Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5181061 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gagzee(m): 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
i need $50 neteller...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Impersonation! Advertising products he does not have! And no trade history whatsoever on nl....this one na scam jones.

Tabbaz...kill am.

Another intruder again!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eripecs(f): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
$60 skrill available. Quote me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bring all ur bitcoin and itune giftcard..

Come on watapp for fast business
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gocare: 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
$282 skrill available 375
Please don't contact me to price
If you cant send first escrow is highly welcome I dont want to know who you are.

Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chartey(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
SundryInfo:
I wish to notify Nairalanders (especially those into importation) of the gross disservice I am presently suffering in the hands of UCSHIPPING (UcheLogistics) - a shipping agent that ships from China.

The importation business, especially one that involves 3rd party shipping like theirs, hinges solely on prompt, effective and reliable communication. But this is exactly one of the areas UCShipping have failed in. Their 2 contact persons in China – Lily and Uche - finds it extremely difficult to communicate via chats and even calls.

Usually, I direct my queries to both persons, but Uche would direct me to Lily, and Lily would ignore my messages. The very few times she managed to respond to me, her responses are so vague, with little details and she constantly referred me to their site to get answers for which she can very easily reply me immediately via chats. It was only on occasions that I messaged her on how dissatisfied I was by her communication that she dropped more detailed messages.

I would have thought that they are probably extremely busy over there, hence their indisposition to communicate, but I have other shipping agents I do business with and they communicate well enough.

Now to the crux of the matter.

Lily confirmed my goods arrived their China office on Friday last 2weeks and I immediately directed her to ship that same day using their Normal shipment that takes 7days. As usually, my message went unanswered. It was until I rattled her with an angry voicenote on the Sunday of that weekend that she promised to check on Monday. On Monday she confirmed that it was shipped that Friday she received it.

Today makes it 10days since it was shipped and the last time I communicated with Lily, Uche and their Nigeria rep, Ngozi, they all gave contradictory information regarding the status of my goods.

Lily said Ngozi must have received it along with goods that arrived yesterday. Uche said Ngozi will receive it today. But Ngozi, with whom I have been in constant touch and who seems to have the most reliable information, confirmed that she hasn’t received my goods.

Based on my experience in this importation business, I strongly suspect that my goods are either yet to be shipped or were not shipped as at when they purported it to be shipped, and UCshipping have refused to do the due diligence of checking their stock over there and communicating with their Naija rep here. Besides, na like this person dey take hear story o

I therefore appeal to Nairalanders to prevail on UCShipping to provide the real status of my goods. I apologize for shipping with them and I wont make that mistake again.

Wrong thread.
Call Uche and talk to him on phone. Forget all those chat thing. I don't think your problem is serious from what you've just said. That their business is very overwhelming, discuss with Uche on phone, simple.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dralemania: 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
$890btc available @ 412/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jacksparow(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
hi
gocare:
If you cant send first escrow is highly welcome I dont want to know who you are.

Thank you. smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kingxy(m): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
yuppy101:
400BTC$ / 405 Available ..
Call/Whatsup:08051671260
btc bought from yuppy101 real gee
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
SundryInfo:
I wish to notify Nairalanders (especially those into importation) of the gross disservice I am presently suffering in the hands of UCSHIPPING (UcheLogistics) - a shipping agent that ships from China.

The importation business, especially one that involves 3rd party shipping like theirs, hinges solely on prompt, effective and reliable communication. But this is exactly one of the areas UCShipping have failed in. Their 2 contact persons in China – Lily and Uche - finds it extremely difficult to communicate via chats and even calls.

Usually, I direct my queries to both persons, but Uche would direct me to Lily, and Lily would ignore my messages. The very few times she managed to respond to me, her responses are so vague, with little details and she constantly referred me to their site to get answers for which she can very easily reply me immediately via chats. It was only on occasions that I messaged her on how dissatisfied I was by her communication that she dropped more detailed messages.

I would have thought that they are probably extremely busy over there, hence their indisposition to communicate, but I have other shipping agents I do business with and they communicate well enough.

Now to the crux of the matter.

Lily confirmed my goods arrived their China office on Friday last 2weeks and I immediately directed her to ship that same day using their Normal shipment that takes 7days. As usually, my message went unanswered. It was until I rattled her with an angry voicenote on the Sunday of that weekend that she promised to check on Monday. On Monday she confirmed that it was shipped that Friday she received it.

Today makes it 10days since it was shipped and the last time I communicated with Lily, Uche and their Nigeria rep, Ngozi, they all gave contradictory information regarding the status of my goods.

Lily said Ngozi must have received it along with goods that arrived yesterday. Uche said Ngozi will receive it today. But Ngozi, with whom I have been in constant touch and who seems to have the most reliable information, confirmed that she hasn’t received my goods.

Based on my experience in this importation business, I strongly suspect that my goods are either yet to be shipped or were not shipped as at when they purported it to be shipped, and UCshipping have refused to do the due diligence of checking their stock over there and communicating with their Naija rep here. Besides, na like this person dey take hear story o

I therefore appeal to Nairalanders to prevail on UCShipping to provide the real status of my goods. I apologize for shipping with them and I wont make that mistake again.
Bros abeg can lily and uche help me buy btc from China? Me na only btc I wan import

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SundryInfo: 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
Chartey:

Wrong thread.
Call Uche and talk to him on phone. Forget all those chat thing. I don't think your problem is serious from what you've just said. That their business is very overwhelming, discuss with Uche on phone, simple.

Chartey, Uche sounds like he doesnt have an inkling of what happens there. This morning, he said i will receive the goods today. Now, he is saying that i will get it this week. And this is a package Lily confirmed to me that it was shipped last 2 weeks Friday. There obviously is no synergy among them. Now, its customers who are suffering it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SundryInfo: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
onatisi:

Bros abeg can lily and uche help me buy btc from China? Me na only btc I wan import

Bros, tell me you are joking, please. A brother is in distress and you are making a joke of it all??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
SundryInfo:

Bros, tell me you are joking, please. A brother is in distress and you are making a joke of it all??
Ok I am sorry. But the truth is there is little anyone can do here.and I dont even think they visit this thread. The best place to get their attention is where their market Is and that is the importation thread or better still create a new thread entirely
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bablojnr: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
50/dollars paypal available at 335 . 08184732157 whatsapp

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nairaxchan: 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
bitcoin needed above 2k respond to my message and i will contact u after due dilligence
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SundryInfo: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
onatisi:

Ok I am sorry. But the truth is there is little anyone can do here.and I dont even think they visit this thread. The best place to get their attention is where their market Is and that is the importation thread or better still create a new thread entirely

No p bro. Yes i have posted there too. I just want to get enough attention so that they can sit up and provide my goods for me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
nkhay:

$250 Payoneer funds Available @380

ORDER NOW!!

SOLD to Orlaryhincah.

Smooth free escrow service by Khassy as always.
Thank you so much bro.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willian10: 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
heyteaherm:
Hi ever heard of LEDGER NANO S WALLET?
it is a hardware wallet that stores the two major cryptocurrencies (i.e bitcoin and ethereum) offline.
Its easy to use and safer for long term hording .

If you want to avoid the temptation of selling your coins just put them offline and horde them for long term.

Cryptocurrency/blockchain is the the way to go . put your retirement money in the offline wallet. and look it up in a safe for five years by then btc will be $10,000.

or you can be like me keep some for trading online and save some offline. let it be your offline savings.

Price is N45,000 per stick... location is abuja. based on logistics i can send any where you want in Nigeria but you will have to pay for the delivery.
If u put 10BtC make the device con spoil nko

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Caleb5: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
$55 skrill or PayPal(to China) needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nairaxchan: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
dralemania:
$890btc available @ 412/$

will you sell at 410?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aikfrank(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
$50 BTC Available for N405
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cleanstar(m): 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
nairaxchan:

yes

Cleanstar is about making a deal with nairaxchan
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nairaxchan: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
cleanstar:

Cleanstar is about making a deal with nairaxchan

lets deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by destyno1709(m): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
I need Neteller $50
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by varmint: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
dollaflow:
Bring all ur bitcoin and itune giftcard..

Come on watapp for fast business
Can you buy $600 single iTunes card?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Still buying skrill at your rate.
Whatsapp 07063611172 for safe and quick transaction.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
destyno1709:
I need Neteller $50
Meet me on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Caleb5: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
gocare:

Thank you. smiley
Nice deal Sir smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SimacSMSplus: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
$500 paypal available at 360/$
No FnF, No China Payment
i can use the fund to pay4u in any site
interested buyers should contact me via my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
$31 Bitcoin Available @400/$

Call/Whatsapp: 08187356513
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
gagzee:
i need $50 neteller...
Meet me on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gocare: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Caleb5:

Nice deal Sir smiley

Thanks for the trust sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.