Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5173863 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wonders shall never END ...

The Braggadocious attitude some traders possess here is sickening embarassed

How much does humility cost

You 'll be claiming chairman on someone else's money ,no remorse cry money that you hope to get some gains from cry cry

We have seen some Gurus abscond with people's cash, so I don't think anybody's past trade with any GURU is a yardstick of Trustworthiness.

How would you owe and have no remorse cry cry
Please PAY YOUR DEBT FAST BIKO (whatever challenge you face in business shouldnt be shared with who you are transacting with ...except it is agreed .)

Every Aboki with his bullah

Be Guided ,Be Wise ,Show some Respect (it wont make you shorter or poorer )

Pride comes before DESTRUCTION

Trade Safe , Do proper check ,Use Escrow kiss kiss

10 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
$178 Paypal Available

Day11
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sowanbe: 12:04am On Apr 23, 2017
Who are the escrow here
Sempumping:

You 'll be claiming chairman on someone else's money ,no remorse cry money that you hope to get some gains from cry cry

We have seen some Gurus abscond with people's cash, so I don't think anybody's past trade with any GURU is a yardstick of Trustworthiness.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by segxes23(m): 12:09am On Apr 23, 2017
Two bottles of anything you drink plus one pack of Benson

Sempumping:

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 23, 2017
sowanbe:
Who are the escrow here

Try read up some pages ...you 'll see for yourself ..

You can ask here for Escrow help ...we have quite a number of good people willing to escrow ...

Someone uld come to your rescue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:14am On Apr 23, 2017
Sempumping:

Please PAY YOUR DEBT FAST BIKO (whatever challenge you face in business shouldnt be shared with who you are transacting with ...except it is agreed .)

Every Aboki with his bullah

Bushbaby... na so we see am... on top person hard earn money BTW na person market he sell give am, now the person dey the guy neck...

SMH.... Wonders shall never end oh....

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 12:34am On Apr 23, 2017
Sell to legit buyers, you won't hear. They will be saying we buy at low price. I'm very sure that the seller sent first because of the rate. When you were negotiating, you didn't inform people. Wahala don burst now, you remember us.
How many time have we emphasized the use of escrow?
God will see you through.
But as for the buyer, you ought to have given him the email of your client and asked him to send to it directly; it would have even reduced your cost. Your account being under restriction has nothing to do with his payment since he had sent you the fund.
But as the buyer requested, Monday is already near.
Let's keep watching.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 12:35am On Apr 23, 2017
...another Peteruyip case...
Difference na say... Peter(uyip) Deny Jesus .... 3 times... wink

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 12:39am On Apr 23, 2017
Seems they have deleted that thread wey no get head... That false alarm thread!!!

Screenshot good oo... grin

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:40am On Apr 23, 2017
silibaba:

May allah crown all your efforts with success
Thanks for escrowing Sir

Amin. You are always welcome
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:47am On Apr 23, 2017
My last comment on Bolayei VS justi4jesu case

First I want to advice all those that usually vomit out their hatred for me anytime there is a case. It should not be so, you can still hate me and be objective in a matter undergoing resolution. i'm ok if above 50% of peeps here appreciate my effort. I'm not expecting all to acknowledge it.

You even went as far as saying my fight is only target at those outside my clique so as to aid flourish of my trade and my close pals trade on the thread. Anyway, I can't blame you much. Not all of us utilize our brain to the fullest

Before I start, it's important I state here that justi4jesu and I are not even on the same term and it's been long we traded together because of few frictions between us. So if you think I'm all out to give her support, then you need to ask before you judge. Secondly, I have no grudges against Bolayei before this recent event. In fact, I'm one of those that Bolayei contacted concerning his wish to pay back justi even when he was yet to pay a dime from the whole sum.

Now reasons for my position - which is in support of justi and against Bolayei

I was informed immediately when the payment delay started so I know a bit about the whole case.

1. Bola bought fund and claim his cousin utilized the naira he intend to use for the trade. What a good business man that is after protecting his name ought to have done is to inform this cousin before the transaction and possibly have the naira back b4 asking his seller to transfer fx. This alone is a complete failure and an act of an unserious trader.

2. Bola went AWOL (not reachable) for several hours after receiving fx - who will accept this

3. Bola did not even communicat with justi until after 24hrs if i'm not mistaken. So the first part of the money which was less than 50% was paid after 24hrs - who can accept this

4. Bola even complained of justi calling him at midnight - someone owing a debt complaining.

5. The payment that ought to be settled within 5minutes began to linger for 4-5days - who among you wish for this

6. If justi hadn't open the thread, I am very sure the money will not be in his account by now.

Finally, those of you that claimed I called Bolayei a scammer should bring the screenshot of where I wrote it and I will apologise. For all I know, I only said I will place a RED ALERT on his moniker that no one should trade with him without ESCROW. If you think this is much then I pray a trader should hold your fund for over 24hrs without communication and started paying in bit for over 4days without completion, then you will know how it feels

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 12:51am On Apr 23, 2017
kentochi:
$40 skrill for sell at good rate

call 0 8 0 6 5 1 4 1 3 4 4
Hello Sir. I called earlier
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kentochi(m): 12:54am On Apr 23, 2017
how do we compete this ?
HEFAIROHLUWA:

Hello Sir. I called earlier
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gocare: 1:34am On Apr 23, 2017
$54 skrill available @ 380

You can send first or COME WITH ESCROW.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Birniwa(m): 1:38am On Apr 23, 2017
$1,540 btc at N380.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 1:44am On Apr 23, 2017
Birniwa:
$1,540 btc at N380.

Hope you got that issue resolved to your advantage?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Femcesc07(m): 1:45am On Apr 23, 2017
Hmmmm watching today's drama in my HD
Wonder shall never end.......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 1:51am On Apr 23, 2017
modath:

You abandoned me mum
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Birniwa(m): 1:58am On Apr 23, 2017
modath:

Nothing yet, my bank (Diamond Bank) is really evil. They sent me an email and sms that the case is being treated and that they will provide an update to me on 30th May, 2017. This means that I will have to wait until after 45 days before I get my 450k back. embarassed embarassed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:01am On Apr 23, 2017
uniquepita:
BRO CALM DOWN. WHY YOUR BLOOD DEY HOT. I'M HERE. AND I'M THE ONE LOOSING SERIOUSLY AT THE END. I TOLD YOU TO CHILL SINCE ITS WEEKEND AND LETS SEE HOW IT GOES BY MONDAY AND YOU ARE CALLING ME OUT HERE. OYA I DEY HERE..... MY CLIENT HAS NOT RELEASE THE FUND COS HE HASN'T RECEIVED IT FROM ME DUE TO THE ISSUE. THERE IS NO WAY I CAN DELIVER THE PAYMENT TO YOU AS AT TODAY UNTIL I'M ABLE TO SEND HIM THE FUND AND HE CREDITS ME. IF NOT, NA ME GO USE MY MONEY PAY THE MONEY. BESIDE, I TOLD U I BOUGHT FROM YOU AND ONE LADY BUT SHE SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND THE ISSUE AND IS GUIDING ME ON HOW TO GO ALONG WITH THE SOLUTION. INFACT, NA SHE TELL ME JUST NOW SAY U JUST CALL ME OUT.
I'M GOING TO RESOLVE IT AND YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY.
GOODNITE. I NOR TALK AGAIN.... MY HEAD DEY HOT

Oga go and pay your debt. Stop this nonsense.
Restriction in your account is your issue. Had you used escrow or had you sent first you wouldn't be talking this.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 2:01am On Apr 23, 2017
Singapore1:

You abandoned me mum

Daddy wa.... when farmer too slow to raise alarm & bust his farm "unauthorised yam harvester" , na yam harvester dey quick first shout.. grin grin

Ayam looking you in 55D smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:02am On Apr 23, 2017
Tabbaz:
My last comment on Bolayei VS justi4jesu case

First I want to advice all those that usually vomit out their hatred for me anytime there is a case. It should not be so, you can still hate me and be objective in a matter undergoing resolution. i'm ok if above 50% of peeps here appreciate my effort. I'm not expecting all to acknowledge it.

You even went as far as saying my fight is only target at those outside my clique so as to aid flourish of my trade and my close pals trade on the thread. Anyway, I can't blame you much. Not all of us utilize our brain to the fullest

Before I start, it's important I state here that justi4jesu and I are not even on the same term and it's been long we traded together because of few frictions between us. So if you think I'm all out to give her support, then you need to ask before you judge. Secondly, I have no grudges against Bolayei before this recent event. In fact, I'm one of those that Bolayei contacted concerning his wish to pay back justi even when he was yet to pay a dime from the whole sum.

Now reasons for my position - which is in support of justi and against Bolayei

I was informed immediately when the payment delay started so I know a bit about the whole case.

1. Bola bought fund and claim his cousin utilized the naira he intend to use for the trade. What a good business man that is after protecting his name ought to have done is to inform this cousin before the transaction and possibly have the naira back b4 asking his seller to transfer fx. This alone is a complete failure and an act of an unserious trader.

2. Bola went AWOL (not reachable) for several hours after receiving fx - who will accept this

3. Bola did not even communicat with justi until after 24hrs if i'm not mistaken. So the first part of the money which was less than 50% was paid after 24hrs - who can accept this

4. Bola even complained of justi calling him at midnight - someone owing a debt complaining.

5. The payment that ought to be settled within 5minutes began to linger for 4-5days - who among you wish for this

6. If justi hadn't open the thread, I am very sure the money will not be in his account by now.

Finally, those of you that claimed I called Bolayei a scammer should bring the screenshot of where I wrote it and I will apologise. For all I know, I only said I will place a RED ALERT on his moniker that no one should trade with him without ESCROW. If you think this is much then I pray a trader should hold your fund for over 24hrs without communication and started paying in bit for over 4days without completion, then you will know how it feels

Its OK bro. Allow it to slide.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 2:09am On Apr 23, 2017
modath:

Daddy wa.... when farmer too slow to raise alarm & bust his farm "unauthorised yam harvester" , na yam harvester dey quick first shout.. grin grin

grin Ai tete mole ole n mu oloko abi?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by demolinton4comi: 2:13am On Apr 23, 2017
$480 Skrill Available @ 370 per $
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 3:10am On Apr 23, 2017
Birniwa:

Nothing yet, my bank (Diamond Bank) is really evil. They sent me an email and sms that the case is being treated and that they will provide an update to me on 30th May, 2017. This means that I will have to wait until after 45 days before I get my 450k back. embarassed embarassed

Wowza!!! embarassed.. ... pele... consolation is that you will get it back...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sarrki(m): 3:13am On Apr 23, 2017
modath:

E pami iyawa
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 3:23am On Apr 23, 2017
Another $270 paypal available. Only whatsapp or text 08032316283

Anybody using another number claiming my monicker is fake.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:36am On Apr 23, 2017
Birniwa:

This is why I don't like Nigeria banks. cool

A scammer can get an innocent account frozen within minutes but it may take years for an innocent person to get his money back. So pathetic
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 3:45am On Apr 23, 2017
Singapore1:

grin Ai tete mole ole n mu oloko abi?

Yeske smiley smiley

sarrki:

E pami iyawa

Wuna too dey reach this side? smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:01am On Apr 23, 2017
uniquepita:
BRO CALM DOWN. WHY YOUR BLOOD DEY HOT. I'M HERE. AND I'M THE ONE LOOSING SERIOUSLY AT THE END. I TOLD YOU TO CHILL SINCE ITS WEEKEND AND LETS SEE HOW IT GOES BY MONDAY AND YOU ARE CALLING ME OUT HERE. OYA I DEY HERE..... MY CLIENT HAS NOT RELEASE THE FUND COS HE HASN'T RECEIVED IT FROM ME DUE TO THE ISSUE. THERE IS NO WAY I CAN DELIVER THE PAYMENT TO YOU AS AT TODAY UNTIL I'M ABLE TO SEND HIM THE FUND AND HE CREDITS ME. IF NOT, NA ME GO USE MY MONEY PAY THE MONEY. BESIDE, I TOLD U I BOUGHT FROM YOU AND ONE LADY BUT SHE SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND THE ISSUE AND IS GUIDING ME ON HOW TO GO ALONG WITH THE SOLUTION. INFACT, NA SHE TELL ME JUST NOW SAY U JUST CALL ME OUT.
I'M GOING TO RESOLVE IT AND YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY.
GOODNITE. I NOR TALK AGAIN.... MY HEAD DEY HOT
Sincerely speaking, I feel like slapping your dirty mouth.
Did you tell the owner you will only send him his naira after you are able to sell to another person before the transaction started?
Let's assume your own buyer stalled, which story will you tell him?
Some people are not supposed to be business men but scammers. You still had the guts to be making rules on how it should be played.
I've collected 35% upfront for an eBay deal from a nairalander last year which went sour after different trials to get the payment done because four accounts got limited same time line trying to pay for his invoice. I had to pay back his 200k, pay almost another 200+ to two fiverr guys whose funds got hanging in my paypal account after all accounts entered 6 months suspension. Not because I have the money at that time but integrity demands I do the right thing.
You come here they yarn dust. I no blame you but the seller that can't use escrow.
If you no get bar that can cover your transaction no enter the deal. It's tantamount to SCAM

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:12am On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:

E pami iyawa
Sarrki on currency thread. Wonders shall never end
Me I won't be suprised if I start hearing whistle blowing on people like that trade with billions here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 4:15am On Apr 23, 2017
Infinitikoncept:

Sincerely speaking, I feel like slapping your dirty mouth.
Did you tell the owner you will only send him his naira after you are able to sell to another person before the transaction started?
Let's assume your own buyer stalled, which story will you tell him?
Some people are not supposed to be business men but scammers. You still had the guts to be making rules on how it should be played.
I've collected 35% upfront for an eBay deal from a nairalander last year which went sour after different trials to get the payment done because four accounts got limited same time line trying to pay for his invoice. I had to pay back his 200k, pay almost another 200+ to two fiverr guys whose funds got hanging in my paypal account after all accounts entered 6 months suspension. Not because I have the money at that time but integrity demands I do the right thing.
You come here they yarn dust. I no blame you but the seller that can't use escrow.
If you no get bar that can cover your transaction no enter the deal. It's tantamount to SCAM

Some people say it happens to most businessmen. I just laugh seriously. You don't have money and you collect someone's goods.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.