Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5163382 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crazo(m): 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ibraheem009:

Oga! Calm down.
You think volunteering oneself as escrow is easy?
Despite the time wasting, bank SMS alert fee, etc, good people are still volunteering themselves yet you don't appreciate.
Have you ever acted as escrow before? No!!!
Some disliked events can occur during a transaction using escrow yet, it should be kept to the whatsapp.
Screenshotting and displaying it on Nairaland is not good.
Let's try to endure and respect our escrows.
Thanks.
the most annoying thing is my mb he wasted. that was an insult to the escrow IMO. if Na me I for don vezz comot. Lori $49 if Na $4900 nko

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ebene4nija: 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ibraheem009:

Oga! Calm down.
Despite the time wasting, bank SMS alert fee, etc, good people are still volunteering themselves yet you don't appreciate.
Some disliked events can occur during a transaction using escrow yet, it should be kept to the whatsapp.
Thanks.
If the escrow will misbehave. Why invite him. The escrow is not trust worthy as he seems to be.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
crazo:
cc : drizzit. Something similar happened to me and drizzit, he bought btc from me and overpaid, i was the one that even called his attention to it, the next day, transacting with this same drizzit i committed a greater error because i sent the btc in excess of $137 directly to his client and he told me to calm down he'll return it and to God be the glory he did just that.
My brother,life is a teacher ooo. Whatever we do to another person today is been reserved for us too in future in multiple fold's

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ebene4nija: 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
crazo:

the most annoying thing is my mb he wasted. that was an insult to the escrow IMO. if Na me I for don vezz comot. Lori $49 if Na $4900 nko

He who is faithful in what is small should be faithful in what is big
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by noblec1(m): 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
$350 available at #420.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
ebene4nija:

If the escrow will misbehave. Why invite him. The escrow is not trust worthy as he seems to be.

escrow must be someone both of you know .. before you even create the group you must have reached an agreement on who to use, both of you
not after the group has been created ..

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
noblec1:
$350 available at #420.
bitcoin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by creativeness: 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
Btc needed at 440. Bring any amount you have
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
Singapore1:

if you see what some people made me pass through today all in the name of buying btc
i now see reason people decline escrow .. i was trying to buy btc from some people today.. they insist on using escrow
i invite lady.f for one ..after so many delay HE RUN
i invite tabba.z for another ..after so many delay HE run
I called bdavi.s for one too ..wasted
some will even insult you all because you dont want scammer to run with their money

NB: if you display my whatsapp conversation here on NL, I will make sure i destroy your online career !!!
OmG... u don't mean it.. Omo this is wat we pass through daily escrowing free for people...

After all the drama, he later send first so my thank you is to display our conversation screenshot on NL...

SMH..... Human Being!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ebene4nija: 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ibraheem009:

Oga! Calm down.
Thanks.

Am already calm
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
MANDILAX:
Sell your skrill to me and get 2 olosho number for free. grin

pinkyruledworld:
mandillax no fo kill person... na that gold microphone chain on your website I want

MANDILAX:

Oya bring skrill come na make we exchange. grin Actually, if you really want it i can let you have it. Send me your delivery info via my whatsapp and i'll have it delivered to your doorstep FREE.

pinkyruledworld:
shebi ns free, u no need ask for skrill again. I dey ketu, close to u. KaChow #LighteningMcqueen

MANDILAX:

For real sms ur Addy and Phone number and you'll have it on monday.

I want to use this medium to say a very BIG THANK YOU to MANDILAX, like play like play he "dashed" me a gold mic pendant chain. May God bless your hustle, that mission to having gold chains on my neck just like mike phelps. I have officially become an unnoficial Mandillax Gold Ambassador. Malivelihood dey jump ni o, U go hit am pass am. God s working on it.
#TheGhostAppreciation

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Singapore1:

if you see what some people made me pass through today all in the name of buying btc
i now see reason people decline escrow .. i was trying to buy btc from some people today.. they insist on using escrow
some will even insult you all because you dont want scammer to run with their money

NB: if you display my whatsapp conversation here on NL, I will make sure i destroy your online career !!!
If anybody tries it with me, if he/she should invite me as escrow another time, I will collect his/her money and use it to invest as somebody did and return his/her money to him/her after one week to teach him/her lesson.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ibraheem009:

If anybody tries it with me, if he/she should invite me as escrow another time, I will collect his/her money and use it to invest as somebody did and return his/her money to him/her after one week to teach him/her lesson.
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
pinkyruledworld:

I want to use this medium to say a very BIG THANK YOU to MANDILAX, like play like play he "dashed" me a gold mic pendant chain. May God bless your hustle, that mission to having gold chains on my neck just like mike phelps. I have officially become an unnoficial Mandillax Gold Ambassador. Malivelihood dey jump ni o, U go hit am pass am. God s working on it.
#TheGhostAppreciation
Nice one pinky...the hustle is real smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by signature2012(m): 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Singapore1:

Wicked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pman06(m): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
Meanwhile btc is available here @ 445/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
3RNEST:

Nice one pinky...the hustle is real smiley
naso me boss. How market? hope e dey plum? May God bless ur hustle too.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Birniwa(m): 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
BTC needed at 440/$, I'll buy upto 1BTC.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eazyd(m): 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
ligali:

is this website credible?

I'm sure you now know it's credible after those bitcoins hit your wallet cool Thanks for the order!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eazyd(m): 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
ladyF:

You're Emmanuel?

Yes i am, need some btc or eth?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ibraheem009:

grin grin grin

hahahaha
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
with the way btc is misbehaving and going upandan, I don't mind joining Nwagbaradav on sabbatical. I wan dey sleep better sleep for night without fear. The sabbatical no mean say I don hands off ooo, bring better deal and I go appear like nollywood ghost, shining and chrome.

abeg, when the new mad max movie dey commot?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
eazyd:

Yes i am, need some btc or eth?

Waiting for the price on the site to come down a bit smiley

... Or can I ask for small discount?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ibraheem009:

If anybody tries it with me, if he/she should invite me as escrow another time, will collect his/her money and use it to invest as somebody did and return his/her money to him/her after one week to teach him/her lesson.
grin grin grin

I swear I dn almost enter gutter with this post grin cheesy

You no get chill ooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
$1100 Btc Available

@445/$

Whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
copperA2015:
100$ Neteller available @420....
Holla

75$ Btc available too
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
pinkyruledworld:

#TheGhostAppreciation

Oboi see gold oo shocked shocked

Wait ooo , na still did guy be the Mandillax for Facebook.

If na him, I no mind that cat head necklace ooo shocked shocked

Make I go message am if he go dash me too... I dn d eye that cat head and angel piece since October last year cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
khassy:

I swear I dn almost enter gutter with this post grin cheesy

You no get chill ooo
grin grin grin
Some people's money deserve to be used for investment and returned later.
Imagine somebody pricing my skrill at 375/$; Sir 3rnest, Tabbaz, Ladyf, Khassy, Okwalfugo and Singapore, if I should get that money, how many months should I use it to invest before returning his money to him?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
MANDILAX:

For real sms ur Addy and Phone number and you'll have it on monday.

I d SMS my own too cheesy cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ibraheem009:

grin grin grin
Some people's money deserve to be used for investment and returned later.
Imagine somebody pricing my skrill at 375/$; Sir 3r nest, Ta bbaz, La dyf, Kh assy, Okw alfugo and Sing apore, if I should get that money, how many months should I use it to invest before returning his money to him?

Invest am for "We are wealth United" make mama wealth give you 50% investment in two days

Ask Singapore1 for her number cheesy grin[center] grin[/center]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by easywaya2017: 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
$6200 available BOA. It can go in bites. 440.. whatsapp+234 90 80 000 453 no time

(1) (2) (3) ... (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.