Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,653 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5183470 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 17, 2017
kaboninc:
Until market corrects itself
Lol kaboninc how far? How market?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by goldtooth: 11:04am On Mar 17, 2017
arbitrage:

Can you transfer it to another bitcoin wallet outside Coinbase?

Yes i can transfer to any wallet. I indicated that it is a coinbase wallet to let prospective buyers know that they dont have to wait for hours or days for the btc to be confirmed in their wallet like it has been with blockchain wallet recently. It is already sold though
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 11:08am On Mar 17, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

Lol kaboninc how far? How market?

I dey...

Are you teasing me because the naira/dollar rate for bitcoin has gone up?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 17, 2017
2019 is the year we will kick buhari out of power.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2017
Skrill and bitcoin needed
#Soft rate whatsapp me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2017
kaboninc:

I dey...

Are you teasing me because the naira/dollar rate for bitcoin has gone up?

@ bolded

i dey mad why will i teast you, u b boss na the cabal P. R. O, i just they hail oo, whether dollars go up, down, side ways u still remains a millionaire.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by luckygirl02(f): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2017
This thread is in the future.... No wonder btc price is fluctuating. Meaning the future is uncertain.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by casydigital(m): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by debybeautyworld(f): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2017
bedford101:
500$ paypal needed
quote me

Do u still need?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by casydigital(m): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2017
$100 paypal funds available rate is 390 last
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 17, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 17, 2017
femcruz:
BRING YOUR BITCOIN AND NAME UR PRICE

BUYING @460/$ MAX

NB: CONFIRMED COINS ONLY!!!

MINIMUM OF 200$

Shop Closed!!!
Thanks to all that sold to me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 11:31am On Mar 17, 2017
$680 btc available @ N460, Pay N457 if you buy all
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 17, 2017
btc 80$ left ../ 450

Call / whats up : 08051671260

Yuppy101 the name you can trust.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ichiebullion(m): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2017
$250 btc available at #455/$

Contact on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 17, 2017
yuppy101:
btc 80$ left ../ 450

Call / whats up : 08051671260

Yuppy101 the name you can trust.

60$ left
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 11:49am On Mar 17, 2017
57k RMB Available at 65/¥

We pay into any Chinese Bank account or Alipay Account.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BinaryRocks: 11:49am On Mar 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
I just dey laugh dey look
SMH lipsrsealed
Skrill needed @400/$
WhatsApp-08180238253
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SimacSMSplus: 11:50am On Mar 17, 2017
$700 skrill funds available at 420/$
Interested buyers should contact me via my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gocare: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2017
87$ skrill available 410
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Immorttal: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2017
megatran:

See as everyone quiet. Thought it was only the mods but this... Smh
time is running out for me,
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by saintiflex(m): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2017
Hello my people. Abeg make una help me put mouth for did mata. I had a deal with with Peter esere. His Nl username is peteruyip. I sold 190 Btc to him @ 442 at about 1:36pm. Its not the first time we've transacted so I had no issue sending first to him, but since yesterday he has refused to pay me my money, coming up with various excuses. The latest now is that he's insisting I send my Btc address so he can refund the Btc to my wallet. As at the time I sent the btc , the price of Btc - dollar was about 1230 dollars to one Btc and today it has dropped to 1124 to one Btc. All effort to make him understand that we had a deal and he shoud repect his part of the deal has failed. Av reported the mata to nwagbaradav because he was involved in d first deal had with him (I.e peteruyip). Nwagbaradav have also done his best but d guy is just adamant that I send him my Btc address. Where that wan 4 de happen. Did I do wrong sending first.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:59am On Mar 17, 2017
Skrill, Neteller, PM etc We Buy and We Sell. Fantastic Offers! See our Signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2017

380 NETTELER ALSO AVAILABLE @425

Contact below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BlackNigerian: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
saintiflex:
Hello my people. Abeg make una help me put mouth for did mata. I had a deal with with Peter esere. His Nl username is peteruyip. I sold 190 Btc to him @ 442 at about 1:36pm. Its not the first time we've transacted so I had no issue sending first to him, but since yesterday he has refused to pay me my money, coming up with various excuses. The latest now is that he's insisting I send my Btc address so he can refund the Btc to my wallet. As at the time I sent the btc , the price of Btc - dollar was about 1230 dollars to one Btc and today it has dropped to 1124 to one Btc. All effort to make him understand that we had a deal and he shoud repect his part of the deal has failed. Av reported the mata to nwagbaradav because he was involved in d first deal had with him (I.e peteruyip). Nwagbaradav have also done his best but d guy is just adamant that I send him my Btc address. Where that wan 4 de happen. Did I do wrong sending first.
Escrow is always the solution
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by saintiflex(m): 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Here's our conversation on watsapp

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iebanehita(m): 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
saintiflex:

oga, you didn't do wrong..
people always take advantage of trust.
but next time, trade carefully.
just send your btc address.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willian10: 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
iebanehita:

oga, you didn't do wrong..
people always take advantage of trust.
but next time, trade carefully.
just send your btc address.
Baba it's never done that way, the guy petreyp should pay him his naira

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
saintiflex:
Here's our conversation on watsapp

I understand how u feel. sometimes, I am also tempted to cancel a deal when price really fluctuates, buh a deal is a deal, @ Peteruyip, u agreed to buy at that deal, pls kindly honour it. Doesn't speak well of u as a dealer to do that.

As for me, if I can cancel d deal b4 u send, then Good. where I can't, I would continue d deal. na contract ooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willian10: 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
saintiflex:
peteruyip If all what he said is true, u have to pay him fully in naira
I can't do justice unless I hear the other party so coman defend yourself my brother
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iebanehita(m): 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
willian10:
Baba it's never done that way, the guy petreyp should pay him his naira
OK. from the screen shot, the buyer already lied he has paid since.. If there's a way to get the money from him, then by all means.. Many persons care less about integrity.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
saintiflex:

You have no fault whatsoever!

Cc: peteruyip! Come hia!

Or are you also experiencing financial difficulties?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.