Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5174554 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by overtoon(m): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Funlord2:

Tabbaz help this chairman add am to your special airtel list!

Tactics:

1:Send small small amount even when you wan buy all from am?

2: I dey new for this business but you must send 1st?

3:Escrow I no get so just send 1st?

4: I don find escrow instantly but my escrows never do any business since last last year or 2014 and both of them get almost 3 monikers each and they are legit on what's app but can't appear on the thread? grin

Bros come,

I no force you buy oo.

I told you I'm new at doing this? Yes, na crime ?

I told you to send first ? Yes, you don't expect me to send first

You asked for an escrow ? Yes and I told u this my first selling outside a buyer that usually buys from me of which we do exchange on whatsapp. And then you asked to send his username of which i did.

I remember I also asked you to bring escrow, you say your escrow no dey available. Yeye excuse.

No come here dey spoil person name for here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
$2035 paypal funds available@350
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tabbaz:

Scammers no dey taya

No way! The new tactic now is to reactivate their old monikers since 2017 era don cast..they prefer claiming they don't know about escrow since they hardly post or view as guests most of the time so as not come and hustle pvouchers since most of their deals have been only on "remitano, iya bitcoin etc" and as per say na last night person just show them this thread!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
ladyF:
RMB available at N54.8/¥ grin
(fifty-four point eight per yuan)
still available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
overtoon:

Bros come,

I no force you buy oo.

I told you I'm new at doing this? Yes, na crime ?

I told you to send first ? Yes, you don't expect me to send first

You asked for an escrow ? Yes and I told u this my first selling outside a buyer that usually buys from me of which we do exchange on whatsapp. And then you asked to send his username of which i did.

I remember I also asked you to bring escrow, you say your escrow no dey available. Yeye excuse.

No come here dey spoil person name for here.

See this one? I know you before? Person give us report on your stale tactics you come dey cry for my head! Will you gerrarahia!

In fact prove your accuser wrong and do a deal with one of these traders before 8pm let us know what you are really doing here!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tabbaz:

Hmmmmmm and mods refuse to ban you despite all evidence against you and your moniker

Cc
Dominique
Puskin
Funlord2

Or is the guy a mod? Haba...what are they turning this place into? See scammer wishing people happy Ramadan?

Seun! Come see gobe sha!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by overtoon(m): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Funlord2:

See this one? I know you before? Person give us report on your stale tactics you come dey cry for my head! Will you gerrarahia!

In fact prove your accuser wrong and do a deal with one of these traders before 8pm let us know what you are really doing here!

Why you con carry person matter for head

I see no difference between u and the other guy though
You sure say no be ur second account be this ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dewtor(m): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
$1075 Bitcoins available @ 375/$

$1075 Bitcoins available @ 375/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
overtoon:

Why you con carry person matter for head

I see no difference between u and the other guy though
You sure say no be ur second account be this ?

Ogbeni instead of asking me funny questions or trying to dodge the challenge I just gave you...prove yourself by doing the business you advertised! I hope you know you are now in public and all these traders are watching your next move! Call those who will vouch for you and sell what you have advertised! If not you join your mates on tabbaz list Chikena!

All this extra yori yori no concern anybody!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
rayralph:

available

Yes available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lokoyen:
$1000 payoneer available @357/$

$167 skrill available @365/$

Whatsapp

only 800 payoneer and $167 skrill left
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ibnquasale(m): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
I have done several businesses with overtoon. Money and non money related...
truly he is new at the payoneer thing, he's a trusted software developer and a freelancer.

it's not always right to just call someone a scammer, especially when you don't have sufficient reason to do so.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by overtoon(m): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Funlord2:

Ogbeni instead of asking me funny questions or trying to dodge the challenge I just gave you...prove yourself by doing the business you advertised! I hope you know you are now in public and all these traders are watching your next move! Call those who will vouch for you and sell what you have advertised! If not you join your mates on tabbaz list Chikena!

All this extra yori yori no concern anybody!

Bros, Move along,
I don't need to prove anything to you.
If you wan buy, bring your escrow or you send first.

Chikena!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
LortExchange:
It's Lent.
No better time for Confession than this period.

I am Peteruyip

I want to apologise to Saintiflex, eliteweb and crazo, not because I envisaged what happened but for causing them some amount of pain.

Thanks for accepting back your bitcoin, with an amount of loss

I didn't send any fund as claimed
, cos my usual buyers disappointed me. Unfortunately too, I'd used up all, I mean All the cash in my accounts early on.

That week was a challenging week for me, lost a major supplier cos he was uncomfortable with the inconsistencies in bitcoin price, and rather chose to do perfectmoney at a higher price than I was offering him.

'cash will soon hit my account from my partner' was Wat I had in mind, till dusk and then dawn.

I said 'I've paid' just to keep u calm, and you too believed cos it wasn't your first time dealing with me.

My hardly fought reputation was dragged in the mud when you went on nairaland. My temperament didn't help matters too.

I'm sorry.

Perhaps this forum should have 'council of elders group with where matters are first ironed out before they are brought to the open. Responses here make matters worse at times.

The man wey sey I owe am 500k should call me asap grin
Btc bitcoin

Dominique, puskin and mynd44!

You can clearly see that this man has owned up to being the scammer called peteruyip and the bolded parts of his post shows you his state of mind! He has not been banned even after countless notifications and is still in possession of one of the victims funds!

He was even here this morning to post this!

LortExchange:
I can bro. Happy Pentecost season

If there is something you all are not telling us let us know. Cheers
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
ibnquasale:
I have done several business with overtoon. Money and non money related...
truly he is new at the payoneer thing, he's a trusted software developer and a freelancer.

it's not always right to just call someone a scammer, especially when you don't have sufficient reason to do so.

grin

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
$1620 Payoneer Available @355

$1620 Payoneer Available @355

Contact on sig. Danke!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
Btc needed @ 370...

800usd max...

Paxful wallet preferably

Contact via signature

Even if ure selling 0 usd, come

Even if ure selling @420/usd, come.. We can still renegotiate. Your rate shall be my rate

Come one, come all
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Funlord2:

Dominique, puskin and mynd44!

You can clearly see that this man has owned up to being the scammer called peteruyip and the bolded parts of his post shows you his state of mind! He has not been banned even after countless notifications and is still in possession of one of the victims funds!

He was even here this morning to post this!

If there is something you all are not telling us let us know. Cheers
him settle mods, egunje things
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
$300 btc available at 380
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamf: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
bitcoin for sale 380/$ bitcoin for sale 375/$ bitcoin for sale 375/$

LADY F AS ESCROW CHECK DM FOR MY CONTACT
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
LaconicINC:

20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
$103 Btc needed ASAP, come let's negotiate price meet me on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
LaconicINC:

Haba...you may have a point! It's embarrassing!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mynd44:

20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.
OK sorry, I just feel pained that someone else might fall victim

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
LaconicINC:
OK sorry, I just feel pained that someone else might fall victim
He wont be trading here anymore. Not with that handle at least
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolzeal(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Funlord2:

Or is the guy a mod? Haba...what are they turning this place into? See scammer wishing people happy Ramadan?

Seun! Come see gobe sha!

STFU bro ! On what accusation is the guy a Scammer. He his my personal friend and he contacted me about the deal.

Why would tabbaz even take you serious ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mynd44:

He wont be trading here anymore. Not with that handle at least
that is reassuring at least
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Durosure(m): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tabbaz:

Dear Durosure,

If purchasing new stuff for your client won't lead to additional charges, I think it's the most honorable thing to do.
Refunding at 330 isn't fair. Your client isn't the reason why seller refused to sell and did a refund.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Still enjoying my vacation grin

I think we are already resolving it towards that direction and it seems he didn't get that part from the begining...

Thanks Boss and Enjoy your vacation grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jendy36(m): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
137$ btc needed urgently @ 08085680969
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by omoskenso(m): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tabbaz:

Dear Durosure,

If purchasing new stuff for your client won't lead to additional charges, I think it's the most honorable thing to do.
Refunding at 330 isn't fair. Your client isn't the reason why seller refused to sell and did a refund.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Still enjoying my vacation grin

Thank you very much boss...i mistook his original intention which was to do any other purchase with th funds with what i owe him before which was $14 but he dint use the word "owe".
We both choose the checkout option
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tolzeal:

STFU bro ! On what accusation is the guy a Scammer. He his my personal friend and he contacted me about the deal.

Why would tabbaz even take you serious ?
Ever heard of "guilty by association"? The guy just confessed to scamming or actions that are questionable. Dont defend him please.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.