Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5134222 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) (3279) (3280) (3281) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2017
$540 eBay checkout needed, please come with your escrow if you cant pay first.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2017
Skrill/Neteller $10, $15, $25, $50, $100 - $2000 --> Available . WMZ, BTC, Verified Paypal $20, Paypal $40, Paypal $70, Paypal $100 etc --> Available. See our signature. Always Available. Just call or Text us etc.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Haybee191: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2017
hello bro, i have $1000 single itunes, can we deal?
varmint:
$150 payoneer available

$1000 single iTunes card at give away price

$200 single iTunes card available

WhatsApp contact on profile
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2017
Lokoyen:

shi shi not from me. We all wait since that's wat u want.

We all wait till 180 days.

Ure not affected my $900 too is hanging there.

If it was my fault u wont even go this far before i will pay you.

Bu t you think you are wise abi! You can come to nairaland and raise alarm over sumtin u did and u knew was wrong.

No man's sweat will remain in my hand.

I am not understanding did i hear you say shishi?

abeg i'm sorry o .. let me read the saga from the beginning

SHI !!! SHI!!! my FOOT !!!

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:42am On Jul 07, 2017
Optimisticgondy:
$1600 Bitcoin and $350 Neteller needed!

Serious sellers only, please
Gotten
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:45am On Jul 07, 2017
3RNEST:
SKRILL Available $1000
Serious Buyers kindly whatsApp me
Mobile: 09080994646

===================================
Still Available!!! smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Haybee191: 9:50am On Jul 07, 2017
hello, i have $1000 for sale asap
Olivers:
Bring all your iTunes gift cards for instant funding.
Below $25 = 200/$
$50 = 210/$
$100 = 230/$
We also purchase big cards
$200 - $1000 = 170/$
Instant funding guaranteed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AYOUNG(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2017
main24:
come whatsApp let's deal cool cool
Alright I am here..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by celestialAgent(m): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2017
Currently buying BTC at 365/$ - $200+ only.

Note: I don't do Blockchain

$200 Payoneer available at 345/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2017
6barz:

I need $200 FnF Paypal

Come to my mansion

Whatsapp island
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cleanstar(m): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2017
214$ payoneer fund available at 345/$

1500$ bitcoin available at 370/$

Pm me on whatup chat at 08163407087 or call
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LeSammy: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2017
As usual

0.1 plus btc needed

Paxful wallet

$500?

Come!!!

$1k

Come!!!

365/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2017
Singapore1:

I am not understanding did i hear you say shishi?

abeg i'm sorry o .. let me read the saga from the beginning

SHI !!! SHI!!! my FOOT !!!

He actually meant "shingbain"! Aka nada!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 10:31am On Jul 07, 2017
$55 Skrill available @ 340/$

Whatsapp 08088759163.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 07, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2017
funlord:

He actually meant "shingbain"! Aka nada!

I think most people don't know how paypal operate and the fact that he insist mariesio is the reason why his account got limited is what is vexing me, and i also hate the fact that he is claiming guru .. let me show him the number one proof to show mariesio funds is not the reason for the account limitation ..

if you check the screenshot below , they will tell you the reason why your account was limited was because of the transaction you made on so so so date ( june 23 ) .. if you call Paypal CS that is what they will tell you .. they wont say more .. he can confirm by calling and asking why his account got limited

cc LOKOYEN
MARIESIO
HAZZANTAZZAN
FUNLORD
TABBAZ

I AM STILL READING THE CHATS..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2017
SECONDLY

he said there was refund on iyemike shipping too

From someone who has " 7 years experience in using paypal " you should know the moment you start using your paypal to do ebay check out for more than one person, then you should start counting your days of limitation .. im surprised with your experience you dont know this ..

it is safer if you they are generating invoice , but if you are logging in to different account to do check out .. then it's your fault !!! .. you should know how to handle your paypal

and iyemyke account got a refund too .. why not acuse iymike why mariesio ?
LOKOYEN
MARIESIO
HAZZANTAZZAN
FUNLORD
TABBAZ

i am still reading

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2017
Nice one singapore1.

Again, Lokoyen received fiverr funds and $700 into that same account after the refund.

It is not impossible that the limitation came after receiving the extra $700 and not the refund.

Sorry to drag us back again though

Singapore1:

I think most people don't know how paypal operate and the fact that he insist mariesio is the reason why his account got limited is what is vexing me, and i also hate the fact that he is claiming guru .. let me show him the number one proof to show mariesio funds is not the reason for the account limitation ..

if you check the screenshot below , they will tell you the reason why your account was limited was because of the transaction you made on so so so date ( june 23 ) .. if you call Paypal CS that is what they will tell you .. they wont say more .. he can confirm by calling and asking why his account got limited

cc LOKOYEN
MARIESIO
HAZZANTAZZAN
FUNLORD

I AM STILL READING THE CHATS..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2017
omotisa:
Looking to buy Payoneer: GBP, USD or EUR. Please quote me.

Quoted. .. Thx.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2017
THIRDLY

a look at your account activities will show you are the cause of your misfortune , look at the way you are spending like ARISEKOLA
and you claimed to have been doing paypal for more that 7 years ? , is that how legalwealth and co use to do ?

LOKOYEN
MARIESIO
HAZZANTAZZAN
FUNLORD
TABBAZ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2017
$240 btc available @ 368/$

Contact below.

Send first / escrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2017
Singapore1:
SECONDLY

he said there was refund on iyemike shipping too

From someone who has " 7 years experience in using paypal " you should know the moment you start using your paypal to do ebay check out for more than one person, then you should start counting your days of limitation .. im surprised with your experience you dont know this ..

it is safer if you they are generating invoice , but if you are logging in to different account to do check out .. then it's your fault !!! .. you should know how to handle your paypal

and iyemyke account got a refund too .. why not acuse iymike why mariesio ?
LOKOYEN
MARIESIO
HAZZANTAZZAN
FUNLORD
TABBAZ

May you walk & never stumble, may your days be long...

I kept quiet after sometime ydy despite how vexing the derision and insults he kept throwing Marieso way (and being subtly rubbed on the back by some who ought to know better) because i don't know much about paypal, hence i even dodge to escrow it... I fear chargeback & "hackation"...

......... But the way lokoyen went about the whole was totally uncool!! No matter how much we slice & dice it, when goods aren't delivered or services are aborted, refund (full or part) is the appropriate course to follow...

When the side noise is done &he takes stock, he'd realise some people already have an opinion on who he is...

Once again... People of deep faith don't loud it with trumpet, the way they carry themselves will reflect it... lipsrsealed

Howdy.? ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2017
Singapore1:
THIRDLY

a look at your account activities will show you are the cause of your misfortune , look at the way you are spending like ARISEKOLA
and you claimed to have been doing paypal for more that 7 years ? , is that how legalwealth and co use to do ?

LOKOYEN
MARIESIO
HAZZANTAZZAN
FUNLORD
TABBAZ

Lokoyen try show small!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ChriisDiamond(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2017
ChriisDiamond:

I have $450 via claim link.
Come with escrow.
Whatsapp no. on siggy

Still available.
US PayPal only
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2017
you enjoyed the sweet part of paypal and i hate people who dont have balls .. this is the sour part of Paypal and you want to run away ?
so the fact that you have been doing check out for her means she should be blamed for whatever issues you have with your account ?
shit happnes in business .. there is nothing we can do about it, but i hate it when people try to blame others for their issues .. when you are making profit from operating UAE paypal when you are not use citizen ..you should know it comes with a cost .. you are not trying to be objective here and don't give me the " i am a reputable exchanger saga" most reputable exchangers are the one with questionable character ( especially the one that loves using God's name )

i know some people here who are REPUTABLE EXCHANGER here that i will never trade with them .. i have their list .. be it btc,paypal or payoneer . i will never trade with them .. you can be a fraud in many ways .. and most people on tabbaz list are better than most of you here
because i know i will never deal with people on tabbaz list again , but you guys HIAN !!! you have chameleon character .. and i wouldnt deal with someone of lokoyen character , because they are the type that cant take responsibilities for their msitakes and will always blame others for their misfortune ..

LOKOYEN
MARIESIO
HAZZANTAZZAN
FUNLORD
TABBAZ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2017
$450 paypal available for sale. See signature for contacts
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Josh121(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2017
Singapore1:
you enjoyed the sweet part of paypal and i hate people who dont have balls .. this is the sour part of Paypal and you want to run away ?
so the fact that you have been doing check out for her means she should be blamed for whatever issues you have with your account ?
shit happnes in business .. there is nothing we can do about it, but i hate it when people try to blame others for their issues .. when you are making profit from operating UAE paypal when you are not use citizen ..you should know it comes with a cost .. you are not trying to be objective here and don't give me the " i am a reputable exchanger saga" most reputable exchangers are the one with questionable character ( especially the one that loves using God's name )

i know some people here who are REPUTABLE EXCHANGER here that i will never trade with them .. i have their list .. be it btc,paypal or payoneer . i will never trade with them .. you can be a fraud in many ways .. and most people on tabbaz list are better than most of you here
because i know i will never deal with people on tabbaz list again , but you guys HIAN !!! you have chameleon character .. and i wouldnt deal with someone of lokoyen character , because they are the type that cant take responsibilities for their msitakes and will always blame others for their misfortune ..

Bringing up this issue again what do you want him to do
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2017
Singapore1:

LOKOYEN
MARIESIO
HAZZANTAZZAN
FUNLORD
TABBAZ

Cc: 3rnest! Whenever you are ready!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2017
To refund marserio. She cannot wait 180 days because the limitation is not from her.
You get it now?

Josh121:

Bringing up this issue again what do you want him to do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2017
i use to tell people , i dont meddle in paypal, payoneer or skrill deal , 90% of them are fraud .. what is getting me angry is that fact that he said he is not paying shi shi !!! and the fact that he said he has 7 years experience trading paypal ? ..

i always try to be objective and diplomatic , not showing WINGS UP AND DOWN .. the money we are talking about is not even up to 200k .. now if you want to be diplomatic, you will pay her 1/3 of the money or 1/2 .. i use to do it !!!

but you are saying shi shi she wont get ? who does that ?

mariesio must get something !!! .. she can't wait for 180 days ( except she want to ) ...

you are someone with questionable character .. ( yes we know most people here are with questionable character, and their is little difference between them and emmanuel ) but you are show casing yours ...

thank God .. you are not dealing with me .. the fact that we are both in ibadan will make the matter looks intersting !!!

LOKOYEN
MARIESIO
HAZZANTAZZAN
FUNLORD
TABBAZ

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2017
I wonder. Lokoyen simply resorted to insulting maserio instead of answer questions. Tin ba gbo deep faith cheesy...

modath:

May you walk & never stumble, may your days be long...

I kept quiet after sometime ydy despite how vexing the derision and insults he kept throwing Marieso way (and being subtly rubbed on the back by some who ought to know better) because i don't know much about paypal, hence i even dodge to escrow it... I fear chargeback & "hackation"...

......... But the way lokoyen went about the whole was totally uncool!! No matter how much we slice & dice it, when goods aren't delivered or services are aborted, refund (full or part) is the appropriate course to follow...

When the side noise is done &he takes stock, he'd realise some people already have an opinion on who he is...

Once again... People of deep faith don't loud it with trumpet, the way they carry themselves will reflect it... lipsrsealed

Howdy.? ..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ahmtech93(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2017
modath:

No... a be vampire grin , also Nice don already sing am, na lazy people dey sleep tongue. ...& no food for lazy man/woman grin

Stepping to "kin sha ti lowo" embarassed

Onatisi comes to mind, eyan 9ce...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) (3279) (3280) (3281) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.