Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,402 members, 7,836,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5192146 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4448) (4449) (4450) (4451) (4452) (4453) (4454) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2017
Buying Btc @350/$
Bring all you have
Fast payments as usual

Holla
Whatsapp link on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nastie: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2017
nastie:
490 USD worth of BTC for sale. Hit me up on whatsapp; 07038535048

Sold to Royal155
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2017
Tabbaz:

Good to hear grin.

Truly only typical Nigerians can track a fellow Nigerian. Believeive me, I would have given up the moment he told me his client did not pay since I sent without consent and I would have thought it's his client that scammed me.

Well, I give you kudus for fighting it hard.

Now one thing is sure. DRLAW almost scammed this fellow because he obviously made it clear that his client did not pay for the past two weeks whereas the client have paid. But Drlaw wanted to make the money his own.

For this reason, I will advise everyone never to send first to drlaw any longer as he have a scam intent. He would have gone with this fellow hard earned money if the fellow was not consistent in his fight.

who would have thought Donpizzle naira was with dr.law the way dr.law was arguing here yesterday and insisting that it was his client that scammed Donpizzle. This is a big dent to his image here on nairaland

In addition, dr.law owe this trader an apology for holding his fund for two good weeks. He also needs to pay him part of the profit he made while using this innocent trader's money for his own business without his consent.

Lastly, I will advise Donpizzle and other traders involving in MITM to always make sure they follow instruction. If the client indeed did not pay, there is no way we would have forced dr.law to pay. So let's minimise our risk
signed
Tabbaz

in as Much as i support your write up tabbaz .. let's not forget to blame donpizzle .. don't forget that from the screenshot DRLAW already said the Deal is OFF , everyone know my Rules .. once i tell you the deal is off and you went ahead to send money , i wont answer you again
but there is what we call business etiquette , that is what DRLAW doesn't posses...

and legally DRLAW is right to go away with the money and nobody is going to sue him .. when someone said the deal is off
THE DEAL IS OFF !!!
please guys take note ... IF I TELL YOU THE DEAL IS OFF AND YOU SEND FUNDS ..YOU WON'T LIKE ME !!! ...

Morally DRLAW is wrong but not legally .. so the blame is not on drlaw in all sincerity ,, because donpizzle is doing like a victim here and he is not

what if this is the first trade with DRLAW Client and the guy run with the money .. let's blame drlaw and also thank him for returning the money

thanks

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drizzit(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2017
$29 paxful btc available @355, Gtbank or Access
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tytswagz(m): 8:40am On Nov 26, 2017
202$ BTC for sale.. Paxful wallet only
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2017
Singapore1:

in as Much as i support your write up tabbaz .. let's not forget to blame donpizzle .. don't forget that from the screenshot DRLAW already said the Deal is OFF , everyone know my Rules .. once i tell you the deal is off and you went ahead to send money , i wont answer you again
but there is what we call business etiquette , that is what DRLAW doesn't posses...

and legally DRLAW is right to go away with the money and nobody is going to sue him .. when someone said the deal is off
THE DEAL IS OFF !!!
please guys take note ... IF I TELL YOU THE DEAL IS OFF AND YOU SEND FUNDS ..YOU WON'T LIKE ME !!! ...

Morally DRLAW is wrong but not legally .. so the blame is not on drlaw in all sincerity ,, because donpizzle is doing like a victim here and he is not

what if this is the first trade with DRLAW Client and the guy run with the money .. let's blame drlaw and also thank him for returning the money

thanks

I will respond to your post with two lines for clarity sake

1. I already blame donpizzle and also advised him always to follow instruction. deal off means deal off

2. Drlaw obviously lied that he got no fund from his buyer and used the fund for complete two weeks until donpizzle brought the issue up. If such act is not a scam attemp, I wonder what else we would term it

So, in essence, Drlaw takes 80% of the blame because no legit trader will ever behave in such manner. Attempt to run away with the fund just because your seller made a mistake is a big dent on anyone's name, no matter who he is

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HarryTellMe(m): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2017
Tabbaz:

1. I already blame donpizzle and also advised him always to follow instruction. deal off means deal off

2. Drlaw obviously lied that he got no fund from his buyer and used the fund for complete two weeks until donpizzle brought the issue up. If such act is not a scam attemp, I wonder what else we would term it

So, in essence, Drlaw takes 80% of the blame because no legit trader will ever behave in such manner. Attempt to run away with the fund just because your seller made a mistake is a big dent on anyone's name, no matter who he is

Thanks
I still feel something's not right about your assertion on number 2, we both know better than a lot of people here.
Dr Law has stated some considerable reasons outside this thread and it'll only be fair if those were put into consideration before using the "scammer" label on him.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2017
Wawu

This thread just the fly

2000+ unread messages...

Person die ni abi person wed sad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2017
Tabbaz:

Thanks

That is why i said he was at fault for lying in the first place .. if he has told the guy Point Blank that he is holding the money for 2 months ..no one will blame him because the deal is OFF !!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2017
HarryTellMe:

I still feel something's not right about your assertion on number 2, we both know better than a lot of people here.
Dr Law has stated some considerable reasons outside this thread and it'll only be fair if those were put into consideration before using the "scammer" label on him.
he didnt call him a scammer , he only said to be wary of him ...HE LIED !!! and that should mean something ..
DRLAW lying is his only offence
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 9:02am On Nov 26, 2017
Anyways

I'm still in the business of buying AMAZON GIFT CARDS

Bring all your $500 single cards my way at 265/$

Above 3k at 275/$

Debit receipt or cash receipt welcomed

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 9:09am On Nov 26, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

Yes, because you were part of the cartel. Who support scammers if not their associates? Tabbaz refused to remove the scammer from trusted list until I create thread to call him out despite the fact that a member of this forum already informed him about info itekoncept scam activities.

Here's the link to his judgement asking the victim to be the scammer https://www.nairaland.com/4166130/infinitikoncept-refused-released-goods/10#62577551

I already keep the screenshot for future references. I will not say anything concerning the issue here to avoid derailing

You don smoke weed this morning abi. e no good for your head ewu
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:13am On Nov 26, 2017
Neteller $50 or Skrill $50 urgently needed and PayPal $ Available for sale. Contact us immediately. Call or whatsapp. See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:13am On Nov 26, 2017
Mariesio:

You don smoke weed this morning abi. e no good for your head ewu
obo lo bi e l'omo, nitori idi eyi ko ya mi l'enu wipe iwa eranko lo n hu.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:13am On Nov 26, 2017
We have:

¤ Skrill -N.A
¤ Neteller- N.A
¤ Payoneer-N.A
¤ Bitcoin - N.A
¤ Paypal -Available
¤ PM -N.A
¤ Pack some or pack all! (Min. $)

Available for urgent sales!

Do you want to Sell or Buy Skrill, Verified Paypal, Payoneer or Neteller etc?

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call Us............
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by atoje(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2017
ethereum and litecoin now available. chat me up
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2017
$128 btc needed (non paxful)

Contact me witb your rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2017
toluxa1:
$234 FNF Paypal available @ 340.

What’s up bro. Need $100
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2017
HarryTellMe:

I never label him scammer sir

scammer never send money even if forced on the thread. Yomieluv is an example. but he alreay paid though after few pressure from the thread

I only said tendency because of the lie in the matter. hopefully he rectified his way ASAP

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2017
Singapore1:

That is why i said he was at fault for lying in the first place .. if he has told the guy Point Blank that he is holding the money for 2 months ..no one will blame him because the deal is OFF !!!

God bless you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2017
Ibraheem009:
$349 payoneer available for sale.
Click my Whatsapp link for deal.
SOLD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2017
$120 PayPal available at 335/$.
Can be sent as gns or fnf.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2017
nastie:

Sold to Royal155
Thanks boss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adedayor08(m): 9:51am On Nov 26, 2017
bring all btc now @ 353/$$

any quantity any wallet
cool
fast and secure deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Durosure(m): 9:52am On Nov 26, 2017
khassy:
Wawu

This thread just the fly

2000+ unread messages...

Person die ni abi person wed sad

I tired oh..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olaade21: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2017
clintonsparkz:
delete wetin? I have traded with selfmadeolx and I used an escrow, he is just trying to warn people not to send first, u have no history here, who has bought from u on nairaland ? and yet u want him to send first, u try well well. why don't u want escrow?? is anything bad in that. as a newbie u should allow an escrow.

I fault him for posting your account details online, which I think he has removed.

.No one is sending first to u.

Am in Abuja, come and fight me.

You obviously retarded or another of his moniker.

Do you know how long have been selling on Nairaland.

Oh you think am desperate to be verified or am desperate to seek for escrow from a dude that started trading last month.

Oga scroll up and see the evidence of those have sold to or if you want more evidence for your low brain battery, i will gladly send it.

One last thing, you think am like him that will start putting clients private details on Nairaland so your brain can function.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

obo lo bi e l'omo, nitori idi eyi ko ya mi l'enu wipe iwa eranko lo n hu.

Gbogbo Iran ati awon ebi e ni eranko. Ode
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adedayor08(m): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2017
Still buying.
Bring all your Bitcoin and iTunes gift card for quick cash straight to your bank account.
Am still buying at a very good rate.

Reach me fast on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 10:32am On Nov 26, 2017
FirsteBank:
Perfect Money and btc Needed at soft rate
Come Down my siggy whatsapp office grin

Escrow Always Allowed

Still Needed Btc @356 per usd
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2017
@temitimx19 Am currently chatting with you on WhatsApp now . Litecoin deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by temitimx19(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2017
Timi1990:
@temitimx19 Am currently chatting with you on WhatsApp now . Litecoin deal
I am here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2017
Bring your coins at Juicy rate. And I will claim them Paxfully grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4448) (4449) (4450) (4451) (4452) (4453) (4454) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.