about nothing was downing on for too long, and instead of u to call ur babe to order, you were just looking at her blokus from the backseat in ur personal amphitheatre. cheesy If u like dey there dey look me cheesy

Meanwhile, I think the tide has receded, u can now buy btc. grin
Now I remember where I know you grin

By the way Damiosy Na man not lady
And both hazzan and Damio.sy Na my paddy
I can leave my money with both
Damiosy is a laptops supplier ( you know all those gaming laptop grin )
Hazzan Na e-currency supplier
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2017
grin grin cheesy my point tho be say u saw them arguing, and left them to be acting film, why?

How come nobody remebers the gaming section, it's not fair oh!

So you are a gaming laptops seller?

Hope u r not selling anything below 3rd generations to nigerian gamers. You ppl should nurture and maintain a conscience.

The gaming community in nigeria has been left redundant by u guys angry
Singapore1:

Now I remember where I know you grin

By the way Damiosy Na man not lady
And both hazzan and Damio.sy Na my paddy
I can leave my money with both
Damiosy is a laptops supplier ( you know all those gaming laptop grin )
Hazzan Na e-currency supplier
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drizzit(m): 11:23am On Jan 09, 2017
Singapore1:

You can never be too careful bro.. I don't blame people who scream send first send first

By the way

I personally I can't remember the last time people send to me first.. And I deal every day

Hello Mr.Singapore.. Pls I need your help as an escrow...Na small deal but Na money... grin... You available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by zealotre: 11:30am On Jan 09, 2017
TBC (The Billion Coin) for sale at a very affordable price of 2k naira each...Discounts available on high orders.. Offer valid while stocks last.. Call 08053312725 or whatsapp 08189717446.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ochaskincare: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2017
Singapore1:

By the way

I sent first to you in October
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2017
grin grin grin

What was d point to reminding him?

Have u also seriously haven't bought from anyonelse since d october?
ochaskincare:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eniolaamoda: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

grin grin

But e dey pain me as people dey get scammed and someone will just stroll in here and claim he wants to transact and he won't send first and he won't use escrow...

Na so some silly people go just dash him their hard earned funds

Ehn but damoisy is well known na
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by atoje(m): 11:36am On Jan 09, 2017
chat me up on whatsapp
DonCrust:
$102 BTC available for sale

Rate= N485/$

0.8.0.6.7.3.1.5.3.FIVE.ZERO

ESCROW IS ACCEPTED
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2017
zealotre:
TBC (The Billion Coin) for sale at a very affordable price of 2k naira each...Discounts available on high orders.. Offer valid while stocks last.. Call 08053312725 or whatsapp 08189717446.

Why's everyone putting up their TBC for sale undecided undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freshcvvs: 11:39am On Jan 09, 2017
100 coins available @485 fixed.

Contact below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2017
Silkmoth33:
grin grin cheesy my point tho be say u saw them arguing, and left them to be acting film, why?

How come nobody remebers the gaming section, it's not fair oh!

So you are a gaming laptops seller?

Hope u r not selling anything below 3rd generations to nigerian gamers. You ppl should nurture and maintain a conscience.

The gaming community in nigeria has been left redundant by u guys angry
He sold me 6th generation
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ochaskincare: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2017
Silkmoth33:
grin grin grin

What was d point to reminding him?

Have u also seriously haven't bought from anyonelse since d october?

Well since he implied that he always sends first, I felt it was necessary to correct that notion, not saying he is a bad guy...on the contrary my one and only transaction with him was smooth and fast; even without involving escrow. Would have continued but the second time I called, he didnt have what I wanted. I found another great guy here and I decided to stick with him. Simple.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 11:43am On Jan 09, 2017
ochaskincare:

Hear yourself
October last year grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2017
ochaskincare:

Well since he implied that he always sends first, I felt it was necessary to correct that notion, not saying he is a bad guy...on the contrary my one and only transaction with him was smooth and fast; even without involving escrow. Would have continued but the second time I called, he didnt have what I wanted. I found another great guy here and I decided to stick with him. Simple.

What part of "i can't remember " you no understand
Which notion you dey correct sef?
And the fact that you said October last year means my notion is valid

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by heyteaherm: 11:45am On Jan 09, 2017
femcruz:

All sold to Firiki

Thanks for the patronage.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:47am On Jan 09, 2017
NETELLER NEEDED URGENTLY

$100 - $1000 ONLY

cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kolomax(m): 11:47am On Jan 09, 2017
varmint:
$100 PayPal needed.
I have 0903112 nine six three six
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ochaskincare: 11:52am On Jan 09, 2017
Singapore1:

What part of "i can't remember " you no understand
Which notion you dey correct sef?
And the fact that you said October last year means my notion is valid

Usually when someone says "I can't remember" that means he needs a reminder and no, October was just three months ago. If something rarely happens to you, you "should" remember at least the one time it happened. No need to attack me, i gave you great reviews.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jerrykaro(m): 11:54am On Jan 09, 2017
jerrykaro:
70$ BTC available contact me via my signature

70$ sold to vizboy and 40$ sold to Eniolaamoda
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by matken(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2017
206 btc available for sale at 480 fastest buyer contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by emaculate99: 11:56am On Jan 09, 2017
bolayei:
I need skrill please. Quote me on here. Thanks
I have 210 Skrill for sale.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 09, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

When ure ready to help ur fellow men, go back and read the things u missed yesterday...

See how many thousands of dollars was lost to scammers via this thread, then come back and tell me I'm wrong to attack him for saying ... "seller must send to me first, I don't want escrow"
I've noticed u just love attention and u talk too much undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by varmint: 11:57am On Jan 09, 2017
kolomax:
I have 0903112 nine six three six
Who go do escrow for us abeg

cc HazzanTazzan
Singapore1
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 11:58am On Jan 09, 2017
dollaflow:
$12000 btc available

Itune card of $50 and 100 denominations always needed

Watapp for fast business

$6800 btc obtainable at d moment

Escrow_accepted

Payment term_DBN and GTB

(1) (2) (3) ... (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.