Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5167769 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olypharm: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
Please guys add this to the scam list,na better Scamer wen just create this poster

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
NEEDED.............

- Skrill l Neteller l Payoneer l Paxful Bitcoin-

Min: $100+

Max: $1000+

Click on my WhatsApp Link below let's deal..............
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
$120 btc available
Paxful
370/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by silibaba: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
realinvestor:
#330/$

thanks you for dealing
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by GeneralGenty(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
3000$ in paxful @366
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
$60 skrill needed asap .just $60 sharp sharp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PrinceMario(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
Traders in the house, I have an issue with day11.
Sometimes last week, we wanted to have a PayPal transaction that didn't went through. Meanwhile, he I had already sent his PayPal address to a client that needed to pay me fot a service but the client wasn't satisfied with the service I rendered. He rejected my job which I redo and sent it to him this morning for him to access.
I went offline since that morning and my number hasn't been available, and the person I worked for was okay with the job and made payment to day11 PayPal address I once provided him since he couldn't reach me.

I came back online this evening (around 5pm) and saw my client's messages and screenshot of the payment he made to day11's account, I thereby immediately contacted day11 and sent him the screenshot evidence, and asked if can either help refund or pay me in naira, he first denied the address wasn't his, after I showed him our chat history, then he agreed he own the PayPal address but he checked and the fund isn't in the account. I persuaded him to check well then he came with another story that the address actually belong to a client of his, that he needs an evidence to show and beg his client. I made him realize the screenshot I sent is enough evidence, and whereas that "Client" can verify the authenticity of the screenshot by just checking his balance and trasaction history. But day11 has stopped replying my chats since then, please I need the house to help mediate into this.

Mynd44
Puskin
Tabbaz
Modath
Sammeyd
Singerpor01
Kaboninc
Agarawu23
Sirambassador

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PrinceMario(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
I will upload the screenshot the payment made to his account and also our WhatsApp conversation.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
PrinceMario:
Traders in the house, I have an issue with day11.
Sometimes last week, we wanted to have a PayPal transaction that didn't went through. Meanwhile, he I had already sent his PayPal address to a client that needed to pay me fot a service but the client wasn't satisfied with the service I rendered. He rejected my job which I redo and sent it to him this morning for him to access.
I went offline since that morning and my number hasn't been available, and the person I worked for was okay with the job and made payment to day11 PayPal address I once provided him since he couldn't reach me.

I came back online this evening (around 5pm) and saw my client's messages and screenshot of the payment he made to day11's account, I thereby immediately contacted day11 and sent him the screenshot evidence, and asked if can either help refund or pay me in naira, he first denied the address wasn't his, after I showed him our chat history, then he agreed he own the PayPal address but he checked and the fund isn't in the account. I persuaded him to check well then he came with another story that the address actually belong to a client of his, that he needs an evidence to show and beg his client. I made him realize the screenshot I sent is enough evidence, and whereas that "Client" can verify the authenticity of the screenshot by just checking his balance and trasaction history. But day11 has stopped replying my chats since then, please I need the house to help mediate into this.

Mynd44
Puskin
Tabbaz
Modath
Sammeyd
Singerpor01
Kaboninc
Agarawu23
Sirambassador

Tell your client to press charge back... very easy.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tobtex(m): 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
$350 PayPal available. FnF to US PayPal only.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
temitimx19:

I need the $200, how do we deal?
grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
GabrielYulaw:

sent you a mail. reply dear friend.
I have replied sir.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ibraheem009:
NEEDED:
1,500$ skrill.
1,500$ payoneer.
Whatsapp 07063611172
Still buying
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by GeneralGenty(m): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
GeneralGenty:
3000$ in paxful @366
Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PrinceMario(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
Drlaw:

Tell your client to press charge back... very easy.
Bro, when one has series of checkbacks on his/ her account, PayPal could decide to suspend and put your account under watch, which may be detrimental if he has funds in his account.
But since e noe wan free, that'll actually be the last resort bro. Some people are just petty thieves, not better than those on Tabbaz list.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by celestialAgent(m): 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
FIRIKI:
$700 BTC available @365
come on whatsapp if it's not blockchain.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by klassic18(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hello!
I need a legitimate exchanger who can use his United States verified PayPal account to cash my pay from JVzoo. This is important because my Nigeria PayPal account is limited.

This is urgent.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
PrinceMario:
Bro, when one has series of checkbacks on his/ her account, PayPal could decide to suspend and put your account under watch, which may be detrimental if he has funds in his account.
But since e noe wan free, that'll actually be the last resort bro. Some people are just petty thieves, not better than those on Tabbaz list.
In my own view, you are guilty a little by not letting him to be aware before sending it because the account may actually belong to one of his clients. However, Day11 should try to be considerate by getting in touch with the client to either refund or pay the naira equivalence.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PrinceMario(m): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ibraheem009:

In my own view, you are guilty a little by not letting him to be aware before sending it because the account may actually belong to one of his clients. However, Day11 should try to be considerate by getting in touch with the client to either refund or pay the naira equivalence.
Bro, I understand. If my number had been reachable, the sender wouldn't have sent to the account. But knowing a fund is not yours and humbly refund isn't a hard thing to do.
I once transacted with Mus1 and sometimes last month, he sent a certain amount to my account. I know I wasn't expecting any money at that piont and checked my contact by couldn't relate the sender's name to anyone on by contact. I proceeded to the bank and explain seeing a certain amount of money in my account from an unknown sender, I demand to have the contact details of the sender or the bank refund to the account, they declined on the basis that they can't reveal a customer's details to a third party.
I had the money in my account till the fourth day when Mus1 finally could trace the account number to me, immediately he told me their day he sent and the amount sent, I didn't compromise before immediately sending back to the account he gave to me.
Another NLder once refunded a friend some btc sent to his address due to some mix ups.

Day11... Biko drop back my 177$ .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
I need escrow, who is available pls?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
$100 iTunes card for sale, make me a reasonable offer and its all yours
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
Piiko:
Come 07035101683 and let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Omasworld1: 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
2k payoneer needed bring the one you have now now for now now payment 08138418399
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barezzi(m): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
Who get agc for sale? Madam Modath?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
HEFAIROHLUWA:

Payoneer and skrill funds in any currency (Euro USD POUNDS) urgently needed.
Still needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Paypall(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
#itunes advert
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bwaal(m): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
Piiko:

I will give you best price check siggy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by suchmuch: 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
olypharm:
Please guys add this to the scam list,na better Scamer wen just create this poster
oga post a screenshot of how he scammed you

You can't just label anyone a scammer just like that
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by suchmuch: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
Bwaal:

I will give you best price check siggy
contact on siggy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ibraheem009:

I did, am yet to hear from him.

Thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
PrinceMario:
Bro, I understand. If I had new reachable, the sender wouldn't have sent to the account. But knowing a fund is not yours and humbly refund isn't a hard thing to do.
I once transacted with Mus1 and sometimes last month, he sent a certain amount to my account. I know I wasn't expecting any money at that piont and checked my contact by couldn't relate the sender's name to anyone on by contact. I proceeded to the bank and explain seeing a certain amount of money in my account from an unknown sender, I demand to have the contact details of the sender or the bank refund to the account, they declined on the basis that they can't reveal a customer's details to a third party.
I had the money in my account till the fourth day when Mus1 finally could trace the account number to me, immediately he told me their day he sent and the amount sent, I didn't compromise before immediately sending back to the account he gave to me.
Another NLder once refunded a friend some btc sent to his address due to some mix ups.

Day11... Biko drop back my 177$ .

I don't have any problem with you mister.

I asked you a simple question. Please, post the screenshot of the transaction here with d transaction ID showing clearly.

With that, the owner of the account which is my client can send me naira.

I hope I have made myself clear.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by GeniePlanners(m): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
descrisom:
$120 btc available
Paxful
370/$

(1) (2) (3) ... (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.