Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5170363 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 11:42am On Nov 18, 2016
justi4jesu:
Scammers everywhere.................................

In order news, someone has just been scammed here...Chaiii cry cry

Huh.......who?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2016
wamiikechukwu:
Any one that can forge an ID card to verify my account I will sell u skrill dollar @350 for a week . DEAL!!

The $$ amount go reach $2000 in a week?? @350 cheesy

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bozz007(m): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2016
hi guys. Does GT naira master card work on skrill? Just discovered it doesn't work on neteller.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2016
Tabbaz:

people should using skrill o

I just finish calling them. I was told my almost $100 is for administration fee for closing my account

I need help o

WTF....$100 for closing acct for Wetin you use ya energy, time & data take open. shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by texaco1: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2016
30$ neteller available at 470N.
Contact on bbm or email.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jdesigns(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Huh? I don't think so.... Me I be learner too
Make ogas dem epp you

Cc
Singapore1
Valencia25
Iyemik
Bdavis

lifestyle1:

Can I withdraw my blocked PayPal funds to my gt Dom account ?

Please.

@Lifestyle1
You can only withdraw your funds blocked in paypal to the country of paypal origin. I.e, if your paypal is US den your funds withdrawal is limited to be withdrawn to a US Bank else a cheque is issued to you.

@bookiemart01
Fighting for interest is a battle you can never win. Also, 40 days prayer can't stop paypal from issuing you a cheque if you don't have a bank account in the country of origin for the paypal account you hold.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2016
bozz007:
hi guys. Does GT naira master card work on skrill? Just discovered it doesn't work on neteller.

Don't bother.

Neteller & skrill is owned by the same coy (Paysafe).
If it ain't working on neteller, it sure ain't gonna work on skrill.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by izikjon(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2016
texaco1:
30$ neteller available at 470N.
Contact on bbm or email.

Can it fly for 460?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by izikjon(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2016
puskin:

WTF....$100 for closing acct for Wetin you use ya energy, time & data take open. shocked

You go fear fear na
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dearsly(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2016
Wanna buy bitcoin @520 to 1$...
Quote me please.......
Scammers pls back-off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2016
Macaulish:
Gunbiz
izikjon
3rnest

Pls. What happen to Skrill o o o !!

You guys are scaring me with the so so Blocking of Account..

Biko embarassed embarassed embarassed USD1k dey inside o. Let me know whats wrong with it...

Thanks.

Remove your money and abandon skrill asap o..........

[size=15pt]See this[/size]

Dear Tabbaz
Further to our phone conversation, be informed that we have charged you an administration fee of 97.45 USD. Please note that our decision is final and is not a subject of further negotiations.

More information on the issue is available in the Terms and Conditions you have accepted during registration, the following articles apply:......................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2016
Oya oh 600 dollars worth of bitcoin up for grabs.

530 per dollar

Non-negotiable grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by texaco1: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2016
izikjon:

Can it fly for 460?
NO
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 18, 2016
Tabbaz:

people should using skrill o

I just finish calling them. I was told my almost $100 is for administration fee for closing my account

I need help o

Also need help with what u just said
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by texaco1: 11:58am On Nov 18, 2016
fraud fraud fraud Why won't they ban Nigerians. The same reason many other e currency sites don't want Nigerians. Juari4jesu warned about this many weeks ago but many thought they are modern day James bond. Many of the skrills been sold are acquired with stolen cc,then quickly transferred to naija skrills or neteller account ,now that will be difficult ,why only Nigerians all the time? Imagine someone is senselessly typing on a public forum with global audience that he will forge documents and present it ,for Christ sake just imagine how drastically stupid such comment is? This companies have personnel that monitors every comment and news about their services ,very soon they will restrict their services to selected banks in Nigerian. Anyway ,30$ neteller available at 470n

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 11:58am On Nov 18, 2016
Tabbaz:

Dear Tabbaz
Further to our phone conversation, be informed that we have charged you an administration fee of 97.45 USD. Please note that our decision is final and is not a subject of further negotiations.

More information on the issue is available in the Terms and Conditions you have accepted during registration, the following articles apply:......................................................................................................

Which particular line in the T&Cs did your acct violate?
Is your acct verified?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JAZES(m): 11:59am On Nov 18, 2016
Tabbaz:

Dear Tabbaz

Imagine d nonsense , this clearly shows they are out to steal people's money.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
The fight for interest is actually not something I want to sleep on....

Are you saying I'll be given a cheque?

Jdesigns:

You can only withdraw your funds blocked in paypal to the country of paypal origin. I.e, if your paypal is US den your funds withdrawal is limited to be withdrawn to a US Bank else a cheque is issued to you.

Fighting for interest is a battle you can never win. Also, 40 days prayer can't stop paypal from issuing you a cheque if you don't have a bank account in the country of origin for the paypal account you hold.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
My personal rule of thumb in dealing with ewallet currencies.

- make sure you verify your account before you start using it.
- make sure the ewallet is regulated.

These two important rules should apply if you wanna be doing high volumes with ya account.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Michael11stock(m): 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
If i may ask when you have been using the skrill, how much was your daily transaction? let me tell you the reason
Pavore9:

I believe it is because of the volume of transaction between Nigerian accounts. I have been using Skrill for close to 2 years here in Kenya and have never had issues for once and more over Skrill funds are not sold in Kenya as we do withdraw straight into linked bank accounts or into mobile money wallet (Mpesa) and collect the cash from money agents that are everywhere in the neighbourhood.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bookiemart01:
The fight for interest is actually not something I want to sleep on....

Are you saying I'll be given a cheque?

if you don't have a bank account in that PayPal country, YES.......you will be given a cheque.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
It's sad really...
Nigerians just like beating d system....

I personally wondered where d skrills were coming from cheesy cheesy...

Hope Mr look alike will not make skrill ban Nigeria finally cry

texaco1:
fraud fraud fraud Why won't they ban Nigerians. The same reason many other e currency sites don't want Nigerians. Juari4jesu warned about this many weeks ago but many thought they are modern day James bond. Many of the skrills been sold are acquired with stolen cc,then quickly transferred to naija skrills or neteller account ,now that will be difficult ,why only Nigerians all the time? Imagine someone is senselessly typing on a public forum with global audience that he will forge documents and present it ,for Christ sake just imagine how drastically stupid such comment is? This companies have personnel that monitors every comment and news about their services ,very soon they will restrict their services to selected banks in Nigerian. Anyway ,30$ neteller available at 470n

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macaulish(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

Yes if u read their T&S they r against money laundry (lol) and when they notice ur account is receiving and sending money frequently than normally plus its not verified they will BLOCK IT

yeeeeeee !!!! My Mother where are you

I never Verify Account o. Haa.

Na to travel go take my International Passport to Verify.

I no do money laundry ooo embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry. Ha owo Olowo.

Hmmnnn. December go dry be that..

On the Run. Abeokuta/Oke-Mosan. I dey go Sharp Sharp.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
I agree
Could you explain the number 2? How can I regulate my ewallet?

puskin:
My personal rule of thumb in dealing with ewallet currencies.

- make sure you verify your account before you start using it.
- make sure the ewallet is regulated.

These two important rules should apply if you wanna be doing high volumes with ya account.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hm rule of thumbs
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
cry cry cry
How I go come get my money?

puskin:
if you don't have a bank account in that PayPal country, YES.......you will be given a cheque.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oswardic(m): 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
Please, were you the one I was chatting with not quite long?
reality1:

Contact me for Skrill.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I agree
Could you explain the number 2? How can I regulate my ewallet?

Sorry, just make sure the ecurrency you intend to deal with is regulated.

E.g. Skrill & Neteller are both regulated by the FCA in UK.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
$76 skrill for sell, quote me if you want it. 450/$1
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bookiemart01:
cry cry cry
How I go come get my money?

Come to my shrine for answers. cheesy cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
bozz007:

Works but $50 only
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by texaco1: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bookiemart01:
It's sad really...
Nigerians just like beating d system....

I personally wondered where d skrills were coming from cheesy cheesy...

Hope Mr look alike will not make skrill ban Nigeria finally cry

I was always wondering myself,3000$,5000$ skrills !!!
Neteller and skrills are the easiest to use stolen cc on. Now they have narrowed the sales down to Nigeria. It is really disgusting how my fellow country men keep doing this all the time,that is why ppl who have sure links of things will never share it out . Do u think ladyf will share what she is doing with bitcoins?she wont because she knows some Dumbos will spoil it all

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.