Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5178246 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) (3977) (3978) (3979) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 25, 2017
Babygal4eva:

really... issalrt

Emphasis laid on the word......NAGGING!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 25, 2017
I'm up grin grin

No fighting today please
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 5:52am On Sep 25, 2017
jidobaba:
Mynd44 you embarrass me bruv. Even 12345 password isn't 'waaaayy' too easy.
I don't know what game your Richiy is playing here or why it took her a week until she successfully scammed folks tonight to cry wolf.... But whatever, stop defending her, man. Just stop.

Give me what you have on idleman. I dey laugh.
Please don't be funny. The easiest password to guess are passwords that start with your name and birthyear or your names and "1234". If you think scammed won't go through such lengths to scam others, you obviously haven't met a lot of them.

To think I have gotten instances where peoole tried to login with my username here too and also do a password reset.

As for your Name, I meant to remove it but forgot (yeah, my mistake) I was asleep when this post came in
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 6:00am On Sep 25, 2017
Singapore1:
MYND44 no even allow the lady talk sef as the matter get as e be ...

jidobaba you were wrong for calling mynd an accomplice in the first place and you were not diplomatic about it
there is no evidence pointing mynd vouch for the lady so you no get case and you are fighting your battle wrongly
since morning your argument was against mynd44 i am very sorry but that is annoying i dey vex where i dey ..
because i don't see how you he is related to this case ..

whether or not the lady is guilty in the court of law she has to be arrested for questioning first, that is when the police will do all series of investigation to determine whether or not she is guilty .. you just dey shout mynd up and down

the first thing you should have done is do a charge back immediately she has gone AWOL after that you can now PUT FIRE on the owner of the said account and ask various question like

1. does she have an alternative account because i don't see how your account will be hacked almost 10 days ago and you are just knowing ..
if her account was hacked that means the "hacker" changed her password , she must have been alert for all this process, are we saying that the hacker had access to her email too?

1B.) let's say the hacker didn't change her password, then the hacker logged in from another device using her password, we are assuming here that the hacker already "guessed" her password and knew it ... anytime i logged in from another device , i will get a mail saying i have logged in from another device, thanks to Nairaland ..

now looking at it from another scenario

2.) let's say the hacker was someone close to him and got access to his phone .. so the hacker used his phone from 16 september to 24th of september .. ( i am confuse here ) .. because when MYND said her password waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to easy, i dont want to believe she used 123456 or abcde as her password ..that will be ridiculous to say the least ..AGAIN mynd no give the lady chance to talk

this is the question jidobaba should have asked the said RICHY , but instead he was arguing with mynd who is a moderator

from the gathered evidence we can now conclude whether or not she should be added to tabbaz book of life ..
but you are not doing your investigation right and that is the reason why scamming will be prevailing here ..
because instead of us to ask the right question , we always look for what is not lost ..the pressure should be on the owner of the account not MYND and from the look of thing mynd was only trying to help due to the fact that he claimed he know her personally
1. Her password was NOT changed and yes, she did not notice her account Was gotten into by the thief.

1b. This was her fault. She didn't go check her mail to confirm alert, she assumed it was some PM.

2. As hard to believe as it is, some peoole actually dont use Nairaland often. Come in when they need information only and leave. And her password being easy, it was her name and birth year. Does it get easier than that?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 6:03am On Sep 25, 2017
jidobaba:
Refund?

Dude cannot even pay for my drinks. I think we can agree on that.
This attitude is what made me say eff this.

You want to keep running your fingers, please do.

I am done with you. PERMANENTLY!

I have given you the explanation for this mix up as an admin, you were not even scammed as you can get your money back easily.

If not for Asids55 no one will know this was going on but you want to start shouting my name up and down, please keep it up
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 6:07am On Sep 25, 2017
To think I was even trying to help before.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 25, 2017
SELL BITCOIN TO ME TODAY!

I BUY BIG AND SMALL VOLUME
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:22am On Sep 25, 2017
Bitcoin needed at 34*/$

Paxful Wallet Preferably

Click on my WhatsApp Link below let's deal...........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by helpee(m): 6:31am On Sep 25, 2017
Mynd44:

This attitude is what made me say eff this.

You want to keep running your fingers, please do.

I am done with you. PERMANENTLY!

I have given you the explanation for this mix up as an admin, you were not even scammed as you can get your money back easily.

If not for Asids55 no one will know this was going on but you want to start shouting my name up and down, please keep it up
Never mind the guy. In order to prove you can refund but you just didnt want to do so again due to his attitude; can you send me the equivalent of whatever you guys are shouting about in form of skrill or neteler.? I will just come here to give testimony and Shut the guy off for saying you cant even buy his drink. That is insult and you must not allow that go unchallenged. Challenge him by sending me skrill. That is the easier way out this early morning since you people no go allow us buy skrill in peace

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 6:35am On Sep 25, 2017
helpee:
Never mind the guy. In order to prove you can refund but you just didnt want to do so again due to his attitude; can you send me the equivalent of whatever you guys are shouting about in form of skrill or neteler.? I will just come here to give testimony and Shut the guy off for saying you cant even buy his drink. That is insult and you must not allow that go unchallenged. Challenge him by sending me skrill. That is the easier way out this early morning since you people no go allow us buy skrill in peace

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 6:37am On Sep 25, 2017
Mynd44:
To think I was even trying to help before.

@mynd44 You have a great fault as far as this issue is concerned. Where were you on the day this richiy mentioned you to vouch for a transaction between him/her and I with one trader? I believe you as a mod suppose to respond swiftly to this kind of post involving your name and safeguard Nairaland entirely. Though, I was not scammed by this idiot because I know his types.
Your apology is highly needed!

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DCTrendy(m): 6:41am On Sep 25, 2017
bring your coin, and $500 Neteller too

Paxful, GTB

whatzapp my sig.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 6:44am On Sep 25, 2017
legendary11:

@mynd44 You have a great fault as far as this issue is concerned. Where were you on the day this richiy mentioned you to vouch for a transaction between him/her and I with one trader? I believe you as a mod suppose to respond swiftly to this kind of post involving your name and safeguard Nairaland entirely. Though, I was not scammed by this idiot because I know his types.
Your apology is highly needed!
Do you want my account to see how many quotes I get daily?

Did you see where the person who made me aware of this quoted me twice before I noticed and went to ask her offline.

Is this the first time I am being dragged into nonsense like this; one guy has flat out said he was me before to try to scam people. Dont you think someone who says I can vouch for him/her will call me to tell me to vouch. Ask anyone who has me on whatsapp; you can send me a message and I wont reply for hours.

You even saw her mail with idealman, someone who would unknowing go to meet a scammer to help her checkout money now has a paypal account to scam person with?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:45am On Sep 25, 2017
Skrill $500, Neteller $200, Paypal (FnF) and BTC available for urgent sales! See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tytswagz(m): 6:49am On Sep 25, 2017
Everyday fight fight... When then scan me I kuku no cry here... 126 dollar btc available for sale... paxful wallet

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:00am On Sep 25, 2017
BUY/SELL:

*Skrill/Neteller $20 Skrill/Neteller $50
Skrill/Neteller $100 - $500 etc. Available!

**Paypal US Verified (FnF) - Available!

Do you have Skrill/Neteller etc for sale or to buy?

Just Call/Text/SmS. See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2017
119$ available paxful wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2017
helpee:
grin grin help!! Indeed your moniker is working... Lolx
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dimco(m): 7:01am On Sep 25, 2017
BUYING BTC at 345/$

Come whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:02am On Sep 25, 2017
jidobaba:

Dude... Just stfu man. Are you daft?
You are the daft one here... You are very very daft that if we have your type in our family I would have to change my surname...
I don't know the magnitude of your sin that God had to take your brain .. I guess we have to add your case to prayer point..
How can you be so Brainless and not get my sarcasm?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 7:03am On Sep 25, 2017
DCTrendy:
bring your coin, and $500 Neteller too

Paxful, GTB

whatzapp my sig.

Come WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:03am On Sep 25, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Stop defending mynd44...

He's so wrong and we shld tell him when he's wrong ...

Lied abt wanting to refund the victim but only wanted to get his name and Acct number and post on public forum... wtf was that for ?
I am being sarcastic bro...
What I am simply saying why is mynd trying so hard to defend the Girl
That is unlike him

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 7:04am On Sep 25, 2017
Mynd44:

Do you want my account to see how many quotes I get daily?

Did you see where the person who made me aware of this quoted me twice before I noticed and went to ask her offline.

Is this the first time I am being dragged into nonsense like this; one guy has flat out said he was me before to try to scam people. Dont you think someone who says I can vouch for him/her will call me to tell me to vouch. Ask anyone who has me on whatsapp; you can send me a message and I wont reply for hours.

You even saw her mail with idealman, someone who would unknowing go to meet a scammer to help her checkout money now has a paypal account to scam person with?

I understand your plight....... That's why you guys have a lots of work to do because idleman & co. can not rule Nairaland forever. I'm not here to teach you your jobs....……................track him down!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 7:09am On Sep 25, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
To be free of scandal as a trader on here, avoid nagging female exchangers as much as possible ...

*picks race*

Name names & stand by it uncle daddy wa & for good measures make PUBLIC what you and Mr Freiden seem to have your boxers in a twist about........!!Cos I can't remember at anytime asking either of you to add my number FIRST & come act like mitchy asses in my WhatsApp... cool

"Nagging women"!!! Really? Of course, it's the default nomenclature that chauvinistic reptilian XY chromosomes resort to using cos they have a mental problem reconciling with ballsy take no prisoner females serving their asses to them on a platter!!!!

I'm a problem!! I totally agree, but ONLY to ninnies who don't know how to act right, don't start one & there ain't gonna ever be none!!!! Stay your lane & we are all gonna be cool!!

You want nagging, you just asked for more pain in your weak asses, @ Etinosajay savaged your whole cerebrum, you didn't call him names or sub, you ran away from the group with your tail tucked between your legs after begging admin to save you but were ignored like a tantrum throwing man CHILD!!!

It's only lily livered weak ass MITCHES without cojones that grow liver to pick on women for no reason save for their BRUISED EGO.

Next time, Call me out by name, I full ground & remain for house!! You will get what you are asking for!!! Iranu! Yeyenatu.... cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 7:10am On Sep 25, 2017
Mynd44:

1. Her password was NOT changed and yes, she did not notice her account Was gotten into by the thief.

1b. This was her fault. She didn't go check her mail to confirm alert, she assumed it was some PM.

2. As hard to believe as it is, some peoole actually dont use Nairaland often. Come in when they need information only and leave. And her password being easy, it was her name and birth year. Does it get easier than that?

Egbon,something is fishy....
That password is strong enough joor...
Who tell e easy...her name and her birthday...
So the scammer knew her real name and her birthday
Tooooo?
Even my password hen simple pass that one..
(Scammer Trust me,No be my name i used)
And don't defend her so easily,
I don't believe in this ur sayings joor...
Make we talk truth...
Actually i don't say Mydn44 knew anything
About it but truth be told ,One admin dey involved
Abi una don forget the admin that scammed for
Auto section before ?
Diaris God oooo!!!!

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 25, 2017
$450 PayPal available, fnf, gns!

Rate: fairer than bobrisky!!! grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 7:13am On Sep 25, 2017
$1,000 fnf Paypal Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:14am On Sep 25, 2017
Mynd44:

I have lost the "appetite " of asking other questions
That jidobaba na Mumu
Have a nice day ahead
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 7:15am On Sep 25, 2017
Singapore1:

I am being sarcastic bro...
What I am simply saying why is mynd trying so hard to defend the Girl
That is unlike him
If I was not involved in this, I wont be defending her, I will just rather sit back or ask everyone to meet offline and argue this but the very issue that I was dragged into this from the start by the impersonator using me as vouch is crazy.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by emgraphics(m): 7:16am On Sep 25, 2017
2100$ btc available paxful wallet
@350/$
whatsapp 07060594146
You can come with your Escrow (it's allowed)
fast deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mazamb: 7:16am On Sep 25, 2017
$35 btc (blockchain) available for quick sell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) (3977) (3978) (3979) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.