Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5166247 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
semac00:

Oga I have I have been trying your line but switched off. the paypal fund I bought from you has been reversed oohh. please try solve this issue. a total of 238$ that you sold to me has been reversed back. Since your funds where refunded please refund my naira too

E don happen?

: tabbaz

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by femialade(m): 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Egonne1:
Come to WhatsApp
OK
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eliteweb(m): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lokoyen:

Did she tell u she saw the whole account via TV or u just conclude base on ur shallow mindset and eye-service attitude?

Thats how u people draw teh wrath of God upon urselves.

U know nothing about the wrath of God cos if u do, u won't be throwing insults on anyone that ask simple question that is not to your Favour.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Josh121:

Bro go sleep leave this people alone . Paypal and ebay own the crazies robot which people dont understand

Thank You Josh121, i will do as u said. Only people dat do paypal and ebay will understand this case. For others judging wat they don't know God will judge soon.

cc: HazzanTazzan sorry for my utterances i was really vexed. Wasted my time today on this case. Didn't even have time to go to church. Do you despite the TV she still said she didn't believe the account has issues. If u were in my shoes what wud u do?

The receipts of the successful transactions are there to prove everything.

I cancelled over $300 fiverr orders cos of this issues. I even left my facebook group for this.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
MyschoolNG:
$100 paypal fnf avalable at 345/ $

"Planetmars" you have a case to answer and you are online at the moment! Try show face!

Cc: semac00

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
eliteweb:

U know nothing about the wrath of God cos if u do, u won't be throwing insults on anyone that ask simple question that is not to your Favour.

Am not asking anyone to favour me. But most of ur arguments were biased and i can't fold my arms and watch people throw lies on me.

If u want to see the conversation whatsapp i will show u everything. I wud av settled this issue with her once and for all, but she brought it to nairaland as if i cheated her where as she was the person that caused it.

I av over $900 in that account. Am really vexed!

Note this was a successful ebay checkout.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Today is just a day of case study.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ibraheem009:
grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by castANDbind: 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lokoyen:

Thank You Josh121, i will do as u said. Only people dat do paypal and ebay will understand this case. For others judging wat they don't know God will judge soon.

cc: HazzanTazzan sorry for my utterances i was really vexed. Wasted my time today on this case. Didn't even have time to go to church. Do you despite the TV she still said she didn't believe the account has issues. If u were in my shoes what wud u do?

The receipts of the successful transactions are there to prove everything.

I cancelled over $300 fiverr orders cos of this issues. I even left my facebook group for this.

Ts all good brah...
If she got the tv and still doesn't believe, then I've tried ...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
funlord:

E don happen?

: tabbaz
Another one...in DJ kale voice!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Idealman88:
$50 btc for quick sale at N365/$.sharp sharp.

Where are all those doubting Thomases?Idealman88 is here for all y'all.

Sold to rasskass.not so swift thanks to blockchain but all in all successful. Mynd44 was escrow.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
castANDbind:
+2349029150094 whatsapp

Escrow fall on you?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by deasy(m): 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
$100 payoneer funds needed urgent at good rate...i go use escrow...

kindly reach me here if you have; whatsapp 09094124432
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Ts all good brah...
If she got the tv and still doesn't believe, then I've tried ...

If you are available i can give you details of the account to check urself. I have offered 3 other people that know about paypal to also check.

I believe ure in position to check urself too. I also have the screenshots of the conversations, where she acknowledge the sellers were troublemakers and her client have reported to ebay.

Imagine she calling fiverr fund shady after i granted her TV access to check the limited paypal herself. She saw so many fiverr withdrawals and call it shady. Isn't that annoying too! When we are busy delivering orders and getting paid sum1 will just wake up and call my sweat shady. All this things she said really made me angry. Sum1 have been transacting with not one or 2 deals.

Please sorry again! I know u meant well, but i was really vexed. Safe bro!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ibraheem009:

LOL! So true grin grin grin grin

May be we sud name this day nairaland 'case day'
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by castANDbind: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
funlord:

Escrow fall on you?
I'm game!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
stevolinkon40:
grin

Thanks for ur inputs today. God bless!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sauceEEP(m): 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
Observing...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donvikky91: 12:00am On Jul 07, 2017
50$ is available fnf for 325/$ if you are interested call or whatsapp me on 08036418274
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inze(m): 12:02am On Jul 07, 2017
1000+ Paxful BTC needed at SoftRate. WhatsApp in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 12:06am On Jul 07, 2017
Lokoyen, do you own the lakefist handle?

Please a yes or no answer will do.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chyzoo4u(m): 12:20am On Jul 07, 2017
chyzoo4u:
$130 btc available @ 47k.

Finally sold to ryusufu
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ryusufu(m): 12:23am On Jul 07, 2017
chyzoo4u:

Still available o
just bought $130 worth of bitcoin from chyzoo4u. smooth transaction
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:28am On Jul 07, 2017
Mynd44:
Lokoyen, do you own the lakefist handle?

Please a yes or no answer will do.

yes. Its my personal monicker. I don't use it for biz only for person things and normal me on nairaland. Have stated it before that i run 2 monickers wen sum1 was trying to impersonate me.

Hope there is no problem?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 12:34am On Jul 07, 2017
Lokoyen:

yes. Its my personal monicker. I don't use it for biz only for person things and normal me on nairaland. Have stated it before that i run 2 monickers wen sum1 was trying to impersonate me.

Hope there is not problem?
Running two handles violates the rule 9 sir. I was checking.

So you own lakefist@gmail.com right?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:36am On Jul 07, 2017
Mynd44:

I already state it and the account as stated earlier it my personal account and my wife handles it now. Yes my gmail
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:37am On Jul 07, 2017
Mynd44:

The account is fully operated by my wife now and besides the account is clean (no issues with anyone or spam) and aged since 2006.

if you go through the activities of the account it stayed off any ecurrency deals except way back wen i tot i was on lokoyen and posted. But no issues.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 12:43am On Jul 07, 2017
Lokoyen:

I already state it and the account as stated earlier it my personal account and my wife handles it now. Yes my gmail

Thank you sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:47am On Jul 07, 2017
Mynd44:

Thank you sir

Hello
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 12:53am On Jul 07, 2017
Lokoyen:

Hello
Hi
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:57am On Jul 07, 2017
Mynd44:

Hi

Hope no issues again? Av left the account for iyawo to be using it since i introduced her to nairaland. She enjoys the bead making thread. Thats where she is learning to make beads.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.