Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5189348 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3781) (3782) (3783) (3784) (3785) (3786) (3787) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2017
funlord:

Welcome to the jungle!

Cc: lokoye.n!

Who invited this one. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2017
justi4jesu:

Who invite this one. undecided undecided

Who is this thing? Will you get lost from my mentions!

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2017
funlord:

Who is this thing? Will you get lost from my mentions!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You no hear say your cover don blow abi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevenadelowo(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2017
descrisom:

Their should be a chats screen btw u and ur client
Showing your agreements..
Pls provide the ss so that we can know you are not
The direct owner of the wallet

I know y to be a good guy
I believe you will do the best.
the problem is that have been sending btc to this wallet is over 3 times I don't just know how the wallet ownership changed

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Abbey1987: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2017
modath:

Done & dusted..
I'm here again ma.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HarryTellMe(m): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2017
alexinfinity:

If he'd tell you I promised him I'd do my best. Because the guy has never done anything wrong to me. My first statement was that he should relax that he'd send it back. But right now his number is switched off. I will do all in my power! And folks that I've had business with in the past are all quiet no one wants to speak up. lol crucify him huh! Bro if dey pay tithe no one go talk story for your coin! But I will still put myself in your shoes(not literally though) and get this guy! That I promise.
I don't go to church, neither do I pay tithe nor offering.
Please tell me, will somebody talk story for my money one day?
Cos afraid is now catching me. shocked shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BjaySexy(m): 10:05am On Sep 05, 2017
@modath, this is bjaysexy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2017
justi4jesu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You no hear say your cover don blow abi.

Maybe yours did! As for me?No bans! A forced cleared history of lies and N300k bought from 2 major traders of payoneer who refused escrow based on trust yesterday alone proves otherwise...with 2 new cases loading! Check the mentions! make una try another tactic! I'm made of teflon!

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Paypall(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2017
350€ ($400) PayPal for sale.
Fnf + email
Zdoh:
Good morning folks bring all your funds for instant exchange at most attractive rate.Check the signature bellow for contact.

Let the btc be sent back to the owner.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yamaibaba(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2017
$500 btc needed asap at N345..
thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2017
HarryTellMe:

I don't go to church, neither do I pay tithe nor offering.
Please tell me, will somebody talk story for my money one day?
Cos afraid is now catching me. shocked shocked
Give your life to Christ uncle harry
Where wee you be when Jesus Come
On top woman?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2017
$100 Skrill and Neteller $250 Available! Pack some or pack all. Just Call or Text/SmS Us now! See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2017
$200 US Verified 'FnF or GnS' Paypal->Now Available,
(Selling in Bulk or in Bits from $50)

NETELLER & SKRILL $20 to $1500 are Available for immediate purchase (Selling in Bulk or in Bits from $20!)
.Just contact us now! See our signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2017
descrisom:

Their should be a chats screen btw u and ur client
Showing your agreements..
Pls provide the ss so that we can know you are not
The direct owner of the wallet

I know y to be a good guy
I believe you will do the best.

@alexinfinity

this point is very important. This will prove your innocence the more. thanks as you comply

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2017
Still need $440 btc @345/$

Payoneer of $1450 also available for sale. @345/$ holla @ whatsapp on signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fingerprinter(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2017
Fingerprinter:
$1161 payoneer available @345. Whatsapp 07087845559
Still available!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2017
Tabbaz:

cc
mynd44
kaboninc
singapore1
modath
okwaIfugo
doyinexchange
other good people on the thread. Abeg make una put mouth for this matter make our oga reverve back the btc to the owner

This case is wide
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2017
funlord:

Maybe yours did! As for me?No bans! A forced cleared history of lies and N300k bought from 2 major traders of payoneer who refused escrow based on trust yesterday alone proves otherwise...with 2 new cases loading! Check the mentions! make una try another tactic! I'm made of teflon!

So all of them were lying okwaya.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2017
PrinceMario:
Oga send back im btc... When i saw your name, I just believe you'll be one greedy fella.
Tabbaz, add this guy to the scammers list asap.

Not so fast relax
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gmajor(m): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2017
Paypall:
250$ Paxful btc needed.

$600 PayPal available, fnf
Do you exchange PayPal pounds sterling?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2017
alexinfinity:

you are not the first person I have ever transacted with! You mistakenly sent bitcoin? this dude is a blackmailer! but he hit the wrong guy! Telling me to send him ordinary 70k for alleged 400k! LIar! you are the scam!

Guy, you're not innocent.

If you mistakenly sent me bitcoins to the address I provide for you the second time after we've done the first deal and I confirm receipt, what's there to prove that it wasn't me who provides the account in the first place?

Guy, your details should be added to the scammers list. That is the chat showing that you knew it was a mistake. If you can't pay na thief you be. Simple.

Make them add you. And victim, make you pursue this case.

This one na simple case.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2017
stevenadelowo:
I transacted with this moniker Alexinfinity yerstaday for $17 btc. After the transaction few hours later I mistakenly sent another btc $1071 to this guy in which I contacted him and send the screenshot of my mistake and he consented to help me send it back since then he has been telling different stories that his not the owner of the account l, the password of the wallet have been change, his guy number is not going. I then contact Tabaz his morning to mediate on the issue and he asked me to create a group in which I told him and he refused to hear anything from anybody. I hereby advice everyone not to transact with this moniker Alexinfinity with phone number 08034596981. Account details 6172213601 FidelityBank Alexander Nwbuisi nweke Below are the screenshot
Cc Tabaz

It takes someone with integrity and high self esteem coupled with the fear of God to return such.

There are also mistakes that is not allowed to occur in business.

The money is gone. Just forget about it.
Take up the case against him if you can.

Court Order and police report will help you through his bank details.

Update:

I'm glad this issue has been resolved. As I heard alexinfinity has already paid up.

Good name is always better than anything what so ever.

Safe trade Guys.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PrinceMario(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2017
stevenadelowo:
the problem is that have been sending btc to this wallet is over 3 times I don't just know how the wallet ownership changed
The guy is only been smart by half. Bros, if he noe refund you before afternoon, create a thread on the guy just as Sammeyd did, with his pictures, full name and bank details.
I'll join you in tarnishing his image and life, no peace for scammers.
I once mistakenly sent btc to someone here, and when I called his attention to it and he conformed it, he told me his client own the wallet but will send me back the equivalent without hesitation and will settle between him and he's client.
Both you and your client are thieves if you think it's best holding unto his btc without any genuine reason.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2017
justi4jesu:

So all of them were lying okwaya.

You need the what's app shots? After all I have circulated them to some of your friends! Or you know tire as I still dey make pepper dey run escrima in M's?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Payfriend45: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2017
grin angry cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by djboy50(m): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2017
what to withdraw my fiverr fund
73.6$
please who will help me with that
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2017
Gmajor:

Do you exchange PayPal pounds sterling?

Let's talk
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2017
funlord:

Ignore mentons continue doing ur tin.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2017
stevenadelowo:
it is paxful to paxful sir can't appear on blockchain

Click on view details of transaction, and let's see the address
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2017
$700 skril is still available.

Payoneer available too
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2017
Lokoyen:

Ignore mentons continue doing ur tin.

Na so! If to say I no reply her she go wan begin use my silence as yardstick to shine! No lele....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2017
alexinfinity:

I assured this to you earlier but you decided to disgrace me. That's for God to judge. I will do my part if there's return you see it

Oga no worry. After you return the coins he will apologize.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3781) (3782) (3783) (3784) (3785) (3786) (3787) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.