Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5179073 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blym4real: 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
$556 paypal available at 365. call or WhatsApp 08101525574
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by greatunique22: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
fados4sure:

Hello bro

please, which website are you using for bitcoin?

U mean for my Bitcoin wallet or wat? I use Coin base for my Bitcoin wallet

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laredojohn(m): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
tumababa:

no agc for now
Thanks bro...some scammers trolling...based on my post to u....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
greatunique22:

Lol. $32 wat? Bitcoin? Netteller? Skrill? Or wat bros
paypal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holluwai(m): 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
$100 Amazon gift card available @ 350/$. Contact me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Gunbiz:

this is the first tym i am actually commenting on this issue and i would say this post really said d truth, we are human beings, we have feelings, understandings and i am sure if justi had said sorry this wouldnt have gotten far lyk this. There are some keywords that if u dont use in ur everyday life u wont go far in life, words lyk please, sorry. They can amend wounds no matter how deep they are and touch ppl's heart. I would advise that justi can apologize 2 her either in private or on the forum, becos u dont no whr n wen u might need her help or some one she knows help. If jainine still continues 2 behave dat way after apologizing, call me i will send efcc 2 her

No worries, I yaff heard Gunbiz.

Jainine biko sorry if you felt cheated.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jainine(f): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
agarawu23:
exactly sad angry

Google search on Wikipedia, you will be surprised at the story you read.

Don't go losing money Biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FIRIKI(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Another successful transaction with LadyF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TCD: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Jainine:

TCD

Dagr8

Also the MOD

Thank you all. kiss kiss

I take it, alot of people are not happy with the word usage, I apologize and I have taken corrections, next time I will pick words like cheat instead of scam when making reference to the my post.

Welcome back janine. Thank goodness the mods did the right thing and reversed the ban. It was totally a harsh move.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jainine(f): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
TCD:

Welcome back janine. Thank goodness the mods did the right thing and reversed the ban. It was totally a harsh move.

Sent Seun a message don't know if it's him or the same lady who ban me.

Thanks though. You were really helpful
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
dominique: thanks for responding as always wink

in other news, too many multiple ids roaming about...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
justi4jesu:

No worries, I yaff heard Gunbiz.

Jainine biko sorry if you felt cheated.
Matter die.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
FIRIKI:
Another successful transaction with LadyF.

Always a pleasure! smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
and to those initially asking the mods to wade in, when jainine posted the issue on the forum, she never posted it for mediation, she stated that it was just for information and that she had moved on. So coming around to misrepresent and hype the issue was wrong and it actually fell under posting "wrong information" in the forum rules which necessitated the ban for her to correctly represent her case.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
dragnet:
and to those initially asking the mods to wade in, when jainine posted the issue on the forum, she never posted it for mediation, she stated that it was just for information and that she had moved on. So coming around to misrepresent and hype the issue was wrong and it actually fell under posting "wrong information" in the forum rules which necessitated the ban for her to correctly represent her case.
Oga, You talk too much. Mods i know don't talk too much like you. Don't wake dead issue again........biko, let's move on abeg!.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
agarawu23:
Oga, You talk too much. Mods i know don't talk too much like you. Don't wake dead issue again........biko, let's move on abeg!.

abeg free the man
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
greatunique22:

U mean for my Bitcoin wallet or wat? I use Coin base for my Bitcoin wallet
Yes & thanks.

Someone also recommend coinbase to me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holluwai(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sold to darecool. Nice deal

holluwai:
$100 Amazon gift card available @ 350/$. Contact me.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
Single 500$ Amazon gift card.

Available.

360/$

Contact on my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
agarawu23:
See I beg una for here because I know its hard for ppl on this tread to fall victim of scam.

This MMM stuff, who has done it here?

I have been hearing and reading testimonies about it but i just want to know where they are getting the 30% interest within 1 month.

the stuff is sustained by new investors(ppl that register newly), i wont lie i am involved as 2 make a passive income and there will b a time when there are no more new investors and the stuff will crash, until them sha. It is risky but b wise abt it, thats my advise. There are more of this that came earlier and ppl made money 4rm b4 it crashed, so make i ride ds 1 while it lasts

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
Gunbiz:

the stuff is sustained by new investors(ppl that register newly), i wont lie i am involved as 2 make a passive income and there will b a time when there are no more new investors and the stuff will crash, until them sha. It is risky but b wise abt it, thats my advise. There are more of this that came earlier and ppl made money 4rm b4 it crashed, so make i ride ds 1 while it lasts

You know the catch in all these HYIPs, you won't pull your money out. By the time you recover your initial capital back, you will look for more money and add to it, and the cycle continues.

They are just waiting for everyone to get comfortable before they strike... All the best dear... kiss kiss kiss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Gunbiz:

Pennywise and wonder banks reloading
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lequama: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
132 PayPal dollars available @ 360. O81o396189o. Fast and legit.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by exceltech: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
greatunique22:
Who will buy my $398 Bitcoin for weekend tins? Price is just #400/dollar. Drop ur contact if interested.

I need $100 worth of bitcoins.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by greatunique22: 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
exceltech:

I need $100 worth of bitcoins.

Drop ur WhatsApp number
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by saintpn(f): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
350 euros is available on PayPal contact me if you want to buy @ 08069783660

sold!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Aywire(m): 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
I need to buy 3000+ euros for some personal business. Very urgent. Drop your rates and contact details nd i will contact you.

But note that you must be ready to meet face to face around lagos environment. No cash transaction, pay into my euro dormicilary account, and i pay into your naira account. No long thing, no alternative, end of discussion.
Am not forex literate, so dont bring some cock and bull story. Thats the only way i feel safe nd sure you are legit. So drop your rates and contact. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freshcvvs: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
20 Neteller available for sale @ 395.

Hit me up on whatsapp

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freshcvvs: 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
ladyF:

You know the catch in all these HYIPs, you won't pull your money out. By the time you recover your initial capital back, you will look for more money and add to it, and the cycle continues.

They are just waiting for everyone to get comfortable before they strike... All the best dear... kiss kiss kiss

I know of 2 people that did it and still doing it.

Himself and wife put about 150k, drawn money out 5 times.

My younger bro tried with 20k, got 14k just 4 days ago (34k).

It will crash, when? i don't know. life is all about risk... I just put 20k 2 days ago ( if i lose am i no go die) grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.