Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5189549 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by moneymins(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2016
tumababa:

Fund sent

Confirmed. Puskin have really done sometin great with this ecurrency market thread. I strongly back u tumababa. Thumb up

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2016
paypal fund available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Greenlandncom(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2016
onatisi:

For where ? You still don't understand all the grammar we dey blow since .once it comes into effect ,nothing like loading skrills,Neteller or PayPal payments again from ur naira cards until the banks resume fx . Now u will go to the abokis,buy your dollars there in cash,take it to the bank ,open and get a dollar card,deposit your dollars in it then spend it.
Which means u will buy dollars from the aboki at 400+ if the price doesn't go to 500, but spend at cbn rate of about 320-350
Hmmmmm!
This is serious. Thanks alot for the explanation!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kenooff(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2016
onatisi:

For where ? You still don't understand all the grammar we dey blow since .once it comes into effect ,nothing like loading skrills,Neteller or PayPal payments again from ur naira cards until the banks resume fx . Now u will go to the abokis,buy your dollars there in cash,take it to the bank ,open and get a dollar card,deposit your dollars in it then spend it.
Which means u will buy dollars from the aboki at 400+ if the price doesn't go to 500, but spend at cbn rate of about 320-350
this means e-currency will start being expensive
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2016
Kenooff:
this means e-currency will start being expensive
Exactly . This is what many still don't realize. It is better the banks resume. Because now if u need skrills or Neteller,you will have to buy from the aboki thereby increasing the pressure there maybe at 450-500,then get a dollar card and load it with that cash,then you will be able to transact at 320-350 ,which means u bought high but sell low, this will translate into a loss of about 100N on each dollars
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lazinny(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2016
All these doom predictors , let's not forget banks are not doing us favours with their cards, it's a gravy train for them. So them stopping card payments is probably just to reassess the best way to proceed with this new development, I expect card payments to resume in no time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2016
lazinny:
All these doom predictors , let's not forget banks are not doing us favours with their cards, it's a gravy train for them. So them stopping card payments is probably just to reassess the best way to proceed with this new development, I expect card payments to resume in no time.
exactly my point
rate may go high next week agreed ....but it wont be because those banks stop the usage of their card.. i mean they are not doing us any favour in the first place, more like milking us and i will say they are the reason why black market rate was like that in the first place

now if there is rise in dollar next week it wont be because of speculation
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by timexkaka: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2016
freshcvvs:

How much and your whatsapp or BBM pin?

O813348O31two
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bigj1800: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
freshcvvs:

Skrill 445?

call me 08030497684 or drop ur number while i call u
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freshcvvs: 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
timexkaka:

O813348O31two

Chatting
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freshcvvs: 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
bigj1800:

call me 08030497684 or drop ur number while i call u

Chat me on whatsapp if you can.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bigj1800: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Selling Neteller @ #470
Selling Skrill @ $470
Selling PM @ #510
Selling Bitcoin @ #515

Contact 08030497684
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by delgroveng(m): 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
BITCOINS

Highest performing Electronic currency

Highly Liquid-Easy to exchange anytime globally

Bitcoins for sale-Floating Value price $645@508

Minimum Order- 0.5Bitcoins

Maximum order-20Bitcoins

Options

Escrow payment Available

Face to Face Transaction-N500,000 above

Instant Funding

Call Now-08133994485
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by st2clem: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
$2560 BTC available. instant funding, 506 Naira per $.. trusted seller.. contact 08025822587
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kolasheyi: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
Contact me for your USD ( Can be transferred into dorm account)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
tumababa:

Ok. Will try again tomorrow and see
tried?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by delgroveng(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Seriously?

Lets get down to talking
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Healthilyea: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Please I need $200.40 to pay for an online transaction, I only just realised that international transaction limits have been reduced.
I need it asap.
NB , the merchant doesn't accept PayPal
Only the following cards below

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bdavis: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Singapore1:
exactly my point
rate may go high next week agreed ....but it wont be because those banks stop the usage of their card.. i mean they are not doing us any favour in the first place, more like milking us and i will say they are the reason why black market rate was like that in the first place

now if there is rise in dollar next week it wont be because of speculation

They don't have to do us any favors. Like I said, I believe it's part of their way to drive up the value of dollars...let me try to explain:

Do you know that there are people in this country and beyond who do not know that threads like this exists?

Do you know that there are those who know but can't deal with the hoops you have to jump thru to mitigate against being scammed?

Now these two groups of peeps, who number in the millions, are reliant on the bank cards, irrespective of their rates, now this group of peeps have just been rendered 'sourceless' so their only source now is the a.b.o.ki. Even you now would also resort to a.b.o.ki...somehow.

All these would be putting a huge demand on a commodity that already is scarce and largely inadequate to meet demand, so what happens? It becomes a sellers market, with buyers outbidding themselves just to make sure they grab whatever is available, hence price starts shooting up.

When it gets to a level the banks are comfortable with and they feel they have achieved their aim: to show the CBN say dem get leverage, you will see card transactions resume...my 2cents

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
bdavis:

They don't have to do us any favors. Like I said, I believe it's part of their way to drive up the value of dollars...let me try to explain:

Do you know that there are people in this country and beyond who do not know that threads like this exists?

Do you know that there are those who know but can't deal with the hoops you have to jump thru to mitigate against being scammed?

Now these two groups of peeps, who number in the millions, are reliant on the bank cards, irrespective of their rates, now this group of peeps have just been rendered 'sourceless' so their only source now is the aboki. Even you now would also resort to aboki...somehow, all these would be putting a huge demand on an commodity that already is scarce and largely inadequate to meet demand, so what happens? It becomes a sellers market, with buyers outbidding themselves just to make sure they grab whatever is available, hence price starts shooting up.

When I gets to a level the banks are comfortable with and they feel they have achieved their aim: to show the CBN say dem get leverage, you will see card transactions resume...my 2cents
You always have a way of lecturing ppl and making the points very clear,I seem not to have that. Pls kindly educate them on the implications of these banks action because many of them still don't understand what we are talking about. Thumbs up bro

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
Healthilyea:
Please I need $200.40 to pay for an online transaction, I only just realised that international transaction limits have been reduced.
I need it asap.
Thanks

Thanks puskin
What other mode of paypment does the merchant accept?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bdavis: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
onatisi:

You always have a way of lecturing ppl and making the points very clear,I seem not to have that. Pls kindly educate them on the implications of these banks action because many of them still don't understand what we are talking about. Thumbs up bro

cheesy maybe it's cos I was once a teacher . Any way coming from you, it's a huge compliment. Thanks bro

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
dragnet:

tried?

Yes worked. So 200$ spent in d month. Will try the 3rd one tomorrow. Might bE lucky
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CallMeNJay: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
PM me ASAP $50 Neteller for sale @460
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chemashie(m): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
0.159 bitcoin available for fast buyer.
Here's the breakdown in naira;
0.159 × 643 × 500 = ?

Do the calculation and contact me for the transaction.
My WhatsApp contact +27717470681.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Healthilyea: 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Zdoh:
What other mode of paypment does the merchant accept?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mata1ng(m): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Healthilyea:
I need it asap.
Only the following cards below

Let's see how it goes
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by didymario7(m): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
onatisi:

How do you mean by buying @ 400+ and selling @ CNN rate of 320-350? From my understanding of I buy @400+ I spend @400+ because I am loading dollars into the card not Naira that will be converted to dollar.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hephzibahltd: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=Healthilyea post=50250027][/quote]

I can use my neteller master card to pay for you call me lets negotiate are you in lagos?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freshcvvs: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
CallMeNJay:
PM me ASAP $50 Neteller for sale @460

Drop your contact or ping/whatsapp me below.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
didymario7:

How do you mean by buying @ 400+ and selling @ CNN rate of 320-350? From my understanding of I buy @400+ I spend @400+ because I am loading dollars into the card not Naira that will be converted to dollar.
ok lets wait and see how it all plays out.i won't be surprised if the parallel market hits 520-550 by next weekend or 2 weeks time except something is done

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.