Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,663 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5134045 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Okebarn: 4:47am On Mar 16, 2017
Iyemik:
$135 Skrill available #420/$

Drop your digit, let's chat on Whatsapp.
I need either skrill or Neteller ASAP
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 4:51am On Mar 16, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by noblec1(m): 4:51am On Mar 16, 2017
$350 skrill available at #420. Contact at signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Iyemik: 4:54am On Mar 16, 2017
Okebarn:

Drop your digit, let's chat on Whatsapp.
I need either skrill or Neteller ASAP

$130 Skrill is available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HarryTellMe(m): 5:15am On Mar 16, 2017
ebene4nija:
Let me just stop here Cox am a human
How much did you pay or were you going to pay 3rnest for acting as escrow for you?

Do you feel escrow is your birthright?

Is that how ungrateful you are, after receiving a free service that ensured your money wasn't stolen from you by scammers?

Do you think escrow service is free on other sites?

Do you know you will be scammed pretty well and all your money will be lost if the escrow folks decide to run away from you?

Do you think you're really human after bashing him on WhatsApp and still went ahead to upload screenshots here without any provocations from 3rnest?

Don't you think you owe him an apology?

Don't you also think you need to grow up and be guided accordingly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 5:17am On Mar 16, 2017
If you are in the US or have relatives in the US trying to send money to naija, I will exchange the funds at 400/$, simply deposit into my US bank account and receive instant funding into your Nigerian account. Don't bother with western Union and co, they exchange at 375/$ with fees and the exchange rate drops to around 345/$.

Contact in signature..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tonyx4x44(m): 5:31am On Mar 16, 2017
[s]
$330 Skrill Available*
Rate: 410 non-negotiable
Source: Upwork
WhatApp:

[/s]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:32am On Mar 16, 2017
Singapore1:

if you see what some people made me pass through today all in the name of buying btc
i now see reason people decline escrow .. i was trying to buy btc from some people today.. they insist on using escrow

i invite tabba.z for another ..after so many delay HE run

I taya sef.. I think I need to paste their phone numbers for others to becareful when dealing with them. left us in escrow room and never returned.

I sense they are scammers, but make I just keep shut first lipsrsealed

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Thisnut(m): 5:32am On Mar 16, 2017
payoneer funds needed , I'll buy at a Good rate.

WhatsApp me through my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:35am On Mar 16, 2017
HarryTellMe:

How much did you pay or were you going to pay 3rnest for acting as escrow for you?

Is that how ungrateful you are, after receiving a free service that ensured your money wasn't stolen from you by scammers?

Do you know you will be scammed pretty well and all your money will be lost if the escrow folks decide to run away from you?

Do you think you're really human after bashing him on WhatsApp and still went ahead to upload screenshots here without any provocations from 3rnest?

that guy is the reason y I decline escrows of less than 1btc on many occasions.

Those less than $100 transaction are the most worst escrow I hve done in my career. The will insult you as if .....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:48am On Mar 16, 2017
Tabbaz:
Payoneer purchase resumes fully

bring all your payoneer fund and get paid instantly

rate: 400/$ for $500 and above

Below $500 is negotiable

thanks

$5000 needed today
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Immorttal: 5:49am On Mar 16, 2017
I need amazon giftcard, contact me if you have any. Not sending first if you are not reputable or better still we can use escrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:53am On Mar 16, 2017
Immorttal:
I need amazon giftcard, contact me if you have any. Not sending first if you are not reputable or better still we can use escrow.

cc: modath
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 5:59am On Mar 16, 2017
Zdoh:
$74 payoneer available @410.....come pack am sharp sharp.

whatsapp 08088759163

***ZDOH****
SOLD to askme2
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:04am On Mar 16, 2017
$100 $krill available... Do ur background checks. I no fit sout.
#TheGhost
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ebene4nija: 6:07am On Mar 16, 2017
HarryTellMe:

I owe him an apology Cox he is not worthy to be an escrow. And it's the guy I did biz with that brought him.... If not I don't need greedy people like him in my life
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:13am On Mar 16, 2017
ebene4nija:

I owe him an apology Cox he is not worthy to be an escrow. And it's the guy I did biz with that brought him.... If not I don't need greedy people like him in my life

i dont understand this oo.
did the escrow demand for money before rendering that service ?and if he did how much did he ask for ?

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dayooye(m): 6:24am On Mar 16, 2017
$1000 btc needed @ 445, call or whatsapp +1 404 600 9944
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BinaryRocks: 6:30am On Mar 16, 2017
BinaryRocks:
$450 Skrill needed @400/$
Whatsapp-08180238253
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by isaacosas01(m): 6:31am On Mar 16, 2017
Good morning gurus.

Pls i want to get a Laptop from amazon for $800, can anybody knowlegeable in this feld kindly assist me.

Frist i want to know how i can ship from Amazon to Nigeria

Secondly i want to know how i can pay them, anyone willing to sell dollar that i can use to pay amazon can also contact me.

Thirdly how reliable and expensive is the delivery service.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 16, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by djlaqua91(m): 6:39am On Mar 16, 2017
Tabbaz:

that guy is the reason y I decline escrows of less than 1btc on many occasions.

Those less than $100 transaction are the most worst escrow I hve done in my career. The will insult you as if .....

Exactly like some Fiverr clients. The $100 & above don't complain or cause problems. It is the $5 that will disturb you like their life depended on it.

Oga boss jerikoyan you're sighted grin

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:40am On Mar 16, 2017
isaacosas01:
Good morning gurus.

Pls i want to get a Laptop from amazon for $800, can anybody knowlegeable in this feld kindly assist me.

Secondly i want to know how i can pay them, anyone willing to sell dollar that i can use to pay amazon can also contact me.

Thanks.

buy amazon gift card and ship to a legit shipper here on nairaland. but why dont you check ebay?laptops are cheaper there and with greater variety
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:41am On Mar 16, 2017
sweetboiy:
Guys beware of this Creativeness of a guy... I sold coin to him and since he hasn't paid me.
you mean since yesterday that you raised this issue , he hasnt paid or gotten in touch ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by isaacosas01(m): 6:41am On Mar 16, 2017
sweetboiy:
Guys beware of this Creativeness of a guy... I sold coin to him and since he hasn't paid me.

Creativeness oya come and defend yaself
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tonyx4x44(m): 6:44am On Mar 16, 2017
[s]
tonyx4x44:

$330 Skrill Available*
Rate: 410 non-negotiable
Source: Upwork
WhatApp:

[/s]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 6:44am On Mar 16, 2017
isaacosas01:
Good morning gurus.

Thanks.

That's my field, you can contact me on whatsapp.

https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/order-laptopsphones-usauk-dubai-nigeria

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ebene4nija: 6:52am On Mar 16, 2017
Ibraheem009:

Oga! Calm down.
You think volunteering oneself as escrow is easy?
Despite the time wasting, bank SMS alert fee, etc, good people are still volunteering themselves yet you don't appreciate.
Have you ever acted as escrow before? No!!!
Some disliked events can occur during a transaction using escrow yet, it should be kept to the whatsapp.
Screenshotting and displaying it on Nairaland is not good.
Let's try to endure and respect our escrows.
Thanks.
If the escrow will misbehave. Why invite him. The escrow is not trust worthy as he seems to be.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fopdnewton: 6:53am On Mar 16, 2017
SKRILL NEEDED ANY AMOUNT AT 400/$

QUOTE OR WHATSAPP

ESCROW | SEND FIRST
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ebene4nija: 6:53am On Mar 16, 2017
onatisi:

you mean since yesterday that you raised this issue , he hasnt paid or gotten in touch ?

God save us
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MackDavid(m): 6:55am On Mar 16, 2017
MackDavid:
$405 BITCOINS AVAILABLE AT 444/$

QUOTE OR WHATSAPP

ESCROW | SEND FIRST
SA
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by megatran(m): 6:55am On Mar 16, 2017
Good morning folks.
$154 PayPal funds now available as fnf.
$45 Amazon gift codes available

Whatsapp 08101098212 for deals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.