Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5174155 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3780) (3781) (3782) (3783) (3784) (3785) (3786) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2017
Good morning folks bring all your funds for instant exchange at most attractive rate.Check the signature bellow for contact.

Let the btc be sent back to the owner.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by alexinfinity(m): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2017
I can swear that this guy is lying! about sending any bitcoin. This could be another strategy. I was once pitying him and all that, He just bit me like scorpion.

Tabbaz:

posting your picture quick is too crude. I don't agree with it too and we will all blame him for it and advice him to bring it down

but let's not let that one derail us.

the main issue is the coins. how do we get it back

I also advice stevenadelowo to bring down his picture immediately so we can round up this game quick
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HarryTellMe(m): 8:54am On Sep 05, 2017
alexinfinity:
Look at your statement up there? you are already sounding bias? That is not mediation oga! I;d pass!
I was believing him until he decided to blackmail me with my picture!
Uncle, we know say you legit.
Na frustration make the Bros begin upload your picture and the yeye post.
Abeg just pity am send back the btc.
He'll apologize for this mistake.
Just help us send back the btc God pikin.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:54am On Sep 05, 2017
Still Buying

l Skrill l

Paxful Bitcoin @ 340/$ l

Perfect money available 90$ @ 375 l

All NEEDED.. ....From (100$ - $1000)

Click on my WhatsApp Link below let's deal..........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Excelboi(m): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2017
How I take reach here sef... angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tobtex(m): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2017
alexinfinity:
I can swear that this guy is lying! about sending any bitcoin. This could be another strategy. I was once pitying him and all that, He just bit me like scorpion.

Habba naaa. Lying how?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2017
$120 Skrill Available! Pack some or pack all. Just Call or Text/SmS Us now! See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2017
$200 US Verified 'FnF or GnS' Paypal->Now Available,
(Selling in Bulk or in Bits from $50)

NETELLER & SKRILL $20 to $1500 are Available for immediate purchase (Selling in Bulk or in Bits from $20!)
.Just contact us now! See our signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tpromise: 9:02am On Sep 05, 2017
$120 Skrill forsale @330

Check signature for contact.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OAUTemitayo: 9:02am On Sep 05, 2017
Idealman88:

Bwahahahahaha.....I will assume the OAU in your moniker are your initials cos there's no way you could have attended OAU or any university for that matter. At least if you want to try slander,use the right name.I could teach you how to use Microsoft word art to recreate that picture ehn?don't be a coward.come to me.I'll teach you for free. No single atom of originality in your words. Chai!Shame!!!!!!!
Epainam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tobtex(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2017
modath:

Bros, you are just crying wolf...You and oautemitayo aren't struggling over the affections of a damsel ? Are you?

I've checked your profile ... 2 other people have also accused you of being less than honest in your dealings ... . Where there is smoke..... undecided

@ Bolded, there is Cigarette or na Mortal Kombat be that grin cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rayralph(m): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2017
$225 AMAZON GIFT CARD

GOING QUICK

contact siggy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2017
alexinfinity:

e

this one is easy. kindly paste the wallet he claimed to have sent bitcoin to and we will all check it on blockchain to see the transaction on it.

I guess we are getting to the end of this matter already cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PrinceMario(m): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2017
Tabbaz:

make we judge him quick grin

Let's say there were mixed up. But now we are requesting him to tell us the main issue why the coins still in his custody so we can advice both appropriately
Bros, this guy is compromised already. Im eye don enter the coin.
I don't know why some people will choose to soil their name on minute amounts.
Boss, add that imp on the list and let the victim circulate his pictures, names and bank details all over NL and social media.
Trust me, he'll loose so much now and in future than the btc amount.
Internet never forgets.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HarryTellMe(m): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2017
$272 F'n'F or gns PayPal available

$312 Perfect Money available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AKMoney1(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR BTC TO ME AT 330/$ DON'T LET BTC SEND YOU BACK TO VILLAGE.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by alexinfinity(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2017
Sincerly(If it means anything to you) I didn't set my eyes on this coin
HarryTellMe:

Uncle, we know say you legit.
Na frustration make the Bros begin upload your picture and the yeye post.
Abeg just pity am send back the btc.
He'll apologize for this mistake.
Just help us send back the btc God pikin.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevenadelowo(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2017
Tabbaz:
e

this one is easy. kindly paste the wallet he claimed to have sent bitcoin to and we will all check it on blockchain to see the transaction on it.

I guess we are getting to the end of this matter already cheesy
it is paxful to paxful sir can't appear on blockchain

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JazzMode: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2017
alexinfinity:

stevenadelowo:
what is this man saying you said his number is off, he has change password, his number is off and you have his 70k with you and I told you to hold his fund until he send my btc

I dare say Nigerians are a disgrace always making a mockery of themselves. A single simple traceable transaction that went between just two presumed gentlemen behind closed doors which they should finalize without much ado, they choose to wash their dirty linen in public.

Obviously one of you is telling lies and has criminal tendencies, and the fact these can be traced afterall, lays to rest what exactly must have transpired.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2017
alexinfinity:

I just spoke with you on phone (same no on my siggy) & you confirmed to me that it's your friend/customer/client/guy's wallet that he sent it to..
I cajoled & pleaded but it's obvious you are up to something sinister...

Like I advise you, 400k is not enough to destroy your life , destiny & goodwill over...send back coins (even at reduced value ) or send naira...Either is fine ..

Once again, anyone can make mistakes, Please forgive Biko...

Cc
Stevenadelowo
Tabbaz
Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevenadelowo(m): 9:21am On Sep 05, 2017
modath:

I just spoke with you on phone (same no on my siggy) & you confirmed to me that it's your friend/customer/client/guy's wallet that he sent it to..
I cajoled & pleaded but it's obvious you are up to something sinister...

Like I advise you, 400k is not enough to destroy your life , destiny & goodwill over...send back coins (even at reduced value ) or send naira...Either is fine ..

Once again, anyone can make mistakes, Please forgive Biko...

Cc
Stevenadelowo
Tabbaz
Mynd44
he called me now promising to get back to me in the afternoon

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2017
Buy or sell Neteller, Skrill, Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Instaforex, Webmoney
Call 08144333114 or visit www.forextrading23.com
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by alexinfinity(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2017
stevenadelowo:
he called me now promising to get back to me in the afternoon

Oga I said I'd keep check on his line. I sell to him and for his money I'm holding onto it until something is done He's my customer and I have his money I couldn't buy all that he needed.
P.s everyone is entitled to their opinion
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by alexinfinity(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by slazedeez: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2017
$397 Payoneer available @ 345/$

ENTER WHATSAPP BELOW
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HarryTellMe(m): 9:43am On Sep 05, 2017
alexinfinity:
Sincerly(If it means anything to you) I didn't set my eyes on this coin
Yea, "Sincerely" means a lot to me.
Now to the main thing, please what's your honest intention? Will your guy who received it be kind enough to refund the coins?
Can you help prevail over him to refund it?

You've kindly made it clear that you didn't set your eyes on the coin.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:50am On Sep 05, 2017
Tabbaz:

make we judge him quick grin

Let's say there were mixed up. But now we are requesting him to tell us the main issue why the coins still in his custody so we can advice both appropriately

modify

I meant make we no judge him quick
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by alexinfinity(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2017
HarryTellMe:

Yea, "Sincerely" means a lot to me.
Now to the main thing, please what's your honest intention? Will your guy who received it be kind enough to refund the coins?
Can you help prevail over him to refund it?

You've kindly made it clear that you didn't set your eyes on the coin.
If he'd tell you I promised him I'd do my best. Because the guy has never done anything wrong to me. My first statement was that he should relax that he'd send it back. But right now his number is switched off. I will do all in my power! And folks that I've had business with in the past are all quiet no one wants to speak up. lol crucify him huh! Bro if dey pay tithe no one go talk story for your coin! But I will still put myself in your shoes(not literally though) and get this guy! That I promise.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2017
stevenadelowo:
it is paxful to paxful sir can't appear on blockchain

that's true. the only evidence is for both to show the transaction screeshot of their wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 9:55am On Sep 05, 2017
alexinfinity:

And folks that I've had business with in the past are all quiet no one wants to speak up. lol crucify him huh!

Welcome to the jungle!

Cc: lokoyen!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2017
alexinfinity:

Oga I said I'd keep check on his line. I sell to him and for his money I'm holding onto it until something is done He's my customer and I have his money I couldn't buy all that he needed.
P.s everyone is entitled to their opinion
Their should be a chats screen btw u and ur client
Showing your agreements..
Pls provide the ss so that we can know you are not
The direct owner of the wallet

I know y to be a good guy
I believe you will do the best.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3780) (3781) (3782) (3783) (3784) (3785) (3786) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.