Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5154257 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4450) (4451) (4452) (4453) (4454) (4455) (4456) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
More payoneer needed pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
$241 btc available for sell
Click on my whatsapp link let's deal

Click on my whatsapp link let's dea

l$241 btc available for sell
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Tabbaz:
payoneer needed like blood right now.

I don't discriminate, I buy all forms of payoneer; Pounds, eruo, and usd. I will buy naira payoneer if it's buyable

Trade with us with a peace of mind. Your fund is more secure with us than in your pocket
grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Donpizzle:
Good morning, I wish to inform everyone involved in the issue between I and Drlaw that he has finally paid after 2wks of refusal. The money he claimed the client refused to pay since 2wks ago was suddenly paid yesterday grin cheesy. He needs to be less greedy and more honest. this business na "you chop I chop". No chop person own join your own. As for me, I will do no business with him again. No thanks for making me wait for 2 weeks to receive pay, something that could have been done and dusted long time ago. I thank everyone involved. Case closed!!!
cc Tabbaz
Funlord
Iboboyswag
Nwagbaradav

Gbagaun!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by clintonsparkz(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
olaade21:

You obviously retarded or another of his moniker.

Do you know how long have been selling on Nairaland.

Oh you think am desperate to be verified or am desperate to seek for escrow from a dude that started trading last month.

Oga scroll up and see the evidence of those have sold to or if you want more evidence for your low brain battery, i will gladly send it.

One last thing, you think am like him that will start putting clients private details on Nairaland so your brain can function.
shhhh!!! then why u avoiding escrow na? oga fighter
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by delgroveng(m): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=Sempumping post=62536097][/quote]

Interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
I Need $220 Paypal @335 via fnf transfer. If you have call 07034528746. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
Paypal $30 (FnF) Available for urgent sale and Neteller $50 or Skrill $50 urgently needed! Contact us immediately. Call or whatsapp. See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
We have:

¤ Skrill -N.A
¤ Neteller- N.A
¤ Payoneer-N.A
¤ Bitcoin - N.A
¤ Paypal -Available
¤ PM -N.A
¤ Pack some or pack all! (Min. $)

Available for urgent sales!

Do you want to Sell or Buy Skrill, Verified Paypal, Payoneer or Neteller etc?

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call Us............
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
funlord:

Nice one! I told you perseverance is key! I'm sure some fake charge and bail lawyers and some frustrated china phone dealers will be pained by this news! All trusted bastards and their backers go hear am this ember month!

Iseeeeeeeeeee(amen)

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
delgroveng:

Interested

I'm on whatsapp ,didn't find u
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
payoneer and AGC (with receipt) needed like blood right now.

I don't discriminate, I buy all units of payoneer in usd. I will buy naira payoneer if it's buyable

Trade with us with a peace of mind. Your fund is more secure with us than in your pocket
grin

If this ad looks like yours, struggle with your keyboard tongue

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Glad you got your money back after 2 weeks of unnecessary delay without paying some subtle scammers to help "track him down".

Donpizzle:
Good morning, I wish to inform everyone involved in the issue between I and Drlaw that he has finally paid after 2wks of refusal. The money he claimed the client refused to pay since 2wks ago was suddenly paid yesterday grin cheesy. He needs to be less greedy and more honest. this business na "you chop I chop". No chop person own join your own. As for me, I will do no business with him again. No thanks for making me wait for 2 weeks to receive pay, something that could have been done and dusted long time ago. I thank everyone involved. Case closed!!!
cc Tabbaz
Iboboyswag
Nwagbaradav

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Donpizzle:
Case closed!!!
Thank God.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
$220 Paypal Needed @340 via fnf transfer. If you have call 07034528746. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aAK1(m): 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
166$ paypal needed urgently
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by opeyemi100(m): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Good day nairalanders Am here today so that You guys can help solve this problem About me And Mr Nnamokenna Who report me of scam of 9750(30$) and it was not so because it buisness go wrong Am here to explain in full details what happen Is that Me and this man have deal before and the deal went well until my family friend Opeyemi called me that he have 30$ PayPal fund for sell Is living in Ilorin am in Lagos here Am Opeyemi and he his Opeyemi too, so I went to meet Mr Nnamokenna and inform him about the Seller That I Have Certain Amount for sell so He he can't take all that he will take 30$ then I agree I sent him the Acct details then he sent the Money because in Ilorin their is not service their sometimes it took him about 1 Hour to see alert So When He did I sent him the Mail of PayPal his paying to But unfortunately his PayPal acct was limited because he login without VPN then He was unable to send I also tried it but they limit the acct so it late and I didn't have bar on my phone so my phone off and in Ayobo here no light so I did not login in for like 3 days so msg won't deliver on WhatsApp And I know to save my ba3 I personally block all incoming call that night So truecaller block all the calls I save their number, the next day phone off no NEPA to charge for like 2 days I went to charge in a bet9ja shop next day I saw plenty of msg on my phone and now log on NL see a lot of mention I check that this Man report me of scam and I quote him that is it because of 9750 you want to use msg to kill me but he quote back refund my money I agree to and go and next day I beg him not to vex After sha my friend refund me the money but, but unfortunately that day my Neighbor also sell PayPal and buy he said I should borrow him 9000 that he want to use it to Pay his son sch fee so I borrow him the money am suppose to send to Mr Nnamokenna (Am sorry) later after few days I keep asking he said he did not have money yet so I plan to remove the money from my own business (Data selling) to Mr Nnamokenna I told him that I did not see money to collect so he agreed I think we are good Until Yesterday My neighbor agreed to pay me if I sell his PayPal fund for him So I gave him The number he msg him they agreed on price I was beside him so he my Neighbor send first to him then he "Ok. Now you have to prove to me that you are not Opeyemi100 because I am convinced you are one and the same person. And I can prove it!" When he see the msg he said "Who is opeyemi and what my concern with truecaller" my neighbor told me and I said yes that his the one am planning to pay with the money You are owning me so I took the phone and I told him let settle this Amicably yeah it true it Opeyemi typing so he said " I have gotten my $30 back and can refund you $50 " I begged him not to but he insist and said " Take the case to NL then let me expose you in your entirety. You said you got my number on NL right? Let's go there. But be warned: you'll just be exposing all your tricks" I said no let settle it Amicably I begged him to send the 50$ until in the night he said "No problem, I'll refund you as soon as you refund me" I said 80$ is with you but which refund again since you said you will deduct it Next thing he said was "OK then I'll refund you $50 but in a weeks time because that's how long you held mine." I begged him not to do like that the money is not mine so he said if I should refund him 9750(30$) then he will refund me I talk to my neighbor about how it goes and I told him to send the money to Mr Nnamokenna acct the one he gave me yesterday night so after I paid him he that we already agree that he refund the money but he didn't I sent many msg to him with my Neighbor phone and mi e together he did not reply until this morning he said "Good morning Stop worrying. I have told you you are going to receive your $80 in a week's time It took you 2 weeks and 1 day to refund my 9750" But that not what we agreed on since then he did not reply my msg or answer my calls I report to "FunLord And Mr Tabbaz" About it But Funlord understand it But Mr Tabbaz did not so he told me to write everything in full details to paste it on NL which I did now please Help to Beg Him to return the 80$ or send the 26,400(80$)
Please and please the has. Been Calling me since yesterday I have to block hjs call and msg And he report to uncle my uncle sent me out of the house since yesterday that I should pay the man is money Please help me beg him to refund the money

CC Funlord Tabbaz

See Picture Prove Below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by opeyemi100(m): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
Cc

1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by opeyemi100(m): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
Cc Cc

1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by opeyemi100(m): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
Proof I pay him yesterday night

1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
abuhazzan:

Click on my whatsapp link let's dea

l$241 btc available for sell
Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by opeyemi100(m): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
Please help us solve the problem Tabbaz or Funlord let me get the money and leave E-Currency Business For Good I did Not have any intension to scam anyone here Even Last Two weeks one guy scammed me here of Some Funds on WhatsApp I met him here on NL I didn't do anything because It my fund but this one is not mine the owner is on my neck
Biko oo please ooo let settle it once and for all
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Blazeen(m): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
This is Blazeen
I'm buying $800 worth of paypal from Vandyke95
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by opeyemi100(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
Please Mr Tabbaz Please Fun Lord Please OP Please nairalanders
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
No more drama today again biko cry cry

That epistle up der is just too long sad kilode

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
opeyemi100:
Please help us solve the problem Tabbaz or Funlord let me get the money and leave E-Currency Business For Good I did Not have any intension to scam anyone here Even Last Two weeks one guy scammed me here of Some Funds on WhatsApp I met him here on NL I didn't do anything because It my fund but this one is not mine the owner is on my neck
Biko oo please ooo let settle it once and for all

Wait for him to come online first! I have tried his number but it has been switched off!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
opeyemi100:
Good day nairalanders Am here today so that You guys can help solve this problem About me And Mr Nnamokenna Who report me of scam of 9750(30$) and it was not so because it buisness go wrong Am here to explain in full details what happen Is that Me and this man have deal before and the deal went well until my family friend Opeyemi called me that he have 30$ PayPal fund for sell Is living in Ilorin am in Lagos here Am Opeyemi and he his Opeyemi too, so I went to meet Mr Nnamokenna and inform him about the Seller That I Have Certain Amount for sell so He he can't take all that he will take 30$ then I agree I sent him the Acct details then he sent the Money because in Ilorin their is not service their sometimes it took him about 1 Hour to see alert So When He did I sent him the Mail of PayPal his paying to But unfortunately his PayPal acct was limited because he login without VPN then He was unable to send I also tried it but they limit the acct so it late and I didn't have bar on my phone so my phone off and in Ayobo here no light so I did not login in for like 3 days so msg won't deliver on WhatsApp And I know to save my ba3 I personally block all incoming call that night So truecaller block all the calls I save their number, the next day phone off no NEPA to charge for like 2 days I went to charge in a bet9ja shop next day I saw plenty of msg on my phone and now log on NL see a lot of mention I check that this Man report me of scam and I quote him that is it because of 9750 you want to use msg to kill me but he quote back refund my money I agree to and go and next day I beg him not to vex After sha my friend refund me the money but, but unfortunately that day my Neighbor also sell PayPal and buy he said I should borrow him 9000 that he want to use it to Pay his son sch fee so I borrow him the money am suppose to send to Mr Nnamokenna (Am sorry) later after few days I keep asking he said he did not have money yet so I plan to remove the money from my own business (Data selling) to Mr Nnamokenna I told him that I did not see money to collect so he agreed I think we are good Until Yesterday My neighbor agreed to pay me if I sell his PayPal fund for him So I gave him The number he msg him they agreed on price I was beside him so he my Neighbor send first to him then he "Ok. Now you have to prove to me that you are not Opeyemi100 because I am convinced you are one and the same person. And I can prove it!" When he see the msg he said "Who is opeyemi and what my concern with truecaller" my neighbor told me and I said yes that his the one am planning to pay with the money You are owning me so I took the phone and I told him let settle this Amicably yeah it true it Opeyemi typing so he said " I have gotten my $30 back and can refund you $50 " I begged him not to but he insist and said " Take the case to NL then let me expose you in your entirety. You said you got my number on NL right? Let's go there. But be warned: you'll just be exposing all your tricks" I said no let settle it Amicably I begged him to send the 50$ until in the night he said "No problem, I'll refund you as soon as you refund me" I said 80$ is with you but which refund again since you said you will deduct it Next thing he said was "OK then I'll refund you $50 but in a weeks time because that's how long you held mine." I begged him not to do like that the money is not mine so he said if I should refund him 9750(30$) then he will refund me I talk to my neighbor about how it goes and I told him to send the money to Mr Nnamokenna acct the one he gave me yesterday night so after I paid him he that we already agree that he refund the money but he didn't I sent many msg to him with my Neighbor phone and mi e together he did not reply until this morning he said "Good morning Stop worrying. I have told you you are going to receive your $80 in a week's time It took you 2 weeks and 1 day to refund my 9750" But that not what we agreed on since then he did not reply my msg or answer my calls I report to "FunLord And Mr Tabbaz" About it But Funlord understand it But Mr Tabbaz did not so he told me to write everything in full details to paste it on NL which I did now please Help to Beg Him to return the 80$ or send the 26,400(80$)
Please and please the has. Been Calling me since yesterday I have to block hjs call and msg And he report to uncle my uncle sent me out of the house since yesterday that I should pay the man is money Please help me beg him to refund the money

CC Funlord Tabbaz

See Picture Prove Below
Another season film loading
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
As in, even me no read am. Make them just leave here already.
Payoneer fund needed
AGC Needed

Sempumping:
No more drama today again biko cry cry

That epistle up der is just too long sad kilode
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
$200-$220 Paypal fund needed urgently via fnf transfer @340. Call 07034528746 if you have . Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sconp: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
$250 BTC needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FIRIKI(m): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
$100 payoneer funds needed

(1) (2) (3) ... (4450) (4451) (4452) (4453) (4454) (4455) (4456) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.