Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5143816 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) (4446) (4447) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
funlord:

Dr abi surgeon? This is not possible for now! Give him your clients number so that he can determine by himself what is going on and so that you can also be absolved of any wrong doing! A clear conscience fears nothing!

Ok I have been expecting your reply since and if what I requested, I guess his own request ain't possible as well, so u backoff from my post u only eat where there is rancour, let all my question answered, okay or you expected me to succumb to his fetish trade after he had been warned. I guess ure myopic and ure short of reasoning . Mr Fundlord

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
exceltech:
$390 bitcoin(btc) available in Paxful wallet.
Check profile for whatsapp contact
Can you send to non paxful?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
$2,436 btc still available
Paxful always
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inze(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
inze:
5k+ Paxful BTC available at softrate. Fast deal, paxful only

Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by varmint: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
$225 paxful BTC available
$550 payoneer available

WhatsApp contact on profile
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
Drlaw:

Ok I have been expecting your reply since and if what I request is not possible I guess u backoff from my post, let all my question answered. okay ,you expected me to succumb to his fetish trade after he had been warned. I guess ure myopic and ure short of reasoning .

Are you on drugs? Who the hell do you think you are to think you can order someone like me to back off your stinking posts? It may be your ancestors that are myopic and not me! By the way if you think trying to engage me in a distracting fight will assist you then you must really be a joker! You better give him the required info that both tabbaz and singapore1 and I have alluded to or just close your hustling for this year because as long as you do not solve this issue you will not trade in peace! Now get lost and go and settle your debts!

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
I'm buying bitcoins

355/$

WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
funlord:

Are you on drugs? Who the hell do you think you are to think you can order someone like me to back off your stinking posts? It may be your ancestors that are myopic and not me! By the way if you think trying to engage me in a distracting fight will assist you then you must really be a joker! You better give him the required info that both tabbaz and singapore1 and I have alluded to or just close your hustling for this year because as long as you do not solve this issue you will not trade in peace! Now get lost and go and settle your debts!

Guy B.I.G blasting on the background as I type and I am on my joint blazing... meanwhile I know how to play my card right... u aint saint to mediate in matter where the genuity of the trade has a questionable character.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
Drlaw:

Guy B.I.G blasting on the background as I type and I am on my joint blazing... meanwhile I know how to play my card right... u aint saint to mediate in matter where the genuity of the trade has a questionable character.

Nobody is claiming to be jesus Mohammed here and right now the credibility of both of you is in question and we are not taking sides! If you like blast Fela and blaze up the weed... it is your right and your money after all so who am i to judge? Just do the needful! The guy has laid all his cards on the table so do the same!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
funlord:

I told you I am not Oblique to him, in the first instance do I have deal with him?

Pls address that.

2. He had been clearly informed not to send again atleast you can see from screenshot I posted

are u dump.?

I have been in the game for many years ok.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
This newly inducted fraud loving bastard is hunting for victims! He claimed to be zdoh and also requests that he be paid first before sending cash!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TokyoBulls(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
Drlaw. Is there any reason you skipped this but prefer to engage funlord? Can we get this over with and continue doing business?
Tabbaz:
@drlaw and Donpizzle

This issue is getting too deep and it should not
embarassed

'I am still not understanding' why we Nigerians are this aggressive on a matter that requires no noise. BOTH OF YOU are just accusing each other of scam with no prove

Now drlaw pls honour this honourable thread by supplying the screenshot showing the mobile number of the client that run away with the fund regardless of Donpizzle apology or not.

kindly cover (include) part of your conversation with the said client that will show where he ask you if you send additional fund of which you were not notified by the seller

Let's get over this issue once and for all pls. we all have other things to do

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
TokyoBulls:
Drlaw. Is there any reason you skipped this but prefer to engage funlord? Can we get this over with and continue doing business?

They will never answer the important stuff..it is to start fighting that they like! If he wants me to word whip him into oblivion this morning then no stress...it has been long since I got banned sef! Someone that has been offered a way out offline for how long!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by poshmallam(m): 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
$250 bitcoin needed. blockchain.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Donpizzle(m): 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
Drlaw:

In the first instance I dont have a deal with you or do I? and I have a screen shot of the conversation where ur MITM had cleared u not to send can you pls explain to people here why u send without been given go ahead.

then I can proceed with your request. , and mind you there is a limit you can push me i am only been lenient to have allowed the Man in the middle to pass my number accross to you. so quit been a victim I know where you are coming from.

This is all you have ever done. Blame! Blame!! and Blame!!!. A ploy you put in place to collect money from client and keep to yourself. I have already agreed that it was called off before fund was sent. The question is, have you been paid by your client or not.... If you are confident and honest that you have not been paid, drop his contact...Tbh I am just angry at your dishonesty . Stop being greedy friend... This money you are keeping is nothing to both of us... You are just ruining your dilapitated reputation...

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
TokyoBulls:

Funlord just interupted where its not neccesary, and to whether I skipped any part, maybe you skipped the part of some of my screenshot where this seller had been clearly informed not to send again?

let him explain to us why he act against proceeding in the first place.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TokyoBulls(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
Blaming A for B to satisfy C, apologies, rants, insults, abuses, etc are ALL secondary to the fact that money belonging to one party is in possession of the other party. These things are simple and expected for sanity in a civil society. If 'your client' does not need the fund, let him refund. If he does need it, let him pay Naira. Wasting time and energy over a simple matter.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chimchris247(m): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
I need ethereum and ETC urgently
Any seller should contact me urgently
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
descrisom:
$2,436 btc still available
Paxful always
who can vouch for this guy?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TokyoBulls(m): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
That was in the past. We have moved beyond this point. We are all in business and 'non-linear' things happen. Beyond the why, the reality is that money moved and it is with your client. Let them speak with your client and discuss a solution. This is simple resolution.
Drlaw:

Funlord just interupted where its not neccesary, and to whether I skipped any part, maybe you skipped the part of some of my screenshot where this seller had been clearly informed not to send again?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
BTC needed @355
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
Donpizzle:

This is all you have ever done. Blame! Blame!! and Blame!!!. A ploy you put in place to collect money from client and keep to yourself. I have already agreed that it was called off before fund was sent. ....Now you are taking , The question is, have you been paid by your client or not.... If you are confident and honest that you have not been paid, drop his contact I cant because days ago here I was accusing a moniker here tagging my email , someone click like on that post and it could probably be of something else, I have customer privacy protection, as far its not u and I dat had the deal in first place u cant play my mind...Tbh I am just angry at your dishonesty . Stop being greedy friend... This money you are keeping is nothing to both of us... You are just ruining your dilapitated reputation...

Accept your fault totally and tender an apology that when i can relate with you hence forth and to whom it may concerned.

Case adjourned.

I raise.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
Drlaw:

ok we all agreed he default.

1. He acted contrary to your approval

2. He is not even the direct dealer, he's a middle man

But one thing is clear. Fund was sent anyway.
can you please be a gentleman and prove that you did not receive the naira equivalent of the fund by uploading the contact of your client for him to confirm personally?

After this is confirmed, we may now question the guy further if we sense any mischievous act. but try clear your own name once and for all

We'll all await your corporation

thanks

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
We have:

¤ Skrill -N.A
¤ Neteller- N.A
¤ Payoneer-N.A
¤ Bitcoin - N.A
¤ Paypal -Available
¤ PM -N.A
¤ Pack some or pack all! (Min. $)

Available for urgent sales!

Do you want to Sell or Buy Skrill, Verified Paypal, Payoneer or Neteller etc?

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call Us............
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Donpizzle(m): 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
TokyoBulls:
That was in the past. We have moved beyond this point. We are all in business and 'non-linear' things happen. Beyond the why, the reality is that money moved and it is with your client. Let them speak with your client and discuss a solution. This is simple resolution.

Great wisdom. No he wouldn't do such. He will continue his blame game... Crook

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
TokyoBulls:
Blaming A for B to satisfy C, apologies, rants, insults, abuses, etc are ALL secondary to the fact that money belonging to one party is in possession of the other party. These things are simple and expected for sanity in a civil society. If 'your client' does not need the fund, let him refund. If he does need it, let him pay Naira. Wasting time and energy over a simple matter.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
Neteller $100 or Skrill $100 urgently needed and PayPal $ Available for sale. Contact us immediately. Call or whatsapp. See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Durosure(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
Avoid Unnecessary Transaction Charges, USE OUR paypal invoice Payment option to receive money from clients Today and save yourself another 2O% TRANSACTION CHARGE Whatsapp me for more....

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC we buy at good rates. rate

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

$100 - $499usd i change AT #320/usd

$500 - $5000 i change @ #330/usd

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 at @ 340/usd

I buy itunes gift card from 10usd @250/USD...
Ebay checkout available, payment on taobao and other Chinese website also available.
RMB is available at 55/rmb Bulk buyer.

Call/Whatsapp... 070 607 2 7 6 72.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
funlord:

This newly inducted fraud loving bastard is hunting for victims! He claimed to be zdoh and also requests that he be paid first before sending cash!

Hope you are no more collecting money from scam victims to catch scammers. Sha.....I just say make i remind you grin angry

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Airfort: 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
Can someone recommended a good wallet to store ripple on long term basis.

Also how to get the ripple coin.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
justi4jesu:

Hope you are no more collecting money from scam victims to catch scammers. Sha.....I just say make i remind you grin angry

As long as they are caught or forced to return money why won't they pay for my services? Is logistics free? Or is it because you still haven't been able to get your cash from ozor1 after almost 1 year that you are angry at my success rate?

1: theodore ojogan

2: meetagape

3:Akinbo hezekiah akintunde

Go to the scam list, look for their numbers call them up and ask them how market! Even some of your friends have approached me because I am the man! Sorry for your loss anyway! Whenever you are ready give me a call I don't discriminate!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
TokyoBulls:

I feel your altruism about this, at least you have heard from both sides, my argument is this : He should accept his negligence and he should readdress the matter as not a case of scam or dishonesty and he should plead for leniency. Even before my number was pass across to him we have had a deal several time. because no one send him, na him send himself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) (4446) (4447) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.