Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,769 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5176086 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
legendary11:

My oga! I no dey absent for class grin
Na you we crown the KING now
lolx but respect to LadyF the originator... can't stop laughing... Chai!!grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by saintiflex(m): 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
saintiflex:

59 Neteller funds left

60 PM avaialble
Neteller sold out. 60 PM still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Oteleye(f): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Sold
Oteleye:
650$ bitcoin @ 408/$ whatsapp 07036619532
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
adrianstylez:
Abeg i have $40 paypal funds just lying dormant in my account, who go buy abeg.

come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AnonymX: 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
khassy:

Now 1171... Paxful wallet

Come sharp sharp

Let's trade on Paxful.

My username is TimTheTrader
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
olalekanba:

how much?

340 sir. Any escrow available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
Mariesio:

come

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Spartan1203(m): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Leopantro:

wait till the end of today then send them a mail tomorrow morning
They said the liquidity in the Nigerian exchange is very small so the orders don't match. Have you bought there ever?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kinzu(m): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
$51 BTC available @ 406. GTBank account holder preferably. Receiver sends first or we use escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kemijohnson(m): 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
$173 btc available @405
Please contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
adrianstylez:

Make your choice of one; Ernest,tabbaz,Bdavis.....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
Oteleye:
650$ bitcoin @ 408/$ whatsapp 07036619532

$110 skrill sold to oteleye
Thanks for the smooth transaction
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
Mariesio:

Make your choice of one; Ernest,tabbaz,Bdavis.....

Anyone is fine by me sir. Let's close this deal sharply
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rombizniz(m): 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
Want daily over 10k ebay gift cards at 60% !

Also buying moneypak-reloadit-onevanilla at good rate

fast contact

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
Black market.. .400/$?

Please let it be true.. ..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
$250 Payoneer funds Available @380

ORDER NOW!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
nkhay:

$270 Payoneer Available @375

ORDER NOW!!

1st number on sig.

SOLD to Tbaby534

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elidi(m): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
still available $148 skrill @370
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kemijohnson(m): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
Btc is hot cake right now o
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by doyinisaac(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
just imagine,dollar is now 410 currently..... undecided

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eliteweb(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
Tabbaz:

please kindly assist me with his remaining details such as account details, facebook profile, etc. any detail of him at your disposal will be helpful

thanks

He didn't supply any other details, just his moniker and phone number
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Youngetskilz23(m): 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
rombizniz:
Want daily over 10k ebay gift cards at 60% !

Also buying moneypak-reloadit-onevanilla at good rate

fast contact

grin thief

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dicksonxtreme(m): 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
Dorm $$ Needed urgently

Volume $1000.

Please quote me your price. or check signature for contact info.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
onatisi:
$3000 cash deposit into any usa bank available 400N
Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kydreams(m): 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
elidi:
who belly big, abeg come swallow my $148 skrill @370 non-negotiable.
let deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by phemmy03: 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
askme2:

LOL...Ok, guys who will vouch for me

he's a sure deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SundryInfo: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
I wish to notify Nairalanders (especially those into importation) of the gross disservice I am presently suffering in the hands of UCSHIPPING (UcheLogistics) - a shipping agent that ships from China.

The importation business, especially one that involves 3rd party shipping like theirs, hinges solely on prompt, effective and reliable communication. But this is exactly one of the areas UCShipping have failed in. Their 2 contact persons in China – Lily and Uche - finds it extremely difficult to communicate via chats and even calls.

Usually, I direct my queries to both persons, but Uche would direct me to Lily, and Lily would ignore my messages. The very few times she managed to respond to me, her responses are so vague, with little details and she constantly referred me to their site to get answers for which she can very easily reply me immediately via chats. It was only on occasions that I messaged her on how dissatisfied I was by her communication that she dropped more detailed messages.

I would have thought that they are probably extremely busy over there, hence their indisposition to communicate, but I have other shipping agents I do business with and they communicate well enough.

Now to the crux of the matter.

Lily confirmed my goods arrived their China office on Friday last 2weeks and I immediately directed her to ship that same day using their Normal shipment that takes 7days. As usually, my message went unanswered. It was until I rattled her with an angry voicenote on the Sunday of that weekend that she promised to check on Monday. On Monday she confirmed that it was shipped that Friday she received it.

Today makes it 10days since it was shipped and the last time I communicated with Lily, Uche and their Nigeria rep, Ngozi, they all gave contradictory information regarding the status of my goods.

Lily said Ngozi must have received it along with goods that arrived yesterday. Uche said Ngozi will receive it today. But Ngozi, with whom I have been in constant touch and who seems to have the most reliable information, confirmed that she hasn’t received my goods.

Based on my experience in this importation business, I strongly suspect that my goods are either yet to be shipped or were not shipped as at when they purported it to be shipped, and UCshipping have refused to do the due diligence of checking their stock over there and communicating with their Naija rep here. Besides, na like this person dey take hear story o

I therefore appeal to Nairalanders to prevail on UCShipping to provide the real status of my goods. I apologize for shipping with them and I wont make that mistake again.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by heyteaherm: 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hi ever heard of LEDGER NANO S WALLET?
it is a hardware wallet that stores the two major cryptocurrencies (i.e bitcoin and ethereum) offline.
Its easy to use and safer for long term hording .

If you want to avoid the temptation of selling your coins just put them offline and horde them for long term.

Cryptocurrency/blockchain is the the way to go . put your retirement money in the offline wallet. and look it up in a safe for five years by then btc will be $10,000.

or you can be like me keep some for trading online and save some offline. let it be your offline savings.

Price is N45,000 per stick... location is abuja. based on logistics i can send any where you want in Nigeria but you will have to pay for the delivery.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
$192 skrill for 380.
#TheGhost
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
elloxzy:
I buy/convert all EUROPE , Canada and USA, etc, gift card , itunes, amazon, vanilla visa, e.t.c for cash out. All gift cards
I buy and sell all kind of gift cards of any domination
$25,
$50, £50 , CAD 50
$100, £100 , CAD 100
$200, £200, CAD 200
$500, £500 CAD 500
etc....
Walmart gift card, itunes gift card , amazon gift card , Visa gift card. Also Btc ,Neteller, Skrill and any other gift card...and get your payment within 30 mins.....face to face is allowed..contact 08171213105 on whatsapp

Impersonation! Advertising products he does not have! And no trade history whatsoever on nl....this one na scam jones.

Tabbaz...kill am.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 2abet(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
elloxzy:
I buy/convert all EUROPE , Canada and USA, etc, gift card , itunes, amazon, vanilla visa, e.t.c for cash out. All gift cards
I buy and sell all kind of gift cards of any domination
$25,
$50, £50 , CAD 50
$100, £100 , CAD 100
$200, £200, CAD 200
$500, £500 CAD 500
etc....
Walmart gift card, itunes gift card , amazon gift card , Visa gift card. Also Btc ,Neteller, Skrill and any other gift card...and get your payment within 30 mins.....face to face is allowed..contact 08171213105 on whatsapp
This one sEf contact contact me say him wan do escrow . Lmao
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
SundryInfo:
I wish to notify Nairalanders (especially those into importation) of the gross disservice I am presently suffering in the hands of UCSHIPPING (UcheLogistics) - a shipping agent that ships from China.

The importation business, especially one that involves 3rd party shipping like theirs, hinges solely on prompt, effective and reliable communication. But this is exactly one of the areas UCShipping have failed in. Their 2 contact persons in China – Lily and Uche - finds it extremely difficult to communicate via chats and even calls.

Usually, I direct my queries to both persons, but Uche would direct me to Lily, and Lily would ignore my messages. The very few times she managed to respond to me, her responses are so vague, with little details and she constantly referred me to their site to get answers for which she can very easily reply me immediately via chats. It was only on occasions that I messaged her on how dissatisfied I was by her communication that she dropped more detailed messages.

I would have thought that they are probably extremely busy over there, hence their indisposition to communicate, but I have other shipping agents I do business with and they communicate well enough.

Now to the crux of the matter.

Lily confirmed my goods arrived their China office on Friday last 2weeks and I immediately directed her to ship that same day using their Normal shipment that takes 7days. As usually, my message went unanswered. It was until I rattled her with an angry voicenote on the Sunday of that weekend that she promised to check on Monday. On Monday she confirmed that it was shipped that Friday she received it.

Today makes it 10days since it was shipped and the last time I communicated with Lily, Uche and their Nigeria rep, Ngozi, they all gave contradictory information regarding the status of my goods.

Lily said Ngozi must have received it along with goods that arrived yesterday. Uche said Ngozi will receive it today. But Ngozi, with whom I have been in constant touch and who seems to have the most reliable information, confirmed that she hasn’t received my goods.

Based on my experience in this importation business, I strongly suspect that my goods are either yet to be shipped or were not shipped as at when they purported it to be shipped, and UCshipping have refused to do the due diligence of checking their stock over there and communicating with their Naija rep here. Besides, na like this person dey take hear story o

I therefore appeal to Nairalanders to prevail on UCShipping to provide the real status of my goods. I apologize for shipping with them and I wont make that mistake again.
This is very disappointing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.