Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5136226 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Abeg enough of all this blame games jare.. Una no dey tire? Since morning fah undecided

3RNEST... Sorry for what happen bro.. God will reward ur lost in 1M folds. cry

-----------------------------------------------

$1040 btc available @ 385/$

Send first / Escrow

Contact below..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by silibaba: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pls where Is the Man that bought 10$ from me now now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SimacSMSplus: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
silibaba:
Pls where Is the Man that bought 10$ from me now now
Where is the fund in this account
Send screen shot u said tomorrow after doing ur graphics work

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Thisnut:
guy shut up jor. You no dey make sense at all. Na money dem take dey buy money, that na part of the rule, except na small scale you dey run. Even dangote dey owe people.

I really dey disappointed in most of una , even tabbaz the guy i have so much respect for ,
he no try for this matter at all. Person no run with 500k na 40k him wan run with? That na common sense. Sometimes many upset dey dey for business, sometimes man go bouce back before the other party know, sometimes you go make up stories just to buy time , other times you go run out of ideals.
Only Kaboninc be the only person wey stand in the middle address the issue without sentiment.

Since una don suceed bring the guy down, una blood don cool don abi? Justi wey body dey pepper like who always dey on her period and like agbero for motor park and with her condescending attitude. If understanding dey this issue no reach escalate. Me they leave money for people hand for days , tell the person to pay as soon as he/she get, na the person go use common sense drop within shortest time as possible.
That's how you peeps use corner corner to steal. U claim dangote is also owing and I'm sure it was after they supplied he went AWOL. U are likely to be a potential scammer from your post.
What cost you to explain in clear terms that you will be owing the seller for so and so number of days? Why buy then start stories of how broke you are with so many cover up lies. I really don't pray to do business with people of your kind in my life. Even though I didn't bother to read the justijesu case vs bola but from the summary tabbaz gave it's enough reason to doubt the guy's genuity. Why will your cousin or father in law have your money for trade in the first place. Enter computer village or alaba and try this shitty stuffs without a clear agreement and you will understand the kind disgrace u go get

11 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
Doyinlawal:

Chairman talk with brain now...
At least if u no get..ask someone to borrow u
No be today I sabi you naso una no go one talk true because na your personal person e affect. You can't bend the truth with all those mumu excuses after 24 hours grace. If you go owe person tell am from the start not after the trade or you refund immediately

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by timifakay(m): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
initialize:
I buy bitcoins at buyable rate.

My whatsapp is always online.

Reach me on 08069321572

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Singapore1:
Infinitikoncept Don get too much time nowadays
Make we find work give am
I busy die but na d way the case happen with all those high school format dey vex me. To now see those that should say the truth trying to play double face Cox it's not their money involved
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by harmony940(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
onatisi:

1have 150$ rate is 340
300 buying all,if you game call me....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by silibaba: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pls I Want the house to be aware that i just transfer 10 dollars neteller But claiming he have not received it.

Tabazz pls your attention Is merced here.

I have problem doing sccreenshot with my phone.

Pls Fran you give me your email so that i send the mail I received from neteller
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
If you are in the US or have relatives in the US trying to send money to naija, I will exchange the funds at 340/$, simply deposit into my US bank account and receive instant funding into your Nigerian account. Don't bother with western Union and co, they exchange at 355/$ with fees and the exchange rate drops to around 316/$...

Hurry before it drops even further..

Contact in signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by initialize(m): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
I'm buying bitcoins at buyable rate

Contact me through whatsapp

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SimacSMSplus: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
silibaba:
Pls I Want the house to be aware that i just transfer 10 dollars neteller But claiming he have not received it.

Tabazz pls your attention Is merced here.

I have problem doing sccreenshot with my phone.

Pls Fran you give me your email so that i send the mail I received from neteller

This ur magic dey surprise me oooo
Send a copy to simaccare (at) gm ail
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bitcoins needed..

I buy from all wallets...same rate no disparity...

WhatsApp let's deal..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Hussein53(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
$240 PayPal available sending as FnF

Contact @ signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by silibaba: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
SimacSMSplus:

This ur magic dey surprise me oooo
Send a copy to simaccare (at) gm ail

Thanks for quoting me. I will be uploading the receipt I got from neteller Tommorrow for the house to see.

My lappy Is off and my phone Is going oft too now. Let settle Tommorrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ligali(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
phemmy03:

SOLD to the ORIGINAL LIGALI

and a big shout out to all the hungry mofos that wanted to scam my little $42 BTC from me. Sango go wire una thunder for una yarnsh

Amen to that prayer oo and to all those that want to spoil my name. The God of NL wil strike them all.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bedford101(m): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
bedford101:
$1000 payoneer available
Call/WhatsApp 08078569784
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Durosure(m): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
GIVEN OUR 100's of NOTABLE TRANSACTIONS OFF-LINE AND ONLINE PAYMENT GOT LOT MORE EASIER AND SAFER.

TRADE WITH REST OF MIND

PAY your Chinese supplier easily.

Contact US for the FOLLOWING. shocked shocked

We SELL/AVAILABLE.......

PAYPAL funds from $100 to $5000 @N350-380/$

RMB/YUAN/ALIPAY with this currency you can pay your Supplier without stress or unnecessary charges @ N54-N58/RMB

This is the Chinese currency (for those who dont know)

CHINA UNIVERSITY FEE PAYMENT @370/$

AND

Give US PAYPAL and collect RMB[/color ]

Taobao,aliexpress,1688, or any chinese website card paymemt available

We pay on all sites at fairly black market rate... at least less than 400/usd

WE BUY.......

PAYONEER FUND FROM $100 @ 350/$

FIVERR WITHDRAWAL OVER 100USD AT 340/USD AND OVER 500USD AT 350/USD OVER 1000USD AT 355/USD

[color=#000099]
Paypal funds from $50 to INFINITY. @N330-370/$

IF you have alot of card limit to use. JUST CONTACT US our receiving paypal are mostly Efficient so no rejection

Be ready to pass test of Genuine and cleanliness

WE BUY YOUR DOLLAR, ONLY IN CHINA And USA cash deposit @N340-360/$ $1000-$500,000
may require physical transaction In China

We BUY your hard earn RMB/YUAN/ALIPAY @N52-55/RMB

NB; pls note that this rates are Subject to Floating Mechanism, THUS, Price can Change Anytime.

How to contact US.

1 Check my Profile for Our Office Address

2 Check Signature for Whatsapp Phone number.

While contacting Us via Whatsapp Pls try to be short and straight with clear message of contact purpose in one message and we shall reply you Immediately.

No.. Hi..Hi... Expect professional Response Business.

PAYING YOUR CHINESE SUPPLIERS CONVENIENTLY IS IMPORTANT TO US..... COME TO OUR OFFICE FOR PHYSICAL TRANSACTION.

NB: Our Representative will always be available to attend to you

Also.

OUR NEW STUDY IN CHINA PROCESSING

OUR AGENCY SUPPORT TEAM WILL BE READY TO GUIDE YOU ON HOW TO STUDY IN REPUTABLE CHINESE UNIVERSITY

TRADESAFE and

HAVE A GREAT DAY
grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rombizniz(m): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Buy/Sell following gift cards -
Itunes - amazon - ebay - target - onevanilla - walmart - moneypak - reloadit - greendot - neosurf - bestbuy - paysafecard.
(Exchange btc-pm-wmz-wu-mg-skrill-neteller)
If interested then catch me via -

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ajisebioyo1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
10$ skrills needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SimacSMSplus: 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
silibaba:

Thanks for quoting me. I will be uploading the receipt I got from neteller Tommorrow for the house to see.

My lappy Is off and my phone Is going oft too now. Let settle Tommorrow.

I just dey use one eye look you

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Even those wey no suppose get opinion too dey get

Radarada cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tpromise: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
ajisebioyo1:
10$ skrills needed

Come on whatsapp. I have enough quantity
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iboboyswag(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
SimacSMSplus:

I just dey use one eye look you

And na dem dey run mouth for here so.... you will Finalise tomorrow as if that was the agreement abinitio.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iboboyswag(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Abeg I want my usual $20 neteller and from the look of things I may not be willing to send first..... on the flip side gocare, u get neteller, that ibraheem009 guy own too dey cost.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bitcoins needed biko...

Please message me on WhatsApp...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adedayor08(m): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Why do these fools scam U hit me one million now and that's all.... But if you make 10k profit on me everyday for the next 5years that's 10,000*365*5=18,250,000(eighteen point two million) and your dignity still remains

Only a fool will steal what he can earn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Swegzfreak: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
If person need 6$ bitcoin to push transaction I get o
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eliteweb(m): 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Sorry my brother 3rnest, u will surely get all in triple fold...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
ladyF:
Bitcoins needed biko...

Please message me on WhatsApp...

You just dey pack coin today, Hope recession will not effect btc 2mor?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sowanbe: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Is this moniker trusted to deal with..
initialize:
I'm buying bitcoins at buyable rate

Contact me through whatsapp

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by whizcode: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
500$ btc available rate is 377

(1) (2) (3) ... (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.