Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5176208 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
$1300 available @ 380/$

Whatsapp

FTC grin ...

Happy World Environment Day
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adewex(m): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
AGC still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Oh, if y'all have any deal with folks you dont trust, I can do escrow for you. Just saying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolzeal(m): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mynd44:

Ever heard of "guilty by association"? The guy just confessed to scamming or actions that are questionable. Don't defend him please.

Hey , I respect you for input , But my problem is why would Take him him a scammer ? Without no valid report to prove. I've read all through the whole chat with this guy. Tobi is a personal friend , A developer and a sage in programming Which I always respect him for that.He's new to this nairaland exchange thingy and I've always been to one to always tell him to be careful with folks here.

Mynd44 did you take the time to read through their conversation ? The guy contacted me for an escrow which I made myself available cos his man buyer nairatinz wasn't available.

The guy funlord2 should be sanctioned for slander. He has nothing tangible to buttress his acquisition
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tolzeal:

STFU bro ! On what accusation is the guy a Scammer. He his my personal friend and he contacted me about the deal.

Why would tabbaz even take you serious ?

You will soon know why?

Now are you also the senseless thing that advised your "so called" friend to be selling payoneer funds in bits? Knowing fully well that is a scammers favorite tactic? And why are you to be taken seriously when we have all the evidence that shows you are fond of using your other multiple accounts to add credence to your other side hustles all over NL? And who told you that you are qualified to serve as escrow here because he nominated you to escrow the deal? Who can vouch for you on this thread?

Welcome to the matrix boy!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tolzeal:

Hey , I respect you for input , But my problem is why would Take him him a scammer ? Without no valid report to prove. I've read all through the whole chat with this guy. Tobi is a personal friend , A developer and a sage in programming Which I always respect him for that.He's new to this nairaland exchange thingy and I've always been to one to always tell him to be careful with folks here.

Mynd44 did you take the time to read through their conversation ? The guy contacted me for an escrow which I made myself available cos his man buyer nairatinz wasn't available.

The guy funlord2 should be sanctioned for slander. He has nothing tangible to buttress his acquisition

I hope you read this

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/2191#55063346

People have to trust people they do business with 100% and he has admitted to not be trustworthy. If he did it once, he can do it again and appologize. Please drop this; it is nauseating

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
Funmipayoneer:
I have $380 PayPal funds. Do you buy ?
THANKS.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamf: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
BITCOIN FOR SALE 375/$ -- LADYF AS ESCROW. 0.8.0.9.5.4.5.1.7.1.8
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
Skrill/Neteller $20, $35, $50, $70, $100, $150, $250 etc, BTC, WMZ, FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL ... AVAILABLE. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> We BUY Skrill/Neteller $10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $500, $1000 etc. Payment by Mobile Transfer!. See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolzeal(m): 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
Funlord2:

You will soon know why?

Now are you also the senseless thing that advised your "so called" friend to be selling payoneer funds in bits? Knowing fully well that is a scammers favorite tactic? And why are you to be taken seriously when we have all the evidence that shows you are fond of using your other multiple accounts to add credence to your other side hustles all over NL? And who told you that you are qualified to serve as escrow here because he nominated you to escrow the deal? Who can vouch for you on this thread?

Welcome to the matrix boy!

How did you judge an escrow mate ? I've dealt with numbers on folks here and you're the new guy who shouldn't be trusted. I sold to some funds tradeslib in little quantity because he wanted it that way .. Would you take that as SCAM ! C'mon sense. People like you who feel you smart get scammed in the long run.

I've escrow for folks here , ask Tradeslib, ask warrenweste, I don't know why c'mon eludes folks like you. You decided to take the wrong part for a good one. Mynd44 , Why would allow this New-comer to tarnish someone's image and made him go scout FREE?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolzeal(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
No Myndd44 -- This is a case between overtoon and Funlord2 for Bruise of reputation -

He deserves a long term ban for breaking Rule number 8: Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
teamf:
BITCOIN FOR SALE 375/$ -- LADYF AS ESCROW. 0.8.0.9.5.4.5.1.7.1.8

I'm sorry. Really busy day for me today. cry

Cc:
Tabbaz, Bdavis, OkwaIfugo, Modath, ermmm... who can epp them biko
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tolzeal:

How did you judge an escrow mate ? I've dealt with numbers on folks here and you're the new guy who shouldn't be trusted. I sold to some funds tradeslib in little quantity because he wanted it that way .. Would you take that as SCAM ! C'mon sense. People like you who feel you smart get scammed in the long run.

I've escrow for folks here , ask Tradeslib, ask warrenweste, I don't know why c'mon eludes folks like you. You decided to take the wrong part for a good one. Mynd44 , Why would allow this New-comer to tarnish someone's image and made him go scout FREE?

You need to stick to programming and stop embarrassing yourself any further! You are just ranting while all the screen shots from your "pals" conversation is right in front of me! They don't paint any of you in a good light son!

Now as I was saying who have you ever escrowed for on this thread? And who can vouch for you here?

Out of Those 2 names you put up there one has not been seen since may the 18th and one does not even exist? grin

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mynd44:

I hope you read this

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/2191#55063346

People have to trust people they do business with 100% and he has admitted to not be trustworthy. If he did it once, he can do it again and appologize. Please drop this; it is nauseating
The case you referring him to is different from the one he his discussing
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SimacSMSplus: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
meetmal03:

i have skrill

Add me up on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
ladyF:

I'm sorry. Really busy day for me today. cry

Cc:
Tabbaz, Bdavis, OkwaIfugo, Modath, ermmm... who can epp them biko
Mynd44 just volunteered too
Movement things
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tolzeal:

This song and dance is old! Are you behind these 2 accounts in addition to this one you are busy using to rant? :

1: Lordest https://www.nairaland.com/lordest

2: zealman
https://www.nairaland.com/zealman/posts

Yes or no? And you claim to be a straight shooter abi?

Do you know this is a violation mr rulebook?

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolzeal(m): 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
Funlord2:

You need to stick to programming and stop embarrassing yourself any further! You are just ranting while all the screen shots from your "pals" conversation is right in front of me! They don't paint any of you in a good light son!

Now as I was saying who have you ever escrowed for on this thread? And who can vouch for you here?

Out of Those 2 names you put up there one has not been seen since may the 18th and one does not even exist? grin

I see you just trying to make a fame here ! Without little or no aorta of sense coming from your speech.. Since you have the chat history just post it here.

I will look forward to Mynd44 final say.

I still stand with you breaking TWO LAWS of Nairaland Which should serve you a long term ban :

RULE :

7. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland.
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamf: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
please who can vouch for Nwagbaradav who's done business with home in d past
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bunmiano: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
I need 20 TBc.. Very urgent.. Do contact me on whatsaop/call
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SimacSMSplus: 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
$600 neteller
$1000 PayPal funds available
Interested buyers should contact me via my signature
Serious buyers only
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolzeal(m): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
Funlord2:

This song and dance is old! Are you behind these 2 accounts in addition to this one you are busy using to rant? :

1: Lordest https://www.nairaland.com/lordest

2: zealman
https://www.nairaland.com/zealman/posts

Yes or no? And you claim to be a straight shooter abi?

Do you know this is a violation mr rulebook?

Tell me what HARM has those accounts done to ANY nairalander ? You seem not to have anything to talk about again. Tell me what rules those accounts have broken.

Yous till deserve to be sanctioned for defaming a NAIRALANDER.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tolzeal:

Oga, who are you nau?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
$100 amazon gift card available at
$1500 usa cash deposit available at 350
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
My rate for now is 370/$ 365/$

Please only contact me if you'll sell at the above rate....i no go buy higher than 370 365/$ oh.. .

For smaller amounts I'll pay less.

It is well
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolzeal(m): 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
kaboninc:

Oga, who are you nau?

Bro I'm good jare ! How your end ? smiley

EDIT: You could read my Posts in prev pages to know why I'm here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tolzeal:

I see you just trying to make a fame here ! Without little or no aorta of sense coming from your speech.. Since you have the chat history just post it here.

I will look forward to Mynd44 final say.

I still stand with you breaking TWO LAWS of Nairaland Which should serve you a long term ban :

RULE :

7. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland.
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Now you want to become a mod? Why haven't you answered those questions I asked about your accounts and your trade history, vouches or any escrow you have ever done HERE?

Keep beating around the bush that payoneer fund will have grand kids in your wallet before you ever trade it on NL! Unless you send first or use mynd44 or our regular escrow team as an escrow you won't trade HERE! Keep crying
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tolzeal:

Bro I'm good jare ! How your end ? smiley

Kaboninc did not greet you! He is asking who are you?

Stop famzing because you are under pressure! grin

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolzeal(m): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
Funlord2:

Now you want to become a mod? Why haven't you answered those questions I asked about your accounts and your trade history, vouches or any escrow you have ever done HERE?

Keep beating around the bush that payoneer fund will have grand kids in your wallet before you ever trade it on NL! Unless you send first or use mynd44 or our regular escrow team as an escrow you won't trade HERE! Keep crying

No one Cares if you're willing to deal with him or not.. Since you know how to dig into my profile, You should look deeper and you will be overwhelmed with countless reviews and good reputable I've built over years on this forum rather than tarnishing someones reputation.

I feel sick of people like you trying to make fame out of destroying others. You will definitely hit yours.

cc: myndd44
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barezzi(m): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
Funlord2:

grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolzeal(m): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Funlord2:

Well , I took his message for another thing lol- I made an edit if you care

(1) (2) (3) ... (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.