Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,954 members, 7,852,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5220960 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by segxes23(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
$192 Skrill avaliable for kia kia sales. Contact at signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ahmtech93(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
tutucious:

Bros johnolaoluwapo no dey use escrow oh... he said he has transacted with dealership and peteruyip (not sure sha)grin

Mogbe

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
E first start with "sca**ers" d follow us chat for this thread

now "sca**er" too d give advice

Next we go see "sca**er" d do escrow..

i taya for this thread

somebody help me with that WHICH KIND WAHALA BE THIS PICTURE ABEG embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
whitetiger511:

You too can call somebody scammer.

I'm just going to say nobody should buy Skrill funds from this guy. Not until he pays my 238k

Sent him money for 673 worth of Skrill, that was received and then cancelled and he has refused to pay my money telling me to wait till tomorrow.

It l
Unbelievable ...You mean the Skrill Lover boy do this to you?? chai the igwe must hear this...grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ibraheem009:

I am not understanding.
You mean Decrisom scammed you?

Well for now he says its not scam, and he doesn't know how the money was cancelled. I don't know much about Skrill but I know that you can report an unauthorized payment. I suspect that's what he did.

I'm just waiting till Monday noon before littering the internet with his pictures.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
3RNEST:

Unbelievable ...You mean the Skrill Lover boy do this to you?? chai the igwe must hear this...grin

And ask her, am i the one that cancel the skrill,and pls can a sent fund be cancel by the sender?
Your mail has the problem and you accused me?
You want to soil my moniker after we have agreed on whatsapp that am returning your #238,915 tomorrow, so is that scam for you? Your are weldon
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
tutucious:

Noted. I no dey joke with money oh even if na awoof btc

Naso.... No dulling
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sindycurve4u(m): 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
sindycurve4u:
$188 btc 385/$ available contact on signature
thanks ladyf for d escrow..$185 still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
whitetiger511:

Well for now he says its not scam, and he doesn't know how the money was cancelled. I don't know much about Skrill but I know that you can report an unauthorized payment. I suspect that's what he did.

I'm just waiting till Monday noon before littering the internet with his pictures.

Your stupidity is on the highest level, why will i report you,i swear with all my life,i dont know how the money was charged back and you here insulting me after i pleaded that you should patient that i will send you the money tomorrow, this all you can bring...thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dloveinvest1015(m): 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
please who had gotten bitcoin from bitit.gift and coinsbank? how reliable is it? anf what are their charges, both for deposit via card and withdrawal by sending to other blockchain
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
descrisom:

And does this means i have scammed you?

In my eyes yes, until I get my money back. Tomorrow I'll post your pictures and those of your relatives, if I don't get my money back.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
pipoalonso:

See that's where you are dead wrong...I always get it back...in a bigger way..... as for you...keep patronizing oloshos coz thats exactly what do with your money....takes one to know one...

Oga can you please ignore anyone annoying you and please supply me with those what's app details? The man you are accusing will also face some queries! Thanks for complying!

Cc: tabbaz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
descrisom:

And ask her, am i the one that cancel the skrill,and pls can a sent fund be cancel by the sender?
You want to soil my moniker after we have agreed on whatsapp that am returning your #238,915 tomorrow, so is that scam for you? Your are weldon
Oga, how the fund take "Cancel" ?? explain.. abi na Ghost Skrill u dey sell? The Ghost press Cancel?

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pipoalonso(m): 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Mr man how can you be having troubles posting what's app conversations when you are currently online on what's app?

Kindly post the screen shots of your convo with the scammer, your own number and the scammers bank details! I am waiting!

Bros I don't know you and I don't take orders from you...
maybe you didn't read where i said..that convo took place on whatsapp via my phone.....i am online via my PC....wait all you want...when I can send it...I will send it.....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
whitetiger511:

In my eyes yes, until I get my money back. Tomorrow I'll post your pictures and those of your relatives, if I don't get my money back.

Madam, don't be Quick to call someone a scammer na. From his explanation he said he'll refund u tomorrow, did u agree or not?

@decrisom why tomorrow or are u trading with her cash ?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macaulish(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Happy Sunday oo

This day ehn I dey fear oo
Why Nobody no won buy my Mexico iTunes Gift Card

Is their a Taboo on the Card

$600 is available

Please somebody should come for it @ Sunday Afternoon Rate

See Contact on my signature

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
whitetiger511:
The Skrill was sent to me, accepted, processes then cancelled afterwards. Will post screenshots in a bit. He has admitted to having the money back in his account, though he claims he doesn't know how the money got back into his account.

So Be careful!!
From your comment so far, he hasn't scammed you afterall he didn't deny receiving the money back into his skrill acct.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
descrisom:

descrisom:

Your stupidity is on the highest level, why will i report you,i swear with all my life,i dont know how the money was charged back and you here insulting me after i pleaded that you should patient that i will send you the money tomorrow, this all you can bring...thanks

I'd have to come in here because i did escrow for this particular transaction.

There is no need to get abusive. We would be waiting for the refund please.

Whitetiger511 please give him till tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pipoalonso(m): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
descrisom:

sorry...wrong person
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2/452

Mr Copist no be small scrutiny you face for here oh? Anyway since you have been on NL for 8 years who have you traded with here abeg!

And your what's app number keeps appearing and disappearing at will! Care to explain?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
pipoalonso:

Bros I don't know you and I don't take orders from you...
maybe you didn't read where i said..that convo took place on whatsapp via my phone.....i am online via my PC....wait all you want...when I can send it...I will send it.....

Who gives a _fuck if you know me or not? You have made a claim back it up or keep quiet! Simple!

Cc: tabbaz, puskin!

Why are you scared of posting your info? What's with all this pc, e mail crap you are spewing? Is this not your number showing that you are online?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
tutucious:

Madam, don't be Quick to call someone a scammer na. From his explanation he said he'll refund u tomorrow, did u agree or not?

@decrisom why tomorrow or are u trading with her cash ?

No,actually the fund as been accepted by her before and i have trade severally after her own,so the issues from sending money is that i want to send all to her without remaining shishi with me,that's why i said she should hold on till i get to office tomorrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
These 2 jokers think we are here to _fuck around!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
ladyF:

I'd have to come in here because i did escrow for this particular transaction.

There is no need to get abusive. We would be waiting for the refund please.

Whitetiger511 please give him till tomorrow.
True..Whitetiger511 MyLady have said it all, how long for day to break, just chill till tomorrow if he no do the needful una go wear one trouser grin

LadyF I see you smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
descrisom:

No,actually the fund as been accepted by her before and i have trade severally after her own,so the issues from sending money is that i want to send all to her without remaining shishi with me,that's why i said she should hold on till i get to office tomorrow

Ok. Madam whitetiger511(this Tiger monika fear me oh)... pls edit all ur post where u called him a scammer please. Give him till tomorrow like u both agreed. If by tomorrow he doesn't pay u I'll help u spread the word.

But from all that has been said HE DID NOT SCAM YOU.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pipoalonso(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Who gives a _fuck if you know me or not? You have made a claim back it up or keep quiet! Simple!

Cc: tabbaz, puskin!

Why are you scared of posting your info? What's with all this pc, e mail crap you are spewing? Is this not your number showing that you are online?

see now you are just being silly and malicious or maybe you still don't understand simple English.... i told you that that discussion took place in my phone...and i am online here on pc...i don't have whats app or bluestacks on my PC and i am looking for a way to snap those convo on my phone to send here on nairaland via my pc...is that so hard for you to understand or are just trying to save your stupid friend copist's reputation.
I just lost $75...and you are doing your best to piss me off by adding petrol to an already burning inferno....be very careful Mr Man...

Wait...when I can send it, I will do so
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willian10: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
Macaulish:
Happy Sunday oo

This day ehn I dey fear oo
Why Nobody no won buy my Mexico iTunes Gift Card

Is their a Taboo on the Card

$600 is available

Please somebody should come for it @ Sunday Afternoon Rate

See Contact on my signature

Thanks
See the worth of ur card

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Who need cheap btc? 340/$

A renowned NL scammer is selling it cheap here.

https://www.nairaland.com/3718512/discounted-bitcoin-nigeria-instant-crediting#55192697

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by megatran(m): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
megatran:
$394.5 Amazon gift cards available
$162 PayPal funds available as fnf
$85 PayPal funds available as fnf
$72 PayPal funds available as fnf

I don't do checkouts
Rates 370 for all PayPal funds
Rates 345 for all Amazon gift cards
Whatsapp me 08101098212 only if you are buying at my rates.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willian10: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
tutucious:
Who need cheap btc? 340/$

A renowned NL scammer is selling it cheap here.

https://www.nairaland.com/3718512/discounted-bitcoin-nigeria-instant-crediting#55192697

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by thurpee(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
kokertalented1:
any iTunes Gift Card buyer here? contact me via signature now asap.

$40 available @

$10 denomination.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.