Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5137385 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sindycurve4u(m): 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tabbaz
Ladyf
3rnest

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
sindycurve4u:
tabbaz
3rnest
Ladyf
Please i need everyone to please help me tell this guy to pay me the skrill $505 =189395) i sold to him..i sent him the fund which he received..he first claim he couldn't sign into his mobile app to send the money..he later said he would on gen to send from his laptop..he then said he will go to atm to send i shld wait..after a while he said skrill has restricted his account and he can't send my money..i told him that's between him n skrill.he then claim he has contacted skrill and it's until monday they will reply him and that's when he will know what to do..make una help me oo
First you break the first rule by not using escrow service on uniquepita who just came in January 2017, I guess he's rate was high so you didn't bother to do due diligence check on him... so you rush and send him first....its a pity 2012 moniker is having issues with 2017 moniker..

joke apart you fck up.... pray he pay you.. SMH..

As for you, uniquepita, you better coordinate yourself and pay the guy his money angry dat your Skrill restriction prank no go work here...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kentochi(m): 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
$40 skrill for sell at #370 per $1

call 0 8 0 6 5 1 4 1 3 4 4
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kentochi(m): 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
boss can you buy this from me i will send to you first $40 skrill for sell at #370 per $1
3RNEST:

First you break the first rule by not using escrow service on uniquepita who just came in January 2017, I guess he's rate was high so you didn't bother to do due diligence check on him... so you rush and send him first....its a pity 2012 moniker is having issues with 2017 moniker..

joke apart you fck up.... pray he pay you.. SMH..

As for you, uniquepita, you better coordinate yourself and pay the guy his money angry dat your Skrill restriction prank no go work here...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by segxes23(m): 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
First rule of the business; if its a new moniker, treat like a scammer and use escrow.

Imagine the rubbish story of restriction and using another person money as cover. I don't even believe the bullshit restriction.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by uniquepita: 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
BRO CALM DOWN. WHY YOUR BLOOD DEY HOT. I'M HERE. AND I'M THE ONE LOOSING SERIOUSLY AT THE END. I TOLD YOU TO CHILL SINCE ITS WEEKEND AND LETS SEE HOW IT GOES BY MONDAY AND YOU ARE CALLING ME OUT HERE. OYA I DEY HERE..... MY CLIENT HAS NOT RELEASE THE FUND COS HE HASN'T RECEIVED IT FROM ME DUE TO THE ISSUE. THERE IS NO WAY I CAN DELIVER THE PAYMENT TO YOU AS AT TODAY UNTIL I'M ABLE TO SEND HIM THE FUND AND HE CREDITS ME. IF NOT, NA ME GO USE MY MONEY PAY THE MONEY. BESIDE, I TOLD U I BOUGHT FROM YOU AND ONE LADY BUT SHE SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND THE ISSUE AND IS GUIDING ME ON HOW TO GO ALONG WITH THE SOLUTION. INFACT, NA SHE TELL ME JUST NOW SAY U JUST CALL ME OUT.
I'M GOING TO RESOLVE IT AND YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY.
GOODNITE. I NOR TALK AGAIN.... MY HEAD DEY HOT
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
kentochi:
boss can you buy this from me i will send to you first $40 skrill for sell at #370 per $1
lolx....sorry we re on a case right now...if you want sell show whatsapp...sad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
uniquepita:
BRO CALM DOWN. WHY YOUR BLOOD DEY HOT. I'M HERE. AND I'M THE ONE LOOSING SERIOUSLY AT THE END. I TOLD YOU TO CHILL SINCE ITS WEEKEND AND LETS SEE HOW IT GOES BY MONDAY AND YOU ARE CALLING ME OUT HERE. OYA I DEY HERE..... MY CLIENT HAS NOT RELEASE THE FUND COS HE HASN'T RECEIVED IT FROM ME DUE TO THE ISSUE. THERE IS NO WAY I CAN DELIVER THE PAYMENT TO YOU AS AT TODAY UNTIL I'M ABLE TO SEND HIM THE FUND AND HE CREDITS ME. IF NOT, NA ME GO USE MY MONEY PAY THE MONEY. BESIDE, I TOLD U I BOUGHT FROM YOU AND ONE LADY BUT SHE SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND THE ISSUE AND IS GUIDING ME ON HOW TO GO ALONG WITH THE SOLUTION. INFACT, NA SHE TELL ME JUST NOW SAY U JUST CALL ME OUT.
Re-read your post again....sad person money u play with... chai please have a little heart Biko... SMH
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by uniquepita: 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
ANYONE CALLING MY RESTRICTION STORY A PRANK, NA GOD GO HELP ALL OF UNA. 2017 DOESNT MEAN ANYTIN. COS I MIGHT JUST BE BETTER OFF A TRADER THAN YOU. AT LEAST I HAVE DONE COUNTLESS SUCCESSFUL TRADES WITH MOST OF THE GURUS IN THE HOUSE AND THEY KNOW IT. I GUESS THEY ARE READING THIS RIGHT NOW. SO DONT CONCLUDE ON A MATTER IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SURE OF THE INTENTIONS UNTIL YOU HAVE PROVE OF FOUL PLAY BEFORE YOU CAN ACCUSE SOME ONE.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sindycurve4u(m): 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
uniquepita:
imagine!!!you gave excuses of bad phone network, app not signing in,now its ur client who hasn't released funds..guy send me my money..i have pple waiting for the money
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
silibaba:
May allah crown all your efforts with success Thanks for escrowing Sir
Allah

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adedayor08(m): 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Im still buying bitcoin @375/$1 Itunes gift card, Amazon etc
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by uniquepita: 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
NO OLD MONIKER WILL DEAL WITH A 2017 MONIKER WITHOUT USING ESCROW OR THE NEWBIE SENDING FIRST BUT THEY ACUTALLY DID WITH ME BASED ON THE RESEARCH THEY MADE ON ME AND SAW I HAVE SUCCESFULLY DEALT WITH THE GURUS IN THE HOUSE WITHOUT ONE STAIN. SO IF FINALLY, I ENCOUNTER ONE CHALLENGE, I EXPECT YOU GUYS TO RENDER HELP INSTEAD OF ADDING FUEL TO THE ISSUE. COS NO ONE WAS TALKING WHEN I WAS DEALING SUCCESSFULLY WITH THE GURUS HERE UNTIL THIS INCIDENT. I INTEND TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE AMICABLY. SO PLEASE HOUSE DON'T JUDGE YET UNTIL YOU SEE THE END OF THE ISSUE. NO ONE IS PERFECT. I HOPE TO RECTIFY MY MISTAKES AND CONTINUE TRADING HERE WITH PEOPLE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
meanwhile, I have 10500 mtn airtime I want to dispose for 8500. #TheGhost
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by segxes23(m): 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
uniquepita:
NO OLD MONIKER WILL DEAL WITH A 2017 MONIKER WITHOUT USING ESCROW OR THE NEWBIE SENDING FIRST BUT THEY ACUTALLY DID WITH ME BASED ON THE RESEARCH THEY MADE ON ME AND SAW I HAVE SUCCESFULLY DEALT WITH THE GURUS IN THE HOUSE WITHOUT ONE STAIN. SO IF FINALLY, I ENCOUNTER ONE CHALLENGE, I EXPECT YOU GUYS TO RENDER HELP INSTEAD OF ADDING FUEL TO THE ISSUE. COS NO ONE WAS TALKONG WHEN I WAS DEALING SUCCESSFULLY WITH THE GURUS HERE UNTIL THIS INCIDENT. I INTEND TO SOLCE THIS ISSUE AMICABLY. SO PLEASE HOUSE DON'T JUDGE YET UNTIL YOU SEE THE END OF THE ISSUE. NO ONE IS PERFECT. I HOPE TO RECTIFY MY MISTAKES AND CONTINUE TRADING HERE WITH PEOPLE

When we've seen the best and cleanest of traders gone rogue here, talkless of a 3 month old moniker! You could have proved how legit you are by paying sindycurve4u.

No be your fault sha. Just have conscience nd pay the guy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HelloT: 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
uniquepita:
NO OLD MONIKER WILL DEAL WITH A 2017 MONIKER WITHOUT USING ESCROW OR THE NEWBIE SENDING FIRST BUT THEY ACUTALLY DID WITH ME BASED ON THE RESEARCH THEY MADE ON ME AND SAW I HAVE SUCCESFULLY DEALT WITH THE GURUS IN THE HOUSE WITHOUT ONE STAIN. SO IF FINALLY, I ENCOUNTER ONE CHALLENGE, I EXPECT YOU GUYS TO RENDER HELP INSTEAD OF ADDING FUEL TO THE ISSUE. COS NO ONE WAS TALKING WHEN I WAS DEALING SUCCESSFULLY WITH THE GURUS HERE UNTIL THIS INCIDENT. I INTEND TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE AMICABLY. SO PLEASE HOUSE DON'T JUDGE YET UNTIL YOU SEE THE END OF THE ISSUE. NO ONE IS PERFECT. I HOPE TO RECTIFY MY MISTAKES AND CONTINUE TRADING HERE WITH PEOPLE

The question is, what if he had used escrow? Where would the money come from since your client hasn't paid you?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by uniquepita: 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
segxes23:

When we've seen the best and cleanest of traders gone rogue here, talkless of a 3 month old moniker! You could have proved how legit you are by paying sindycurve4u.

No be your fault sha. Just have conscience nd pay the guy

Nor worry, i never go rouge yet and i dont intent on doing that cos I'm not too stupid for such. Park well for ur lane, and make i handle my matter.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by uniquepita: 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
nkhay:

The question is, what if he had used escrow? Where would the money come from since your client hasn't paid you?

That was why we didn't use escrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kentochi(m): 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
$40 skrill for sell at good rate

call 0 8 0 6 5 1 4 1 3 4 4
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by essegis(m): 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
uniquepita:
ANYONE CALLING MY RESTRICTION STORY A PRANK, NA GOD GO HELP ALL OF UNA. 2017 DOESNT MEAN ANYTIN. COS I MIGHT JUST BE BETTER OFF A TRADER THAN YOU. AT LEAST I HAVE DONE COUNTLESS SUCCESSFUL TRADES WITH MOST OF THE GURUS IN THE HOUSE AND THEY KNOW IT. I GUESS THEY ARE READING THIS RIGHT NOW. SO DONT CONCLUDE ON A MATTER IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SURE OF THE INTENTIONS UNTIL YOU HAVE PROVE OF FOUL PLAY BEFORE YOU CAN ACCUSE SOME ONE.

Guy,
Abeg na rubbish you dey write here since. Using all caps or speaking plenty English doesn't make you right. You are a bad and wicked person and should be treated as such.
You didnt have money to buy something yet you went ahead to buy it. In the hope that you will raise dust to buy time to get the cash, that's just pure wickedness. And that is why people like you that feed on the sweat of others don't progress.
Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
segxes23:
First rule of the business; if its a new moniker, treat like a scammer and use escrow.

Imagine the rubbish story of restriction and using another person money as cover. I don't even believe the bullshit restriction.
Can you imagine the rubbish... angry no human feelings in him...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by segxes23(m): 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
uniquepita:

Nor worry, i never go rouge yet and i dont intent on doing that cos I'm not too stupid for such. Park well for ur lane, and make i handle my matter.

Man! Stop yarning dust and pay this dude!

You've not gone rogue yet but behaving like you are about to. Are you making sense to yourself ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by uniquepita: 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
essegis:

Guy,
Abeg na rubbish you dey write here since. Using all caps or speaking plenty English doesn't make you right. You are a bad and wicked person and should be treated as such.
You didnt have money to buy something yet you went ahead to buy it. In the hope that you will raise dust to buy time to get the cash, that's just pure wickedness. And that is why people like you that feed on the sweat of others don't progress.
Rubbish.

For ur mind, u don talk better tin. I can't even dignify u with a response. Call it whatever u wish, d end will tell. And u go hide ur black tail. Like i have said before, no one is perfect. U can be in my shoes tomorrow. Na hustle we dey hustle for here. No be me be the first to buy fund for clients. If my own go sideways today, doesn't mean u are better than me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
uniquepita:

This issue is so clear and easy.. Uniquepita is just a middleman trying to make ends meet...by gaining small money from the business.. He no get the cash of the skill he bought from him..[we sometimes do that]..but your skrill issue doesnt stop u from paying..that doesn't concern client.unless those that care..
Dont knowbhowbto judge this issue... But buyer should just pay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bedford101(m): 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
$1,200 payoneer available
Call/WhatsApp 08078569784
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by uniquepita: 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
Doyinlawal:

This issue is so clear and easy.. Uniquepita is just a middleman trying to make ends meet...by gaining small money from the business.. He no get the cash of the skill he bought from him..[we sometimes do that]..but your skrill issue doesnt stop u from paying..that doesn't concern client.unless those that care..
Dont knowbhowbto judge this issue... But buyer should just pay

Thanks. I will try my very best to resolve this as soon as possible. Cos i really want to stay here for good. Not every new person has a bad intention. Check my profile and see gurus i have done several trades with without issues. I will do my best till the end of this case.

PLS HOUSE DON'T CRITICIZE ME YET, I ONLY NEED GOOD ADVICE ON THE WAY FORWARD, I TRULY INTEND TO MAKE THIS RIGHT
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by essegis(m): 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
uniquepita:

For ur mind, u don talk better tin. I can't even dignify u with a response. Call it whatever u wish, d end will tell. And u go hide ur black tail. Like i have said before, no one is perfect. U can be in my shoes tomorrow. Na hustle we dey hustle for here. No be me be the first to buy fund for clients. If my own go sideways today, doesn't mean u are better than me
Guy, no worry I no be like you. One, I no dey buy wetin I no get money to pay for and two I don't lie about it.
Wetin tell you say if you have come out plain to seller he no go understand. Instead you went from one story to another.
Whether Monday now na episode 4 of your story we go hear......salary no yet paid.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by uniquepita: 11:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
essegis:

Guy, no worry I no be like you. One, I no dey buy wetin I no get money to pay for and two I don't lie about it.
Wetin tell you say if you have come out plain to seller he no go understand. Instead you went from one story to another.
Whether Monday now na episode 4 of your story we go hear......salary no yet paid.

lol.... I laugh in digital form. E-amebor
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by essegis(m): 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
uniquepita:

lol.... I laugh in digital form. E-amebor

grin grin grin grin

Okay oo, I don sheath my sword.
Monday abi.
We dey here dey watch.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chloride6: 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hmmmm skrill Nawa ooh

Let's hope it doesn't end in official rate grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.