Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5182617 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Curiouscat: 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
Chai!!! But why are people like this naa? How do they have sound sleep at night, knowing fully well you are causing someone so much pain. Why?? Bhet why??
nifty247:
428,040 naira...

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dealership: 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
legalwealth:

I only do dollar but if you need pounds, I will send pounds but will charge
you for its dollar equivalent.
i need skrill
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
Singapore1:
@doyinlawal .. when i say i don't take sides, i know what i am talking about .. he called me and said he has experience the case with nifty247 before and the money later got reversed ..

so i asked him to wait small then ..he explained to me on phone then after i dropped the call

nifty and tutucious messaged me and told me he has called CS and the told him the money is with him but in DEBIT ORDER

and immediately i message him to release the coin and he has been AWOL since then

so doyinlawal where did i protect him?

ANYWAY...I HEARD YOU BRO

NO P..SAME HERE. I called tutu yesterday about this case.
She explain to me everything that happen..I ask.nifty too..
He said the guy is still holding the coin and u pole didn't even tell.him to send the coin but u just saying he should wait till.monday..
I was wondering... Why will u pple will talk say make the guy no send coin of money we Don dey his account..

JUST WONDERING
That's why I talked about u taking side
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by momentarylapse: 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
Singapore1:

you know the reason why i always make sure i analyse issue first before i jump into conclusion .. i try to be object, i understand what you are trying to achieve here, but trust me i act base on the evidence on ground, not because i am bitter to anyone or anybody...

whenever i interfere in something.. I ALWAYS WANT RESULT ... like the result we achieved yesterday .. i am also solving a case similar to this, i will WARN and explain in details to everyone once it is done ..

speaking of jumping into conclussion ..i can boldy tell you that is not KYRIOS PICTURE

by the time i am done with KYRIOS

you will know his home address ... i will make sure he rot in jail

Ok! It was linked to one his personal posts let's modify!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
kaboninc:

Please, before contacting, make sure you are ready to trade. If you are not trade to sell, please do not contact me nor waste my time. Do not give me the impression that you are selling to me only to sell to Singapore and then tell me "already sold"...

If you already have a discussion with Ta or La, please continue with it until you are sure it won't be successful. If you are already discussing with Lady.F and I contact you, please respect me by telling me that you are already discussing with her so I know my faith.

Thanks.

When dem do me same thing, some folks here were thinking Mo just being salty for nothing.... You have done due diligence,they ask for a couple of mins & they return with dust yarns!

If you are talking with someone, give the person a lil time , it's called courtesy people! !!! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dealership: 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
$101-$5000 SKRILL NEEDED AT 435/$

ANYTHING LESS IS SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE

DONT WASTE THAT SKRILL kiss kiss grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
Do you have AGC at the moment?

modath:

When dem do me same thing, some folks here were thinking Mo just being salty for nothing.... You have done due diligence,they ask for a couple of mins & they return with dust yarns!

If you are talking with someone, give the person a lil time , it's called courtesy people! !!! cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Where's your report card, let me see your result grin

Singapore1:

you know the reason why i always make sure i analyse issue first before i jump into conclusion .. i try to be object, i understand what you are trying to achieve here, but trust me i act base on the evidence on ground, not because i am bitter to anyone or anybody...

whenever i interfere in something.. I ALWAYS WANT RESULT ... like the result we achieved yesterday .. i am also solving a case similar to this, i will WARN and explain in details to everyone once it is done ..

speaking of jumping into conclussion ..i can boldy tell you that is not KYRIOS PICTURE

by the time i am done with KYRIOS

you will know his home address ... i will make sure he rot in jail
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Where's your report card, let me see your result grin

cum cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ip2121918021(m): 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
~75USD / Anything less SKRILL NEEDED AT $435 cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
kaboninc:

Please, before contacting, make sure you are ready to trade. If you are not trade to sell, please do not contact me nor waste my time. Do not give me the impression that you are selling to me only to sell to Singapore and then tell me "already sold"...

If you already have a discussion with Tabbaz or LadyF, please continue with it until you are sure it won't be successful. If you are already discussing with Lady.F and I contact you, please respect me by telling me that you are already discussing with her so I know my faith.

Thanks.
Its so annoying..Bro.. Some pple will said give me 10 minutes. And u will wait like hell
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Do you have AGC at the moment?

kill me if she doesnt have
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ephi123(f): 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
3RNEST:

lolx grin no delay in Skrill Verification...Stamp! *Verified* cheesy

Haha! cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dealership: 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
Dealership:
$101-$5000 SKRILL NEEDED AT 4***

600$ SKRILL AVAILABLE AT 4**
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hmu asap

Dealership:
bro I really want to have your number. I will buy all. Whatsapp me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nifty247(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
When I first contacted the guy he told me to ask about him from singapore1, femcruz, aloyt, darty, tutucious, eniolamoda, Bamz and main24. He told me that he have transacted with them all before and they all sent first. Out of the long list that he gave to me the only person that I have done business with is tutucious and I contacted her to ask about the guy. I asked her maybe she has transacted with kyrios before and she told me YES, I asked again that is he legit.. she responded YES... and I asked her again that did she send first to him she said YES.

Tutucious is one of the few people here who I always send first to and she has never failed me. I carried her along as the transaction started having k-legs and it seems she contacted singapore1 (through which she know kyrios) as the smoke keeps rising. Singapore1's response on my quote yesterday where I was asking kyrios to release the coins shows that he knows him very very well and he is not denying it. My appeal to singapore1 is to pls help me fish out kyrios so as to get my money back to me. I appreciate his efforts so far as I believe that he will help till the end. Its a pity that kyrios changed just of a sudden.

I appreciate the support and concerns of all the people that have been contributing to this issue since it started.

Its painful...

Doyinlawal:

The main thing is you shouldn't have sided with kyrios u or tutu yesterday..u sided with him..probably cos use done business together before

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
==========================================
SKRILL NEEDED URGENTLY

ANY AMOUNT I WILL BUY

See Signature: WhatsApp Number
===========================================
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nifty247(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Thanks for this bold step sir.
Singapore1:

i already call an officer in diamond.. to place hold on the account
he is working on it

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by momentarylapse: 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
nifty247:
Name: Salau Tunji Taiwo
Nickname : KYRIOS
GTB Account No: 0118656514
Diamond Account No: 0046334849
Phone No1: 07037459621
Phone No2: 09063182705

Call diamond banks helpline with this number 07003000000! I have given the them all his data and some information about the case! I have also given them his GT bank data as well and they have started flagging the account due to my relationship with the front desk as a long term customer of theirs!

Make this call NOW and send a mail with the details to enquiries@diamondbank.com or whatever! CALL NOW! They are actually expecting a report from YOU!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
Singapore1:

kill me if she doesnt have

Nor die, issue still dey ground for here... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
momentarylapse:

Call diamond banks helpline with this number 07003000000! I have given the them all his data and some information about the case! I have also given them his GT bank data as well and they have started flagging the account due to my relationship with the front desk as a long term customer of theirs!

Make this call NOW and send a mail with the details to enquiries@diamondbank.com or whatever! CALL NOW

furthermore

his real name is

Akinola Hakeem

he went to YABATECH (we went there together )

his grandma lives at badagry ( but don't know exact location, i will make sure i reach his grandma once i get back to lagos on thursday )

i will also find his sister location ... his cousins is currently stydying hospitality in yabatech ND2 or so ..

maybe the account number is his friend
and by the way.. the last time i saw him was 2014..in school
december

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by showreals(m): 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
showreals:
Legit PayPal or USA transfer needed. Quote me If you have .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by momentarylapse: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
Singapore1:

furthermore

his real name is

Akinola Hakeem

he went to YABATECH (we went there together )

his grandma lives at badagry ( but don't know exact location, i will make sure i reach his grandma once i get back to lagos on thursday )

i will also find his sister location ... his cousins is currently stydying hospitality in yabatech ND2 or so ..

maybe the account number is his friend
and by the way.. the last time i saw him was 2014..in school
december

Solid! So his real name is even different from the names linked to his accounts? See gobe! This one has been planning this scheme for a while!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
osmoses:
I need PAYPAL funds ---------fiverr funds NEEDED---------......Quote with your whats app number
Osmoses has been eating my paypal funds.
Tested and trusted. Feel relax to deal with him.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
Smh if everything is tru

You know people know you and have your info and because of 400k , u went AWOL.

Poverty must really be affecting you and your family members.

I wish the fund owner the best.

Use every means u can . Get police report and court order

Arrest his father and mother.

Dont pity any of his relative

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Please who can help me verify my skrill account.
In an unrelated news, Goodevening mr 3RNEST grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
momentarylapse:

Solid! So his real name is even different from the names linked to his accounts? See gobe! This one has been planning this scheme for a while!
all the two deals i have done with him ..i paid to that account.. cos he knows i can trace him.. so he wouldnt dare run with my money

also i sent first in all the transactions ....

furthermore i think izikjon or femcruz called me one time if i fit vouch for him

i told them frankly that we went to school together that's all i can say...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
EvilSperm:
Please who can help me verify my skrill account.
In an unrelated news, Goodevening mr 3RNEST grin
Help u verify your account as how? Send them your valid govt document na...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Abbey1987: 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
anyone that can help me with the link that will make my bitcoin confirmations to be faster... it has been posted on here before but could not found it,
thanks in advance
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
Dealership:
$101-$5000 SKRILL NEEDED AT 435/$

will you pay 440 for 97?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dralemania: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
AleAirHub:
$10000 BTC IS NEEDED @ 505.
MOQ : $1000 BELOW $1000 IS $1/500.
QUOTE ME IF YOU GAME....
I can supply $2,500 if you can pay 510/$

(1) (2) (3) ... (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.