Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5143347 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) (4446) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2017
onatisi:
$9800 boa/welfargo cash deposit available
$5000 boa cash deposit is available
$500 welfargo cash deposit is available sold
$140 pm is available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:14am On Nov 25, 2017
We have:

¤ Skrill -N.A
¤ Neteller- N.A
¤ Payoneer-N.A
¤ Bitcoin - N.A
¤ Paypal -Available
¤ PM -N.A
¤ Pack some or pack all! (Min. $)

Available for urgent sales!

Do you want to Sell or Buy Skrill, Verified Paypal, Payoneer or Neteller etc?

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call Us............
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:16am On Nov 25, 2017
Neteller $100 or Skrill $100 urgently needed and PayPal $ Available for sale. Contact us immediately. Call or whatsapp. See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by exceltech: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2017
$390 bitcoin(btc) available in Paxful wallet.
Check profile for whatsapp contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2017
Donpizzle:

You are trying to make me believe that since 2 weeks ago, you have suddenly not had any deals with the same Client. Someone you have always had deals with.
Lastly, why have you refused to give out the contact of the client if you are sure you have not been paid by him. That's why I said this guy is not honest and therefore has a tendency to scam... I won't post anything here on this issue anymore...cc tabbaz

@drlaw. if the client stopped buying from you since the event, it means he has a scam intention and i think you should give us all the client information.

number
username if he is on nairaland
facebook url
etc

thanks

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Wagasigiungu(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2017
Wagasigiungu:
Hi y'all. $100 BTC needed @ competitive rate. Kindly mention me if you are willing to deal. Hv a lovely weekend ahead.

@kohler41 just sent me a mail regarding my post above. Due diligence does pay. I just typed his username on NL search and voila!!! I read the posts about him. Absolutely not going to reply his mail requesting to contact me. Sorry this maga no fall.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2017
$50 skrill needed asap

Scammers stay away
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2017
paypal ebay checkout needed

paypal fnf also needed.

Day11.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2017
Buying PayPal Fund Now ===>>

Day11

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tdude111(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2017
Trade with ease of mind. Use zanatrade trade escrow. Check my signature for more details
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2017
Wagasigiungu:

@kohler41 just sent me a mail regarding my post above. Due diligence does pay. I just typed his username on NL search and voila!!! I read the posts about him. Absolutely not going to reply his mail requesting to contact me. Sorry this maga no fall.

Come take $105 Paxfully smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2017
Tabbaz:

@drlaw. if the client stopped buying from you since the event, it means he has a scam intention and i think you should give us all the client information.

number
username if he is on nairaland
facebook url
etc

thanks

Be as the case its now y'all see that I didnt default Donpizzle , I will require him to tender an apology and he accept his fault not listening to his MITM about this then I can proceed to settle this matter.

I hope with this the matter is resolved?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2017
tdude111:
I'm a new guy that just set up an escrow system for people to transact swiftly sir without hassle and I've got my contact on my signature and if you want to learn more about the escrow (me) check out www.zanatrade..com PS: if you're in Abuja we could meet one on one if you need additional information about me. Thanks sir

Oga hungry persons don't do escrow. If you need food tell us.
If you handle 1mil - 15mil escrow and kasala burst can you pay back?

or you think escrow is all about middle man?

pls how many plates of food do you need so you can rest and leave us to trade.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 10:51am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 10:53am On Nov 25, 2017
OkwaIfugo:

Oga hungry persons don't do escrow. If you need food tell us.
If you handle 1mil - 15mil escrow and kasala burst can you pay back?

or you think escrow is all about middle man?

pls how many plates of food do you need so you can rest and leave us to trade.

grin grin grin grin I am just passing by o! grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Donpizzle(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2017
Drlaw:

Be as the case its now y'all see that I didnt default Donpizzle , I will require him to tender an apology and he accept his fault not listening to his MITM about this then I can proceed to settle this matter.

Don't deviate from the issue at hand... We only apologise when we are wrong, Drop those screenshots with the number of the client clearly shown on it. If I call to confirm that you have not been paid. Then you deserve an apology for wrong accusation. I am sure you have been paid by the client, but your stupid greedy self and the thievery in you has refused to pay me...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holluwai(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2017
onatisi:
$9800 boa/welfargo cash deposit available
$5000 boa cash deposit is available
$500 welfargo cash deposit is available sold
$140 pm is available

Can I buy like $20 from the pm you have available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by habeeb246(m): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2017
Sirambassador:
Lots of paxful coins needed
My main Man, hundreds of deals coming lol over legit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Donpizzle(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2017
I love transparency in deals no matter how small or big the fund is, I and Enajerho had an issue over a scam case sometime ago, he has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is not a scammer. He has refunded most part of the fund and even uploaded screenshots to prove that he was also a victim. Now that's honesty and transparency.... Buh this dude called Drlaw would rather blame me than do the right thing...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 11:23am On Nov 25, 2017
Donpizzle:
I love transparency in deals no matter how small or big the fund is, I and Enajerho had an issue over a scam case sometime ago, he has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is not a scammer. He has refunded most part of the fund and even uploaded screenshots to prove that he was also a victim. Now that's honesty and transparency.... Buh this dude called Drlaw would rather blame me than do the right thing...

In the first instance I dont have a deal with you or do I? and I have a screen shot of the conversation where ur MITM had cleared u not to send can you pls explain to people here why u send without been given go ahead.

then I can proceed with your request. , and mind you there is a limit you can push me i am only been lenient to have allowed the Man in the middle to pass my number accross to you. so quit been a victim I know where you are coming from.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SmartByki(m): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2017
Bitcoins needed ASAP

WhatsApp 09084421837
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2017
Donpizzle:

grin grin grin grin Ask urself if you have done the right thing. you think youre sturbon, my second name too na sturbon masquerade , stop acting like a victim u have been warned why did you do that is what you need to explained. like I said I know where you are coming from, and this is exactly a case of Dom deposit in USA where u guys sent above requested base on you wana swipe the fund quickly.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2017
holluwai:

Can I buy like $20 from the pm you have available?
whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tascom236(m): 11:48am On Nov 25, 2017
160$ Btc available at 360/$....paxful wallet
WhatsApp...07060822237
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 11:48am On Nov 25, 2017
Wagasigiungu:

grin

lucky you

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 25, 2017
Tascom236:
WhatsApp...07060822237
Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2017
$4,000 btc needed @ your rate.. 500$ minimum... Escrow is allowed if you can't send first..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by exceltech: 11:57am On Nov 25, 2017
$390 bitcoin(btc) available in Paxful wallet.
Check profile for whatsapp contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 25, 2017
Tascom236:
WhatsApp...07060822237

Need the btc
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
Drlaw:

Dr abi surgeon? This is not possible for now! Give him your clients number so that he can determine by himself what is going on and so that you can also be absolved of any wrong doing! A clear conscience fears nothing!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
@drlaw and Donpizzle

This issue is getting too deep and it should not
embarassed

'I am still not understanding' why we Nigerians are this aggressive on a matter that requires no noise. BOTH OF YOU are just accusing each other of scam with no prove

Now drlaw pls honour this honourable thread by supplying the screenshot showing the mobile number of the client that run away with the fund regardless of Donpizzle apology or not.

kindly cover (include) part of your conversation with the said client that will show where he ask you if you send additional fund of which you were not notified by the seller

Let's get over this issue once and for all pls. we all have other things to do

(1) (2) (3) ... (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) (4446) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.