Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5178869 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3969) (3970) (3971) (3972) (3973) (3974) (3975) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nobody stole that babes password joor ,nairaland uld send u a mail to notify u that u r about to log in...she definitely accessed her Nl account with a barawo's device and didnt logout thats uf she isnt the thief ooo.

Why didnt she change password when the thief was looking for mynd's vouch thats my major concern or when u where seeing strange post you knew nothing about on ur account cry cry

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
3RNEST:

At bold shocked then we all have to make our password strong before them hack us too.. Nairaland is no longer safe. ..

$500 is here for anyone that can guess my nairaland password and I mean it grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Richiy(f): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sempumping:
Nobody stole that babes password joor ,nairaland uld send u a mail to notify u that u r about to log in...she definitely accessed her Nl account with a barawo's device and didnt logout thats uf she isnt the thief ooo.

Why didnt she change password when the thief was looking for mynd's vouch thats my major concern or when u where seeing strange post you knew nothing about on ur account cry cry

You think I knew about all these and didn't do anything
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sochey(f): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
So thats how the money will just go
Life doesn't get any easy mehn
Ups and downs everywhere cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Richiy(f): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sempumping:

It is really easy for you to sit behind your phone and make judgments. After everything posted here. Anyways, it's the way it is.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mynd44:
Buyers and sellers, meet Mr Idleman

Now we can add identity theft to his list of sins
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PrinceMario(m): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mynd44:

Now we can add identity theft to his list of sins
Of all the numerous scam this idleman guy has executed here, can't one of his victim take the bull by the horn and silence this dude once and for all
The slowpoke scam people, squander the money and come back here to scam more innocent traders.

He's crime is getting too much.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mynd44:

I know who the scammer is now.

Expose him completely abeg!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
This guy need to be track
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
PrinceMario:
Of all the numerous scam this idleman guy has executed here, can't one of his victim take the bull by the horn and silence this dude once and for all
The slowpoke scam people, squander the money and come back here to scam more innocent traders.

He's crime is getting too much.

As in… .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
funlord:

Expose him completely abeg!
Idleman. She contacted him to buy her Fiverr funds, saw she was desperate and he decided to try his luck.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
bizzynix:
From the screenshots, it's most likely you notified her on the 17th about the issue that she was being impersonated! why didn't she come online asap to clear it up?
Today is 24th, do the maths!

My guy, you go fear fear angry

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Tabbaz:

So you brought it here? Crazy you grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Richiy:

It is really easy for you to sit behind your phone and make judgments. After everything posted here. Anyways, it's the way it is.

Judgement how ...I only asked questions ......

It is clear now that you arent the scammer

Case closed

Now that they have started hacking accounts ..let me goan add Chinese to my password

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
akinswaggs:
$505 payoneer available for sale or rent
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sochey(f): 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mynd44:

Idleman. She contacted him to buy her Fiverr funds, saw she was desperate and he decided to try his luck.
can he be tracked down?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
sochey:
can he be tracked down?
I wish
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sochey(f): 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sempumping:

Case closed

Now that they have started hacking accounts ..let me goan add Chinese to my password
you no well I swear cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by askme2: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
$2000 Neteller needed

Good rate should whatsapp me

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sochey(f): 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mynd44:

I wish
whats Now next
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sempumping:

Case closed

@Chinese, no add igbo to your password.. ..crazy u grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Finally, Finally
After all sorts of insult....Hmmm

Idleman.........I know you now have a new Monika, Probably Lazyman, but whichever way, GOD GO STILL CATCH YOU Oooooh

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
askme2:
$2000 Neteller needed

Good rate should whatsapp me

Come boss!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Tabbaz:

First come and buy my $500 payoneer

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eliteweb(m): 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
3RNEST:

At bold shocked then we all have to make our password strong before them hack us too.. Nairaland is no longer safe. ..

Guessing of password? Is not it.

Maybe it was a cloned NL.

But something is really fishy about dis whole story.....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
eliteweb:

Oga nothing cloned there, check well...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
JoshMedia:

Confirm
We are here to make $$
Na so baba mi.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Abul20(m): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
I read tire for this matter abeg $600 btc needed at soft rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
eliteweb:

It was not cloned. Her password was waaaaaay too easy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
3RNEST:

Oga nothing cloned there, check well...
No mind am
Person hack my own Sister Facebook Account from another state and was trying to scam me.
magine!!
Facebook for that matter!!
Oga, forget that one Ooh, people dey even hack bank account, not to talk of Nairaland Account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mynd44:

It was not cloned. Her password was waaaaaay too easy
Even if the password isn't easy, any time I hear hacker I dey always fear

Am not putting the blame on nairaland insecurity, you guys tried by notifying people of suspicious Login

As for that guy, he will still go and rob at the bank wey then go catch am, no be cause

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OAUTemitayo: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Idleman again??

(1) (2) (3) ... (3969) (3970) (3971) (3972) (3973) (3974) (3975) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.