Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5167678 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ToloysExchange: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Singapore1:

The bolded caught my attention

Alright sir.

When may we call you?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macaulish(m): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
access and gtb 375...it is finished... Dollar can never go below 375 again and oral b don turn 400. Ileya

Hehehehee

Aiye mi o
See my Life so.

GTB & ACCESS Don Change Level O.

Pinky.... Wait for me oo cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ibraheem009:
195$ Neteller available for grab.
Whatsapp 07063611172.
SOLD.
More coming soon.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by temitimx19(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
temitimx19:
I need $355 AGC, if you have contact my signature.
I need AGC
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Abul20(m): 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
modath:

Seems GT has even increased their limit sef..
Pls wats there new limit
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Thisnut:
oga the way you wrote this,
it makes one think lokoyen is the scammer and that is his other Monika.

Please drop that post or write up a backing statement of an identity theft attached to it. First when i saw it, i be shock. Because that na same guy i dey leave over 500k with i go relax my mind without fear.

Meanwhile, i dey see mrcock from romance section viewing. The last time we had that happened , warriblood parted away with people's sweet.

Thanks bro... Exactly! It sounded as if it was me. Some people will not even read it before concluding.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
Abul20:

Pls wats there new limit
Still 100$.
I just asked from their facebook.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chloride6: 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
LordAdam16:

When I said the CBN will eventually float the naira, some said I was hallucinating. It's still a long way off, but the new window for foreign investors just set the ball rolling.

Watch how limits on cards would start increasing magically.

In other news, $50 PP is available at 365.

-Lord

It's a very risky endeavor in my opinion. If the CBN fails to fulfill dollars demand, the black market will come back and this time, the upper limit will be 375.

Dollar go reach 600 grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Abul20(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ibraheem009:

Still 100$.
I just asked from their facebook.
Alright thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LordAdam16: 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
chloride6:

It's a very risky endeavor in my opinion. If the CBN fails to fulfill dollars demand, the black market will come back and this time, the upper limit will be 375.

Dollar go reach 600 grin

Nope.

There's nothing that would spike the dollar to 600 unless oil price falls to $20 which is very very unlikely. The CBN will practically empty the reserves if they have to, to prevent another 500+ situation.

The issue is that they know they can't get much-needed FDI without floating the naira. That's what the new window is for, give foreign investors the confidence to return back to Nigeria. I don't think the investors will buy it, but dollar is illegal in Tunisia yet investors are there. So, we just have to give it time, hold our breath and hope the CBN doesn't screw this up.

Moreover the true value of naira is somewhere between 370 and 420 at the moment.

Personally, I just have my stopwatch on, a new oil cut would likely happen on May 25, inflation is already receding, Nigeria would likely exit recession this year. A full float is not so far off anymore.

Unless Saudi Arabia and UAE suddenly decides to have another oil war with the US shale producers (unlikely but possible). Then sh*t would hit the fan like forreal. And nothing would stop the naira from crashing on the black market.

In summary, the only risk the CBN is taking is an unavoidable risk.

Investors are not senseless voters. You can't cajole and sweet talk them into investing in your country. Science trumps emotions every time.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chloride6: 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
LordAdam16:

Nope.

There's nothing that would spike the dollar to 600 unless oil price falls to $20 which is very very unlikely. The CBN will practically empty the reserves if they have to, to prevent another 500+ situation.

The issue is that they know they can't get much-needed FDI without floating the naira. That's what the new window is for, give foreign investors the confidence to return back to Nigeria. I don't think the investors will buy it, but dollar is illegal in Tunisia yet investors are there. So, we just have to give it time, hold our breath and hope the CBN doesn't screw this up.

Moreover the true value of naira is somewhere between 370 and 420 at the moment.

Personally, I just have my stopwatch on, a new oil cut would likely happen on May 25, inflation is already receding, Nigeria would likely exit recession this year. A full float is not so far off anymore.

Unless Saudi Arabia and UAE suddenly decides to have another oil war with the US shale producers (unlikely but possible). Then sh*t would hit the fan like forreal. And nothing would stop the naira from crashing on the black market.

In summary, the only risk the CBN is taking is an unavoidable risk.

Investors are not senseless voters. You can't cajole and sweet talk them into investing in your country. Science trumps emotions every time.

-Lord

Trust me, the reserves cant go below $24 billion at most, the CBN would rather see the naira crash to N2000 than see the reserves at $15 billion. That would spell unimaginable dooms. All the euro bond subscribers would panic. That would also mean kissing stable fitch and moody's rating good bye.

I hope nobody gets any funny ideas though, as this sustanance is heavily hinged on fx inflows. the price of oil is good for now and can only go up but our production volume isnt guaranteed. With the 2019 elections approaching, things like militancy usually increase.

One blow to forcardos export line or the nembe trunk line, and we are back to square one.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by GoldenBoy21(m): 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
Don't risk your hard earned money! Come to me for a FAST payout at a FAIR rate... with MANY payout options.

Instead of withdrawing your Fiverr funds to PayPal/Payoneer, then selling your PayPal/Payoneer for naira, then using naira to buy cryptocurrencies; I can exchange your Fiverr funds for naira (NGN), Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC) or Ethereum (ETH).

This approach is much simpler, easier, more efficient, and less hassle.

Contact me via WhatsApp, my number is in my profile.

Minimum $100 withdrawal. Also available for Upwork.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LordAdam16: 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
chloride6:

Trust me, the reserves cant go below $24 billion at most, the CBN would rather see the naira crash to N2000 than see the reserves at $15 billion. That would spell unimaginable dooms. All the euro bond subscribers would panic. That would also mean kissing stable fitch and moody's rating good bye.

I hope nobody gets any funny ideas though, as this sustanance is heavily hinged on fx inflows. the price of oil is good for now and can only go up but our production volume isnt guaranteed. With the 2019 elections approaching, things like militancy usually increase.

One blow to forcardos export line or the nembe trunk line, and we are back to square one.

Renaissance did a calculation. As long as the CBN spends around $3b quarterly at $50+ oil price, they'd still be able to grow the reserves. And $3b per quarter is all they need to rein on the black market.

The only thing that will eat the reserves to $24b is another huge fall in oil price. And there's nothing that can cushion against another fall in oil price. Everyone dependent on oil from Saudi Arabia to Canada will be affected. So if another huge fall happens, no amount of intervention will stop the naira from falling to 500+.

As regards the production volume issue, it all depends on the Presidency. They screwed it once before trying to be all macho. I hope to heavens they've learned their lessons. If they haven't, it's no one's fault and wouldn't be surprising.

They need the FDI, so they have to float the currency. If they decide disturbing the polity unnecessary (like hounding the ex First Family) or treating the militants with disdain is more important that the economic recovery they desperately need, then it underscores why they shouldn't be in charge in the first place.

If history offers any perspective, it is that the present administration likes to sabotage itself and then pass on the blame to others.

So, the risk you're pointing to is the risk that the government would f*ck sh*t up themselves like a kid playing with sharp objects. In retrospect, I see why you'd think like that.

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
The Economists are analysing.
Let me clear road.
No side-talking pls.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by matken(m): 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
I you no you can be buying bulk agc like 100#20 and you are going to be consistent can drop at 320 rate for u .if you are ok with the services inbox note no receipts but physical card
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
$510 btc available @ 389/$

Send first / Escrow

Contact below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Pls I need $450/400 PayPal at attractive rate ASAP
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sosy25: 12:09am On Apr 27, 2017
Neteller and Skrill can be used to play foreign lotteries. Some of these lotteries cost €1 to play. €1 in the black market today is about 415 naira. The following lotteries with multi-million dollar jackpots cost just €1 to play from Nigeria;

German Lotto (Germany)
Polish Lotto (Poland)
Oz Powerball (Australia)
Monday Lotto (Australia)
Wednesday Lotto (Australia)

The United States Mega Millions draw costs just €2 to play. If you are interested in playing any of 16 foreign lotteries from Nigeria, just click the link on my signature and sign up, fund your account with Neteller or Skrill and right from your home or office in Naija you can enter for draws in far flung countries such as Australia!!!! The good thing is that when you play from Nigeria you have an equal opportunity of winning as those who play from the countries where the draws take place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:13am On Apr 27, 2017
drey22:

See the notorious scammer

Cc @ tabbaz Puskin

I subscribe to thisnut comment. Pls review your post. One will think you are referring to lokoyen as scammer and the number you chatted with is already in scammers list - number 52

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:16am On Apr 27, 2017
drey22:
Lol, calm down now, its obvious the number wasnt yurs dat was why i thrashed it... i verify everyone mysef i have a list of every trader here.

The number that was inpersonating yu has been flagged here by tabbaz too...

still you need to review the post to somenthing like - see the notorious scammer that impersonated lokoyen instead of the way you wrote it earlier

thanks

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Durosure(m): 12:16am On Apr 27, 2017
10000 usd available in US For cash in bank deposit.. WhatsApp me via signature rate is 365
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:21am On Apr 27, 2017
Skrill (big & small qty), Neteller, BTC, Paypal are Available. See our signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:31am On Apr 27, 2017
ToloysExchange:

Sir, that is a very good price.

Do you mind if we sell to you at a cheaper rate and you sell at that price?

We can work on this together sir.

website in your signature is not opening. do you mind correcting it or perhaps insert your business number therein

However, we are skeptic about new face here o..so you will need to convince us beyong reasonable doubt b4 we can trust you smiley

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ahmtech93(m): 12:39am On Apr 27, 2017
Tabbaz:

website in your signature is not opening. do you mind correcting it or perhaps insert your business number therein

However, we are skeptic about new face here o..so you will need to convince us beyong reasonable doubt b4 we can trust you smiley

Exactly my view

The rate is outdated and he has no review here yet.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:53am On Apr 27, 2017
230$ Payoneer available at take away rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kingxy(m): 1:26am On Apr 27, 2017
3RNEST:

@Bold, You got it wronq bro, this is what build ur REP here, let them mention it and see the magic!!

If u re legit then no need hidinq it, people will knock at ur door....review matters alot bro!! cool
also agree with u boss. na those reviews i dey go through somtimes if i wan save time and the transaction no much
to knw if i fit send 1st. not 100 percent relaible bt works fr me grin
3RNEST:

@Bold, You got it wronq bro, this is what build ur REP here, let them mention it and see the magic!!

If u re legit then no need hidinq it, people will knock at ur door....review matters alot bro!! cool
also agree with u boss. na those reviews i dey go through somtimes if i wan save time and the transaction no much
to knw if i fit send 1st. not 100 percent relaible bt works fr me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamy77: 1:31am On Apr 27, 2017
$600 BTC available. @ N390/$1

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dicksonxtreme(m): 1:41am On Apr 27, 2017
$2,000 Payoneeer fund available

First come, first serve! Whatsapp/ call @signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laggatumuch(m): 1:57am On Apr 27, 2017
$250 skrill available contact me via signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by emgraphics(m): 2:12am On Apr 27, 2017
310$ bitcoin available @387/$
Whatsapp 07060594146
Escrow allowed

(1) (2) (3) ... (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.