Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5155359 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by panmic: 6:42am On Mar 10, 2017
rad8:

OK, I c my name in d chats. have dealt with starboyflight and have even escrowed some of his deals. I am not saying he did ryt by using the money, it is totally wrong to use someone's money. I hope u guys settle ur disputes soon. @ starboyflight, pls refund his naira and get ur coins.

Boss, the guy trust u so much, but I think with this character of his, it is only a matter of time b4 he pulls a major damage to someone here... despite my subtle threat threat, he was still defiant, Long story short, all I can say is that fraud is in his blood...

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 10, 2017
$225 Skrill fund available for urgent transaction at N420/$ (negotiable).
0816 9037.433
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kolomax(m): 7:04am On Mar 10, 2017
skrill available call or WhatsApp me on my signature at soft rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by starboyflight(m): 7:07am On Mar 10, 2017
panmic:

Boss, the guy trust u so much, but I think with this character of his, it is only a matter of time b4 he pulls a major damage to someone here... despite my subtle threat threat, he was still defiant, Long story short, all I can say is that fraud is in his blood...

This is defamation on my personality. I will refund his cash today! Binded:.. Rad8 would verify. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 7:11am On Mar 10, 2017
600$ skrill needed at soft rate.
Whatsapp 07063611172.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by panmic: 7:12am On Mar 10, 2017
agarawu23:
bros, your mouth no sweet for talk undecided

You wouldn't have pay him if they didn't trick u.

Listen, if you do honest business with ppl and make do with the little profit you make; it's better than running with ppl's money cos u won't be able to get deals again and that money u stole will finish and u won't av income online cos u will be tagged a scammer...... Nobody will deal with u again.

I know that *evil thought* that comes to mind when someone's money is with you, yes! Devil will always push you but you need to draw your faith nearer to GOD so that u can over come temptation

Money is evil and it takes determination to control your mind at any evil moment.

Give your life to Christ and overcome bad temptations.

The little profit you are making legally can build u a house without a destructive pillars. If you build a house with cash that isnt yours, it will collapse one day....it might not be soon but it will surely collapse. Hello, if u escape it, your children or grandchildren might/may not escape it.

Boss, na d tin I de try tell am, Money does not mean cash alone, there is something they call social capital, social capital can give you 1M with just N1,000 input, if he builds a good Rep here, making 10k a day from here alone can be a piece of cake... well he obviously has fraud written all over him. When I saw his photos, I just laughed, I say this one na small pikin if I handle am he go just wound, that feeling when u see a cockroach trying to run away from you, you know you can smite it once you raise your foot...

Well lemme educate him a little on what I cud to him, I cud instantly place a call to my bank and report that the transaction was a fraudulent payment, all funds in that acct will be blocked and frozen, I spent most of yesterday afternoon at the office of the efcc, to help with another fraud matter, I cud easily add ur matter, , n they can place what they call aprehend on site on all of ur accounts, it means the moment u walk Into any bnk, e wud b arrested...

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 7:14am On Mar 10, 2017
starboyflight:

This is defamation on my personality. I will refund his cash today! Binded:.. Rad8 would verify. Thanks

deflamation of which and what personality?

Did u consider that before Investing someone's money without his permission?

Let me even ask u, how much interest will u give to him for investing his money?

Please u better pay him his money and stop postings rubbish here.

And stop dragging Rad8 into ur nonsense, it was only a matter of time u would have done same to Rad8 mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 10, 2017
grin.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pman06(m): 7:20am On Mar 10, 2017
starboyflight:

Bros you be THIEF, Infact na THIEF you be, I mean Oyenusi must be your brother.

Defamation Abi Wetin you type Dere? May thunder strike your nyansh for that.

Tabbaz Abeg put him name for scam list sharp sharp, no be him type we want dey see for here.

Puskin ban this guy join abeg, the guy dey vex me badly.

That your single, na you and your family go dance to am.

Bloody THIEF, oleajibole.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trueinfo: 7:20am On Mar 10, 2017
Payoneer available @ 430#
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 7:21am On Mar 10, 2017
gensteejay:
Please who can vouch for mus1 here? I am about to transact with him.
Thanks.

CC: Tabbaz; rad8; agarawu23; Singapore1; et al.
Mus1 will never scam you.
Go ahead, he is a legit person.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kovic08(m): 7:24am On Mar 10, 2017
Ppresh2017:
10,000$ available, Dom to Dom transfer. Come with escrow if you are not sending first. 420 last. WhatsApp 08068982819

Which bank
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MackDavid(m): 7:26am On Mar 10, 2017
MackDavid:
$600 BITCOINS AVAILABLE AT 445/$

ESCROW IS A MUST

WHATSAPP OR QUOTE
SA
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 7:30am On Mar 10, 2017
$500+ BTC Available @ 448/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rozayx5(m): 7:36am On Mar 10, 2017
pman06:

Bros you be THIEF, Infact na THIEF you be, I mean Oyenusi must be your brother.

Defamation Abi Wetin you type Dere? May thunder strike your nyansh for that.

Tabbaz Abeg put him name for scam list sharp sharp, no be him type we want dey see for here.

Puskin ban this guy join abeg, the guy dey vex me badly.

That your single, na you and your family go dance to am.

Bloody THIEF, oleajibole.

panmic is my favorite exchanger . sad someone tried to scam him undecided

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 7:44am On Mar 10, 2017
I had a chat early this morning who starboyflight, told him what he did was bad and I advised him to pay panmic either in cash or coins since he claimed he used it to buy coins. It is totally wrong to use someone's money for watever reason without informing the guy.

courtesy demands that immediately u received the cash, d first thing u should do is contact the guy to know whether to refund or send the said amount of coins.

the guy claims he would pay panmic as soon as his coins clear from remitano, which I don't get. he said remitano held his coins and claims he has 0 naira and zero coins.

details of our chat is as follow

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 10, 2017
$93.53 btc available at 440/$

Whatsapp:08148615957
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 7:50am On Mar 10, 2017
what I don't get is why remitano would hold on to the coins. I don't use the site so I don't know if its their policy but if remitano has a wallet, it should b able to send out

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:59am On Mar 10, 2017
$54 btc available at N445
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Acquiredollars(m): 8:01am On Mar 10, 2017
95 USD Neteller available at #415/1
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 8:01am On Mar 10, 2017
$505 BTC now Available @446/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 8:03am On Mar 10, 2017
Drlaw:

Selling at Once. Fixed price.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 8:04am On Mar 10, 2017
our president is finally back. what do we expect?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Curiouscat: 8:09am On Mar 10, 2017
$96 Skrill up for grab
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 8:09am On Mar 10, 2017
Drlaw:

Sold.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 8:10am On Mar 10, 2017
SKRILL NEEDED..BRING YOUE SKRILL AND I BUY ALL

3K BTC FOR SALE @450

Contact below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jerrykaro(m): 8:11am On Mar 10, 2017
chiefkpokp:
our president is finally back. what do we expect?

Increase in dollar sharply

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jerrykaro(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2017
I'm still buying itunes Gift card... biko don't send me used card and later say you are testing my speed ... I will swear onitsha swear for you .... instant funding .... bulk sellers needed ... please note my rate applies to the amount of volume... if you have itunes Gift card for sell do contact me via my signature... or 09036663487... low volumes are welcome too... thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by panmic: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2017
rad8:
I had a chat early this morning who starboyflight, told him what he did was bad and I advised him to pay panmic either in cash or coins since he claimed he used it to buy coins. It is totally wrong to use someone's money for watever reason without informing the guy.

courtesy demands that immediately u received the cash, d first thing u should do is contact the guy to know whether to refund or send the said amount of coins.

the guy claims he would pay panmic as soon as his coins clear from remitano, which I don't get. he said remitano held his coins and claims he has 0 naira and zero coins.

details of our chat is as follow

Please he said he has $0 and N0, please what does he want to trade then, dees he want to scam someone else, I will put screen shot with remitano support here, they said he moved btc out the moment the trade was cancelled, that is why they could not re enable escrow for us and left me dry and hanging to chase after him myself, the only thing they cud do was give me his no. Remitano is wack...

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ThePAUL(m): 8:24am On Mar 10, 2017
$500 bitcoin available at #450/$. Whatsapp 08095750250
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.