Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5192205 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 4:39am On Jan 31, 2017
PAYONEER NEEDED URGENTLY CONTACT ME IF YOU SELLING... Affordable price abeg
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Iyemik: 4:53am On Jan 31, 2017
$290 btc available #478/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by panmic: 5:02am On Jan 31, 2017
Francisvis:
Please quote me if you live around lagos island and you have bitcoin or PM for sale!
Serious enquiries alone .

I do not live in Lagos, but I can offer escrow by letting secure your funds with a trade on localbitcoin.Com under my handle panmic until u receive ur funds, their escrow service is excellent, u can Google them
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 5:09am On Jan 31, 2017
Good Morning

I need $10000 worth of bitcoin.

Offer Rate: N470-475. Only

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by askme2: 5:17am On Jan 31, 2017
AleAirHub:
Good Morning

I need $10000 worth of bitcoin.

Offer Rate: N470-475. Only

Thanks

$1000 available @480
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:27am On Jan 31, 2017
Drlaw:

Mr Uche, someone will never wanted to use your account without your knowledge, it's a simple fact because if the person didn't inform you he wouldn't have claim to it. to my understanding anyone can use any other person account as long as there is fore notification.

Besides from the look of things is like you are attached to Gunbizz , Yes or No?

Because your info was extracted from a suspected clone moniker. if not you're the one operating the moniker the person must have contacted you for a payment assistance let assume that..
so to those who are whom you have given your details to they are the one trying to dent ur name let assume that. so it's left to you to search yourself .
As much as I'm not in support or against his theory. I'll point out a few things possible to you.
Let's say I contacted you Drlaw that I have skrill to sell @ #420/$. U signified interest & I go & meet kabonic who you have never met before which means you don't know his real names as you don't know mine as well. I told kabonic I'm buying his skrill for #440 & I'm sending first to him. Kabonic is happy & he drops his account details to me INFINITIKONCEPT since he doesn't know my real name as well. I then bring kabonic account details & give it to you Drlaw to make payment.
After you pay @ #420/$ to kabonic and send me payment proof, I tell you to chill and I chat up kabonic with the payment proof & I claim Drlaw name. He believes me and kabonic will send funds to me infinitikoncept instead of you Drlaw that paid him.
So Drlaw asks me after thirty minutes where is my skrill, I start telling him stories & he finds out eventually I've scammed him.
So Drlaw comes to Nairaland & publish my name only to get a full blown counter attack from kabonic saying he supplied skrill to his buyer infinitikoncept who showed him proof of payment and you Drlaw wants to spoil his name.
Drlaw and kabonic keep dragging for days while infinitikoncept has ran away.
So you see someone like Toluxa or Singapore that knows what infinitikoncept did tell Drlaw and kabonic its MITM & you guys should chase after the man in the middle.
Agarawu23 will say layelaye kabonic is a scam that he has been suspecting him since 2006 when he first saw his monicker.
LadyF will say Hian
Okwaifugo will say chai & I warned you guys to always use escrow ooo
Onatisi will predict another one is about to happen in the next 48 hours
Tabbaz will check all database to search out infinitikoncept details so as to nail him.
ROTFL
All names mentioned are fiction just to explain what MITM can look like & just to make it look real for a newbie to grab

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 5:30am On Jan 31, 2017
Btc needed @ 473/$

Contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olasubomi007(m): 5:31am On Jan 31, 2017
lazinny:
WHATSAPP

Which of the numbers on your signature?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by panmic: 5:41am On Jan 31, 2017
kaboninc:

Just looking at yhu.. ...

Whoever trades with this guy or uses him as an escrow does so at his and only his own risk.

I do not request to be escrow to anyone please, I only offer escrow on my trades directly, I am willing to stake my Bitcoin on a platform with international reputation for their escrow service, it is not a man no man something, am not requesting to be trusted, I even stated am new on nairaland in my advert and as such, not asking anyone to gamble on me, I only suggest a platform that am certain is safer than trying to trust another human blindly, anyone familiar with localbitcoin.com understands their escrow service and how they operate and knows it is very safe...

I have been following the thread for a while, but I have been at a loss on how to contribute to what is on ground, been reading stories of fraud and all that, I did not post cos I cannot come and drag credibility blindly, I wanted to wait until I have something to offer, I only got this idea only a few days back and m certain it should work, people Familiar with LBC escrow understand it works, and they know as well it works...

And by the way, I already made a trade here with Anticorruption

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aloyt(m): 5:53am On Jan 31, 2017
Btc needed at friendly rate...contact me if available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gagzee(m): 6:01am On Jan 31, 2017
enterthewall:

Suspended/deactivated...
thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 31, 2017
Iyemik:
$290 btc available #478/$

i need 100$ at 475

if you have contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by panmic: 6:09am On Jan 31, 2017
Anticorruption:

Sold Perfect money to him
Got paid instantly

keep it up bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 6:21am On Jan 31, 2017
sindrek:
lol Tabbaz you don't trust me to send the cash first omo me too dey fear for my bitcoins, we just talked

was over busy yesterday and could not read the thread.

Well, I don't blame you cos it's your coins and you have absolute right over it.

I later got my coins from justi4jesu and she sent first and even told me to hold the cash till today. As I type her money is still with me since yesterday. Maybe she wan dash me ni sef who knows grin grin..make me too hammer this year..lolz

Now my advice.

No one will send first to you if you don't have reputation here.

I wanted to buy $700+ and you expect me to send first in this recession. You also claim not to understand how escrow works here. It's understandable though if you are new here

The best you can do here is to read the thread well and understand how things work, otherwise am sorry to inform you that you won't be able to trade here..it's as simple as ABC

tHANK yOU

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 6:25am On Jan 31, 2017
Tabbaz:

Well, I don't blame you cos it's your coins and you have absolute right over it.

I later got my coins from justi4jesu and she sent first and even told me to hold the cash till today. As I type her money is still with me since yesterday. Maybe she wan dash me ni sef who knows grin grin..make me too hammer this year..lolz

Now my advice.

I wanted to buy $700+ and you expect me to send first in this recession. You also claim not to understand how escrow works here. It's understandable though if you are new here

The best you can do here is to read the thread well and understand how things work, otherwise am sorry to inform you that you won't be able to trade here..it's as simple as ABC

tHANK yOU

Just hold the money, na fixed deposit i do oh, once i ready to collect am you go add interest because that money fit open supermarket. tongue

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 6:26am On Jan 31, 2017
It's a new day..please do not fall victim. Run a way once your potential client suggest SMS/text message as a means to gain trust.

read below

Beware of customise SMS.

attached are some of the fake sms used by scammers cloning my phone number in bulk SMS platform

I DO NOT USE SMS IN MY DEALINGS...

I ONLY USE WHATSAPP AND NAIRALAND FORUM

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 6:27am On Jan 31, 2017
justi4jesu:

Just hold the money, na fixed deposit i do oh, once i ready to collect am you go add interest because that money fit open supermarket. tongue

hahahahahahah...you still need the money? grin

Me don dey tell people sey I don hammer o grin grin grin grin

lolz

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mrintelligent(m): 6:31am On Jan 31, 2017
3RNEST:

Check my profile

Thank you baba. I will contact you now. Even if you are not in abuja, you are among few I can trade with without having face to face contact.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stigmond(m): 6:38am On Jan 31, 2017
Chei, see Wetin dy happen here

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aloyt(m): 6:45am On Jan 31, 2017
aloyt:
Btc needed at friendly rate...contact me if available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 6:46am On Jan 31, 2017
$1000 btc needed @475 contact my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 6:47am On Jan 31, 2017
sindrek:
I and Tabbaz talked some minutes ago our deal didn't even go through cos of same trust issues. So how did the people that sell here gain the trust the have that you can send them money first?

I sold $1000+ btc at once to singapore1 yesterday about an hour after my discussion with you. I sent first to him cos I trust him, we never met physically, but he exhibit trustworthy character.

It was late in my country of residence and I had to sleep. I just dropped account on his whatsaap and went to bed without fear. It's this morning I woke and saw my cash

So no one here has a monopoly of receiving first. Everyone must send first at some point and to some people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jerrykaro(m): 6:49am On Jan 31, 2017
61$ BTC available for 478/$ contact via signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gentlesas(m): 6:49am On Jan 31, 2017
95 dollars Neteller available

Rate 440, hit me up on my contact below

Whatsapp 08055455584
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by soji1992: 6:50am On Jan 31, 2017
tutucious:

ESCROW FOR $20 BITCOIN dat u want to buy.. Bros check am sef.

I wonder who u would have suggested to escrow for you.
d problem is dat i don't knw u and u don't knw me so an escrow was a common ground 4 us to make business deals in respective of d amt of money involved
and u can't send btc first
and am not willing to send money first
so we dey jamlock

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by daemperor1(m): 6:52am On Jan 31, 2017
daemperor1:
$90 worth of BTC available @477/$1
Still available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kenooff(m): 6:53am On Jan 31, 2017
Drlaw:

Mr Uche, someone will never wanted to use your account without your knowledge, it's a simple fact because if the person didn't inform you he wouldn't have claim to it. to my understanding anyone can use any other person account as long as there is fore notification.

Besides from the look of things is like you are attached to Gunbizz , Yes or No?

Because your info was extracted from a suspected clone moniker. if not you're the one operating the moniker the person must have contacted you for a payment assistance let assume that..
so to those who are whom you have given your details to they are the one trying to dent ur name let assume that. so it's left to you to search yourself .
oga it seems you've not been following this thread he has nothing to do with the scammer neither does he have the knowledge of what is happening.

What happened is MITM game simple he is honestly selling to the scammer why the scammer is dubiously scamming another person with his account number.

This is how it goes scammer wants to buy from uche, uche gives him Acct number, scammer is selling to the other guy, so scammer gives the guy uche's account number. If the guy sends money into uche's account, uche will think it's the scammer that sent cash and now supply the scammer, the scammer will dissappear without traces. The guy will be chasing uche up and down but uche knew nothing about his deal with the scammer.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 6:53am On Jan 31, 2017
soji1992:

well u are a funny woman
i asked for a simple request to have an escrow and u felt i was wasting ur time
wehdone ma!!!
its well with u

next time ask for vouch when buying small amount. $20 is too small to waste escrow precisous time. I can at least vouch for some people here that you will get your $20 without stress.

Madam tututious is selling in thousands of dollars so what will she do with your $20? So ask for vouch next time for low volume deal not escrow

thankyou

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 6:54am On Jan 31, 2017
Tabbaz:

I sold $1000+ btc at once to singapore1 yesterday about an hour after my discussion with you. I sent first to him cos I trust him, we never met physically, but he exhibit trustworthy character.

It was late in my country of residence and I had to sleep. I just dropped account on his whatsaap and went to bed without fear. It's this morning I woke and saw my cash

[b]So no one here has a monopoly of receiving first. Everyone must send first at some point and to some people[/b]

Cc pinkyruledworld
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Taeewo(m): 7:05am On Jan 31, 2017
Doyinlawal:

Bro..if its u.. U will put that name here..two different account bearing the same name..
And he never said someone else will transfer skrill to me..
He said the account number belong to his friend..read the screenshot very well.
And about your name... I dont know if should say ma sorry cos if it's u..thats what u will do too..but i never intended to spoil anyone's name here Am.just saying what's glaring
Oga this was part of my last discussion with you, u dont know how to verify a scammer, the best thing u should av done is to compare the number chatting u with his nairaland profile or ask him to quote u if he was the one dealing with.. .....Go tru this thread wella, u will no diff trick scammers deployed.. ......

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:08am On Jan 31, 2017
Tabbaz:

Now my advice.

tHANK yOU
700$
New moniker
No escrow

This is what I call" no receipt ,no charger"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 7:15am On Jan 31, 2017
Make una sell $1000 btc for me at better rate na, Shuooo abi I offend anybody cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.