Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5157383 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FreeWorld23: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
Anybody can be a scammer here and I have said that times without number. money is evil and full with bad temptation.

I dont want to hear that crap that someone can vouch for u cos if you disappear, those vouching for you won't pay the person back.

Any online deals like this are risk and you shouldn't expect people to always be the one to pay you first because some deals you did with few people here were successful.

Everyone gat their reputation if we all should use that one to deal. Someone isnt ready to pay you first doesn't mean they aren't serious.

Only few are genuine here and it takes nothing for those we even knew to be trustworthy to disappear with your cash.

Money is evil and anybody can be a scammer.
The game here is a risk game even if 1m nlders can vouch for u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hian
If I hear.....you that is agbalagbi baba Agbalagba

tosinjay:

Ok confirm, he's the grandest papa while you re still our aunty, i just stopped suckling not long ago so i no be uncle oo. Just looking up to y'all.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
E no suppose reach that level. Though some prices are annoying, this is business. If you are not okay with the price, move ahead.

FreeWorld23:
aren't u selling 400/$ again? When you are too greedy, your dollar will remain in your house and the price will keep falling.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FreeWorld23: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
oxsam88:
E no suppose reach that level. Though some prices are annoying, this is business. If you are not okay with the price, move ahead.

angry angry angry

Udiboy:

Hahaa, bros don't take it personal. Y is your body peppering you nau? I thought it's rainy season in naija now and the weather is cool. Biko take a chilled coke in my name.
send me 10$ to buy coke grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Just strolling through. Be careful of d mumu wey dey send clone fiverr withdrawal emails to you ooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
lizmovic:
What makes me shady abeg? On the mumu aspect, i concur, but e fit be u ooo. I met someone who the same format was used on, he lost $600 itunes gift card.

Please who knows UCHIHA? I do not understand him again o. We have had successful dealings BUT on this fateful day. He told me he had 100$ iTunes card , later he said he it was a mistake and he has vanilla gift card. I told him i will buy the vanilla card & he should send it along with the receipt. The receipt was not clear! & the card photo he sent was incomplete. Later on he sent me a blurry detail & typed out the details. I tried using the card & it was void! I checked the card one the site https://www.onevanilla.com & it was not valid! NOW UCHIHA is not responding to my whatsapp messages,texts,phone calls,etc. This is someone i have had good dealings with & he has even mentioned me here asper our successful transactions! Now he is MIA with my 25k! WAS THIS JUST A BUILDUP TO HIS SCAM OR SOMETHING ELSE IS HAPPENING HERE

HERE IS HIS PROFILE : https://www.nairaland.com/uchiha

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aleshsenior2000(m): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Exchanger101:

Please who knows UCHIHA? I do not understand him again o. We have had successful dealings BUT on this fateful day. He told me he had 100$ iTunes card , later he said he it was a mistake and he has vanilla gift card. I told him i will buy the vanilla card & he should send it along with the receipt. The receipt was not clear! & the card photo he sent was incomplete. Later on he sent me a blurry detail & typed out the details. I tried using the card & it was void! I checked the card one the site https://www.onevanilla.com & it was not valid! NOW UCHIHA is not responding to my whatsapp messages,texts,phone calls,etc. This is someone i have had good dealings with & he has even mentioned me here asper our successful transactions! Now he is MIA with my 25k! WAS THIS JUST A BUILDUP TO HIS SCAM OR SOMETHING ELSE IS HAPPENING HERE

Betrayal of trust. just keep calling him, after that tarnish the dude image everywhere.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Hian
If I hear.....you that is agbalagbi baba Agbalagba

We re just coming up.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
Exchanger101:

Interesting. User Registered since 2010 scamming user that registered less dan 3 weeks ago I will wait for his own side of story
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 12:04am On Aug 10, 2016
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by superfemo(m): 1:11am On Aug 10, 2016
I need Payoneer fund @ 330/$, qoute me if you have
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 3:50am On Aug 10, 2016
tumababa:

Interesting. User Registered since 2010 scamming user that registered less dan 3 weeks ago I will wait for his own side of story

Im baffled as well man. Why he wont pick my calls is beyond me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 3:55am On Aug 10, 2016
aleshsenior2000:
Betrayal of trust. just keep calling him, after that tarnish the dude image everywhere.

When he finally replies iWill just delete all this comments. I just want my money back.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kennyman2000(m): 4:42am On Aug 10, 2016
Be careful everyone. All these I SENT CARD TO HIM, HE DOESN'T CREDIT ME, I CHECKED THE CARD, IT ISN'T VALID SCENERIO HERE IS AWERITEFE HANDWORK. HE IS JUST TRYING TO APPEAR INNOCENT HERE SO THAT HE CAN USE SUCH POSTS TO TRICK NEWBIE WHO IS GENUINELY LOOKING FOR FUND TO SEND HIS MONEY FIRST. NEXT TIME, YOU WILL SEE HIM SAYING HE HAS FUNDS FOR SALE AND ASK THE NEWBIE TO SEND HIS PAYMENT FIRST DIRECTING HIM OR HER TO THE POSTS AS EVIDENCE THAT HE IS RELIABLE. THATS THE LATEST TRICK IN TOWN.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FreeWorld23: 4:54am On Aug 10, 2016
aleshsenior2000:
exactly my point. Money is evil.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FreeWorld23: 5:05am On Aug 10, 2016
kennyman2000:
Be careful everyone. All these I SENT CARD TO HIM, HE DOESN'T CREDIT ME, I CHECKED THE CARD, IT ISN'T VALID SCENERIO HERE IS AWERITEFE HANDWORK. HE IS JUST TRYING TO APPEAR INNOCENT HERE SO THAT HE CAN USE SUCH POSTS TO TRICK NEWBIE WHO IS GENUINELY LOOKING FOR FUND TO SEND HIS MONEY FIRST. NEXT TIME, YOU WILL SEE HIM SAYING HE HAS FUNDS FOR SALE AND ASK THE NEWBIE TO SEND HIS PAYMENT FIRST DIRECTING HIM OR HER TO THE POSTS AS EVIDENCE THAT HE IS RELIABLE. THATS THE LATEST TRICK IN TOWN.
you mean this guy https://www.nairaland.com/uchiha is aweritefe? The op is a newbie and I am still wondering how a new comer will quickly know how this platform works.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FreeWorld23: 5:26am On Aug 10, 2016
Uchiha resurrected his account after 2012 and started selling iTunes card.
All exchanger101 post deleted except few, where they had a successful dealing before this mess Is unknown.

The fear on nlders is the beginning of wisdom.

Our govt needs to open eye in this country and take security issue serious. In other countries, you can only buy a mobile line with your national identity card or passport if you are a foreigner. Once you commit any crime, people dont need your photo before they track you cos your mobile no is what police need and it will bring out all your profile in their system.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 5:35am On Aug 10, 2016
Hmmm....Scammers looking for December money to flex.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lstar4real(m): 6:18am On Aug 10, 2016
I need $606 PayPal Fund

¥2500 rmb

$500 Payoneer. ..quote me if you have Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kennyman2000(m): 7:20am On Aug 10, 2016
FreeWorld23:
you mean this guy https://www.nairaland.com/uchiha is aweritefe? The op is a newbie and I am still wondering how a new comer will quickly know how this platform works.

Seems you don't understand how scammers operate.
Well, just see what I said above as a new lesson. Cheers

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 7:28am On Aug 10, 2016
kennyman2000:

You're so right bro. Ran my own check on both accounts and what I saw wasn't encouraging for business at all.. So I'd advise everyone to apply extreme caution in dealing with Exchanger101 and uchiha.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 10, 2016
@ kreate
Why did you switched off your phone since yesterday @ about 1418hrs after you told me you were going to refund my #28,500 as you were unable to meet up with my skrill demand?
You were even seen last on Nairaland at about 12:15am yet you deem it not fit to communicate with me.
Chai, our initial successful transaction has deceived me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by osusu(m): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2016
nairaland!!! Accusations and counter accusations,
if u wanna deal with any one online u have 2 options;
escrow
face to face (be smart)
if d other party wont agree 2 any of those conditions, walk away!!!
Xcept in rare cases, my 2 kobo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Niiade(m): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2016
I need payoneer funds

Just got my card and I need a few to try online then I will need more
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2016
cheesy cheesy kiss

Shebi we told you that time tongue

We research the guy tell you say nah Emmanuel, you took us for jokers

Sorry hope he'll refund you though. Maybe his phone ran out of battery wink

Which account details did he give you make we epp you small

Cc infiniticoncept tumababa drag8

erooOluwa:
@ kreate
Why did you switched off your phone since yesterday @ about 1418hrs after you told me you were going to refund my #28,500 as you were unable to meet up with my skrill demand?
You were even seen last on Nairaland at about 12:15am yet you deem it not fit to communicate with me.
Chai, our initial successful transaction has deceived me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 8:12am On Aug 10, 2016
True
Only if people will do their own due deligience 1st but then....they'll want others to do it for them

FreeWorld23:
Anybody can be a scammer here and I have said that times without number. money is evil and full with bad temptation.

I dont want to hear that crap that someone can vouch for u cos if you disappear, those vouching for you won't pay the person back.

Any online deals like this are risk and you shouldn't expect people to always be the one to pay you first because some deals you did with few people here were successful.

Everyone gat their reputation if we all should use that one to deal. Someone isnt ready to pay you first doesn't mean they aren't serious.

Only few are genuine here and it takes nothing for those we even knew to be trustworthy to disappear with your cash.

Money is evil and anybody can be a scammer.
The game here is a risk game even if 1m nlders can vouch for u.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pavore9: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2016
It still baffles me how people are yet to understand that they loose more in the long run when they opt to being fraudulent! sad

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2016
Pavore9:
It still baffles me how people are yet to understand that they loose more in the long run when they opt to being fraudulent! sad

Unfortunately, scammers don't understand this Advice 101 course.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2016
Bookiemart01:
cheesy cheesy kiss

Shebi we told you that time tongue

We research the guy tell you say nah Emmanuel, you took us for jokers

Sorry hope he'll refund you though. Maybe his phone ran out of battery wink

Which account details did he give you make we epp you small

Cc infiniticoncept tumababa drag8

I went ahead again because my transaction then was successful.
You said may be his phone ran out of battery, but his last seen on Nairaland was 12:15am, why didn't he get to me through other means?
His account details are Stanbic ibtc, 0018548906 EMMANUEL AWHARITEFE.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2016
How can they when the Nigerian system aids them?
All they need do is:
1) Keep buying new simcard
2) Change moniker (I understand they have created monikers now to be used in 2020 to form "old member"(
3) Have lots of account with different banks andthen substitute their 1st and middle names. And they know banks will not release their details to you.
4) Give you their friends account details

They have market because people will not stop been sheepish. Always looking for cheap $

And how won't people look for cheap dollars when the old members like justi will be giving high rates tongue

How won't justi quote high rates when Nigeria had decided to use all our FX for pilgrimage.

Above all things, people need to be very very very careful

Pavore9:

justi4jesu:

Unfortunately, scammers don't understand this Advice 101 course.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2016
OMG!!!!!!
Just look at you!!!!
He even gave you his real name and you didn't bother to do a research?

Wow wow wow!!!!!

We told you he's Emanuele nah. He lied to you and sweet talked you.

The guy is a sweet talker

Pele ooo... your money has entered zanga ooo

erooOluwa:

I went ahead again because my transaction then was successful.
You said may be his phone ran out of battery, but his last seen on Nairaland was 12:15am, why didn't he get to me through other means?
His account details are Stanbic ibtc, 0018548906 EMMANUEL AWHARITEFE.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dagr8(m): 8:47am On Aug 10, 2016
You sent money to Emmanuel Awahrthief shocked. Sorry man, but please permit me I won't sympathise with you cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.