Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5161249 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kenooff(m): 8:27am On Mar 10, 2017
starboyflight:

This is defamation on my personality. I will refund his cash today! Binded:.. Rad8 would verify. Thanks
personality already deformed by you, people will surely be afraid of you on this thread
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 8:29am On Mar 10, 2017
$ 600 BTC AVAILABLE @ 446/$ SELLING AT ONCE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kovic08(m): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2017
modath:

$660 BTC @ 450.

Escrow please (unless you've passed the test smiley & in the circle of trust)

Thx.

Make warrior. Blood be our escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2017
pman06:

Bros you be THIEF, Infact na THIEF you be, I mean Oyenusi must be your brother.

Defamation Abi Wetin you type Dere? May thunder strike your nyansh for that.

Tabbaz Abeg put him name for scam list sharp sharp, no be him type we want dey see for here.

Puskin ban this guy join abeg, the guy dey vex me badly.

That your single, na you and your family go dance to am.

Bloody THIEF, oleajibole.

I was thinking of just place a caution note on his moniker first before we declare him a scammer. Perhaps he might have learned a lot from this saga.

Or how should we treat his case. Advice are welcome

I also support that puskin should ban him after he make the whole payment so that he can know the gravity of his sin. A week ban won't be too much I guess

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ligali(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2017
Tabbaz:

I was thinking of just place a caution note on his moniker first before we declare him a scammer. Perhaps he might have learned a lot from this saga.

Or how should we treat his case. Advice are welcome

I also support that puskin should ban him after he make the whole payment so that he can know the gravity of his sin. A week ban won't be too much I guess

I support that because most of us have lost so much to scammers, this will serve as a warning to him so he knows what he stands to lose, let him be banned by puskin for a week, place a RED tag on his name on the list/

Regards

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TLisieux: 8:39am On Mar 10, 2017
I need $200 skrill and upwards. Also, I need $5 PayPal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2017
Drlaw:
$ 600 BTC AVAILABLE @ 446/$ SELLING AT ONCE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mrintelligent(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2017
Bring your PM here @ 440-445 depending on the volume you are selling.

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crazo(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2017
i'm also hunting AKANGBE KOLAWOLE AYODELE
rinzylee:

Better do...... I Am still hunting Ariyo Ayanfeoluwa....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 8:50am On Mar 10, 2017
Panmic baba

I throwey salute.

Nice job bro

The mumu starboyflight na foolish yougie e go be.

That guy is a SCAMMER , gbagbe.

Nobody invest another persons money like that. He scammed you. Kasa final

God help us all

No pity for a rogue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:51am On Mar 10, 2017
Make decent money now! Buy or Sell Neteller, Skrill, PM etc. Starting from N405. See our Signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crazo(m): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2017
170 btc available at 450/$. if you are not kaboninc or drizzit please come with your escrow or send first. thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by panmic: 8:53am On Mar 10, 2017
panmic:

Please he said he has $0 and N0, please what does he want to trade then, dees he want to scam someone else, I will put screen shot with remitano support here, they said he moved btc out the moment the trade was cancelled, that is why they could not re enable escrow for us and left me dry and hanging to chase after him myself, the only thing they cud do was give me his no. Remitano is wack...

The man without money was flaunting this yesterday

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crazo(m): 8:57am On Mar 10, 2017
baba abeg me sef wan catch one guy wey scam me. educate me on how to do it abeg
panmic:

Boss, na d tin I de try tell am, Money does not mean cash alone, there is something they call social capital, social capital can give you 1M with just N1,000 input, if he builds a good Rep here, making 10k a day from here alone can be a piece of cake... well he obviously has fraud written all over him. When I saw his photos, I just laughed, I say this one na small pikin if I handle am he go just wound, that feeling when u see a cockroach trying to run away from you, you know you can smite it once you raise your foot...

Well lemme educate him a little on what I cud to him, I cud instantly place a call to my bank and report that the transaction was a fraudulent payment, all funds in that acct will be blocked and frozen, I spent most of yesterday afternoon at the office of the efcc, to help with another fraud matter, I cud easily add ur matter, , n they can place what they call aprehend on site on all of ur accounts, it means the moment u walk Into any bnk, e wud b arrested...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by panmic: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2017
crazo:
baba abeg me sef wan catch one guy wey scam me. educate me on how to do it abeg

More info, bvn is really powerful this days sha, ppl dont really know, if it was done tru d banks, there is a way 4ward

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by IdealHubby: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2017
panmic:

Bro.. I've been following your case with starboyflight. As much as I sympathise with you, I want to say that remitano is safe to trade. my main moniker (iebanehita) was banned by antispam bot.

what you should have done is to upload POP after making payment. that way, remitano admin will never cancel the trade. I've traded over 1.2btc there. Username on remitano is same with naira land (iebanehita). If the admin see uploaded POP, the will tell starboy to wait since payment has been sent.

All the same, I pray you collect your money.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mustmust(m): 9:04am On Mar 10, 2017
67 $btc for sale@ 440/$

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 9:09am On Mar 10, 2017
IdealHubby:

Bro.. I've been following your case with starboyflight. As much as I sympathise with you, I want to say that remitano is safe to trade. my main moniker (iebanehita) was banned by antispam bot.

what you should have done is to upload POP after making payment. that way, remitano admin will never cancel the trade. I've traded over 1.2btc there. Username on remitano is same with naira land (iebanehita). If the admin see uploaded POP, the will tell starboy to wait since payment has been sent.

Panmic did you upload proof of payment on Remitano before they resolved the case in the guys favor?

And even if he didn't, they released bitcoin to the Scammer before hearing from Panmic. This was midnight Nigerian time, do they know if he slept off...

Me i don't trust Remitano admin right now o angry

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2017
$600$ BTC @445/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 9:12am On Mar 10, 2017
Drlaw:
$600$ BTC @445/$

$600$ BTC @445/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by IdealHubby: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2017
ladyF:

Panmic did you upload proof of payment on Remitano before they resolved the case in the guys favor?

And even if he didn't, they released bitcoin to the Scammer before hearing from Panmic. This was midnight Nigerian time, do they know if he slept off...

Me i don't trust Remitano admin right now o angry

Madam, put yourself in shoes of remitano admin. you're doing escrow. Buyer said he has paid, seller said he hasn't received payment. buyer now went to sleep, keeping seller waiting for over 6hrs. won't you begin to think that buyer is a scammer? I'm not in support of starboy though but remitano admin gives time frame for every dispute to be resolved.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fopdnewton: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2017
BRING ALL YOU SKRILL AT YOUR RATE

BUYING HAS COMMENCED

WHATSAPP | ESCROW
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kingxy(m): 9:19am On Mar 10, 2017
panmic:

More info, bvn is really powerful this days sha, ppl dont really know, if it was done tru d banks, there is a way 4ward
please sir i need ur help i have a Scammer i need to hold pm me sir

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by panmic: 9:20am On Mar 10, 2017
ladyF:

Abeg did you upload proof of payment on Remitano before they resolved the case in the guys favor?

Before I slept by 1 a.m we were speaking amicably, nobody has requested for pop, he just said he has not seen money, an I told him not to worry, and that it will come, so he said ok, then I slept to wake up to a cancelled trade, on remitano, once d trade is closed u cant access the chat column, so till now I dont know what transpired there, but he obviously did not show them bank statement either, cos if e did, he wud hav put it in our trick trade dispute, he only had sms alert screenshot to show, remitanno is wack, one just hv 2 b carefull wen using dem...

I paid for six other trades b4 I slept too, they all released btc 2 me wen I woke up...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 9:21am On Mar 10, 2017
143$ worth of Btc for sale @445

Holla on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by IdealHubby: 9:24am On Mar 10, 2017
panmic:

Before I slept by 1 a.m we were speaking amicably, nobody has requested for pop, he just said he has not seen money, an I told him not to worry, and that it will come, so he said ok, then I slept to wake up to a cancelled trade, on remitano, once d trade is closed u cant access the chat column, so till now I dont know what transpired there, but he obviously did not show them bank statement either, cos if e did, he wud hav put it in our trick trade dispute, he only had sms alert screenshot to show, remitanno is wack, one just hv 2 b carefull wen using dem...

I paid for six other trades b4 I slept too, they all released btc 2 me wen I woke up...

Let me take that you didn't ignore me even after I mentioned you.

and I can see you're new to how remitano work..
hey will always require you upload P0P. It is a must!!
remitano would never end a trade in anyone's favour.

P.S: I'm not an admin of remitano o.. but don't like the bad publicity you're giving a genuiue platform.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by panmic: 9:25am On Mar 10, 2017
IdealHubby:

Madam, put yourself in shoes of remitano admin. you're doing escrow. Buyer said he has paid, seller said he hasn't received payment. buyer now went to sleep, keeping seller waiting for over 6hrs. won't you begin to think that buyer is a scammer? I'm not in support of starboy though but remitano admin gives time frame for every dispute to be resolved.

It was midnight nigeria time, discretion should at least apply, plus e only gave dem sms screenshot not his bank statement, we de naija, anything can happen, ppls phone can have lo battery and die, d trade was given to him in 3 hrs plus, localbitcoin will give 12 to 48hrs, at least half a day, depends on d case scenario...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kydreams(m): 9:25am On Mar 10, 2017
starboyflight:

This is defamation on my personality. I will refund his cash today! Binded:.. Rad8 would verify. Thanks
PLS HOUSE THERE IS ALOT OF THINGS I DONT UNDERSTAND HERE,THIS GUY TRY TO SCAM SOMEONE AND HE HIS STILL ALLOW TO TRADE IN THIS FORUM AND NOBODY IS SAYING ANYTHING.WOW...WHO ARE IN CHARGE ...I DONT CARE IF HE PAYS OR NOT..THIS GUY SHOULD BE BAIN AND PUT IN THE SCAM LIST

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MackDavid(m): 9:26am On Mar 10, 2017
$400 BITCOINS AVAILABLE AT 443/$

LET US MEET ON WHATSAPP

ESCROW IS A MUST
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crazo(m): 9:26am On Mar 10, 2017
his bank is playing me. my bank is also doing like ode. i want to catch him life
panmic:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by IdealHubby: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2017
panmic:

It was midnight nigeria time, discretion should at least apply, plus e only gave dem sms screenshot not his bank statement, we de naija, anything can happen, ppls phone can have lo battery and die, d trade was given to him in 3 hrs plus, localbitcoin will give 12 to 48hrs, at least half a day, depends on d case scenario...

Lol. pls , Ignorance is no excuse.

forget all this Nigerian time oga.
remitano app was developed in Vietnam, but they have Nigerians working with them, using our time zone. I've been contacted by a Nigerian when a trade was being unnecessarily delayed and my btc was frozen.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by panmic: 9:32am On Mar 10, 2017
IdealHubby:

Starboy did not have a strong proof to b resolved in such a time, only sms screenshot, I have done 500+ btc on localbtc with 1000+ traders, they will give minimum of half a day to respond, I have done bout 3btc on remitanno, on their terms they don't mention that they resolve trade within 3hrs with poor evidence,
All they say is that we should be patient for seller to confirm funds, they should take their own advice, anybody can modify sms alert to look like they have paid or have not bn paid to, depends on what u intend to achieve, the least they should done was request he sent dem bank statement on mobile banking screenshot

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.