Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5141553 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by martcrown: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
So how do I get to chat with you?... send your whatsapp number to the number on my signature. I'll chat you up.
pweetychyka:

That which I called u with doesn't do whatsapp!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
embarassed
Singapore1:

I have a fraud issue I am currently settling in Ibadan.. Hopefully I finish it tomorrow
Then I will be in Lagos
That's all I can say
God will surely see u through boss.

Na go God punish any baga that is trying to make our ways difficult...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pweetychyka(f): 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
martcrown:
So how do I get to chat with you?... send your whatsapp number to the number on my signature. I'll chat you up.

please check ur mail
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by martcrown: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Alright
pweetychyka:

please chaeck ur mail
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pweetychyka(f): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
martcrown:
Alright

Yea thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by timtrader(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
timtrader:
$44 Skrill at 430. Call or watsapp 08175954105.

Sold to Mus1
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nifty247(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
I believe and hope so. I have called Diamond bank and Gtb and their is good feedback from the two banks. Diamond bank told me that the money was credited into his bank account directly since Saturday.

KYRIOS is a pure scammer.

I appreciate everyone's support and concerns.
Singapore1:

Trust me he will..
All he need to know is I have access to his grandma

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by izzvic(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
smscash:
Do you have either PM or Neteller to sell and you reside in PortHarcourt
Then whatsapp 0 x8 z0 c8 4 v 9 b8 n 7 b5 1 b7
immediately for a quote

Must the person be in Port-Harcourt ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
75$ btc needed asap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by condomuser: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
You are welcome. You see part of the problem i talked about the other day is a practical situation of your case.

Few days ago i stated a tactical scammer will do a few successful transactions and get recommended as trusted but the currency thread undertaker said i was drunk.

Now cases are unfolding and many more to come.

As much as a few trusted people are here, majority are now buying trust with preliminary transactions. When they see a big fish, bye bye to your money.

nifty247:
I believe and hope so. I have called Diamond bank and Gtb and their is good feedback from the two banks. Diamond bank told me that the money was credited into his bank account directly since Saturday.

KYRIOS is a pure scammer.

I appreciate everyone's support and concerns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
Dealership:
i need skrill

Contact me if you can go with my rate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
whew! $98 Skrill available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bedford101(m): 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
$4,500 Payoneer funds available for quick sale @480/$
call/whatsapp 08078569784
only serious buyers please
Escrow allowed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
nifty247:
When I first contacted the guy he told me to ask about him from singapore1, femcruz, aloyt, darty, tutucious, eniolamoda, Bamz and main24. He told me that he have transacted with them all before and they all sent first. Out of the long list that he gave to me the only person that I have done business with is tutucious and I contacted her to ask about the guy. I asked her maybe she has transacted with kyrios before and she told me YES, I asked again that is he legit.. she responded YES... and I asked her again that did she send first to him she said YES.

Tutucious is one of the few people here who I always send first to and she has never failed me. I carried her along as the transaction started having k-legs and it seems she contacted singapore1 (through which she know kyrios) as the smoke keeps rising. Singapore1's response on my quote yesterday where I was asking kyrios to release the coins shows that he knows him very very well and he is not denying it. My appeal to singapore1 is to pls help me fish out kyrios so as to get my money back to me. I appreciate his efforts so far as I believe that he will help till the end. Its a pity that kyrios changed just of a sudden.

I appreciate the support and concerns of all the people that have been contributing to this issue since it started.

Its painful...

Just coming online now. Deep breath.

I have done several transactions with Kyrios as well as nifty.

Kyrios claims was that cash was reversed to nifty during theirs first transactions and he was scared same will happened.

I suggested to both parties to involve any of the escrow and release the bitcoin to the escrow until the issues is sorted out Monday morning at that point Kyrios said he knows Singapore1 personally.

Singapore was brought in.

Kyrios agreed to release Btc to Singapore but niftys clients where on his neck and he needed it asap so he refused.

Singapore1 and I asked that nifty should be patient till Monday morning pending when Kyrios gets to the bank.

After sometime Nifty Msgd me that Singapore said Kyrios should release Btc today him, ( wondering why the decision), I sent a msg to Kyrios to confirm what nifty said "he said he msgd Singapore1 but no response. That was the last I heard from him.

I still don't want to believe this. I just hope he appears online with cash or Btc for nifty.

I don't know if my post is meaningful at this point but I need to say something after many mention

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bedford101(m): 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
$4,500 Payoneer funds available for quick sale @480/$
call/whatsapp 08078569784
only serious buyers please
Escrow allowed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by momentarylapse: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
shocked

Billiondoe? What are you still doing here? You bloody scammer...see it viewing!

Puskin and dragnet! Why has this _wanker not been banned for a 100 years? Haba...

Cc: doyinlawal!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
momentarylapse:
shocked

Billiondoe? What are you still doing here? You bloody scammer...see it viewing!

Puskin and dragnet! Why has this _wanker not been banned for a 100 years? Haba...

I thought I was the only one that saw it..

Cc puskin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by debeey87(m): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
DId you buy from this dude.
Doyinlawal:

Bros make we deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
debeey87:
DId you buy from this dude.
NOOo..did he said I buy from him
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kemijohnson(m): 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
We are with you Boss @Nifty247
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
sorry for taking u all back. I had to read every comment on the issue.

It is really annoying. I have also tried his lines severally all switched off.

If only Nifty had agreed the coin be sent to Singapore1.

@Nifty247 lets still hope he turns up
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rinzylee(m): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
350$ BTC urgently needed. 08061173383 whatsapp Now.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by debeey87(m): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
I paid him and he has refused to send the btc for over 2hrs counting now. Claiming he hasn't seen a gtb to gtb alert.
Doyinlawal:
NOOo..did he said I buy from him
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by slegerman(m): 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
Your post said differently
legalwealth:

I only do dollar but if you need pounds, I will send pounds but will charge you for its dollar equivalent.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pweetychyka(f): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
martcrown:
Alright

Thanks boss....
U really made ma evening!
It's nice doing biz wit u! wink

#legit kiss kiss kiss

Cc: Linqsz

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Noted
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
debeey87:
I paid him and he has refused to send the btc for over 2hrs counting now. Claiming he hasn't seen a gtb to gtb alert.
Why u send first without using escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by martcrown: 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
Thanks ma'am
pweetychyka:

Thanks boss....
U really made ma evening!
It's nice doing biz wit u! wink

#legit kiss kiss kiss

Cc: Linqsz

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Abbey1987: 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.