Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5171012 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chemashie(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
Jdesigns:

Thanks for the verification

Like I said only selected countries accepts VISA withdrawal

US paypal SA paypal is strictly to the bank

SA no even dey gree cheque

SA is straight to your bank account, no cheque will be issued to you. I just transferred my PayPal funds to my FNB account yesterday after 180 days.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Conner44: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
chemashie:

You are already acting now, I kept 2 people waiting because of you.

Oga relax I'm with you all the way
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
Biko leave me oo cry

Jdesigns:

Hope your account is USA, cos I wan start with thanksgiving mode for you oh

I have over 5k $ US and have been trying to work my way around get my funds which has been ready since last year cry

Headway coming soon I pray
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by texaco1: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
crazymommy:
well for your information most of those carders or hackers most of the time do have the card details including the phone numbers of the owner of the credit card,now each card has a BIN which is the first six digit of any card so through the BIN which is known as bank identification number so they can know the bank that assigned the card,so they email or call the bank and pretend to be the owner of the card and they simply request for the card statement online since all they just need is to know how much skrill debited from the card just to verifiy the account,for calls they use different call spoofing techniques which they can use to call the bank with the same phone number resgistered with the credit card,etc.they get the information they want and they card the skrill successfully....google is your friend...that is why when buying skrill or neteller or whatever everyone of us should be very careful from who we are buying from.....even the greatest of them all is amazon gift cards,they will use stolen credit card to buy amazon gift card and quickly sell it to someone else so that even if they are reported they won't trace the amazon gift card but instead they will trace it to the current owner of the gift cards,that is why on website like paxful you can see someone selling an amazon gift card of 1000$ for a 200$ Worth of bitcoin because they have nothing to loose...so we should all be careful with whatever we are buying...GOD bless us all.
Pls kindly educate them moew because they think they have seen it all.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jdesigns(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
chemashie:

SA is straight to your bank account, no cheque will be issued to you. I just transferred my PayPal funds to my FNB account yesterday after 180 days.

Thanks baba

Like I mention

SA no dey gree cheque

But can you withdraw from a SA paypal with another name to your SA bank account

Because their method of withdrawal is very funny
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by texaco1: 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
30$ neteller Available at 470N/1$.
Olatexaco@gmail.com

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jdesigns(m): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Biko leave me oo cry

No vex

I meant UAE not US
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chemashie(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
Jdesigns:

Thanks baba

Like I mention

SA no dey gree cheque

But can you withdraw from a SA paypal with another name to your SA bank account

Because there mention of withdrawal is very funny
I don't think so. Even if you want to use FNB bank as non-FNB account user, it must be your names the way it appears on your ID.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jdesigns(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
chemashie:

I don't think so. Even if you want to use FNB bank as non-FNB account user, it must be your names the way it appears on your ID.

Thanks

Thought as much

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Oppss. Thanks smiley

You are welcome. smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by brine(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
Just sold paypal to www.elotpayment.com . Payment was instantly smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
texaco1:
30$ neteller Available at 470N/1$.
Olatexaco@gmail.com

Is it still avaliable ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by makavele: 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
crazymommy:
well for your information most of those carders or hackers most of the time do have the card details including the phone numbers of the owner of the credit card,now each card has a BIN which is the first six digit of any card so through the BIN which is known as bank identification number so they can know the bank that assigned the card,so they email or call the bank and pretend to be the owner of the card and they simply request for the card statement online since all they just need is to know how much skrill debited from the card just to verifiy the account,for calls they use different call spoofing techniques which they can use to call the bank with the same phone number resgistered with the credit card,etc.they get the information they want and they card the skrill successfully....they have all the information they need incase if the bank ask for the identity info of the card owner including his or her SSN!!!!!!...google is your friend..

That is why when buying skrill or neteller or whatever everyone of us should be very careful from who we are buying from.....even the greatest of them all is amazon gift cards,they will use stolen credit card to buy amazon gift card and quickly sell it to someone else so that even if they are reported they won't trace the amazon gift card to them but instead they will trace it to the current owner of the gift cards that bought it from the hacker unkmowingly or knowingly ,that is why on website like paxful you can see someone selling an amazon gift card of 1000$ for a 200$ Worth of bitcoin because they have nothing to loose...so we should all be careful with whatever we are buying...GOD bless us all.

That process is too long and not fool-proof . . . And cannot be used for something like skrill . . .
Talk about cracking into online banking or sending spoofed western union transfer . . then i can concur
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by makavele: 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
texaco1:

There are many things I wont say here ,but lets just say you don't fully understand the carding system of neteller and skrills

I understand how it works 200%

#Experience not #Google articles
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by texaco1: 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
writejhn27:

Is it still avaliable ?
very available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
izikjon:

Don't know wassup with Skrill... But with the way they are blocking and placing accounts on restriction is alarming
Izky dude its scary.... They need xmas money... So they running a Nigeria Must Go!! Campaign.... Deleting all Nigeria Account and IP coming from Nigeria...

My question is what have we Nigerian done again Is it bad to be a Nigerian again?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by texaco1: 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
makavele:

I understand how it works 200%

#Experience not #Google articles
ok . I have heard you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by makavele: 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
roblance:

Yes You're right but bro, he's very right. SKRILL was (is) Cardable few months ago. It doesn't work anymore now. The only thing am.bothered about is how the f**k do ppl deal with paypal. I be 9ja boy o. I can hack out $100,000 stolen funds in a week. With 3-4days chargeback time (though I won't do that, I jut know all these for educational purpose..lol) So I wonder how ppl deal with paypal. Am sure many ppl don buy stolen funds here

Be careful of what you say online, brov
I put it to you, 99.9% of the PayPal funds sold here are stolen . . .
The chargeback can be bypassed #long process;
and in the end it is PayPal who loses due to the fraud and the recipient stay happy
As a matter of fact, PayPal even published how much they lose annually to fraudulent chargebacks
#millions of dollars
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by makavele: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
texaco1:
ok . I have heard you

I have heard you too
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pavore9: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
3RNEST:

Izky dude its scary.... They need xmas money... So they running a Nigeria Must Go!! Campaign.... Deleting all Nigeria Account and IP coming from Nigeria...

My question is what have we Nigerian done again Is it bad to be a Nigerian again?

Some Nigerians are good at attracting problems in the name of being smart! angry angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by texaco1: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
3RNEST:

Instead of shifting blames .the questions you should ask yourself is why will skrills delete a nation like Nigeria that they are making serious money from? Do u know how much more they make in Nigeria alone? Why all of a sudden they say no more ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordkay10(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Jdesigns:

Hope your account is UAE, cos I wan start with thanksgiving mode for you oh

I have over 5k $ US and have been trying to work my way around get my funds which has been ready since last year cry

Headway coming soon I pray
There's a way out, PM me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crazymommy(f): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
makavele:

That process is too long and not fool-proof . . . And cannot be used for something like skrill . . .
Talk about cracking into online banking or sending spoofed western union transfer . . then i can concur
what is long in the process of just chatting with the bank online and getting the information within few minutes??or calling them and getting it within few minutes??what about here in nigeria nko??if someone hacks your credit card full details you think they cannot call your bank easily and get the information they need about the debited amount from the card??the bank will need proof of identity on phone by asking full details of the identity of the credit card owner and when the hacker provides that they will just simply tell him what was deducted since the bank believe there is no big deal in someone asking for his or her account balance or money that was debited from their account,what is the long process in all this??some of you will never learn with una agidi....why not post your card details and see if no one can be able to card skrill with it??smh

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
Tabbaz:

I am telling you my case is wired.

I am most careful with high volume

I only buy in bit, like $10, $20, $50, $100 from freelancers. Infact I have never purchase upto $200 perday ever since I have been using it

I am still wondering

That's invalid me that deposit in bit since early this year to now i have only deposited $88 i still got blocked and to those blabbing what they don't know SHUT UR MOUTH UP

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RetroBoy: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
I need to buy dollars at a reasonable rate less than the parallel market.
Whoever I am dealing with would still make their profit, but I need reasonable rates please.
WhatsApp only please
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
makavele:

Be careful of what you say online, brov
I put it to you, 99.9% of the PayPal funds sold here are stolen . . .
The chargeback can be bypassed #long process;
and in the end it is PayPal who loses due to the fraud and the recipient stay happy
As a matter of fact, PayPal even published how much they lose annually to fraudulent chargebacks
#millions of dollars

Yes sir #out
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
Michael11stock:
SKRILL TERMS OF SERVICE

You may only add payment instruments (such as bank accounts, credit cards or debit cards) to your Skrill Account if you are the named holder of that payment instrument. We take any violation of this requirement very seriously and will treat any attempt to add a payment instrument of which you are not the named holder as a fraudulent act.

4.7. During signup you will be asked whether you intend to use your Skrill Account for private or commercial purposes. If you have any intention to use your Skrill Account for commercial purposes, you must tell us, even if you use it also for private purposes. If you have stated that you will use your Skrill Account for private purposes only, you must tell us immediately before, at any point in the future you use it for commercial purposes by contacting Customer Service. You are using your Skrill Account for commercial purposes if you are receiving payments for or in connection with any business activity. We reserve the right to determine whether, in our reasonable opinion, you are using your Skrill Account for commercial purposes. If you are using your Skrill Account for commercial purposes, in addition to these Terms of Use, you shall be bound by our Merchant Terms and Conditions. If you are in any doubt about whether or not an activity amounts to a commercial activity, you should contact Customer Service.

11.5. You may only accept payments for certain categories of business after approval from us in our sole discretion. Such business categories include but are not limited to: money exchange or remittance businesses, including but not limited to bureaux de change, currency exchanges and purchase of travel money; the collection of any form of donations or payments to charitable or not-for-profit organisations; dealing in natural resources such as jewels, precious metals or stones; live streaming the sale or supply of alcoholic beverages; the sale of supply of dietary supplements and alternative health products; any other business category published in an acceptable use policy on the website from time to time. In case you are in doubt whether your business falls under any of the above categories, you must contact Customer Service. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, to add business categories requiring approval by adding such categories either to these Terms of Use or an acceptable use policy published on the website.

11.6. If you conduct or attempt to conduct any transaction in violation of the prohibitions contained in this section 11 or without the necessary approval under section 11.5, we reserve the right to: reverse the transaction; and/or close or suspend your Skrill Account; and/or report the transaction to the relevant law enforcement agency; and/or claim damages from you; and charge you an administration fee of up to 150 EUR in case we apply any of the above.

11.7. It is your and not our responsibility to ensure that you only send payments to or receive payments from persons or entities for the sale or supply of goods and services that you may provide or receive in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations. The mere fact that a person or entity accepts payments through us is not an indication of the legality of the supply or provision of their goods and services. If you are in doubt as to the legality of a supply or purchase, you should not continue with your payment.

At least some did read the terms and conditions or na because them block ur account u go read am
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
1100$ btc available at 520/$.

Contact on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macaulish(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
texaco1:

There are many things I wont say here ,but lets just say you don't fully understand the carding system of neteller and skrills

See ehn..
God Bless you. Don't say much.

Cos my card was verified and amount deducted. I don send fund on skrill to client pass the amount am receiving on it.

my brothers on the otherside will want to get that info. Please.

Let the info be with the Legal and Verified Skrill User.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
$2,000 Btc available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
Make una stop all this tips on stolen cards, skrill, PayPal and all before all of them decide to treat Nigerians like paypal is treating us.

@wamiikechukwu, you really need to take some chill pull and don't transfer aggression to us here Biko. We are not skrill.. No be we block your account. Face and Speed up your photoshop biko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sconp: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
makavele:

she has a point. Doxing out informationon people especially foreign peeps is not as hard as you think.
For $50 some people are ready to do a full doxing: names, addresses, ssn, occupation, bank, last transaction etc

Call spoofing is pretty Easy too.
Even in Nigeria social engineering works it's pretty easy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.