Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,467 members, 7,846,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5209555 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
Funlordjnr:

I don't know if he Is a scammer as there are no current reports about him but if he has not paid you by 11am tomorrow...hala at your boy for another type of mediation!
Can you imagine I ask him questions he refuse to answer the charge back issue?

Anyway, I will pause till tomorrow!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wami7470: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
smartty68:

I been think say na only me Bros. I wanted him to stand in as escrow for me, I call Tabbaz tire he no pick. But if them scam me I come here come lay complain them go begin blame person

Do you think tabbaz or any other person here spend there whole time on nairaland? Don't they have there personal things to attend too?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
wami7470:

Prophet don't be heartless na. Wetin police won do?

But what is vexing me is how they flood this thread with lots of msg
the last 7 pages have almost 95% of accusations and counter accusations . This thread was primarily created for trade . Maybe the mods and tabbaz should create another thread for trade dispute resolutions .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wami7470: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
onatisi:
the last 7 pages have almost 95% of accusations and counter accusations . This thread was primarily created for trade . Maybe the mods and tabbaz should create another thread for trade dispute resolutions .

I second this motion who else is for it.

Tabbaz Talk to puskin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
onatisi:

Abi , all these scam episodes are beginning to get annoying
Bros na so we see am!! grin... even the owner of the site don enter wall...he drop disclaimers before he enter so everyone trade at their own risk here...

If anybody match line.. OYO...hospital straight ..grin

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
3RNEST:

Can you imagine I ask him questions he refuse to answer the charge back issue?

Anyway, I will pause till tomorrow!

Just ignore him please! You no see the one wey bring complaint come dey cry say him no get evidence for what's app upon say him dey online!

They don't know that their refusal to answer basic questions makes them look one kind! Just fashi am 1st! If tomorrow comes!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
onatisi:
if scam cases are not reported here on this yhread. Only few people will open the scam resolution thread and people won't know when a flag have been placed on a username..
Especially trusted members going rogue. If the info are not posted here,people will continue trading with them not knowing they have been flagged. For example I havent visit tabbaz scam list this year atall but I visit this thread every hour

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OAUTemitayo: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Tabbaz:

I'm very sorry for ignoring your message(s)

Kindly note that it's not intentional.

I live where my time is 7hrs ahead of Nigeria, and sometimes messages entered while I'm asleep.

I usually try to reply all relevant messages as soon as I wake up, but while replying hundreds of messages, it's very easy to skip few unknowingly.

Hope you'll forgive me. It's not proud o. we are all nothing but sand

P.S. People that only send Hi, Hello, sometimes with many messages to attend to, I don't reply them while awaiting them to speak up what the matter is. So we should note this as well. Straight to the point is the key to fast reply.

THANKS ALL
No qualms sir.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by smartty68(m): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
wami7470:

Do you think tabbaz or any other person here spend there whole time on nairaland? Don't they have there personal things to attend too?
When somekne calls you and you miss their calls, don't you call back/SMS when you get to see the miss calls?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Just ignore him please! You no see the one wey bring complaint come dey cry say him no get evidence for what's app upon say him dey online!

They don't know that their refusal to answer basic questions makes them look one kind! Just fashi am 1st! If tomorrow comes!

Bros I appreciate your good work here but the man saying he can't screenshot is because he was using whatsapp web. He doesn't know it's possible to do a screenshot on a laptop too.

He has posted the text version of their conversation, help him in anyway possible ignoring his manner of approach to your person.

The scammer is taking advantage of the miscommunication and might be about scamming someone else.

Because if the trick the Guy said was used on him is true.
That might even be brutal than mitm attack.

He advertised on nairaland and ask buyers to pm.

He contact buyers with different numbers.

So when one comes to complain of scam,another person will defend that the number wasn't the number the person used to contact him.

In fact I don't want to write details about suck kind so trick because newbies in scamming can start using that thrick.

Keep on the good work and help him pls

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
stevolinkon40:

Bros I appreciate your good work here but the man saying he can't screenshot is because he was using whatsapp web. He doesn't know it's possible to do a screenshot on a laptop too.

He has posted the text version of their conversation, help him in anyway possible ignoring his manner of approach to your person.

The scammer is taking advantage of the miscommunication and might be about scamming someone else.

Because if the trick the Guy said was used on him is true.
That might even be brutal than mitm attack.

He advertised on nairaland and ask buyers to pm.

He contact buyers with different numbers.

So when one comes to complain of scam,another person will defend that the number wasn't the number the person used to contact him.

In fact I don't want to write details about suck kind so trick because newbies in scamming can start using that thrick.

Keep on the good work and help him pls

Exactly! Did he not know that those questions I was asking him were meant to gather info I could have used to help him? It is pride that kills most of these traders...anyway Copist has also refused to answer some simple questions...he is going to know what's up soon! But at the same time....trust no one! Let's keep watching!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by staticoko(m): 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
please the meaning of the word "ESCROW"?, please am new here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by smartty68(m): 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
dloveinvest1015:
please who had gotten bitcoin from bitit.gift and coinsbank? how reliable is it? anf what are their charges, both for deposit via card and withdrawal by sending to other blockchain
http://bittrust.org/bitit
Checkout the review
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Exactly! Did he not know that those questions I was asking him were meant to gather info I could have use to help him? It is pride that kills most of these traders...anyway Copist has also refused to answer some simple questions...he is going to know what's up soon! But at the same time....trust no one! Let's keep watching!
Okay boss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by efilefun(m): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
Dude actually got scammed by a number already on oga Tabbaz DEATH LIST, just searching the number on Nairaland would had saved him all this story. The number was on rampage yesterday and was reported by 2 to 3 people.
descrisom:

you still have u and his chats,
Snap your chat screen with him and send your conversation ,lets see maybe its different

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
smartty68:

I been think say na only me Bros. I wanted him to stand in as escrow for me, I call Tabbaz tire he no pick. But if them scam me I come here come lay complain them go begin blame person

you never see where he say he cant pick calls because he's roaming abi

Na by force for am to help.. allow them scam you na.. na your money go loss, we go just gather waste one or two pages and forget, na you yourself e go pain undecided undecided undecided

Some pipu no go read, na to come start another episode them sabi....

Who get Fried fish abeg cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nifty247(m): 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hello
sindycurve4u:
$185 btc available 385/$ contact on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by smartty68(m): 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
khassy:

Na by force for am to help.. allow them scam you na.. na your money go loss, we go just gather waste one or two pages and forget, na you yourself e go pain undecided undecided undecided

Lol. Him dey roaming yet my call was on waiting... Na wa for you o undecided
I get fried fish but I no go give you cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
Pls someone help,i reg for payoneer,they gave me number.i had to move frm the address given to a new apartment.i was waiting for my master card before i left,now i cant get this card again!what do i do,should i re-register.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
Copist? Continue viewing you hear?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adabsmith(m): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
staticoko:
please the meaning of the word "ESCROW"?, please am new here
shocked shocked observation no be crime anyways
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wami7470: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
khassy:

Oga mi i like your style

Abeg make person help me tell puskin say wamiikechukwu has been ban for almost 3 days na biko
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sindycurve4u(m): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
nifty247:
Hello
onatisi nifty247 needs ur help as escrow..pls com vouch for him
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adabsmith(m): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
sindycurve4u:
onatisi nifty247 needs ur help as escrow..pls com vouch for him
Bros sorry 4 interruption o... But nifty dey trusted
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pipoalonso(m): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Exactly! Did he not know that those questions I was asking him were meant to gather info I could have used to help him? It is pride that kills most of these traders...anyway Copist has also refused to answer some simple questions...he is going to know what's up soon! But at the same time....trust no one! Let's keep watching!

Really...by asking for the info in a very annoying manner and putting my whatsapp pix here...going as far as labeling me a Papi scam...when you have no real basis to do that?....Thats's how you want to help me....

well thank you soooooo much ...I really appreciate your wonderful help.... like I said...you have no Idea how extremely annoying it is...if you did, you would not go as far as you did....

Once again, Thanks so much for your fantastic help......shior...!!!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kolomax(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
wami7470:
PRICE ANALYSIS

Bitcoin sold @ 380 up to 385 per dollar.

Skrill sold @ 355-360 per dollar.

Neteller sold @ 345-355 per dollar

Perfect money sold @ 375 up to 390 per dollar

PayPal sold @ 330-345 per dollars.

Other e-currency still remains volatile

NOTICE
trade at your own risk.
scammers till lurk around.

This is just a guide to how the dollar affects the price of e-currency, sellers and buyer buyer can transact any way the seem a fit.

*correct me if there is an modification.

correct that your skrill and neteller price
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pman06(m): 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
Need 100$btc fast... If you have some, holla me on whatsapp via siggy.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/copist/posts/3

Abeg you guys should take a look at the difference in this bastard called copist's last comments on nairaland and his current posts! And this is the same person claiming trusted and tested but he has no history of successful trade with anyone anywhere on NL!

Traders should be aware some of these scammers have opened these accounts years ago and rely on the time of registration to use in deceiving unsuspecting traders! Some of them are patient criminals!

Copist you are a bastard! Come and let us debate it!

Cc: tabbaz!

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
smartty68:

Lol. Him dey roaming yet my call was on waiting... Na wa for you o undecided
I get fried fish but I no go give you cheesy

Na so roaming numbers d do i guess- at least na so Justi line d do if i call am-

Abeg come gimme this fried fish make I use drink garri na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by askme2: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
askme2:
$60 Paypal needed @330 urgently

Contact me asap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
Optimisticgondy:
Neteller available at 370

$10,000 Perfect money needed at 375
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by smartty68(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
khassy:

Na so roaming numbers d do i guess- at least na so Justi line d do if i call am-

Abeg come gimme this fried fish make I use drink garri na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol! Take this one instead cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.