Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,312 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5169220 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4454) (4455) (4456) (4457) (4458) (4459) (4460) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by demalo(m): 4:33am On Nov 27, 2017
$200 btc needed for quick morning trade?!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LMay(f): 4:33am On Nov 27, 2017
Guys, I just realized the error was mine. The person I was referring to all along as Tutulicious is actually Tutucious. In fact, I even saved her number as Tutulicious. I didn't know they were two different monikers & people until I contacted her (Tutucious) on WhatsApp now.

To set the record straight, Tutucious is the person I have related with and who has stood in for me as Escrow many times.

Apologies to Madam Tutulicious. Please this was an honest mistake. People that I have transacted with here know me to be very trustworthy and can vouch for me.

LMay:
Ahhhh.... @Tutulicious, sis I think there's a mixup here. You've stood as escrow for me severally even after that day. I'll chat you up now on WhatsApp so you can rectify. I wouldn't want this to rub off negatively on my person or business here. I do not lie and I have never stolen from anyone or cheated anyone here. angry

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LMay(f): 4:39am On Nov 27, 2017
Quite funny.

Thank you for the vouch, Essay123

essay123:
Funny. Trusted LMay with hundreds of thousands grin. She is %100000 Legit
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:54am On Nov 27, 2017
Paypal $50 (FnF) Available for urgent sale and Neteller $50 or Skrill $50 urgently needed! Contact us immediately. Call or whatsapp. See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:54am On Nov 27, 2017
We have:

¤ Skrill -N.A
¤ Neteller- N.A
¤ Payoneer-N.A
¤ Bitcoin - N.A
¤ Paypal -Available
¤ PM -N.A
¤ Pack some or pack all! (Min. $)

Available for urgent sales!

Do you want to Sell or Buy Skrill, Verified Paypal, Payoneer or Neteller etc?

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call Us............
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:57am On Nov 27, 2017
nnamokenna:

My case with opeyemi100 has become a case of the hunter becoming the hunted. I won't bother reading his rather lengthy story so I'll just go to the point especially since some of you are already aware of how he refused to give me the $30 PayPal I paid him for on November 10, 2017, or refund my 9,750 naira.

On Saturday November 25, 2017, somebody contacted on Whatsapp and said he got my number on Nairaland and if I wanted to buy PayPal. With Truecaller, I was able to identify the person as the same Opeyemi100. At first I was like, "this guy has come again to scam me" so I blocked him. Later, I unblocked him and wanted to see where this would lead to. I asked for his NL username and he said he'd quote me. He did with the username, TobbazWire. He paid $80 into my PayPal account, and, well naturally, I told him I won't transfer the naira equivalent until he pays me the 9750 he's been owing me for the past 2 weeks and a day.

He has already attached some screenshots of Whatsapp chat. I'll attach some he left out.

To cut the issue short, I have told him and I reiterate it here, that I am going to refund his $80 in a week's time. If I decide to keep it, I'll pay him the naira equivalent of 26,400 (if he wants). I chose to do so because he held onto my 9750 naira for more than 2 week's with the attendant insults I received from him. Nothing is going to make me change my mind. If after 11.59 pm on Saturday December 2, 2017 he comes here and says I have not refunded his $80 or paid him 26,400, then that is when there would be an issue. For now, I see no issue.

I will advice two things

1. Kindly hold tight to the fund. If anyone comes here with evidence that opeyemi100 scammed him, we may use part of the fund to settle the person too.

2. It is PayPal which may be charged back if care is not taken. So I will advice you to pay naira IF AND ONLY IF
A) Nobody report him during the two weeks of his punishment
b) you are sure there won't be charge back

Now we see the chat where opeyemi100 admitted to the fact that this trader got him. This means all opeyemi claims of his neibghor transacting with this trader and other bla bla bla are just lies. This is how far we Nigerians can go just to satisfy our need. I pity our generation undecided

signed
Tabbaz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:04am On Nov 27, 2017
tutulicious:

Don't allow the wrath of Almighty God whom I serve fall on you, I do not know you or have any such transactions with you.

Try another lie, not with my moniker however next time.

This your monika is very similar to our madam tutucious moniker o

But it seems you don't trade e-currency sha. Trader should take note and not mix things up

Regards

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ligali(m): 5:14am On Nov 27, 2017
150$ btc available at 360/$

iTunes Gift Cards also needed in any denomination @220/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Swegzfreak: 5:24am On Nov 27, 2017
2253$ btc available 360/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Paypall(m): 5:25am On Nov 27, 2017
Paypall:
I'm BUYING iTunes $200 single CARD at #30,000

Also Buying $10 - $1000 USA single cards

WhatsApp me
Btc PerfectMoney PayPal Payoneer skrill iPhone iTunes apple
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ligali(m): 5:31am On Nov 27, 2017
630$ btc available at 360/$

iTunes Gift Cards needed in any denomination
Amazon Gift Cards needed in any denomination
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by opeyemi100(m): 5:53am On Nov 27, 2017
Tabbaz:

I will advice two things

1. Kindly hold tight to the fund. If anyone comes here with evidence that opeyemi100 scammed him, we may use part of the fund to settle the person too.

2. It is PayPal which may be charged back if care is not taken. So I will advice you to pay naira IF AND ONLY IF

Now we see the chat where opeyemi100 admitted to the fact that this trader got him. This means all opeyemi claims of his neibghor transacting with this trader and other bla bla bla are just lies. This is how far we Nigerians can go just to satisfy our need. I pity our generation undecided

signed
Tabbaz
hold two weeks? Oh my God
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 5:58am On Nov 27, 2017
nnamokenna:

My case with opeyemi100 has become a case of the hunter becoming the hunted.

To cut the issue short, I have told him and I reiterate it here, that I am going to refund his $80 in a week's time. If I decide to keep it, I'll pay him the naira equivalent of 26,400 (if he wants). I chose to do so because he held onto my 9750 naira for more than 2 week's with the attendant insults I received from him. Nothing is going to make me change my mind. If after 11.59 pm on Saturday December 2, 2017 he comes here and says I have not refunded his $80 or paid him 26,400, then that is when there would be an issue. For now, I see no issue.

I am not a pastor non prophet, But i have the fear of God and his grace is upon me...... I only have 2 scriptures for both you....

@opeyemi100, Job 4:8 - Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness will reap the same.... No matter how you try to convince us the reasons behind the late payment of N9750, you had sowed the part of wickedness, because if not that he caught you with truecaller and held on to your $80, you wouldn't have made efforts to pay his N9750, But thank God you have paid, My advice for you is to keep a way from this dubious acts else you will not last long on your business and that will lead to your downfall on internet, meanwhile there still room for you to put God first in your dealings.

@nnamokenna, immediately I finished reading this your quote, the first thing that came into my mind was, 1 Peter 3:9 which says do not repay evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary, bless, for to this you were called, that you may obtain a blessing..., Yes the pains you passed through why delaying your money, you want him to suffer that same pain too....yes, you may be right but you are totally wrong, If i were you brother, i will release his $80 to him now to let him know that i have passed his level of wickedness,And other users will also know the kind of qualities i possess.... But if you still decided to pay him back, that means you are paying wickedness with wickedness, so why @opeyemi100 will change for Good and become a better trader after learning his lessons, I wonder what @nnamokenna will become off, I just hope you don't attract troubles in future, Because they say fly wen non dey hear word dey follow dead body enter ground....

So my brother abeg release the guy $80, Non listen to negative advice o, becos u better pass who dey advice u wrongly o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Swegzfreak: 6:09am On Nov 27, 2017
Swegzfreak:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:10am On Nov 27, 2017
This is the problem we have in nigeria , we bring religion and God into everything,and that is why the developed countries will always be far ahead than we blacks.
what has God got to do with this? do we know what nma too went through when opeyemi didn't pay the 9k5? simply because he didn't cry on the thread about it doesn't mean he is financially buoyant to withstand it , maybe he too borrowed some money to offset the bill. when someone does anything wrong in nigeria the next thing the person says is to keep mentioning Gods name knowing fully well that ppl will easily melt their grievances .That is why even on nairaland there are rules and regulations , when broken you will be sanctioned.

THE DETERRENT TO WRONG DOINGS IS WHEN PEOPLE WHO DO BAD THINGS KNOW THAT WHEN THEY ARE CAUGHT , THERE IS A PUNISHMENT WHICH CANT BE WAIVED ASIDE NO MATTER THE PLEADINGS THEY MAKE ,IT IS ONLY THEN THEY WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE COMMITTING SUCH THINGS . DO THE CRIME ,DO THE TIME

opeyemi should borrow the money maybe from those pleading for him and pay the fund owner while nnam releases the money on the 2nd of December.
once this is tolerated , someone else will do the same thing and will comeback here crying and mentioning God name

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by opeyemi100(m): 6:12am On Nov 27, 2017
chiefkpokp:

I am not a pastor non prophet, But i have the fear of God and his grace is upon me...... I only have 2 scriptures for both you....

@opeyemi100, Job 4:8 - Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness will reap the same.... No matter how you try to convince us the reasons behind the late payment of N9750, you had sowed the part of wickedness, because if not that he caught you with truecaller and held on to your $80, you wouldn't have made efforts to pay his N9750, But thank God you have paid, My advice for you is to keep a way from this dubious acts else you will not last long on your business and that will lead to your downfall on internet, meanwhile there still room for you to put God first in your dealings.

@nnamokenna, immediately I finished reading this your quote, the first thing that came into my mind was, 1 Peter 3:9 which says do not repay evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary, bless, for to this you were called, that you may obtain a blessing..., Yes the pains you passed through why delaying your money, you want him to suffer that same pain too....yes, you may be right but you are totally wrong, If i were you brother, i will release his $80 to him now to let him know that i have passed his level of wickedness,And other users will also know the kind of qualities i possess.... But if you still decided to pay him back, that means you are paying wickedness with wickedness, so why @opeyemi100 will change for Good and become a better trader after learning his lessons, I wonder what @nnamokenna will become off, I just hope you don't attract troubles in future, Because they say fly wen non dey hear word dey follow dead body enter ground....

So my brother abeg release the guy $80, Non listen to negative advice o, becos u better pass who dey advice u wrongly o
Thanks bro God Bless you this fund is not mine if it my own I will not be begging him to release it because I offend him but not intensionally
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ligali(m): 6:17am On Nov 27, 2017
765$ btc available at 360/$

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by opeyemi100(m): 6:18am On Nov 27, 2017
onatisi:
This is the problem we have in nigeria , we bring religion and God into everything,and that is why the developed countries will always be far ahead than we blacks.
what has God got to do with this? do we know what nma too went through when opeyemi didn't pay the 9k5? simply because he didn't cry on the thread about it doesn't mean he is financially buoyant to withstand it , maybe he too borrowed some money to offset the bill. when someone does anything wrong in nigeria the next thing the person says is to keep mentioning Gods name knowing fully well that ppl will easily melt their grievances .That is why even on nairaland there are rules and regulations , when broken you will be sanctioned.

THE DETERRENT TO WRONG DOINGS IS WHEN PEOPLE WHO DO BAD THINGS KNOW THAT WHEN THEY ARE CAUGHT , THERE IS A PUNISHMENT WHICH CANT BE WAIVED ASIDE NO MATTER THE PLEADINGS THEY MAKE ,IT IS ONLY THEN THEY WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE COMMITTING SUCH THINGS . DO THE CRIME ,DO THE TIME
Why will I decide to keep it intensionally is this my first time dealing on NL OK see this this guy run away with my money because I told nairalander abt him but I didn't do anything see silly excuses
If I do it intensionally then I will not tell my neighbor to send first think am now

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:20am On Nov 27, 2017
$10,000 boa cash deposit available at N338/$
$9,000 boa cash deposit available at N338/$
$10,000 welfargo cash deposit is available at 338
$290 pm is available

rates are very very attractive
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by opeyemi100(m): 6:20am On Nov 27, 2017
For about one week the guy did not return until I told nairaland and he said
"Thanks for posting everything on NL and he blocked me since then
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Abbey1987: 6:23am On Nov 27, 2017
Swegzfreak:
Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:27am On Nov 27, 2017
opeyemi100:
Why will I decide to keep it intensionally is this my first time dealing on NL OK see this this guy run away with my money because I told nairalander abt him but I didn't do anything see silly excuses
If I do it intensionally then I will not tell my neighbor to send first think am now

your story doesnt add up, and i hardly meddle into cases on this thread but let me analyse your actions for you so that you will see that nnam is even a very nice man

1)the man paid you 9,500 for 30$ paypal
2)you didnt deliver for almost 12 days
3)you refund his 9500

"My case with opeyemi100 has become a case of the hunter becoming the hunted. I won't bother reading his rather lengthy story so I'll just go to the point especially since some of you are already aware of how he refused to give me the $30 PayPal I paid him for on November 10, 2017, or refund my 9,750 naira."

4)you now came back after about 10 days with a different moniker

"On Saturday November 25, 2017, somebody contacted on Whatsapp and said he got my number on Nairaland and if I wanted to buy PayPal. With Truecaller, I was able to identify the person as the same Opeyemi100. At first I was like, "this guy has come again to scam me" so I blocked him. Later, I unblocked him and wanted to see where this would lead to. I asked for his NL username and he said he'd quote me. He did with the username, TobbazWire."

which means you had and have NO INTENTION OF USING THE OLD MONIKER AGAIN,YOU NEVER WANTED TO PAY BACK THE 9500

M
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by opeyemi100(m): 6:29am On Nov 27, 2017
Tabbaz:

I will advice two things

signed
Tabbaz
I swear your advice is not helping after all I told you I fear people sha ooo so you think am actually lieing with all the things I told? The only thing I can say is that since you know who and where the money is going is for you to borrow Mr Nnamokenna the money today then you collect it from Mr Nnamokenna on Dec 2 and I promise not to come here on NL again but only to read front page and I go away am not doing The E-Curreny Again
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Abbey1987: 6:29am On Nov 27, 2017
20k btc still needed..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Abbey1987: 6:29am On Nov 27, 2017
$20k btc still needed..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 6:30am On Nov 27, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:30am On Nov 27, 2017
opeyemi100:

your story doesnt add up, and i hardly meddle into cases on this thread but let me analyse your actions for you so that you will see that nnam is even a very nice man

3)you refund his 9500

"My case with opeyemi100 has become a case of the hunter becoming the hunted. I won't bother reading his rather lengthy story so I'll just go to the point especially since some of you are already aware of how he refused to give me the $30 PayPal I paid him for on November 10, 2017, or refund my 9,750 naira."

4)you now came back after about 15 days with a different moniker

"On Saturday November 25, 2017, somebody contacted on Whatsapp and said he got my number on Nairaland and if I wanted to buy PayPal. With Truecaller, I was able to identify the person as the same Opeyemi100. At first I was like, "this guy has come again to scam me" so I blocked him. Later, I unblocked him and wanted to see where this would lead to. I asked for his NL username and he said he'd quote me. He did with the username, TobbazWire."

which means you had and have NO INTENTION OF USING THE OLD MONIKER AGAIN,YOU NEVER WANTED TO PAY BACK THE 9500

My questions now is , why didnt you use your old moniker to trade with him again and be plain ?
what would have happened if he paid you for the 80$ using ur new moniker , would you have paid him the 9k5? definitely not

infact i think you are a greater scam waiting to happen here. you only paid back the 9k5 because you wanted your 26k . if the man hadnt got that 80$ paypal , you would have neglected your old moniker and be using the new one .

Go and borrow the money and pay the fund owner but mr nnam may have have a rethink sha .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by frankzone: 6:32am On Nov 27, 2017
$5000 bch needed urgently
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 6:33am On Nov 27, 2017
Abbey1987:
$20k btc still needed..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by opeyemi100(m): 6:34am On Nov 27, 2017
onatisi:

3)you refund his 9500

4)you now came back after about 10 days with a different moniker

M
If I have no intension then I will deactivate it because of 30$ funny you bro The moniker is not mine and I did not start the chat with Mr Nnamokenna you guys quote is not helping at all I did not hold it intensionally first grab that one and if I had no intension of paying him I will not tell my neighbor to contact him and he should send first I will find another perso no hunter hunting abii whatever kan kan rara I can take the funds else where apart from NL if I had no intension of paying him
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aikfrank(m): 6:36am On Nov 27, 2017
i need $50 Paypal, anyone?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ligali(m): 6:36am On Nov 27, 2017
ligali:
765$ btc available at 360/$

SOLD

(1) (2) (3) ... (4454) (4455) (4456) (4457) (4458) (4459) (4460) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.