Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5154483 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by scampy(m): 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Franiey:
what is the spending limit for access visa card

$100 per month.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Skrill Needed
Amount : $100 - $1000

Rate: Simply Soft
Meet me On whatsapp below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by GoldenBoy21(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2017

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
cmoney22222:
Oga what's your what's app number I need 32 skrill asap

Nice doing business with u
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal, rate N370 per dollar, only withdrawing $100 and above.

Contact in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
signature2012:

Did you ask him source of fund before buying from him?
Don't you have his bank details anymore?If you do,search his name on facebook.Get in touch with his bank.
Make a police report and do the needful.
Don't be surprise he is reading all your post now with another moniker.
Make all your plans known to you alone.
You posting here won't solve the issue,people will just comment and move on.Only you know how you are feeling now.

To all PayPal buyers,make proper enquiry from the seller before buying.Dont be carried away because you are been offered awoof price,it will someday comeback to hurt you.So many fraudulent sellers here.

Wasn't necessarily awoof price, PayPal is just totally a nono except for payment with personal bank card etc and few others..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
ogajaki:

if you need his address, pics and number inbox me .
that guy ehh he no dey use I'm name play o.
E no dey use im name play but common response e no fit give.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kinghenreey: 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
$300skrill needed @ 410/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
$340 Skrill Available rate 415
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by richard04(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
US Amazon Balance/checkout needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blym4real: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
$600 paypal available as GnS contact me on whatsapp 08101525574
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
copperA2015:
28$ Skrill needed urgently....
07066240076 on whatsapp

Thanks to ibraheem009 ... Saved a drowning brother
Gracias
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
samogo1:
$75 btc available. Call/Whatsapp @signature let's deal N440/$
SOLD OUT..... Thanks to onatisi
Ladies and gentlemen,I have a little story to share. 2weeks ago ,a customer of mine bought btc from me and mistakenly paid me twice ,he was scared and I told him that I will return the money. Fast forward 2 weeks after ,i myself was mistakenly debited twice for a single transaction ,i was scared and I thought i have lost the money ,but the person involved kept telling to cool down that the following morning he will rush to the bank and pay my money back. I was surprised and amazed when early this morning before 9am as promised by samogo1,he paid the money back in.
The moral of this story is that whatever you do today will come back and haunt you tomorrow. You cant cheat vengeance ,most probably if I had not returned my customer money Weeks ago maybe I could have lost it in multiples yesterday . God be with us. Once again thank you MR Samogo1

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by timtrader(m): 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
$118 bitcoin at N440/$. Call or watsapp. 08175954105.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
copperA2015:

Thanks to ibraheem009 ... Saved a drowning brother
Gracias
You are welcome sir

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by creativeness: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
2000$ btc needed... Bring any amount you have
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
Freiden:
$96 Netteller available @ 410/$. Interested? ? Contact me on whatsapp : 08148661786.

Come with an escrow, i wont be sending first.

Now available

SOLD TO MUS1
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
$178 Skrill for sale. #410

If you can't get Tabbaz, Doyinlawal, 3RNEST, Lady F etc to vouch for you, please be ready to send first.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ogajaki(m): 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
come and take this $200 bitcoin @ 445/$
don't worry sending first is not a problem
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ogajaki(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
tosinjay:
E no dey use im name play but common response e no fit give.
message me on WhatsApp am ready to help you get this guy

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
HeavenlyBang:
$178 Skrill for sale. #410

If you can't get Tabbaz, Doyinlawal, 3RNEST, Lady F etc to vouch for you, please be ready to send first.
OK am ready to send first...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ebene4nija: 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
49 dollars worth of bitcoin available at 440/$1. Whatsapp only, Contact on my bio.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
ogajaki:
come and take this $200 bitcoin @ 445/$

don't worry sending first is not a problem
440?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
$50 btc needed at 420-435.

Whatsapp me @ signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
ebene4nija:
49 dollars worth of bitcoin available at 440/$1. Whatsapp only, Contact on my bio.
no Phone number. Whatsapp me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
onatisi:

Ladies and gentlemen,I have a little story to share. 2weeks ago ,a customer of mine bought btc from me and mistakenly paid me twice ,he was scared and I told him that I will return the money. Fast forward 2 weeks after ,i myself was mistakenly debited twice for a single transaction ,i was scared and I thought i have lost the money ,but the person involved kept telling to cool down that the following morning he will rush to the bank and pay my money back. I was surprised and amazed when early this morning before 9am as promised by samogo1,he paid the money back in.
The moral of this story is that whatever you do today will come back and haunt you tomorrow. You cant cheat vengeance ,most probably if I had not returned my customer money Weeks ago maybe I could have lost it in multiples yesterday . God be with us. Once again thank you MR Samogo1

Oya.... Collect..

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LordAdam16: 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
tosinjay:

This is a screenshot messaging him, no response whatsoever.

Cc: puskin
Cc: dominique
Cc: tabbaz
Cc: bdavis
Cc: bookiemart01

If it's someone filing an unauthorized access complaint after 3 months, then you should tell your Chinese supplier to provide all that PayPal asks for. With the true story. The complainant paid on behalf of a client and then the supplier uploads all the invoices for the goods sent to you. The reasoning is that a normal person will not have a $6,000+ PayPal account and a hacker will send multiple bits of money over several weeks without the original owner raising an alarm.

If it was PayPal automatically rescinding the transactions on the account of fraud, then it'd have been a lost cause. Happened to an exchanger I know. But it isn't, so there's a real chance of getting PayPal to decide the case in your supplier's favor.

It is obvious the guy is using the 180-day buying protection to try to scam you, but the thing is that PayPal will mediate the issue. And if your supplier's account is convincing enough, PayPal will make a decision in his/her favor.

Normal people don't wait for 3 months to file an unauthorized access complaint. And your supplier can cage the scum by asking PayPal to ask the complainat to prove that he is the real owner of the account with docs or phone verification. Unless it's a multi-national crime ring, this would nail the scum because that'd be hard to come by for a stealth account.

That said, there is a disclaimer. If the scammer or the scammer's foreign contact (because if the scammer is half as brilliant as he appears, then he'd have a foreign contact to smoothen the scam) sent the payment using a Credit Card through PP, then that money is gone. Because even if PP decides in your supplier's favor, the scammer's foreign contact would simply file a claim through the credit card company, and credit card companies ALWAYS side with the claimant.

On another level, if the PP account balance is showing -$6,500, and the total amount of the money the scammer sent is $6,500, then it means your supplier is lucky. He'd have to stop taking new payments to that PayPal account, fight the dispute, and wait for PayPal to make a decision. If the decision favors him, then cool. If it doesn't favor him, that's a shame, but PayPal would have to send the $6,500 from their own purse (chicken change to them compared to how much interest they make from holding people's money in closed accounts for 180 days). PayPal's loss not the supplier's loss.

Your supplier throws that account in the bin and creates an entirely new business account with completely different details. Difficult for an established business, but doable. The only issue would be loan collectors that PP contract to go after holders of negative-balance accounts. I know they're active in North America and Europe, but I can't say same for China, so your supplier should be in the clear.

I know this is insensitive, but it's a brilliant scam. I can't even tell how you could have protected yourself better. With the way many so-called one-time trusted fellas on this thread drop the ball, it's hard to tell if a supposed trusted guy today wouldn't f*ck you over months from now. PayPal buyer's protection is 180 days (6 EFFING MONTHS), which is enough time for a mean-spirited douchebag to pull an unsuspecting buyer's pants, lube the phallux and wait for a perfect moment to F*CK the buyer hard.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ebene4nija: 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
sweetboiy:
no Phone number. Whatsapp me
check now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
75$ worth of Btc for 445#/$
holla contact on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kinghenreey: 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
justi4jesu:
$340 Skrill Available rate 415
Lemme pack all @ 410 mam?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.