Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,499 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5170261 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
3RNEST:

They took me far at the middle of no where, but i'm luck they didn't hurt me but my life savinqs all gone~ cry cry cry

Chai!!

So sorry dear.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
$59 fiverr withdrawal available.

fast deal please. I want go see mary, her son just died.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
3RNEST:

Bro, just this morning about 6:30am, after using the ATM machine, some FAKE SAR Guyz attack me took all my ATM Cards & Phones embarassed
As i'm speaking to you riqht now all my life saving have withdraw from my account... cry cry cry

shocked shocked sorry sir oo cry cry cry
Alexkene:
Bro, the issue about sending out with PayPal, was it later resolved?? Please I'm having the same issue. What can I do??

yeah I later sent $99 out from d PayPal.

just WhatsApp me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
INFORMATION

3rnest just informed me that the robbers that robbed him have his phone in their possession

Kindly seize any transaction that relate to him till further notice

Please share as much as possible

4 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chloride6: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
3RNEST:

Bro, just this morning about 6:30am, after using the ATM machine, some FAKE SAR Guys attack me took all my ATM Cards & Phones embarassed
As I'm speaking to you riqht now all my life saving have withdraw from my account... cry cry cry

Life savings ke? Hope say na play you dey play. If wetin them take no too pain you.... free the matter.

If the money plenty enter police station, and file report so that police can obtain the CCTV recordings.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
$25 Skrill needed urgently. See our signature. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Godlovesme521: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Thisnut:
guy shut up jor. You no dey make sense at all. Na money dem take dey buy money, that na part of the rule, except na small scale you dey run. Even dangote dey owe people.

I really dey disappointed in most of una , even tabbaz the guy i have so much respect for ,
he no try for this matter at all. Person no run with 500k na 40k him wan run with? That na common sense. Sometimes many upset dey dey for business, sometimes man go bouce back before the other party know, sometimes you go make up stories just to buy time , other times you go run out of ideals.
Only Kaboninc be the only person wey stand in the middle address the issue without sentiment.

Since una don suceed bring the guy down, una blood don cool don abi? Justi wey body dey pepper like who always dey on her period and like agbero for motor park and with her condescending attitude. If understanding dey this issue no reach escalate. Me they leave money for people hand for days , tell the person to pay as soon as he/she get, na the person go use common sense drop within shortest time as possible.

JUST ONE WORD RESPECT!!!!

11 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by essegis(m): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Thisnut:
guy shut up jor. You no dey make sense at all. Na money dem take dey buy money, that na part of the rule, except na small scale you dey run. Even dangote dey owe people.

I really dey disappointed in most of una , even tabbaz the guy i have so much respect for ,
he no try for this matter at all. Person no run with 500k na 40k him wan run with? That na common sense. Sometimes many upset dey dey for business, sometimes man go bouce back before the other party know, sometimes you go make up stories just to buy time, other times you go run out of ideals.
Only Kaboninc be the only person wey stand in the middle address the issue without sentiment.

Since una don suceed bring the guy down, una blood don cool don abi? Justi wey body dey pepper like who always dey on her period and like agbero for motor park and with her condescending attitude. If understanding dey this issue no reach escalate. Me they leave money for people hand for days , tell the person to pay as soon as he/she get, na the person go use common sense drop within shortest time as possible.

Thisnut,
I wanna believe you're respected. The issue of a truth is not the fact that people don't go through difficult times but that to bounce from one story to another is not a sign of one with integrity and I dont support you at bolded.
There are people that have come up on this thread with temporary issues and everybody agreed and showed compassion. But the arrogance shown here bodes very badly if you ask me.

Note: All those so called reputable traders wey dey price people hard sweat at 1kobo then come here to blackmail them when this happens make una go siddon for one place. You are part of the reason scams plenty.

10 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N330 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

See contact in signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Swegzfreak:
$345 bitcoin available @383/$

380/$?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Thisnut:

he no try for this matter at all. Person no run with 500k na 40k him wan run with? That na common sense. Sometimes many upset dey dey for business, sometimes man go bouce back before the other party know, sometimes you go make up stories just to buy time , other times you go run out of ideals.

They no go talk about the issue again now...
And theres this stupid infiniti concept abi epsolum concept..something wey u no sabi.. He go dey put mouth..
People that judge one sided talk and immediately tag the oda party scammer are the problem of this page..
Topic will be open soon.just waiting for the right time

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by thurpee(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
3RNEST:

They took me far at the middle of no where, but i'm luck they didn't hurt me but my life savinqs all gone~ cry cry cry

Sorry 3rnest. Try and report at the police station. May God replenish you in multi folds
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oga 3rnest!! Sorry man!...

E go better!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
$1050 btc available @ 384/$

Send first / Escrow

Contact below..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
600 PayPal is also available only gns at sweet rate. WhatsApp only 08032316283
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OAUTemitayo: 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
3RNEST Sorry for your loss o.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
DoyenExchange:
$25 Skrill needed urgently. See our signature. Thanks.
Still Available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Moneycar: 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
96 neteller funds available at #362/$

$600 iTunes single card available too (for rate, msg me on whatsapp 

....not necessary you send first but just come with a nairaland-recognized escrow jejely
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oga 3rnest, someone suggested obtaining the CCTV from the bank by first making a report to the police. I hope this can help. Sorry.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TCD: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
need someone to make a paypal payment to a school.... who can provide this servce?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by deasy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
$90 payoneer funds needed urgently...whatsapp me if you have
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by silibaba: 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Neteller dey here oooo

How market folks grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OPYLALAASH: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
TCD:
need someone to make a paypal payment to a school.... who can provide this servce?

Contact me on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Still buying btc 377/$ (Blockchain)

367/$ (paxful)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
3RNEST:

Bro, just this morning about 6:30am, after using the ATM machine, some FAKE SAR Guyz attack me took all my ATM Cards & Phones embarassed
As i'm speaking to you riqht now all my life saving have withdraw from my account... cry cry cry

This one though...

Pele
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bizzynix: 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
$450 amazon gift card available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macaulish(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Thisnut:

#Respect Bro.

Understanding the Game is Virtually A-2 Authentication Key System with Transaction.

God Bless You All.

@Kabonic.
I bow for You.

@Justi. I believe the case is Already Settle.

Make we let the matter die of jawe.

Let's Focus on Hustling further..

Surulere Hmmnn.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by harmony940(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Apple Gift card urgently needed,$100 or less,please contact my signature if you are genuine and serious to sell...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Moneycar: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Moneycar:
$96 neteller funds available at #362/$

$600 iTunes single card available too (for rate, msg me on whatsapp 

....not necessary you send first but just come with a nairaland-recognized escrow jejely
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mrintelligent(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tabbaz:
INFORMATION

3rnest just informed me that the robbers that robbed him have his phone in their possession

Kindly seize any transaction that relate to him till further notice

Please share as much as possible
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by celestialAgent(m): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
$65BTC available at 380/$

(1) (2) (3) ... (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.