Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5144686 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4446) (4447) (4448) (4449) (4450) (4451) (4452) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin grin grin

Buhari why?

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
I need 50$ Agc..Anyone?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
$80 BTC Available. 357 Paxfully cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olaade21: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
selfmadeOLX:

Thief. Chief blackmailer.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
selfmadeOLX:
Inbox me I need it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
papiforreal:

Inbox me I need it

SOLD to Noobody cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
selfmadeOLX:

I would advise anyone to trade carefully with him. If he runs away from escrow, please run too!

NB : I am not calling him a SCAM, Yet. But please trade carefully when you come in contact with him!
He may come here throwing tantrums with all the threats he has pulled on whatsapp but that's not new. We've seen it here plenty times. What's needed is for him to defend himself and probably get trusted monikers who can vouch for him.

Wtf is this?

You're not calling him a scam but you posted his bank details along with your suspicion...

I'm baffled at the way some people rush here to defame someone else's character without any solid proof...

So you did all these just because he refus d escrow ?

So if you come to me and I refuse escrow, you'd post same info about me?

Walahi, it will shock you

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
olaade21:

Thief. Chief blackmailer.

Cheap blackmailer you meant grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Wtf is this?

You're not calling him a scam but you posted his bank details along with your suspicion...

I'm baffled at the way some people rush here to defame someone else's character without any solid proof...

So you did all these just because he refus d escrow ?

So if you come to me and I refuse escrow, you'd post same info about me?

Walahi, it will shock you

If you want to tell me about putting his bank details along side my suspicion is wrong, fine I can take the blame, be faulted and take corrections for that. But don't come here telling me what will shock me and what will not.

Yes all these because he refused escrow. Why would you refuse escrow? If you don't want us to think otherwise? And if it's you too, I'll call you out.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
$800 FNF paypal ready to be disposed!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olaade21: 12:01am On Nov 26, 2017
selfmadeOLX:

If you want to tell me about putting his bank details along side my suspicion is wrong, fine I can take the blame, be faulted and take corrections for that. But don't come here telling me what will shock me and what will not.

Yes all these because he refused escrow. And if it's you too, I'll call you out.

Okay, you are claiming you are right. Kindly tell me your location if you are so bold. Why are you afraid to pick my calls.

I just wish I can get you asap before the hot blood running through my veins chills.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 12:03am On Nov 26, 2017
olaade21:

You are a bloody thief. Your look alone says it all. You are a fucking floor boy in computer village or ladipo. A low life hustler. Why will I send first to a scum like you.

You think am desperate and a fool.

I wish i can track you down and you can bet it I will try.

Why are you afraid to pick my calls.

You don’t know who you are messing with.

Ole

@ bolded ... I hope you don't talk like this in real life... cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olaade21: 12:06am On Nov 26, 2017
Sirambassador:

@ bolded ... I hope you don't talk like this in real life... cool

Bro, I do when someone tries to tarnish my name and call me what am not. That is why I don’t even trade on here most times. I hate the drama involved. I only sell peanuts here when I cant quickly get my funds off luno.

I just wish I can catch the boy. He was threatening me on whatsapp and I just waved it off. Not knowing he had nuts in his skull.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 12:09am On Nov 26, 2017
olaade21:
The guy was threatening and blackmailing me. He thought I was a fool. That I should wait and check Nairaland and watch how he will defame me.

Please anyone who has this guys contacts or location. Kindly pm me. He will never try such in his life again .

You need to work on yourself sir....

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:09am On Nov 26, 2017
Olaade21 stop mentioning me.

When Tabbaz and co comes, if they fault me, I'll apologize and make necessary amends.

I am not foolish not to give an eye for an eye even tho I'm tempted to. Wisdom is the principal thing.
Blow your threat trumpet from now till the kingdom of Jesus comes, you still won't get my attention.

I am patient and made myself clear enough!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olaade21: 12:13am On Nov 26, 2017
selfmadeOLX:
Olaadele21 stop mentioning me.

When Tabbaz and co comes, if they fault me, I'll apologize and make necessary amends.

I am not foolish not to give an eye for an eye even tho I'm tempted to. Wisdom is the principal thing.
Blow your threat trumpet from now till the kingdom of Jesus comes, you still won't get my attention.

I am patient and made myself clear enough!

My issues with you is that you claim to be bold and your arrogant self insists you are right. Fine, kindly lets meet and let me proof to you am not the dude you claimed I might be. Then we can come back to Nairaland and tell our stories. Provide your contact. Lets meet.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 12:13am On Nov 26, 2017
olaade21:

Bro, I do when someone tries to tarnish my name and call me what am not. That is why I don’t even trade on here most times. I hate the drama involved. I only sell peanuts here when I cant quickly get my funds off luno.

I just wish I can catch the boy. He was threatening me on whatsapp and I just waved it off. Not knowing he had nuts in his skull.

Na you sabi...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:14am On Nov 26, 2017
selfmadeOLX:

Yes all these because he refused escrow. Why would you refuse escrow? If you don't want us to think otherwise? And if it's you too, I'll call you out.

So if I wann trade and I can't afford the time for escrow, u will come post trash abt me? Say u chop craze or what? Na by force?

If he refuses escrow, move on...

As for me, dem no even born you well to post such abt me cos I refuse escrow...

Say u no see say I dey list of possible escrows ?
Or say I force you to send to me first?

Guy, arrange well o
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olaade21: 12:16am On Nov 26, 2017
Sirambassador:

Na you sabi...

It seems you are a member of his his fan club cause na my matter you carry for head. Why didn’t you call the prick out. Why are you having issues with me wanting to catch someone that defamed me and have justice dished out.

You seem to have issues with that. Yes I want to deal with him. Live with that

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:26am On Nov 26, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

So if I wann trade and I can't afford the time for escrow, u will come post trash abt me? Say u chop craze or what? Na by force?

If he refuses escrow, move on...

As for me, dem no even born you well to post such abt me cos I refuse escrow...

Say u no see say I dey list of possible escrows ?
Or say I force you to send to me first?

Guy, arrange well o

You no even come here come to settle. You come here dey raise your own shoulders.

This is not about you but you dun turn am to be about you. Abegi

Read the messages again and again. I no dey for back and forth stuffs. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 12:43am On Nov 26, 2017
Is it because December don dey reach everybody blood don dey hot anyhow. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olaade21: 12:52am On Nov 26, 2017
puskin:
Is it because December don dey reach everybody blood don dey hot anyhow. undecided undecided

That guy na oya. Im really spoil my mood tonight.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olaade21: 1:11am On Nov 26, 2017
puskin:

Kindly help me delete his defamatory post.

Beware of the moniker dataking who has another (supposed banned moniker) Olaade21 grin

On two occasions he wants me to send to him first while shying away from using escrow service even when I suggested one.
He claims he has been trading bitcoins since 5yrs ago. Well I made a search and didn't see one successful trade here on NL at least.

I would advise anyone to trade carefully with him. If he runs away from escrow, please run too!

NB : I am not calling him a SCAM, Yet. But please trade carefully when you come in contact with him!
He may come here throwing tantrums with all the threats he has pulled on whatsapp but that's not new. We've seen it here plenty times. What's needed is for him to defend himself and probably get trusted monikers who can vouch for him.

Thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4446) (4447) (4448) (4449) (4450) (4451) (4452) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.