Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5223705 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 8:36am On Jan 31, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
bros the pen is mightier than the sword. Manage this Fulgor Nocturnus

I don hear u o brother Doyin, I wan go rob skril bank, u go follow go?

We just dey play around ni jare baba.
Just make sure it's 1000dollar and above pinky
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by varmint: 8:40am On Jan 31, 2017
eliteweb:
Can somebody please borrow me $50 Payoneer and get $60 PayPal.
I have payoneer funds but I can only use it to make payment I think as I keep getting the "you have not received enough to send" error whenever I try to send
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
bros the pen is mightier than the sword. Manage this Fulgor Nocturnus

I don hear u o brother Doyin, I wan go rob skril bank, u go follow go?

We just dey play around ni jare baba.

I don hear you but I advice use escrow for Skrill transaction... Am always available @ Your escrow service..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 8:45am On Jan 31, 2017
Good Morning,
Fund PM, Bitcoin, Ok Pay & Neteller @ N510 per USD
Sell Neteller to us @ N430 per USD
Sell Bitcoin to us @ N455 per USD
Call 08144333114
visit www.forextrading23.com

Or come to our Agege, Lagos office for physical transactions
Do business with ease, peace and rest of mind
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dc4life(m): 8:48am On Jan 31, 2017
How much is 0.20000btc worth in naira??

destyno1709, dotman, radio, Singapore, discount, Doyinlawal, 3RNEST, creativeness, mployer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2017
destyno1709:
Skrill available @#440 ...contact 08031144500 (payment before service)

Doyinlawal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PayBoyXclusives(m): 8:56am On Jan 31, 2017
20,000usd available today to be deposited into USA account, please contact me with your best offer asap. Scammers don't even try contacting me you will just wait your time and probably get arrested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macaulish(m): 8:56am On Jan 31, 2017
Infinitikoncept:

As much as I'm not in support or against his theory. I'll point out a few things possible to you.
Let's say I contacted you Drlaw that I have skrill to sell @ #420/$. U signified interest & I go & meet kabonic who you have never met before which means you don't know his real names as you don't know mine as well. I told kabonic I'm buying his skrill for #440 & I'm sending first to him. Kabonic is happy & he drops his account details to me INFINITIKONCEPT since he doesn't know my real name as well. I then bring kabonic account details & give it to you Drlaw to make payment.
After you pay @ #420/$ to kabonic and send me payment proof, I tell you to chill and I chat up kabonic with the payment proof & I claim Drlaw name. He believes me and kabonic will send funds to me infinitikoncept instead of you Drlaw that paid him.
So Drlaw asks me after thirty minutes where is my skrill, I start telling him stories & he finds out eventually I've scammed him.
So Drlaw comes to Nairaland & publish my name only to get a full blown counter attack from kabonic saying he supplied skrill to his buyer infinitikoncept who showed him proof of payment and you Drlaw wants to spoil his name.
Drlaw and kabonic keep dragging for days while infinitikoncept has ran away.
So you see someone like Toluxa or Singapore that knows what infinitikoncept did tell Drlaw and kabonic its MITM & you guys should chase after the man in the middle.
Agarawu23 will say layelaye kabonic is a scam that he has been suspecting him since 2006 when he first saw his monicker.
LadyF will say Hian
Okwaifugo will say chai & I warned you guys to always use escrow ooo
Onatisi will predict another one is about to happen in the next 48 hours
Tabbaz will check all database to search out infinitikoncept details so as to nail him.
ROTFL
All names mentioned are fiction just to explain what MITM can look like & just to make it look real for a newbie to grab

In Short.

CTRL+ALT+DEL

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I DEY FEEL THIS THEORY ... GOD BLESS YOUR KNOWLEDGE ...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2017
$1500 bitcoin available for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by naira2usd2naira(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2017
$5000 BTC for sale @ 480/$
Whatsapp me....

preev.com rate

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jerrykaro(m): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2017
61$ btc available for sale 480/$ Contact via my Signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nasimiro: 9:18am On Jan 31, 2017
LaconicINC:
lets talk
Thanks 4 d swift deal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by saintiflex(m): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2017
512 btc available @ 480
call/watsapp 08063701176
you either send first or come with a verified escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2017
dotmans:
I need $10000 BTC at 475/$. Quote or contact me to sell me your coins. I pay instantly, escrow is allowed if we have not done any deals before.

I have $1500
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by daemperor1(m): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2017
daemperor1:
$90 worth of BTC available @477/$1
Sold to Aloyt

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by soji1992: 9:37am On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=ANBAKO post=53284659]

Simple reason why we need more escrow service providers so that there will be no discrimination and "monopoly" of service.[/quot
very true
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:48am On Jan 31, 2017
buharimustlive:
Change your dollar, pounds and euros to naira....

Dollars to naira @ 420 naira.....

British pounds to naira @ 520 naira...

Euros to naira @ 450 naira...

Contact... 08135328835

Note.....Abuja peeps only..
Meet me on whatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by enterthewall: 9:49am On Jan 31, 2017
Infinitikoncept:

As much as I'm not in support or against his theory. I'll point out a few things possible to you.
Let's say I contacted you Drlaw that I have skrill to sell @ #420/$. U signified interest & I go & meet kabonic who you have never met before which means you don't know his real names as you don't know mine as well. I told kabonic I'm buying his skrill for #440 & I'm sending first to him. Kabonic is happy & he drops his account details to me INFINITIKONCEPT since he doesn't know my real name as well. I then bring kabonic account details & give it to you Drlaw to make payment.
After you pay @ #420/$ to kabonic and send me payment proof, I tell you to chill and I chat up kabonic with the payment proof & I claim Drlaw name. He believes me and kabonic will send funds to me infinitikoncept instead of you Drlaw that paid him.
So Drlaw asks me after thirty minutes where is my skrill, I start telling him stories & he finds out eventually I've scammed him.
So Drlaw comes to Nairaland & publish my name only to get a full blown counter attack from kabonic saying he supplied skrill to his buyer infinitikoncept who showed him proof of payment and you Drlaw wants to spoil his name.
Drlaw and kabonic keep dragging for days while infinitikoncept has ran away.

So you see someone like Toluxa or Singapore that knows what infinitikoncept did tell Drlaw and kabonic its MITM & you guys should chase after the man in the middle.
Agarawu23 will say layelaye kabonic is a scam that he has been suspecting him since 2006 when he first saw his monicker.
LadyF will say Hian
Okwaifugo will say chai & I warned you guys to always use escrow ooo
Onatisi will predict another one is about to happen in the next 48 hours
Tabbaz will check all database to search out infinitikoncept details so as to nail him.
ROTFL
All names mentioned are fiction just to explain what MITM can look like & just to make it look real for a newbie to grab

and me I would say: yeah, you got it... enterthewall cheesy grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Abbey1987: 9:53am On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=PayBoyXclusives post=53285478]20,000usd available today to be deposited into USA account, please contact me with your best offer asap. Scammers don't even try contacting me you will just wait your time and probably get arrested [/quotes
will you sell it for $440... I will buy 10,000 and do the deposit immediately.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by arbitrage: 9:55am On Jan 31, 2017
varmint:

I have payoneer funds but I can only use it to make payment I think as I keep getting the "you have not received enough to send" error whenever I try to send

I think if I send you a payment request, that should be a way to transfer it to another person as you respond to the fund request as if you are making payment too. Right?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Abbey1987: 9:55am On Jan 31, 2017
PayBoyXclusives:
20,000usd available today to be deposited into USA account, please contact me with your best offer asap. Scammers don't even try contacting me you will just wait your time and probably get arrested
contact me at my signature. thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by arbitrage: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2017
3RNEST:

Meet me on whatsApp

I hope you know he's buying your foreign currencies and not selling at those rates?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Manuel2017(m): 9:57am On Jan 31, 2017
Singapore1 NAwa oooo

Someone cannot sleep in peace again

For GOd sake if someone is not okay with your terms please don't take offence in it...

Just Gerrout and stop wasting pages here..
Where is my sword sef

Lolz hahahahhahah. Chairman who de make you veal like these nah? shocked[color=#006600][/color]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2017
arbitrage:

I hope you know he's buying your foreign currencies and not selling at those rates?
Na wa.. Y quote me Oga?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by arbitrage: 10:02am On Jan 31, 2017
Waploadedpr:
320.58$ Payoneer funds available @450/$
Contact me: 0.81631.59653

If you agree to N425, then let's deal Sir.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by arbitrage: 10:03am On Jan 31, 2017
kaboninc:

I have $1500

What's your rate please?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 10:03am On Jan 31, 2017
nasimiro:

Thanks 4 d swift deal.
thanks for the trust Bro, Tabbaz was on with the escrow but in the middle of it you just opted to send first, I guess you just wanted someone to vouch for me. I appreciate your gesture
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by arbitrage: 10:04am On Jan 31, 2017
PayBoyXclusives:

What's your rate please?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by arbitrage: 10:04am On Jan 31, 2017
naira2usd2naira:
$5000 BTC for sale @ 480/$
Whatsapp me....

preev.com rate

Let's do N475.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.