Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5153141 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by greatunique22: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Who will buy my $398 Bitcoin for weekend tins? Price is just #400/dollar. Drop ur contact if interested.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dagr8(m): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
eazypickysms:

Your BBM or whatsapp please
Check my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by baibijayyahoo(f): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
toluxa1:

Madam!!! What is all this na! I have been reading and watching this issue in silence since the very minute it was posted and this is the first time I am deciding to comment on it. You cannot come and bully anybody here because you are a MOD o. Why Ban her? For what exactly? It appears to me you have no knowledge of what ensued you didnt even bother to go through her post to see for yourself. What else do you want her to post apart from all she has already posted on the matter which we all saw here. You can have your opinion about it but if she truly believes she has been treated unfairly and feels the need to warn others not to fall into same thing she fell into, what is wrong about that. She never said the lady is a scammer, is she goes round saying justi is a scammer that is a different thing. Abeg I no like this kind bias. You guys will be doing a better job trying to solve the grievance between both parties.

My one kobo... I am out and will NOT reply or comment further.

She actually ban me ooooo shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by baibijayyahoo(f): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
TCD:
It's really unfortunate how someonw who got cheated on this platform instead of being protected is being flaked for warning others of possible unethical behaviour.

Let them keep looking the other way . That is how they started with inspired.m the famous car dealer looking the other way for minor infringements and protecting his 'integrity' till he graduated to running away with people's money for months and giving fake custom duty papers.

Janine please kindly re-register or serve out your ban and come back. You can still make transactions with people here, a ban will not stop you.

It is within your right to continue to inform people about what transpired. Since the bosses here have decided in their infinite wisdom you should not call it scam, if you want to do that simply direct people to the link and let them make their own decisions on what it is or what it is not. Make e no be for your mouth den hear say Coke dey black.

As for everyone else let us treat each other with respect. Because you are selling or buying dollars to anybody does not make you God. A polite approach will go a long way in promoting shared understanding. you will realize people are a lot more reasonable than you expect if you choose to be polite with them.

Ban is till 2028 or so.

Yes I will direct people to the post, I will make sure of that. She cheated me. She didn't scam me... grin

About transacting the ban doesn't stop me from doing so I don't usually post buying request just like you I follow silently....

Thanks to everyone. And I will not stop saying I was cheated I will always refer back to my ordeal with her.....

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by koladex01(m): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
Good pm Im selling Airtime of any network Except Glo in exchange for $$.......Airtime still Still Available with discount ,Whatsapp 08138874880
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
koladex01:
Good pm Im selling Airtime of any network Except Glo in exchange for $$.......Airtime still Still Available with discount ,Whatsapp 08138874880
buhaahaahaahaa
for dollar?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dagr8(m): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
koladex01:
How much airtime for $1 N500? N450?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
dagr8:

How much airtime for $1 N500? N450?

1k i guess
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ose puskin baba, i appreciate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 18, 2016
eazypickysms:

Your BBM or whatsapp please

Bbm tumababa Whatsapp 08053250698
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 18, 2016
baibijayyahoo:

Ban is till 2028 or so.

Yes I will direct people to the post, I will make sure of that. She cheated me. She didn't scam me... grin

About transacting the ban doesn't stop me from doing so I don't usually post buying request just like you I follow silently....

Thanks to everyone. And I will not stop saying I was cheated I will always refer back to my ordeal with her.....

I will be shocked if this username doesnt get banned till 2048

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 18, 2016
tolutweety:

395 ??

Tolu, how do we connect? It's about time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:12am On Sep 18, 2016
abeg who can vouch for ewizard1

I want to transact with him

Regards,
tabbaz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tolutweety(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2016
cedaraustine:

Tolu, how do we connect? It's about time.

Pm me ? Or call 07030578299.
Always available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2016
Good morning madam dominique,

Are you aware the ban you gave jainine isn't part of the rules and law guiding this forum? I checked the rules and i noticed she didnt broke any which means you made decision on your own which isn't supposed to be so. This is an issue between two adults and it should be treated as one. wink

sending her a private warning email before banning her should have been the next step you should take because how u appeared on this thread to quote her is a 'mystery'. Did anyone reported her to you? Becos i am sure you arent following this thread. I am 100% sure you won't ban justi like that if she was jainine . Isn't that the definition of BIAS?

Madam Dominique, You have lot of people (including me) that respects you so much and also put you in high profile even before you became a MOD. Dont let this position make people turn their back at you and give you a name you arent. $eun's job isnt forever and it will remain US(nlders). You misused your power on that lady and i will beg you to release her handle.

Madam jainine, calling justi a scammer is TOTALLY wrong becos we know her to always deliver and NO nlder has reported her of scamming. She 'cheated' you? Fine! Havent you moved on since then?. I know you are pained but coming here to call her a scammer isnt proper. Please just let go of things that won't bring food to our table wink

Attitude is attitude and it takes a long time to repair, I know you aren't pained cos of the deal that didnt went well alone but the way she has been communicating with u too. I have done business with her, i know her way and i dont think she is ready to work on her attitude you and other people complained about..........still she is getting the job done and thats what most people considered most cos it isnt easy sending hundreds of thousands to someone you havent met. You trusted her and that's why u deal with her.

Everybody get their character because even me wey dey talk get my own o. tongue We arent born perfectly....we all gat our flaws.

Madam justi, a "sorry" to your client wont kill or belittle you, we are differrent individual and we can never be the same even if we were born same day. You have a Name on this forum and that name must be protected even if you stop your e-business on this forum.

Treat your clients well and adjust from your flaws because you are dealing with lot of ppl with different mentality and attitude. "customers are always right" is what we hear but how do we treat customers that are wrong?......still treat them nicely to keep building that your name wink

As for those clicking "like" to support jainine post calling justi a scammer, e dey for una body. I know the compitition going on here but blv me, bringing someone down to rise up wont be a best way to build your house......that house might collapse one day.

I know i am a nobody but i am begging you ( dominique ) to unban jainine. That ban is too long and she doesnt deserve it.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2016
Sometimes I click like on a foolish post myself, to give you that illusion that you are right so as to continue your stupidity
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2016
agarawu23:
Are you aware the ban you gave jainine isn't part of the rules and law guiding this forum? I checked the rules and i noticed she didnt broke any which means you made decision on your own which isn't supposed to be so. This is an issue between two adults and it should be treated as one.
sending her a private warning email before banning her should have been the next step you should take because how u appeared on this thread to quote her is a 'mystery'. Did anyone reported her to you? Becos i am sure you arent following this thread.I am 100% sure you won't ban justi like that if she was jainine. Isn't that the definition of BIAS?
Madam Dominique, You have lot of people (including me) that respects you so much and also put you in high profile even before you became a MOD. Dont let this position make people turn their back at you and give you a name you arent. $eun's job isnt forever and it will remain US(nlders). You misused your power on that lady and i will beg you to release her handle.
Madam jainine, calling justi a scammer is TOTALLY wrong becos we know her to always deliver and NO nlder has reported her of scamming. She 'cheated' you? Fine! Havent you moved on since then?. I know you are pained but coming here to call her a scammer isnt proper. Please just let go of things that won't bring food to our table
Attitude is attitude and it takes a long time to repair, I know you aren't pained cos of the deal that didnt went well alone but the way she has been communicating with u too. I have done business with her, i know her way and i dont think she is ready to work on her attitude you and other people complained about..........still she is getting the job done and thats what most people considered most cos it isnt easy sending hundreds of thousands to someone you havent met. You trusted her and that's why u deal with her.
Everybody get their character because even me wey dey talk get my own o.We arent born perfectly....we all gat our flaws.
Madam justi, a "sorry" to your client wont kill or belittle you, we are differrent individual and we can never be the same even if we were born same day. You have a Name on this forum and that name must be protected even if you stop your e-business on this forum.
Treat your clients well and adjust from your flaws because you are dealing with lot of ppl with different mentality and attitude. "customers are always right" is what we hear but how do we treat customers that are wrong?......still treat them nicely to keep building that your name
As for those clicking "like" to support jainine post calling justi a scammer, e dey for una body. I know the compitition going on here but blv me, bringing someone down to rise up wont be a best way to build your house......that house might collapse one day.
I know i am a nobody but i am begging you ( dominique ) to unban jainine. That ban is too long and she doesnt deserve it.

this is the first tym i am actually commenting on this issue and i would say this post really said d truth, we are human beings, we have feelings, understandings and i am sure if justi had said sorry this wouldnt have gotten far lyk this. There are some keywords that if u dont use in ur everyday life u wont go far in life, words lyk please, sorry. They can amend wounds no matter how deep they are and touch ppl's heart. I would advise that justi can apologize 2 her either in private or on the forum, becos u dont no whr n wen u might need her help or some one she knows help. If jainine still continues 2 behave dat way after apologizing, call me i will send efcc 2 her

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 18, 2016
Singapore1:
Sometimes I click like on a foolish post myself, to give you that illusion that you are right so as to continue your stupidity
cheesy

u no well

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jainine(f): 9:31am On Sep 18, 2016
tumababa:

I will be shocked if this username doesnt get banned till 2048

Gunbiz:

agarawu23:

TCD

Dagr8

Also the MOD

Thank you all. kiss kiss

I take it, alot of people are not happy with the word usage, I apologize and I have taken corrections, next time I will pick words like cheat instead of scam when making reference to the my post.

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2016
greatunique22:
Who will buy my $398 Bitcoin for weekend tins? Price is just #400/dollar. Drop ur contact if interested.
Hello bro

please, which website are you using for bitcoin?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2016
Gunbiz:

this is the first tym i am actually commenting on this issue and i would say this post really said d truth, we are human beings, we have feelings, understandings and i am sure if justi had said sorry this wouldnt have gotten far lyk this. There are some keywords that if u dont use in ur everyday life u wont go far in life, words lyk please, sorry. They can amend wounds no matter how deep they are and touch ppl's heart. I would advise that justi can apologize 2 her either in private or on the forum, becos u dont no whr n wen u might need her help or some one she knows help. If jainine still continues 2 behave dat way after apologizing, call me i will send efcc 2 her
on point. Both parties should do the needful.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 10:16am On Sep 18, 2016
Jainine:

T CD

D agr8

Also the MOD

Thank you all. kiss kiss

I take it, alot of people are not happy with the word usage, I apologize and I have taken corrections, next time I will pick words like cheat instead of scam when making reference to the my post.

let go of things that won't bring you $ joor. Move on wink

Thanks to the MOD that unbanned you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2016
See I beg una for here because I know its hard for ppl on this tread to fall victim of scam.

This MMM stuff, who has done it here?

I have been hearing and reading testimonies about it but i just want to know where they are getting the 30% interest within 1 month.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2016
Good Morning Everyone.

Mr Agarawu23. May God bless you for your sincerity and fair justice for Justi4jesu & Jainine previous transaction that don't pull though as planned. Since the case was been look upon again by some conscience mods, i have carefully follow up some comments who never contributed meaning fully to the matter at all rather it worse the matter. Some comment was made on sentiment and why others was made openly without fear of been hit back.

@ dominique.
Your ban toward jainine was totally wrong because that has created an impression to one of the party involve , at list i have enjoy all the mods coverage sad. That is totally injustice and the best expected from you is to draw the attention of both parties and resolve it their issues once as for all. And whenever any of the parties bring up the matter again, warning should be serve privately and openly here but if it continue then any decision is accepted.

@jainine . Your experience may be bad and never what you plan for during your transaction with her which is 100% categories as been CHEATED/USE fine. That you were scam by her is totally wrong because after the whole issue, your fund was refunded and scammer will never refund a fund after he or she has scam individual expect the pains you experience. I have not met you one on one but our previously transaction which run into huge amount of Nigeria currency tell me how simple you her whenever our transaction is going and which always make me to call you Madam Express cool who always want her job done express. So i employ your simplicity & maturity, Please move on and pickup perception against such experience in any future transaction with any individuals including on my on my path too cheesy . Biko cool

@Justi4jesu @ Justi4jesu @ Justi4jesu . Remember we humans are all rational with different thinking , mentality , reasoning . So i expect you to just do the needful thing and let every thing waka pass . Remember we are here to build up and along the line , fault will definitely comes up and i believe repairing it is should be budgeted no matter how it COST, biko cool

@ Haters who were all hiding under the umbrella of like / share with sentiment comment since this issues was up... HOW MARKET & HOW MUCH HAS IT DROP / ADDED TO YOUR LIFE.
why hiding under someone else issue and if you have some / related experience with any of the parties who stops you to air your own view. BIG SHAME ON WHATEVER WISH YOU ALL PROJECTED
Because even me self is not leftout in the circle/picture because some have even went as far opening a thread on my name, blast me that am time waster , block me on social media platform and many more without knowing HOW WELL THINGS ARE. but complains are noted and work upon but me replying or quoting such comment will never be in my Dictionary again cheesy cheesy .

@All Mods who contributed to this matters positively and negatively Thanks but never you guys treating any one with ban , mostly if the person to be ban has never involve in fraud or questionable character on NL abeg because let it not look like some of you or us are carrying Personal emotion into matters like this to judge tongue

Lastly, the way you guys also block or use your watchdog called Antispam ehhh, it need to be review ooooooooooooo tongue tongue

#Bravo everyone and thanks for your fast resolution cool

agarawu23:

Are you aware the ban you gave jainine isn't part of the rules and law guiding this forum? I checked the rules and i noticed she didnt broke any which means you made decision on your own which isn't supposed to be so. This is an issue between two adults and it should be treated as one. wink

sending her a private warning email before banning her should have been the next step you should take because how u appeared on this thread to quote her is a 'mystery'. Did anyone reported her to you? Becos i am sure you arent following this thread. I am 100% sure you won't ban justi like that if she was jainine . Isn't that the definition of BIAS?

Madam jainine, calling justi a scammer is TOTALLY wrong becos we know her to always deliver and NO nlder has reported her of scamming. She 'cheated' you? Fine! Havent you moved on since then?. I know you are pained but coming here to call her a scammer isnt proper. Please just let go of things that won't bring food to our table wink

Everybody get their character because even me wey dey talk get my own o. tongue We arent born perfectly....we all gat our flaws.

Treat your clients well and adjust from your flaws because you are dealing with lot of ppl with different mentality and attitude. "customers are always right" is what we hear but how do we treat customers that are wrong?......still treat them nicely to keep building that your name wink

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2016
agarawu23:
See I beg una for here because I know its hard for ppl on this tread to fall victim of scam.

This MMM stuff, who has done it here?

I have been hearing and reading testimonies about it but i just want to know where they are getting the 30% interest within 1 month.

Sweetie... If you know what is good for you, you better flee. Where exactly are they getting the 30% monthly profit to be able to pay you? From a new user's deposit.

If it is too good to be true, it definitely isn't true. grin

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by koladex01(m): 11:35am On Sep 18, 2016
koladex01:
1$ = 500airtime sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by koladex01(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2016
koladex01:

Still Avialable
1$ = 500airtime
Whatsapp number is 08138874880
Facebook name is kareem Afeez kolade
100% legit
U can as well buy wt naira(discount Available)
Whatsapp 08138874880
All network Avialable except Glo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by obainoaj(m): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2016
obainoaj:
Urgent need of skrill just a little $10
Thanks to Zdoh's received

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by koladex01(m): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2016
koladex01:

Still Avialable
1$ = 500airtime
Whatsapp number is 08138874880
Facebook name is kareem Afeez kolade
100% legit
U can as well buy wt naira(discount Available)
Whatsapp 08138874880
All network Avialable except Glo

STILL AVIALABE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 11:59am On Sep 18, 2016
ladyF:

Sweetie... If you know what is good for you, you better flee. Where exactly are they getting the 30% monthly profit to be able to pay you? From a new user's deposit.

If it is too good to be true, it definitely isn't true. grin
exactly sad angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.