Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5155349 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
smiley
AlhajiSpray:

You have no fault whatsoever!

Cc: peteruyip! Come hia!

Or are you also experiencing financial difficulties?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
saintiflex:
Hello my people. Abeg make una help me put mouth for did mata. I had a deal with with Peter esere. His Nl username is peteruyip. I sold 190 Btc to him @ 442 at about 1:36pm. Its not the first time we've transacted so I had no issue sending first to him, but since yesterday he has refused to pay me my money, coming up with various excuses. The latest now is that he's insisting I send my Btc address so he can refund the Btc to my wallet. As at the time I sent the btc , the price of Btc - dollar was about 1230 dollars to one Btc and today it has dropped to 1124 to one Btc. All effort to make him understand that we had a deal and he shoud repect his part of the deal has failed. Av reported the mata to nwagbaradav because he was involved in d first deal had with him (I.e peteruyip). Nwagbaradav have also done his best but d guy is just adamant that I send him my Btc address. Where that wan 4 de happen. Did I do wrong sending first.
Yes you did wrong oo. But I won't tell you how or why until peter gives us his own version
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
saintiflex:
Here's our conversation on watsapp

buh how will you send coins and not inform the buyer u have sent it? just saying ooo

twas about an hour b4 he, not u asked about status. Anyway Peteruyip should come and give im own acc.

I just hope this won't take another 5 pages to resolve like d cases of yesterday
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
I launch page 2020 by giving a rate of NGN 420/$ for Fiverr PayPal withdrawal only $100 and above and only for my current clients.

You must see this ad on this page of course.

Contact below..

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willian10: 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
iebanehita:

OK. from the screen shot, the buyer already lied he has paid since..
If there's a way to get the money from him, then by all means..
Many persons care less about integrity.
He said sent since grin
E even put since cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
Skrill and bitcoin needed
#Soft rate whatsapp me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
peteruyip:
BITCOIN FOR SALE

Call or WHATSAP
Btc

Mr man! Santiflex needs to see you!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MackDavid(m): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
75$ Bitcoins going for 460/$

Quote or whatsapp

Still Buying skrill 780$ STILL NEEDED 4**/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
Vision 2020 badaoyeyemi
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
[s]
chiefkpokp:
3200usd btc available @475/$...limited time before i didisplace ham for LBC.[/s] sold

Full welcome back exchange
Paypal to btc
Skrill to btc
Paypal to rmb
Skrill to rmb
Still buying paypal- 0-15000usd(fnf) or i pay what i receive.

Drop ur message on my whatsapp. Highway mode activated
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bedford101(m): 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
debybeautyworld:

Do u still need?
yes as fnf though
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by megatran(m): 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
the following funds are available
$120 PayPal fnf
$60 PayPal fnf
$165 Amazon gift card available

Whatsapp 08101098212 if you wanna deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iebanehita(m): 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
willian10:

He said sent since grin
E even put since cheesy

Abi o.... whereas the money dey cool off for his acct..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
Vision 2020. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Manuel2017(m): 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
3RNEST:
Skrill and bitcoin needed

#Soft rate whatsapp me

Transaction completed. Make I go hustle more for my Boss grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
Looking for just 200$ skrill and 300$ neteller at soft rates to take lunch.
Whatsapp 07063611172.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
saintiflex:
Hello my people. Abeg make una help me put mouth for did mata. I had a deal with with Peter esere. His Nl username is peteruyip. I sold 190 Btc to him @ 442 at about 1:36pm. Its not the first time we've transacted so I had no issue sending first to him, but since yesterday he has refused to pay me my money, coming up with various excuses. The latest now is that he's insisting I send my Btc address so he can refund the Btc to my wallet. As at the time I sent the btc , the price of Btc - dollar was about 1230 dollars to one Btc and today it has dropped to 1124 to one Btc. All effort to make him understand that we had a deal and he shoud repect his part of the deal has failed. Av reported the mata to nwagbaradav because he was involved in d first deal had with him (I.e peteruyip). Nwagbaradav have also done his best but d guy is just adamant that I send him my Btc address. Where that wan 4 de happen. Did I do wrong sending first.

Actually... Santiflex has informed me of the above dealing, and to the best of my knowledge, the above statements are VERY TRUE (I stand to be corrected). I have mediated on the issue between the two of them, and they have both agreed that 190usd was sent at that rate. Long story short, Peteruyip claimed he sent money to Santiflex yesterday, and there is a problem with banking operations, but till now has not provided any proof of payment. (Yes, I requested "even if na SMS alert, kindly screenshot the alert, use ink to blur ur account balance and send, or use mobile banking app, blur ur bal, n send.) Just anything to let this guy's mind at ease. Its not easy to have money pending since yesterday... Over 80k.

Yes. Sometimes we make losses, sometimes profit. Am pretty sure if the coins increased in value, Peteruyip would probably have insisted on paying the Naira Equivalent of the "agreed" transaction... So would I, and any other reasonable biz man.

Note:
1. I stand to be corrected on any of the above statements by any of the 2 parties involved

2. Both parties involved have never been accused of any questionable character. At least to the best of my knowledge.

Peteruyip, kindly react to this.

cc: Santiflex
Peteruyip

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Manuel2017:

Transaction completed. Make I go hustle more for my Boss grin grin
Thanks for selling your BTC to me... more oil to your elbow u shall never lack of BTC..smiley

#TradeSafe...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
justi4jesu:
Vision 2020. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Vision of completion...everything go back to normal...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
iebanehita:

OK. from the screen shot, the buyer already lied he has paid since..
If there's a way to get the money from him, then by all means..
Many persons care less about integrity.

Actually, it may not be a lie... That's why we need proof.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
Parks bus tongue tongue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
khassy:
Parks bus tongue tongue

Haha... U wan hear story abi?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
peteruyip:
smiley

Its not fair to keep mute when there is a serious issue with your name on the line...

Is it?

Why not say something.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by saintiflex(m): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
People can really b funny

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nsonaso(m): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
eBay check out of $500 or Below also can shop on various online store that accept PayPal

Card Payment also available for any website that accepts master card

contact me on my signature if interest
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Opeyemi5(m): 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
$109 BTC available
440/$ last
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willian10: 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
nwagbaradav:

Actually... Santiflex has informed me of the above dealing, and to the best of my knowledge, the above statements are VERY TRUE (I stand to be corrected). I have mediated on the issue between the two of them, and they have both agreed that 190usd was sent at that rate. Long story short, Peteruyip claimed he sent money to Santiflex yesterday, and there is a problem with banking operations, but till now has not provided any proof of payment. (Yes, I requested "even if na SMS alert, kindly screenshot the alert, use ink to blur ur account balance and send, or use mobile banking app, blur ur bal, n send.) Just anything to let this guy's mind at ease. Its not easy to have money pending since yesterday... Over 80k.

Yes. Sometimes we make losses, sometimes profit. Am pretty sure if the coins increased in value, Peteruyip would probably have insisted on paying the Naira Equivalent of the "agreed" transaction... So would I, and any other reasonable biz man.

Note:
1. I stand to be corrected on any of the above statements by any of the 2 parties involved

2. Both parties involved have never been accused of any questionable character. At least to the best of my knowledge.

Peteruyip, kindly react to this.

cc: Santiflex
Peteruyip
Objection my lord cheesy
Boss, u be lawyer for real life abi just bitcoin lawyer grin

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
rad8:

buh how will you send coins and not inform the buyer u have sent it? just saying ooo

twas about an hour b4 he, not u asked about status. Anyway Peteruyip should come and give im own acc.

I just hope this won't take another 5 pages to resolve like d cases of yesterday

Actually, he was informed within 5 minutes. Read the second screenshot. Check the timing. He even dropped his account details immediately.

The timing isn't the problem here. The issue on ground is :
1. Peteruyip claims to have paid the money since yesterday, without any proof of payment. Even if na SMS alert.
2. Even if na me, I would be bothered. Almost 24 hours. I even advised him to walk up to his bank, and do a manual transfer to Santiflex, and cancel any pending online transfers.

Peter should kindly react to this.

Cc: singapore1
3rnest
Tabbaz
Et al
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MackDavid(m): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
$180 SKRILL GOING FOR 400/$

URGENT SALE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
willian10:

Objection my lord cheesy
Boss, u be lawyer for real life abi just bitcoin lawyer grin

Hahaha... Its in d family... grin

My parents n siblings are Lawyers.. Not me ... grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
Vision 2021 loading grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.