Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5190899 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freshcvvs: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
freshcvvs:
250 units of skrill or neteller needed.

Budget: below #440/unit

Whatsapp or ping me ASAP

Needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by didymario7(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
toluxa1:
Na to enter market find dollar buy at 455/460. It's surely heading back to 500 and above in the next week or two. These patterns have been consistent since the 200/300/400 and now the 500 level. It keeps dancing at mid range for a while, It rushes up to the nearest hundred price, relaxes a bit and flies pass that price, preparing for the next line again.

It's called price action bro. Na one chance bus we don enter so o!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by opeolukoya: 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
Bitcoin available for 508 WhatsApp 08091826299
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Greenlandncom(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
With this current limitation of the use of Naira Visa/Mastercard, is it still possible to upload dollar to one's Skrill account from one's bank account?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
toluxa1:
Na to enter market find dollar buy at 455/460. It's surely heading back to 500 and above in the next week or two. These patterns have been consistent since the 200/300/400 and now the 500 level. It keeps dancing at mid range for a while, It rushes up to the nearest hundred price, relaxes a bit and flies pass that price, preparing for the next line again.
Thank you. Ppl still don't see the gravity of what the banks did. Ppl will soon be begging the banks to resume fx. The pressure on the blackmarket alone is enough to send the prices above the roof. The banks are simply showing how powerful they too can be. No matter how bad they may be ,at least they took some pressure off the parallel market because small dealers were patronising them for 100,50,200$ fx,now everyone heads to the malams to buy.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
Greenlandncom:

With this current limitation of the use of Naira Visa/Mastercard, is it still possible to upload dollar to one's Skrill account from one's bank account?
For where ? You still don't understand all the grammar we dey blow since .once it comes into effect ,nothing like loading skrills,Neteller or PayPal payments again from ur naira cards until the banks resume fx . Now u will go to the abokis,buy your dollars there in cash,take it to the bank ,open and get a dollar card,deposit your dollars in it then spend it.
Which means u will buy dollars from the aboki at 400+ if the price doesn't go to 500, but spend at cbn rate of about 320-350
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bdavis: 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Who needs ebay checkout? Available@410/$, can do up to $2k. Contact on my siggy (whatsapp or telegram)

Exahusted
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dewtor(m): 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
These messages are currently been displayed in my skrill account when I want to make deposit or withdraw from my account.

"Please be aware that we no longer accept deposits in US dollars."
"USD bank wire transfer requests will be executed in Euro. If your request is in USD, by continuing this transaction you agree that we will apply an FX charge. Please check with your bank for additional costs if your account is not denominated in euro."

What are the implications of these messages please.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dewtor:
These messages are currently been displayed in my skrill account when you want to make deposit or withdraw.

"USD bank wire transfer requests will be executed in Euro. If your request is in USD, by continuing this transaction you agree that we will apply an FX charge. Please check with your bank for additional costs if your account is not denominated in euro."

Means you cannot deposit in USD again simply because SKRILL is a UK company
If you now decided to the execution will be from USD to euro to USD

And if you want to withdraw again USD to EURO to USD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
My assertion was right after all

UK companies hate USA companies
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gincmedia: 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
Need $13 skrill - @ a good rate pls -whatsapp - 08177482109
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oliver883(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
Great to have this sort of topic delivered here.. will be doing business with people ready to buy paypal funds and if you know the best platform for me, please recommend. thanks!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
tumababa:

no wonder. 110$ didn't go. only 100$ worked. thanks
I think it's $100 per day and $300 per month.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
xffhcvv
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bashsani(m): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
bobobabe:
USDollar at 455. Contact me if you have dormicilliary account.
contact me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
dragnet:

I think it's $100 per day and $300 per month.

Ok. Will try again tomorrow and see
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
Thanks *Akinswagg* for the smooth PayPal transaction
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2016

That's someone's money & you feel its spamming? That's why I supported **** action on treating the last case behind the curtains though some thought we be 5&6 cox at the end no show happens on Nairaland except people interested in reading stories. **** solve your gbege behind the scene & when you are going use all force to bring the scammer you paid into his account cox u don't have a bixnex with the next dude he claimed he paid to

I just heard that Peter Enabulu aka Awaritefe has duped members of a Telegram group he Admins to the tune of N1m.

Hopefully, he has now graduated from NL.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by st2clem: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
Fastest Finger, $2000 Btc worth available at 506. call or whatsapp 08025822587 , instant funding.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
Will I still be able to fund my neteller tomorrow with my mastercard?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
EnterPRO:

I just heard that Peter Enabulu aka Awaritefe has duped members of a Telegram group he Admins to the tune of N1m.

Hopefully, he has now graduated from NL.
Awaritife started a telegram group and ppl joined !!!!!!
Dat guy dey use juju confam

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blessedjohn: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
$100 Btc worth available at 505.
call or whatsapp 07032484259 , instant funding
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Capital01(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
Do you still have and whats your rate??

osusu:
$450 skrill available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dagr8(m): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dewtor:
These messages are currently been displayed in my skrill account when I want to make deposit or withdraw from my account.

I saw that when I logged in this evening too

Wait o,I hope Skrill users here are even ready for October 17? hehehe grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by amInigerian: 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
Jainine:

Country?
Any country. it depends. Add me on whatsapp to know more 08127853407
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freshcvvs: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
dagr8:

I saw that when I logged in this evening too

Wait o,I hope Skrill users here are even ready for October 17? hehehe grin grin grin

What exactly does this mean?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
PayPal fund available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by osusu(m): 12:44am On Oct 16, 2016
Capital01:
Do you still have and whats your rate??

remaining $57 at 450/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gincmedia: 1:48am On Oct 16, 2016
osusu:

remaining $57 at 450/$

bro i want to buy $13 from it - thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by osusu(m): 1:51am On Oct 16, 2016
gincmedia:

bro i want to buy $13 from it - thanks
were u d one dat called me yesterday evnin?
if not pls contact me, thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gincmedia: 2:01am On Oct 16, 2016
osusu:

were u d one dat called me yesterday evnin?
if not pls contact me, thanks
No i'm not the one - i have messaged you on whatsapp but not delivering - don't have credit at this hour!

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.