Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5178898 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3972) (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) (3977) (3978) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mynd44:

It was not cloned. Her password was waaaaaay too easy
Mynd44 you embarrass me bruv. Even 12345 password isn't 'waaaayy' too easy.
I don't know what game your Richiy is playing here or why it took her a week until she successfully scammed folks tonight to cry wolf.... But whatever, stop defending her, man. Just stop.

Give me what you have on idleman. I dey laugh.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 2abet(m): 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Abeg big btc dey for sale.. Buh I'm selling too only known names tonight i no want headache.. Bring your gtb account follow you too and bring 352-354/$ come too
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TokyoBulls(m): 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
[How? Lets be real guys. quote author=Richiy post=60788029]

I saw it in my posts. Someone apparently logged into my nairaland account. [/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
To be free of scandal as a trader on here, avoid nagging female exchangers as much as possible ...

*picks race*
I was going to say this. Abeg any woman here, if you see my post, jump am pass!
Na woman wahala bring all this issue in the first place

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
On to the next....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TokyoBulls(m): 12:05am On Sep 25, 2017
We need to hear the full length of this cloning or stolen password story, guys. The fact that you are not involved today does not mean you should not show interest. You could be involved tomorrow. We need to know exactly what happened and who did what.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 12:12am On Sep 25, 2017
descrisom:
Exchange your itunes BIG CARDS $101-$1000
To Bitcoin or Bank Payment(Nigerians Only)
USA Itunes Cards $101-$1000
UK itunes Cards £101-£1000
I will pay you with correct, confirm good rate.
NOTE-Only Genuine, Activated, Unredeemed Good Cards. sad

Don't need bad cards. angry

You can exchange them either for Bitcoin or Money(Nigerians only)
Come, let me give you good rate. wink tongue
Still buying $10-$100 small denominations

https:///send?phone=2347034834038
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 12:13am On Sep 25, 2017
descrisom:
Kashually, $970 available

Can be sent as PayPal(FNF)

Or can be deposit to Usa Banks

(Transfer or cash deposit)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 12:20am On Sep 25, 2017
Mynd44:

J..., .

Evidence of payment please
Mynd44 rub my name/account number out of your post, man.
No make me vex o.

Cc. Puskin, seun. Tabbaz, funlord.
Abeg tell this boy to clean my name out.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 12:25am On Sep 25, 2017
Mynd44:

Evidence of payment please

Mynd edit this man's details from this post!

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 12:35am On Sep 25, 2017
What happened here?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 12:36am On Sep 25, 2017
MYND44 no even allow the lady talk sef as the matter get as e be ...

jidobaba you were wrong for calling mynd an accomplice in the first place and you were not diplomatic about it
there is no evidence pointing mynd vouch for the lady so you no get case and you are fighting your battle wrongly
since morning your argument was against mynd44 i am very sorry but that is annoying i dey vex where i dey ..
because i don't see how you he is related to this case ..

whether or not the lady is guilty in the court of law she has to be arrested for questioning first, that is when the police will do all series of investigation to determine whether or not she is guilty .. you just dey shout mynd up and down

the first thing you should have done is do a charge back immediately she has gone AWOL after that you can now PUT FIRE on the owner of the said account and ask various question like

1. does she have an alternative account because i don't see how your account will be hacked almost 10 days ago and you are just knowing ..
if her account was hacked that means the "hacker" changed her password , she must have been alert for all this process, are we saying that the hacker had access to her email too?

1B.) let's say the hacker didn't change her password, then the hacker logged in from another device using her password, we are assuming here that the hacker already "guessed" her password and knew it ... anytime i logged in from another device , i will get a mail saying i have logged in from another device, thanks to Nairaland ..

now looking at it from another scenario

2.) let's say the hacker was someone close to him and got access to his phone .. so the hacker used his phone from 16 september to 24th of september .. ( i am confuse here ) .. because when MYND said her password waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to easy, i dont want to believe she used 123456 or abcde as her password ..that will be ridiculous to say the least ..AGAIN mynd no give the lady chance to talk

this is the question jidobaba should have asked the said RICHY , but instead he was arguing with mynd who is a moderator

from the gathered evidence we can now conclude whether or not she should be added to tabbaz book of life ..
but you are not doing your investigation right and that is the reason why scamming will be prevailing here ..
because instead of us to ask the right question , we always look for what is not lost ..the pressure should be on the owner of the account not MYND and from the look of thing mynd was only trying to help due to the fact that he claimed he know her personally

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Babygal4eva(f): 12:37am On Sep 25, 2017
Freiden:

True talk.

They can be a pain in the ass

really... issalrt
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Babygal4eva(f): 12:40am On Sep 25, 2017
jidobaba:
I was going to say this. Abeg any woman here, if you see my post, jump am pass!
Na woman wahala bring all this issue in the first place

angry undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 12:43am On Sep 25, 2017
116$ btc available paxful wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 12:44am On Sep 25, 2017
Singapore1:
MYND44 no even allow the lady talk sef as the matter get as e be ...

jidobaba you were wrong for calling mynd an accomplice in the first place and you were not diplomatic about it
there is no evidence pointing mynd vouch for the lady so you no get case and you are fighting your battle wrongly
since morning your argument was against mynd44 i am very sorry but that is annoying i dey vex where i dey ..
because i don't see how you he is related to this case ..

whether or not the lady is guilty in the court of law she has to be arrested for questioning first, that is when the police will do all series of investigation to determine whether or not she is guilty .. you just dey shout mynd up and down

the first thing you should have done is do a charge back immediately she has gone AWOL after that you can now PUT FIRE on the owner of the said account and ask various question like

1. does she have an alternative account because i don't see how your account will be hacked almost 10 days ago and you are just knowing ..
if her account was hacked that means the "hacker" changed her password , she must have been alert for all this process, are we saying that the hacker had access to her email too?

1B.) let's say the hacker didn't change her password, then the hacker logged in from another device using her password, we are assuming here that the hacker already "guessed" her password and knew it ... anytime i logged in from another device , i will get a mail saying i have logged in from another device, thanks to Nairaland ..

now looking at it from another scenario

2.) let's say the hacker was someone close to him and got access to his phone .. so the hacker used his phone from 16 september to 24th of september .. ( i am confuse here )

this is the question jidobaba should have asked the said RICHY , but instead he was arguing with mynd who is a moderator
I never called Mynd44 an accomplice. I only asked him to stop defending her so early.
He then asked that I send my account number, saying he was going to make me a refund. Had my doubts but then I still sent it. So he got my name from there and posted here on nairaland, only to immediately say he wasn't going to make any payment?
That's just weak/lame on so many levels.
Let him just rub my name/account number out of his posts.

Cc. Seun, puskin, tabbaz, funlord.

Come to think of it, I've been on nairaland longer than this dude. Wetin be dis na?

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 12:45am On Sep 25, 2017
jidobaba:

I never called Mynd44 an accomplice. I only asked him to stop defending her so early.
He then asked that I send my account number, saying he was going to make me a refund. Had my doubts but then I still sent it. So he got my name from there and posted here on nairaland, only to immediately say he wasn't going to make any payment?
That's just weak/lame on so many levels.
Let him just rub my name/account number out of his posts.

Cc. Seun, puskin, tabbaz, funlord.

Come to think of it, I've been on nairaland longer than this dude. Wetin be dis na?

again fighting mynd44
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 12:51am On Sep 25, 2017
Singapore1:

again fighting mynd44

Dude... Just stfu man. Are you daft?

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:53am On Sep 25, 2017
Singapore1:

again fighting mynd44

Stop defending mynd44...

He's so wrong and we shld tell him when he's wrong ...

Lied abt wanting to refund the victim but only wanted to get his name and Acct number and post on public forum... wtf was that for ?

12 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 12:53am On Sep 25, 2017
Let everyone face there front abeg...

Singapore1 sad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by asids55: 12:58am On Sep 25, 2017
Horlami3370:

Is PayPal a giftcard or Payoneer ?

eBay gift card performs the same function as PayPal and payoneer on your eBay account
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 1:06am On Sep 25, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

1st withdrawal $100 & above; later withdrawals any amount.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature

Disclaimer: Despite my name being clone2020, neither you nor your login details will be cloned. When I first registered on nairaland I never thought I would be exchanging funds, if I knew then, I certainly wouldn't use a name like clone, it gives all sorts of bad impressions. You are in goods hands however, a good reputation shreds all doubts and suspicion. Heck You can register your name as "conman" be legit and still have customers. I only clone my enemies into miniaturized minions where they are made to run on hamster wheels for eternity.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PrinceMario(m): 1:08am On Sep 25, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Stop defending mynd44...

He's so wrong and we shld tell him when he's wrong ...

Lied abt wanting to refund the victim but only wanted to get his name and Acct number and post on public forum... wtf was that for ?
I felt Mynd44 actually wanted to refund, but Jidobaba has got no chill.
When you refer to me as a accomplice in a case I just want to help, I'd rather not refund to clear assumptions that I'm actually an accomplice.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 1:20am On Sep 25, 2017
Refund?
Dude cannot even pay for my drinks. I think we can agree on that.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chloride6: 1:36am On Sep 25, 2017
Nawa ooh.

This Richiy issue e get as e be.

Please house how do we prevent this kind of scam.

Idleman, ijebu igbo is not up to 1000 from lagos.

Sleep on that. undecided

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mindtricks: 2:19am On Sep 25, 2017
jidobaba:

Mynd44 rub my name/account number out of your post, man.
No make me vex o.

Cc. Puskin, seun. Tabbaz, funlord.
Abeg tell this boy to clean my name out.

Hard to fathom why Mynd44 will stoop so low as to post such details, losing my respect for him.

Highly disappointed. Even nairaland rules disapprove of that and he cannot justify it.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Paypall(m): 2:20am On Sep 25, 2017
$660 btc @ 350#
Paxful only

BIG ITUNES CARD or eCODE NEEDED
$110 - $250.

Instant Payment (bank or bitcoin)
Code, ecode, physical card with/without amount.
$10-$1000

#bitcoin btc PayPal Payoneer skrill PerfectMoney iPhone Neteller visa
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mindtricks: 2:21am On Sep 25, 2017
PrinceMario:
I felt Mynd44 actually wanted to refund, but Jidobaba has got no chill.
When you refer to me as a accomplice in a case I just want to help, I'd rather not refund to clear assumptions that I'm actually an accomplice.

And the best response to such "accusation" will be to, after obtaining his account details post them on nairaland? He cannot justify that. He should be mature.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:32am On Sep 25, 2017
akinswaggs:

First come and buy my $500 payoneer

your rate high boss. i dey buy 335 maximum for now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 3:54am On Sep 25, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 3:54am On Sep 25, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
To be free of scandal as a trader on here, avoid nagging female exchangers as much as possible ...

*picks race*

Name names & stand by it uncle daddy wa.....!! cool

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Richiy(f): 4:47am On Sep 25, 2017
jidobaba:

Who is (S)he?
Please furnish me with details on my whatsapp.
Ready to go gung-ho on this shît right here.

Hi,

Please lets talk on whatsapp, I have evidence you can use.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3972) (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) (3977) (3978) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.