Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5170679 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
Can't someone try to feed healty again cheesy
If a has upgraded... No more palm oil

Jdesigns:

Wetin olive oil dey do aw did it replace palm oil tongue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=Tabbaz post=51141460][/quote]

Skrill na Baddo, person no fit wise pass them
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chemashie(m): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
chemashie:
0.23BTC available for fast buyer at 520[b][/b]/$
Contact me on WhatsApp (+27717470681) for the transaction.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by condomuser: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
I am delighted Skrill has stepped up their security due to the mumu mindset of Nigerians using their services.

An average Nigerian on these forums don't know anything about user policy yet when you try to explain to them they become so daft that you wonder why am I dealing with these fools.

I would love to see all the Payment system ban all transactions related to Nigeria. Let Nigerians keep living with their Monkey mentality and only a few who abide by the rules should be privileged to use it.

texaco1:
fraud fraud fraud Why won't they ban Nigerians. The same reason many other e currency sites don't want Nigerians. Juari4jesu warned about this many weeks ago but many thought they are modern day James bond. Many of the skrills been sold are acquired with stolen cc,then quickly transferred to naija skrills or neteller account ,now that will be difficult ,why only Nigerians all the time? Imagine someone is senselessly typing on a public forum with global audience that he will forge documents and present it ,for Christ sake just imagine how drastically stupid such comment is? This companies have personnel that monitors every comment and news about their services ,very soon they will restrict their services to selected banks in Nigerian. Anyway ,30$ neteller available at 470n
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by texaco1: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

Very soon no e wallet will be accepting Nigerians again
Yes with the way Nigerians keep trying to play mr smart all the time. The world is now a global community but Nigerians need to change that criminal mentality of doing things and trying to get away with it. Play legit and play safe that is the best rule of the game . Now neteller and skrill are out,very soon payoneer will follow. Then Nigerians will be looking for another site to spoil again. Na wa oo.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lifestyle1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=Jdesigns post=51140356]

Thanks cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by texaco1: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
puskin:

Do you receive emails from neteller??

Didn't you receive an email from neteller saying that their cards will be suspended from your country as from 25th.
Their cards suspension to Nigeria maybe as a result of the nations financial institutions inability to meet forex demands and also as a direct response to govt request
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nsonaso(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
I always laugh when people say things about PayPal...

Whatever you say about PayPal is your personal opinion, and is not valid.

Everything about PayPal depends on your fate with them because what works for you may not work for another.

There are people who withdraw their money without Bank account, some with Bank account, some with cheque and some even before the said 180 days they get their money out after appeal is denied.

Same goes to account limitations, some has transacted thousands of dollars (adding and removing emails) without submitting a dime document and never face any account limitations. [Some will try to disprove this but am sorry whether you believe it or not it happens]

Some will tell you adding and removing emails will cause account limitations.

But all are mare assumptions.

Because there some who just opened account and the account got limited same day without funds in it, some the very first day fund will enter the account, the next minutes is account limitations message.

Some can't add emails and remove on their account. only that primary registed email address.

So let your fate decide for you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by texaco1: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ironically .if you are legit trader this is the best time to do ur business. Get legit funds and sell

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
puskin:

Guy, explain well.
Start with ya acct opening process.

Then I go tell you whether you get case or not.

Thanks bro

I open it here in Malaysia with my international passport

I attached a local bank, payoneer card and another local bank ATM card

I use to upload fund into it with my payoneer card

All I do with it is to buy skrill in bit from freelancers and sell in bulk to end user

that's all I know
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
texaco1:

I was always wondering myself,3000$,5000$ skrills !!!
Neteller and skrills are the easiest to use stolen cc on. Now they have narrowed the sales down to Nigeria. It is really disgusting how my fellow country men keep doing this all the time,that is why ppl who have sure links of things will never share it out . Do u think ladyf will share what she is doing with bitcoins?she wont because she knows some Dumbos will spoil it all

grin grin grin

No comment.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
EmmanuAwaritefe:

I want all kiss
Drop ya contact wink

It's on my signature bruv!

Whatsapp only
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
ladyF:

grin grin grin

No comment.

kiss kiss good afternoon
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
EmmanuAwaritefe:

I want all kiss
Drop ya contact wink

See the moniker I quoted

Ayam not understanding o

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jdesigns(m): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Bros... You can like to rub it in on somebody ooo cry

My dear, No vex, na why I ready give you the free palm oil for the puskin atonement grin

But as you say na olive oil, den this na wetin I go give you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pavore9: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
Michael11stock:
you see yours is $1600 monthly that is still better. But some naija guys so naive will do $1000 or more transaction per day, now tell me why wont skrill block such account. At times it is we Nigerians that makes things difficult for the genuine ones. We must stop violating financial rules if we need to be included

That high volume per day raises the red flag. I am careful with the amount and the source of fund and since there are even cheaper means than Skrill to receive transfers from abroad l opt for them. Like Worldremit charges only $0.01 to send $600 to Kenya from the U.S and at a good exchange rate straight to my phone.

In the course of "hustling" Nigerians are likely to lose millions of dollars to Skrill because they fail to adhere to their Terms and Conditions.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Silkmoth:
Bitcoin baby! Come and collect! grin 600 dollars worth!

Rate is 530/dollar

Features:

-express delivery once bank alert shows
-non-negotiable cheesy

EmmanuAwaritefe:

I want all kiss
Drop ya contact wink

waris happening. is this not AWARITEFE the SCAMMER?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macaulish(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
puskin:

I will suggest you clear your account balance pending when you verify it.

The issue now is that the Money is just coming in. Its a website I just cooked for Canadian Client.

I was happy. am getting funds from foreign client on ground of service rendering.

Now my fellow 9ja don dey use am do Mago Mago.

I guess I will have to withdraw/send fund with sense ... Not in a rush at all.

Cos I can't afford to loose a 3-month service job like. Na wreck be this oo.

But Thanks. I will be carefull and Act Fast but not too quickly.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by phlopholly: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
phlopholly:
$196 neteller available at 470
Fastest finger

Sold to Izikjon
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
Tabbaz:

Scammer undecided angry

Can his soul be redeemed grin all he needs to do to enter d book of life again is to "send first abi" cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Michael11stock(m): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
Pavore9:

That high volume per day raises the red flag. I am careful with the amount and the source of fund and since there are even cheaper means than Skrill to receive transfers from abroad l opt for them. Like Worldremit charges only $0.01 to send $600 to Kenya from the U.S and at a good exchange rate straight to my phone.

In the course of "hustling" Nigerians are likely to lose millions of dollars to Skrill because they fail to adhere to their Terms and Conditions.

That is my point brother now you understand why so many naija account was blocked. greed they kill they wan drive Range rover over night. I pray for my country
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
Pavore9:

I am telling you my case is wired.

I am most careful with high volume

I only buy in bit, like $10, $20, $50, $100 from freelancers. Infact I have never purchase upto $200 perday ever since I have been using it

I am still wondering
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Michael11stock(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
SKRILL TERMS OF SERVICE

You may only add payment instruments (such as bank accounts, credit cards or debit cards) to your Skrill Account if you are the named holder of that payment instrument. We take any violation of this requirement very seriously and will treat any attempt to add a payment instrument of which you are not the named holder as a fraudulent act.

4.7. During signup you will be asked whether you intend to use your Skrill Account for private or commercial purposes. If you have any intention to use your Skrill Account for commercial purposes, you must tell us, even if you use it also for private purposes. If you have stated that you will use your Skrill Account for private purposes only, you must tell us immediately before, at any point in the future you use it for commercial purposes by contacting Customer Service. You are using your Skrill Account for commercial purposes if you are receiving payments for or in connection with any business activity. We reserve the right to determine whether, in our reasonable opinion, you are using your Skrill Account for commercial purposes. If you are using your Skrill Account for commercial purposes, in addition to these Terms of Use, you shall be bound by our Merchant Terms and Conditions. If you are in any doubt about whether or not an activity amounts to a commercial activity, you should contact Customer Service.

11.5. You may only accept payments for certain categories of business after approval from us in our sole discretion. Such business categories include but are not limited to: money exchange or remittance businesses, including but not limited to bureaux de change, currency exchanges and purchase of travel money; the collection of any form of donations or payments to charitable or not-for-profit organisations; dealing in natural resources such as jewels, precious metals or stones; live streaming the sale or supply of alcoholic beverages; the sale of supply of dietary supplements and alternative health products; any other business category published in an acceptable use policy on the website from time to time. In case you are in doubt whether your business falls under any of the above categories, you must contact Customer Service. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, to add business categories requiring approval by adding such categories either to these Terms of Use or an acceptable use policy published on the website.

11.6. If you conduct or attempt to conduct any transaction in violation of the prohibitions contained in this section 11 or without the necessary approval under section 11.5, we reserve the right to: reverse the transaction; and/or close or suspend your Skrill Account; and/or report the transaction to the relevant law enforcement agency; and/or claim damages from you; and charge you an administration fee of up to 150 EUR in case we apply any of the above.

11.7. It is your and not our responsibility to ensure that you only send payments to or receive payments from persons or entities for the sale or supply of goods and services that you may provide or receive in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations. The mere fact that a person or entity accepts payments through us is not an indication of the legality of the supply or provision of their goods and services. If you are in doubt as to the legality of a supply or purchase, you should not continue with your payment.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
puskin:

Huh.......who?

Let me call the guy to come drop all details plus the moniker, me i no get strength. over to tabbaz smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pavore9: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
Tabbaz:

ONE and ONLY! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
Meanwhile,

Get ur robust stock of bitcoin haggis,

Made from boiling sheep lungs, liver and spleen in the ruminant stomach

Extra delicious and all ready to go! grin

600 units

530 naira a piece,

Get urs now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bolajiboi(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
AND finally they free my account let the trade begin again
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mehn this is exhausting
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
texaco1:

I was always wondering myself,3000$,5000$ skrills !!!
Neteller and skrills are the easiest to use stolen cc on. Now they have narrowed the sales down to Nigeria. It is really disgusting how my fellow country men keep doing this all the time,that is why ppl who have sure links of things will never share it out . Do u think ladyf will share what she is doing with bitcoins?she wont because she knows some Dumbos will spoil it all

Bros chillax, it's very hard to card skrill and neteller now. Get on the darknet. Although I know ppl still do it. But very very hard to card big amounts, unlike before. I think skrill are just banning accounts because of the bulk funds transcation daily not because the funds are carded funds
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lifestyle1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
I opened my Skrill account like a week ago. Verified with my international passport. Linked with credit cards bearing the name on my ID.

Screenshot below.

Those complaining of account been blocked, did you add a card with a different name ?

Do you know the source of the fund you are buying ?

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.