Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5135249 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 1:36am On Aug 24, 2017
yommyk222:
15$ worthy of bitcoin for sale I don't know why LadyF don't want to buy today. Please tested and trusted buyer only

cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by omoalajah(m): 2:45am On Aug 24, 2017
I buy your itunes Giftcards
250/$

$100 - 25,000 naira
No cards more than $100 single card.

WhatsApp 08126233923

Am very fast and quick and can be reached 24/7.

No Third Party/Paxful or online websites. I load my Cards Directly. A trial will convince you.

Stay away from Rippers.!!

Check my profile.!!!!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ZUBY77(m): 3:38am On Aug 24, 2017
Thisnut:
$20k btc available @368.

Selling 1k minimum.

Only selling to reputable buyers. I don't sleep here, better to shoot me a message on whatsapp . No call please.

Whatsapp number?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mindtricks: 4:10am On Aug 24, 2017
suchmuch:
falansa
nope you didn't search well, you should have searched for the name here or asked him to quote you

He did not give you his monicker, he probably gave you a legit monicker......
At least you should have asked for vouch

Bottom line, poor dude was in a hurry like he said, hence failed in doing his due diligence.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pman06(m): 4:30am On Aug 24, 2017
Need $900+ Payoneer at 347/$

Come on whatsapp fasttttttt for quick deal

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:02am On Aug 24, 2017
PrinceMario:
Traders in the house, I have an issue with day11.
Sometimes last week, we wanted to have a PayPal transaction that didn't went through. Meanwhile, he I had already sent his PayPal address to a client that needed to pay me fot a service but the client wasn't satisfied with the service I rendered. He rejected my job which I redo and sent it to him this morning for him to access.
I went offline since that morning and my number hasn't been available, and the person I worked for was okay with the job and made payment to day11 PayPal address I once provided him since he couldn't reach me.

I came back online this evening (around 5pm) and saw my client's messages and screenshot of the payment he made to day11's account, I thereby immediately contacted day11 and sent him the screenshot evidence, and asked if can either help refund or pay me in naira, he first denied the address wasn't his, after I showed him our chat history, then he agreed he own the PayPal address but he checked and the fund isn't in the account. I persuaded him to check well then he came with another story that the address actually belong to a client of his, that he needs an evidence to show and beg his client. I made him realize the screenshot I sent is enough evidence, and whereas that "Client" can verify the authenticity of the screenshot by just checking his balance and trasaction history. But day11 has stopped replying my chats since then, please I need the house to help mediate into this.

Mynd44
Puskin
Tabbaz
Modath
Sammeyd
Singerpor01
Kaboninc
Agarawu23
Sirambassador

Sorry to say this, but you a guilty brother. All we have to do is to plead to day11 to assist on how to recover the fund.

I remember we had similar cases on this thread and we have consistently request people to transfer funds only at agreed time especially paypal. What if the account is limited or it doesn't belong to your partner as it's the case with day11

However, I humbly request that day11 should assist the client because it's happened already.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 5:43am On Aug 24, 2017
kelsha23:

I need $30 Neteller.Can we deal....

Come for 50$ neteller
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 5:46am On Aug 24, 2017
tboibamz:

I have 11$ Skrill for sale
Call. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by suchmuch: 5:47am On Aug 24, 2017
$105 btc available at 365/$, paxful wallet

Note that I am not sending to a non paxful wallet, thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 5:48am On Aug 24, 2017
Neteller 50$ available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by GeniePlanners(m): 6:05am On Aug 24, 2017
Exchange your itunes BIG CARDS $101-$1000
To Bitcoin or Bank Payment
USA Itunes Cards $101-$1000
UK itunes Cards £101-£1000
I will pay you with correct, confirm good rate.
NOTE-Only Genuine, Activated, Unredeemed Good Cards. sad

Don't need bad cards. angry

You can exchange them either for Bitcoin or Money
Come, let me give you good rate. wink tongue
Still buying $10-$100 small denominations

https:///send?phone=2347034834038
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FIRIKI(m): 6:07am On Aug 24, 2017
$250 paypal needed FNF only

$150 skrill needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:10am On Aug 24, 2017
BUY/SALE: Skrill & Neteller $20, $60 to $3000 etc --> .

USA Verified (FnF/GnS) Paypal $20 to Paypal $2500 etc, UpWork, Fiverr, Freelancer Funds (paypal) etc --> Available
. See our signature.Buying or Selling? Call or Text/SMS Us etc.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 6:12am On Aug 24, 2017
Btc needed at 360

Any amount...

Kindly check WhatsApp!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevenadelowo(m): 6:22am On Aug 24, 2017
$150 BTC available
Paxful wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kemijohnson(m): 6:25am On Aug 24, 2017
$200 skrill needed @330
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 6:32am On Aug 24, 2017
sunmike065:
$1500 BTC NEEDED AT 360/$

Bring any volume you have I will buy... small or big.

Come down to WhatsApp

If you are a scammer and u DM me na OGUN go kee you. undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 6:37am On Aug 24, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....

Gracias.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by damola311: 6:42am On Aug 24, 2017
Durosure:
GIVEN OUR 100's of NOTABLE TRANSACTIONS OFF-LINE AND ONLINE PAYMENT GOT LOT MORE EASIER AND SAFER.

TRADE WITH REST OF MIND

PAY your Chinese supplier easily.

Contact US for the FOLLOWING. shocked shocked

We SELL/AVAILABLE.......

PAYPAL funds from $100 to $5000 @N340-355/$

RMB/YUAN/ALIPAY with this currency you can pay your Supplier without stress or unnecessary charges @ N54-N58/RMB

This is the Chinese currency (for those who dont know)

CHINA UNIVERSITY FEE PAYMENT @370/$

AND

Give US PAYPAL and collect RMB

Taobao,aliexpress,1688, or any chinese website card paymemt available

We pay on all sites at fairly black market rate... at least less than 400/usd

WE BUY.......

PAYONEER FUND FROM $100 @ 340/$

FIVERR WITHDRAWAL OVER 100USD AT 3**/USD AND OVER 500USD AT 330/USD OVER 1000USD AT 335/USD

Paypal funds from $50 to INFINITY. @N330-350/$

Be ready to pass test of Genuine and cleanliness

WE BUY YOUR DOLLAR, ONLY IN CHINA And USA cash deposit @N340-360/$ $1000-$500,000
may require physical transaction In China

We BUY RMB/YUAN/ALIPAY @N52-55/RMB

NB; pls note that this rates are Subject to Floating Mechanism, THUS, Price can Change Anytime.

How to contact US.

1 Check my Profile for Our Office Address

2 Check Signature for Whatsapp Phone number.

While contacting Us via Whatsapp Pls try to be short and straight with clear message of contact purpose in one message and we shall reply you Immediately.

No.. Hi..Hi... Expect professional Response Business.

PAYING YOUR CHINESE SUPPLIERS CONVENIENTLY IS IMPORTANT TO US..... COME TO OUR OFFICE FOR PHYSICAL TRANSACTION.

NB: Our Representative will always be available to attend to you

Also.

OUR NEW STUDY IN CHINA PROCESSING

OUR AGENCY SUPPORT TEAM WILL BE READY TO GUIDE YOU ON HOW TO STUDY IN REPUTABLE CHINESE UNIVERSITY

TRADESAFE and HAVE A GREAT DAY grin grin

Anybody deal with durosure and can vouch 100% for Him?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FIRIKI(m): 6:49am On Aug 24, 2017
damola311:

Anybody deal with durosure and can vouch 100% for Him?

Durosure is a sure guy! 100% legit
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FIRIKI(m): 6:54am On Aug 24, 2017
achieverme:

$78 available

Contact me on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 9iceDaniel: 6:58am On Aug 24, 2017
lubehouse9ja:
110 PayPal FnF urgently needed. Contact on my signature

Nice doing business with you.
smooth transaction and done in minutes
This guy is tested and trusted
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by GeniePlanners(m): 6:59am On Aug 24, 2017
descrisom:
$120 btc available
Paxful
370/$

Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by damola311: 7:01am On Aug 24, 2017
Durosure:
GIVEN OUR 100's of NOTABLE TRANSACTIONS OFF-LINE AND ONLINE PAYMENT GOT LOT MORE EASIER AND SAFER.

TRADE WITH REST OF MIND

We SELL/AVAILABLE.......

RMB/YUAN/ALIPAY with this currency you can pay your Supplier without stress or unnecessary charges @ N54-N58/RMB

AND

WE BUY.......

FIVERR WITHDRAWAL OVER 100USD AT 3**/USD AND OVER 500USD AT 330/USD OVER 1000USD AT 335/USD

WE BUY YOUR DOLLAR, ONLY IN CHINA And USA cash deposit @N340-360/$ $1000-$500,000

NB; pls note that this rates are Subject to Floating Mechanism, THUS, Price can Change Anytime.

How to contact US.

While contacting Us via Whatsapp Pls try to be short and straight with clear message of contact purpose in one message and we shall reply you Immediately.

PAYING YOUR CHINESE SUPPLIERS CONVENIENTLY IS IMPORTANT TO US..... COME TO OUR OFFICE FOR PHYSICAL TRANSACTION.

Also.

OUR AGENCY SUPPORT TEAM WILL BE READY TO GUIDE YOU ON HOW TO STUDY IN REPUTABLE CHINESE UNIVERSITY

Hhjjrth3467hjj
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chibuking1(m): 7:02am On Aug 24, 2017
Can any1 vouche for this guy?..
Durosure:

TRADE WITH REST OF MIND

We SELL/AVAILABLE.......

AND

WE BUY.......

How to contact US.

Also.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chibuking1(m): 7:04am On Aug 24, 2017
fhji4678!!!?
Durosure:

TRADE WITH REST OF MIND

We SELL/AVAILABLE.......

AND

WE BUY.......

How to contact US.

Also.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevenadelowo(m): 7:10am On Aug 24, 2017
stevenadelowo:
$150 BTC available
Paxful wallet
still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:11am On Aug 24, 2017
$40 US Verified Paypal and $70 Skrill Available for immediate purchase.See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 7:37am On Aug 24, 2017
ladyF:

cry

Kikikikikiki grin

Na me chop am ooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PrinceMario(m): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2017
Tabbaz:

Sorry to say this, but you a guilty brother. All we have to do is to plead to day11 to assist on how to recover the fund.

I remember we had similar cases on this thread and we have consistently request people to transfer funds only at agreed time especially paypal. What if the account is limited or it doesn't belong to your partner as it's the case with day11

However, I humbly request that day11 should assist the client because it's happened already.
I understand that bro, if I had been reachable the fund wouldn't had gone into the account without his consent, but now that it happened, what's needed is just a simple refund.
That's the shot he asked for before he can refund despite.
Day11, below is the trx ID.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chalxdon(m): 7:43am On Aug 24, 2017
suchmuch:
$105 btc available at 365/$, paxful wallet
Note that I am not sending to a non paxful wallet, thanks
Swift early morning transaction
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 7:45am On Aug 24, 2017
Tabbaz:

Chief, Thanks for your concern.

Princemario was only childish about the issue. But I have already contacted the owner of the account to refund back the payment.

Thank you mehn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.