Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5138839 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3088) (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
askme2:
Everyone be careful with this guy "jasperyct" he is a SCAM. I sold him $75 paypal and he stopped responding
Please kindly add him to the scam list so other people can note this.

phone: 08120552913
name: Kyenpia Enoch Silas
nockyenn@gmail.com

Recall the PayPal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by belamour(m): 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Gmajor:
$54 Btc for sale at 380/$

Come to WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
$225 Neteller available @ 350

$20 Skrill available @ 350 too

Escrow/Send first

Contact below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mynd44:

I have not scammed Tabbaz yet tongue

Yomieluv don scam me already now cheesy

The guy dey think sey he dey do me, not knowing na himself he dey do himself

Cc
Agarawu23 - yomi still never pay 50kobo out of the 2million o. Today mark the 8th day.

I'm uploading his whole family picture here tomorrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
Guys I want to ask a question; does the price of Skrill also "sometimes" fluctuates like Bitcoin? Is the price/market value always steady?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
anthonykezy:

come in

I'm free now to respond to your rant /epistle. ..

1. Saying "Not Paxful" " I can send from any wallet" can never be explained in anyway that is not an attempt to pull the wool over someone's eyes.

2. Asking me to escrow after you dodged every attempt to pin you to a particular wallet.

3. Can you explain the issue you claimed to help me solve? Did i or did i not return the disputed btc early on monday morning? How is it my fault that it got stuck in confirmation for 4 days? .... Mickey/Kafeii (another suspicious fellow) had Karma's serving& the $6-8 he planned to tack on made him end up $100+ short ..... I don't cheat people , Anyone trying/planning to shaft me will get served... o sure ju..

In conclusion, If you have been misunderstood, then God will vindicate you but if your ultimate plan isn't pure, then.... lipsrsealed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Stanley08(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
Skrill funds available @₦350/$

As much as you need.

Come to WhatsApp. Check signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fizyalasdair(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
$50 Amazon Gift Cards needed at 300/$.
Physical pictures of card and cash receipt**
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
AM SEEING THINGS
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
Cesc001:
Guys I want to ask a question; does the price of Skrill also "sometimes" fluctuates like Bitcoin? Is the price/market value always steady?
Tabbaz Singarepore1. 3RNEST kabonnic. Bookiemart01
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by segxes23(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
$160 Payoneer Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anthonykezy(m): 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
kaboninc:

Even a street smart dude will tell you something is fishy.

The first time I contacted you, I asked for your wallet and you said "foreign wallet" that's red flag one.

Today we were to deal, I asked you which wallet and you said "not paxful". So I probed further to be sure I know what wallet you are sending from. You said you have many wallets. To name just one of your many wallets, till this very moment, you never mentioned any. Some guys have more than one wallets and they will always tell you which wallet they are sending from. Yours, nada.

Thirdly, you asked for escrow, I told you you were chatting with Kaboninc, you asked that I mention you, I did and you insisted. I had to get an escrow (Modath). Still in the escrow, you never mentioned the wallet you'll be sending from...till this very moment. That's another red flag. That's a scheme used by these MITM scu.mbags.

Damaging of all is when you came back to ask me to escrow for you. Really? And even a mad man won't see all these signs?

For the fact that you were trading with the names you mentioned never takes a way these suspicions about you....heck I and others at a time did trade with Uniquepita (who even sent me a friend request on Facebook all to form familiarity), today where is he --- he's a Scammer with the famous Anga Musa Diamond Bank account.

You called me a while ago and said you have five wallets, wallets you never mentioned all through our WhatsApp conversation and the Escrow Group (Coinbase, Coin...something, Luno, bitfinex and another) yet, you did a transaction today and you do not know which of the wallets you sold from! Is that possible? I use LBC and I can tell you all the wallets I bought from between last night and today. Not to talk of when I should sell. These are signs of a scammer. You also mentioned the fact that I was going to price you, trying to change the narrative. Oga, I even bought at 395/$ this morning. So seeing yours at 390/$ was a good deal.

It hurts so much to see people come here to complain about being scammed when they could have just raised a flag. So bringing this in the open is the very best I can do to warn others the various smart tactics scammers use to steal from others.

Like I have said, your actions are like that of a scammer. and I have no apologies to you or anyone else.

If after today others trade with you, great. Everyone is responsible for his/her actions.

Kaboninc, the way you acted today both in private chat, calls and your rush to Nairaland to break the news of "spotting a scammer" surprised me!

My experience with Btc peers to peers dealings has made me to know most buyers prefer Btc from Paxful wallet, hence my always being quick in telling them "NOT FROM PAXFUL". We have even seen ads specifically stating Paxful wallet here on Nairaland.

Both our personal chat before I asked you for escrow and when the escrow group was created, your very concern was on WALLET, hence my telling you "NOT PAXFUL"!

When your heat became too much on wallet, that was when I clearly told you the deal is taking my time since there were many chats on me and people asking for my bank details.

It was in the middle of the deal I got another alert for the remaining Btc, yet you were arguing about wallet.
I made you to understand that since there is escrow, I will send the Btc before payment.
After receiving the payment, I contacted you in the name of escrow just to watch the last deal. You turned it down even before the deal was concluded.
I sent you and Modath the screenshot. Immediately you got the screenshot, you exclaimed "SCAMMER"! on our WhatsApp chat - pls find the screenshot attached.

The next step, you rushed to Nairaland with the"breaking news".

Before my response, people that were trying to tell you their previous dealings with me, you were armed to to attack and to whip anybody behind you. Even when the buyer, WHIZCODE, told you he bought them, pls check the page for your response.

I placed calls to you privately to delete those defamatory allegations, you were even threatening with cutting the calls and never to call you again. Your questions with our calls portrayed you are the regulator of all Btc transactions.

I was shocked when asking me to mention all my wallets to you. Even the COINIGY I mentioned, you misquoted me here. All in a bit to paint me black!

You said what attracted you was my ads to sell my Btc for 380/$. So you were on a "mission", hence your acting as a buyer! Kaboninc, even if I sell my Btc for 100/$, I owe nobody explanations to that effect. I sent you the screenshot showing 390/$. And that what what the buyer paid.

Kaboninc, this is the post you made since morning, (10hrs gone) alerting the House on me, I had had Btc dealings with many almost a year now, how many people are here testifying against me? Yet, you are till going ahead to prove your points on how I'm a scammer.

Kaboninc, remember the escrow you did for me, the guy told me Kaboninc, but he used another person. You spoke, I accepted. Did I say unimaginable things about the guy? No! I still carried on with the deal.

Kaboninc, put yourself in my shoe and understand the damage you have done to my person. Kindly delete those defamatory posts and tender an apology.

Let's live the value we profess to hold.

Even in the midst of looking for thieves, let's not kill our prophets.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Get Skrill/Neteller For Just $10, $15, $20, $35, $50, $70, $100, $150, $250, $500, $700 etc, BITCOIN, WMZ, $100 FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL ETC... AVAILABLE. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> We BUY Your Skrill/Neteller $10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $500, $1000 etc. Payment by Mobile Transfer!. See Our Signature/Contact .
CALL OR TEXT US ETC
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by topsyawo: 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mynd44:
I want to buy Btc. But at 380

Quote me if you have
Come with a reliable escrow and buy btc @ 380 whatsapp me on 08180060477
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by matken(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
100+ btc at 385 fastest buyer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
$155 BTC @ 390 ....

Bring your payoneer @ friendly rates (instant funding)

Whatsapp on siggy..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fhonhix(m): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
Deal started and completed with Sammeyd earlier today. Swift transaction

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
300$ Payoneer needed

300$ Payoneer needed

300$ Payoneer needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
Bring ur btc at weekend rate. Especially small and medium sided btc. Pls if ur btc is too expensive even for you, please, don't come.

I don't know how to differentiate between scammer and non scammer biko. Neither do I have power to fight this evening... Serious headache n hiccup dey worry me. angry

Contact via signature

Edit: you don't have to be on WhatsApp... Text message will suffice. Please come. I am waiting!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
topsyawo:

Modath, Kaboninc, Tabbaz, Onatisi, Whizqueen.

Pick one

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
Tabbaz:

Cc
Agarawu - yomi still never pay 50kobo out of the 2million o. Today mark the 8th day.

grin....plus him parents ni?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kingxy(m): 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
$160 btc needed @ 380

asap biko. come whatsapp
#kingxy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
topsyawo:

Chaii! grin

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vintino(m): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
vintino:
$120 payoneer funds needed

Lets meet for corner shop...

Still need ooh
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by varmint: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
fizyalasdair:
$50 Amazon Gift Cards needed at 300/$.
Physical pictures of card and cash receipt**

chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
sunmike065:
$10,000 btc available @ 390/$

Send first / escrow

Contact below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
I need like $3 Skrill... I want to test-run my new Skrill wallet.. Who is game?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Tabbaz:

Cc
Agarawu - yomi still never pay 50kobo out of the 2million o. Today mark the 8th day.

This is the real case of the 'hunter' becoming the 'hunted'.

2m!!! Mehn dats huge..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
Optimisticgondy:
$175 Neteller available @ 350
$20 Skrill available @ 350 too

Escrow/Send first

Contact below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legaxi(m): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Stanley08:
Skrill funds available @₦350/$

As much as you need.

Come to WhatsApp. Check signature.

I need $50 Skrill
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
Timi1990:

Lmao grin Sammeyed you remember the weyre guy wey wan buy my PayPal this morning ? He's the one that scam this guy ooo

Cc Sammeyed
Can you imagine
God don catch am. His period is over here. Ass hole
Cc... Kaboninc
Tabbaz
Ladyf
Timi1990
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
anthonykezy:

Kaboninc, the way you acted today both in private chat, calls and your rush to Nairaland to break the news of "spotting a scammer" surprised me!

My experience with Btc peers to peers dealings has made me to know most buyers prefer Btc from Paxful wallet, hence my always being quick in telling them "NOT FROM PAXFUL". We have even seen ads specifically stating Paxful wallet here on Nairaland.

Both our personal chat before I asked you for escrow and when the escrow group was created, your very concern was on WALLET, hence my telling you "NOT PAXFUL"!

When your heat became too much on wallet, that was when I clearly told you the deal is taking my time since there were many chats on me and people asking for my bank details.

It was in the middle of the deal I got another alert for the remaining Btc, yet you were arguing about wallet.
I made you to understand that since there is escrow, I will send the Btc before payment.
After receiving the payment, I contacted you in the name of escrow just to watch the last deal. You turned it down even before the deal was concluded.
I sent you and Modath the screenshot. Immediately you got the screenshot, you exclaimed "SCAMMER"! on our WhatsApp chat - pls find the screenshot attached.

The next step, you rushed to Nairaland with the"breaking news".

Before my response, people that were trying to tell you their previous dealings with me, you were armed to to attack and to whip anybody behind you. Even when the buyer, WHIZCODE, told you he bought them, pls check the page for your response.

I placed calls to you privately to delete those defamatory allegations, you were even threatening with cutting the calls and never to call you again. Your questions with our calls portrayed you are the regulator of all Btc transactions.

I was shocked when asking me to mention all my wallets to you. Even the COINIGY I mentioned, you misquoted me here. All in a bit to paint me black!

You said what attracted you was my ads to sell my Btc for 380/$. So you were on a "mission", hence your acting as a buyer! Kaboninc, even if I sell my Btc for 100/$, I owe nobody explanations to that effect. I sent you the screenshot showing 390/$. And that what what the buyer paid.

Kaboninc, this is the post you made since morning, (10hrs gone) alerting the House on me, I had had Btc dealings with many almost a year now, how many people are here testifying against me? Yet, you are till going ahead to prove your points on how I'm a scammer.

Kaboninc, remember the escrow you did for me, the guy told me Kaboninc, but he used another person. You spoke, I accepted. Did I say unimaginable things about the guy? No! I still carried on with the deal.

Kaboninc, put yourself in my shoe and understand the damage you have done to my person. Kindly delete those defamatory posts and tender an apology.

Let's live the value we profess to hold.

Even in the midst of looking for thieves, let's not kill our prophets.

Crap!

Firstly I don't compete with you. So trying to whip up sentiments is not going to work.

Secondly, I put the heat on you? Really? You were on multiple chats and not a single one or all of them put a heat on you..except Kaboninc who was obviously going to buy $2000 that reduced to $1200?

There are pertinent questions you haven't answered. Until you do, my position stays.

Guy you asked me to get an escrow. I did. Deal didn't go through. You came back to ask me to escrow for you? If you were scared I was going to steal your funds by sending first, what makes you think I won't steal your funds in the escrow? You see where you shot your foot with your own hands?

You said you've been dealing in bitcoins for a year and I asked you one simple question...what wallet do you use...you said foreign wallet. Not Nigerian wallet. Anyways is there a Nigerian wallet? Imagine....even newbies have Blockchain.

Your excuse about people paxful holds nothing. Why won't anyone not want bitcoins from paxful? Aside LBC, paxful is the most preferred. So why not paxful. You were quick to shout no paxful. Okay what wallet na...nothing.

Yeah I told you never to call me again. Please don't call me. I made a mistake about the rate and that still doesn't change the facts here. You advertised for 390/$ and I got 395/$ so yours is a good deal. But you raised too many red flags and I didn't rush to come here biko, I took my time. That's what I do and that's what I'll always do.

So let me be clear, I did not make any allegation oh....i stated it as it. And I stand to be corrected. You can pull off so many clean deals oh....still doesn't change the facts here..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3088) (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.