Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5171379 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2016
You better chill
Shebi you know that name......why did you make d deposit when you knew you are buying from a fraudster?
Which account did you pay the 1st money into?
I remember people contacted you then when kreate kept referring people to you as evidence that he is not a scammer.

Why didn’t you tell them about this account details ?

Oya send mail to stanbicbank ....I hope Emmanuel hasnt.withdrawn the money yet

erooOluwa:

@ Mariesio

Make your research well before insinuating, did you discover any where that I ever had a deal with him apart from the one I had before now?
Have a look at the bank transaction:
cc dragnet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Matilda62: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2016
FreeWorld23:
they brag about having millions of dollar to transfer but if you bring them client, they will start saying bullshiit. Nobody wan fall maga again. So we should all use our senses and trade wisely. Tho they are "few" honest ppl I can't bet my balls on here

You absolutely ryt ..offshore is nt clear and can be stressful .bt its hard to get inflow nt plus if at all u find ..rate is especially high ..this offshore already provides necessary details ..only lien and block of fund is left for d buyer ..seller sends first ..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2016
I don't care what he thinks.

My question is which account did he pay into for the initial transaction?

If it's same account as this....why didn’t he just tell people that.

Is erooOluwa trying to tell us here that if kreate had sent the funds to him as agreed, he would have come up here to tell us kreate is awaritefe?

I think karma is a darling. Really kiss

Mariesio:

Bookiemart meant no harm, one can only judge if there are evidences . Even in law court, cases are decided based on evidences not to talk of online platform where everyone hide behind network. We cannot just take your word for it. We need to see evidence.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2016
Even your eyes too grin

justi4jesu:

Wetin do my tongue *rolls eyes*
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2016
Bookiemart01:

Is erooOluwa trying to tell us here that if kreate had sent the funds to him as agreed, he would have come up here to tell us kreate is awaritefe?

I didn't dispute his names then, I only mentioned that I had a successful transaction with him. No one asked me of his account name but I was only asked of his mail address with which we transacted together and I provided it to dagr8.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2016
Bookiemart01:

I didn't dispute his names then, I only mentioned that I had a successful transaction with him. No one asked me of his account name but I was only asked of his mail address with which we transacted together and I provided it to dagr8 when he asked me of it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2016
listen to yourself...so you really thought awatiefe would spare you from the scam?
you transacted with him knowing truly well he is a scammer?
you bought stolen funds from a thief knowingly

isnt that what the law calls "accomplice"
If Nigeria was a good country, your ass woulda been in jail by now already

Now I wish the money was 100s of thousands...you would have learnt several lessons
I pray you dont get back that 28k
you deserve to be scammed over and over nah your type dey buy 2011 camry for 500k on olx and jiji

Dont quote me again please

erooOluwa:

I didn't dispute his names then, I only mentioned that I had a successful transaction with him. No one asked me of his account name but I was only asked of his mail address with which we transacted together and I provided it to dagr8 when he asked me of it.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by initialize(m): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2016
PayPal/Payoneer needed at a reasonable rate...

Abeg scammers; free me o!

I hail pple wey dey keep here clean,

Tuale!! All of una.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2016
Good Morning....

9700RMB is available for shopping ONLY@ 1YUAN / N58

The fund is only available for those who want to make purchase / payment to merchant via taobao.com

Minimum request : 750RMB
Maximum request : 2000RMB

*** Please the offer price is not negotiable.

*** Please don't contact me if your request is below 750RMB.

SHOPPING ONLY SHOPPING ONLY SHOPPING ONLY

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dagr8(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2016
erooOluwa:

You provided the email after I asked how many times? so how will I be encouraged to ask for more and besides you were a suspect too,because I will chat with you and the next person that will call me is Kreate asking me to stop asking you (meaning you were telling him everything I was discussing with you)
If you were open, may be we would have known is Emmanuel from the onset.
This one don happen, just take it or try contact Stanbic, you might be lucky.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
puskin:
Due to popular demand by all and sundry who in one way or another deal with currency/e-currency exchange, this thread is for you.

I implore all who will are seeking to do deals in here to do so with all honest intentions.and sincerity.

I know there would be deviants, so I implore all to be your brother's keeper in here.
You smell something fishy, you speak up/report.
Any deal too good to be true, probably is.
Conduct your due diligence before you deal.
....and most importantly, you buy and sell at your own risk.

.......and I implore all to stop derailing other threads simply because they want to sell and make their currency prices/ads known.

Nairaland still has rules & regulations, if in doubt.......read it again.

You're all invited.

Happy dealing to all and Deal SAFELY.

Well.......that was the opening post on this thread.

Some have conducted their due diligence and tried to protect themselves before transactions and have being spared the heartache of some fishy transactions...........while others have not been so.... errrrrrm.......due diligent.

Well, everyone might wanna read that first post again to remind us the reason why we are here.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Softhands(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
superfemo:
I need Payoneer fund @ 330/$, qoute me if you have
late comer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by whizqueen(f): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
initialize:
PayPal/Payoneer needed at a reasonable rate...

Abeg scammers; free me o!

I hail pple wey dey keep here clean,

Tuale!! All of una.
Be like say I go join you o. For the first time, the need is crazy

Please I need life time PayPal funds. Good rate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pavore9: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
Emmanuel awaritefe is also ufoumalala! angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
Pavore9:
Emmauel awaritefe is also ufoumalala! angry

yes and he has deleted dat account

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
NETELLER FUND IS NEEDED.

OFFER PRICE @ $1 / N345.

Scammer You're Also Welcome cool cool

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nsonaso(m): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
whizqueen:

Contact me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Bookiemart01:
listen to yourself...so you really thought awatiefe would spare you from the scam?
you transacted with him knowing truly well he is a scammer?
you bought stolen funds from a thief knowingly

isnt that what the law calls "accomplice"
If Nigeria was a good country, your ass woulda been in jail by now already

Now I wish the money was 100s of thousands...you would have learnt several lessons
I pray you dont get back that 28k
you deserve to be scammed over and over nah your type dey buy 2011 camry for 500k on olx and jiji

Dont quote me again please

Girl you harsh ooo grin. But thats the bitter truth
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by whizqueen(f): 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nsonaso:

Contact me
How much do you have? What's your rate? Let's conclude here first smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aleshsenior2000(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
To whom it may concern: I will strongly advice anyone that needs to do any transaction with anyone to always do a due diligence background check. like confirmation of the account number, that is, the account number tally with the name. also write on the business thread to know if anyone ever done successful business transaction with such person or maybe anyone can vouch for the person.If nobody or previous successful then it's 50-50. On your On. Avoid Impersonation. Dont buy hacked PayPal, it will bounce back.
Scammers are opening new account every minute. Tumababa. pls add more, Bookiemart01, pls add more. Besides you're yet to acknowledge my email, if it possible. My little advise.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kennyman2000(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
@initialize, be careful with that moniker "davebluff" that just quoted you. Well, I trust you sha. Make devil no do person. You too na Fbi.

@everyone. Keep an eye on that davebluff. Another aweritefe spotted.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by initialize(m): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
kennyman2000:
@initialize, be careful with that moniker "davebluff" that just quoted you. Well, I trust you sha. Make devil no do person. You too na Fbi.

@everyone. Keep an eye on that davebluff. Another aweritefe spotted.

Thanks bro... He already send me message on whatsapp expecting me to send him money for an imaginary payoneer fund.

Thanks for showing concern. I appreciate

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by initialize(m): 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
whizqueen:

For me to post here for funds you suppose know say e get as e be but he be like say this place na hunting ground to scammers... dem don already search my number wey no dey my post they offer me paypal and payoneer funds...

Na make person dey sip Moet to shine eye before coming here to transact o!

No dulling for here baby
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by initialize(m): 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
There's possibility that these scammers now buy old nairalander's monikers from older members cos you will see an old moniker quote you with about 80% of such moniker's post modified/deleted.

As it seems, one can't even give an old moniker benefit of doubts cos these scammers can acquire old monikers of redundant members and use it for scam related activities.

Serious caution is need here. I will have to take my resonable rates paypal quest elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
initialize:
There's possibility that these scammers now buy old nairalander's monikers from older members cos you will see an old moniker quote you with about 80% of such moniker's post modified/deleted.

As it seems, one can't even give an old moniker benefit of doubts cos these scammers can acquire old monikers of redundant members and use it for scam related activities.

Serious caution is need here. I will have to take my resonable rates paypal quest elsewhere.
you go fear fear!!! grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
FreeWorld23:
Uchiha resurrected his account after 2012 and started selling iTunes card.
All exchanger101 post deleted except few, where they had a successful dealing before this mess Is unknown.

The fear on nlders is the beginning of wisdom.

Our govt needs to open eye in this country and take security issue serious. In other countries, you can only buy a mobile line with your national identity card or passport if you are a foreigner. Once you commit any crime, people dont need your photo before they track you cos your mobile no is what police need and it will bring out all your profile in their system.

My posts were deleted by the admin for spamming! Thats all!

You can all ask https://www.nairaland.com/osgilliat if i am genuine or not!

I have attached an image of suucesful dealing with Uchiha & an image of my ban by the admin which deleted my posts! So please dont go around smearing peoples name if you dont know the truth! Right now Uchiha is MIA! & owes me 25k!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
Cjsmack:

You're so right bro. Ran my own check on both accounts and what I saw wasn't encouraging for business at all.. So I'd advise everyone to apply extreme caution in dealing with Exchanger101 and uchiha.

FreeWorld23:
Uchiha resurrected his account after 2012 and started selling iTunes card.
All exchanger101 post deleted except few, where they had a successful dealing before this mess Is unknown.

The fear on nlders is the beginning of wisdom.

Our govt needs to open eye in this country and take security issue serious. In other countries, you can only buy a mobile line with your national identity card or passport if you are a foreigner. Once you commit any crime, people dont need your photo before they track you cos your mobile no is what police need and it will bring out all your profile in their system.

My posts were deleted by the admin for spamming! Thats all!

You can all ask https://www.nairaland.com/osgilliat if i am genuine or not!

I have attached an image of suucesful dealing with Uchiha & an image of my ban by the admin which deleted my posts! So please dont go around smearing peoples name if you dont know the truth! Right now Uchiha is MIA! & owes me 25k!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
justi4jesu:

Dragnet match your brake smallllll grin grin

ErooOluwa has been my client for more than a year now. He's not what you think. That scammer of a guy tricked him into this.

I saw his history with you but police no dey gree dat kain thing grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
initialize:

My account is fresh! I did not buy any old account. I am the victim here!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
FreeWorld23:
you mean this guy https://www.nairaland.com/uchiha is aweritefe? The op is a newbie and I am still wondering how a new comer will quickly know how this platform works.

Which one is newcomer? I am not retarded so whats there not to understand? Is it rocket science? All i do is search and contact sellers. Hows that difficult? Who is aweritife? Uchihas account is a yoruba name! Someone shouod jist contact him to refund my bar or im involving the police! And iSwear e no go funny!

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.